ᴍᴀʀᴀʜᴜʏᴏ || D. Malfoy

By vinsxen

( v. ) showing enchantment or to be enchanted by someone --------- Wherein Draco Malfoy found himself a mate... More

C A S T
Graphics + Playlist
M A R A H U Y O
C H A P T E R: ONE
C H A P T E R: TWO
C H A P T E R: FOUR
C H A P T E R: FIVE

C H A P T E R: THREE

1.9K 94 12
By vinsxen

↳ ❝ blood inheritance ¡! ❞

❝the sea is in my blood❞

꒰ 🌊 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Lucius watch bemusedly as Draco followed his mate out of the suit.

"That is not what I had expected" he said to Severus and found his long time friend staring at the closed door with a pensive look.

"Where do you think she went?"

"Probably to vent that temper of hers. It has gotten worse since her precious mutt died. It wouldn't surprise me if there were some Demon blood in that girl, or possibly some Dark Elf. She has their temperament"

Lucius turn that bit of information over his mind and thought back to the flavour of the scent the girl gave off.

"I'd say neither, she doesn't smell right for it to be either of it. On contrary, she gave off a scent of the salt water. Perhaps, a siren or mermaid? She is temperamental, you say?"

"Oh, yes" Severus snorted.. "The brat spent the rest of the summer under heavy guards and she still almost demolished everything around her several times. In the end, everyone just left her alone. That child has no concept of anger management. Draco will have his hands full with that one."

"No one taught her control?" Lucius asked, aghast. To let power like that go uncheck... It was unheard of

"No, the old fool told us to give her space and to 'let her grieve'." Severus snorted again.

"Tell me they at least researched her background" Lucius all but implored. "That girl is not fully human, I'll state the Malfoy name on that. And unless we know what we are dealing with, we can't help her deal with developing her gifts"

"No, no research. The girl ended up spending most of her time in the Black library reading Merlin knows what" Severus said with an exasperated sigh.

He was not happy with the way Dumbledore had refused to deal with Potter. Letting the girl loose in the Black Library? That was just asking for trouble. And considering that this was James Potter's spawn...

"Oh dear," Lucius murmured, fighting down an urge to go and hunt the children down to make sure they were all right.

Looking around the room, the blond stepped up to Potter's bedroom.

"We might as well do something useful while we wait. I will deal with Ms. Potter's room, why don't you do something abput the living room?"

Severus walk up to his friend and took a good look at the extremrly red and gold room. He chuckle at the blond who shuddered.

" Who in Merlin's name would do something like this? Dumbledore wouldn't have time and he is the only one I can think of with this garish taste" the blond said

"He probably sent that deranged elf that used to plague you. What was his name? Dopy?"

"You know, I must thank the girl for freeing thst revolting thing. I never understood whst Narcissa saw in him" Lucius said with a laugh.

Life at the Manor had become so much easier after that elf had left them. Of course, his wife had never forgiven Potter for the 'theft'. He wpuld have to talk to her to make sure she did not harm the girl in retaliation.

Draco would not take kindly to that. And blood was so difficult to get out of carpets, not tk mention tapestries.

Pushing the thoughts aside for later, the blond turn back to the room. The place was well below Malfoy standards, and he would be only too happy to rectify the situation.

Twirling his cane, he surveyed the room and decided to start with the walls. Red, how utterly tacky.

꒰ 🌊 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

By the time Clia and Draco returned, the living room had undergone a complete transformation.

The walls were bare stone with a few tasteful tapestries on them. The furniture was made of butter soft black leather and gleaming ebony wood. The drapes and carpet were done in shades of deep green and the pillows adorning the armchairs and couches were done in tones of tarnished silver.

"Much better!" Clia said, sinking into the nearest armchair with a tired sigh.

It had been weeks since she'd gotten a good night's sleep, and she was feeling exhausted. Her letting her magic out hadn't helped either, and she could feel a migraine forming.

"Thank you" Lucius murmured in amusement.

"What did you do?" Severus demanded, drawing his wand and casting a few diagnostic spells.

"Nothing" Clia answered, closing her eyes with another tired sigh.

"Yeah, nothing. Just went on a night swim, that's all" Draco drawled, settling on thr floor next to his mate who rolled her eyes at him

"You're just upset that you got wet"

"You pushed me! You almost drowned me!"

"Oh, please the water was shallow. And besides, it's not my fault your annoying"

"Oh, I'm sorry. The next time I find you beautiful, I'll just tell how ugly you are"

Both Severus and Lucius watch as the two continue their surprisingly, playful banter. The way they converse seems like they been friends for a long time and not enemies.

The two finally stop their banter with Clia rolling her eyes and Draco's face was smug in victory.

"Is this place private?" Clia asked as she look around the room in suspension.

"I took care of the listening spells when we came in here, Potter" Severus answered scornfully.

"I am glad to see you're finally beginning to use the brain you were born with. It seemed for a while like you were destined to go through life as an imbecile"

"Well, excuse me I was busy with more important things. Like, I don't know, staying alive" Clia snapped

Lucius came in between the two, stopping the brewing argument.

"That is not why we are here. You said you wanted to talk Cliantha— may I call you Cliantha? I understand fully that you must have a lot of questions, and we will do our best to answer them, without resorting to insults" Lucius gave his friend a stern look.

"Thank you, sir. And you can just call me Clia"

"Please, call me Lucius. After all, you are family now"

A wistful smile played at Clia's lips at that statement with her cheeks blushing red

"What happens if I, hypothetically, reject Draco?" Clia said, noticing the tensing from of the boy in front of her

Lucius pushed the fear creeping in his chest and answered calmly, "His Veela will be in deep anguish resulting death"

"And if I, let say... die. What then?" sensing the dreadful feeling coming from Draco, she added. "Hypothetically speaking, of course.

"Well, Draco will, hypothetically, will die too"

Clia absent-mindedly nodded. She was deep in her thought that she didn't notice how her hand begun to play with Draco's hair, twirling a strand of platinum between her fingers.

She then sigh sadly, "I'm sorry, Draco. You should have chosen someone else. The prospect of me reaching an old age are very slim"

Clia refrain herself from hugging the boy. She knew this isn't a good idea, letting him in. He'll just get caught between the crossfire. Whether he'll die because of monsters or from heartbreak, either way is a lose-lose.

The Fates have already told her that she will die at the age of 17, just as her younger brother at 16.

"Don't worry, Clia. We will help you survive this war. There are places you can hide until that madman is defeated" Draco promised, wanting to get that sad look away from his mate's eyes.

"You cannot fight fate, δράκων. It will only get worst" (dragon)

Her words puzzled Draco but not the two men. They knew of the Prophecy partaking between the young girl and the Dark Lord. And they too, knew well how persistent the fate is.

She was quiet for a moment, her hand still playing with Draco's hair finding comfort in it.

Clia look at Lucius who quite admittedly shock at the hardened look in her eyes. He has seen those look before. When the young girl duelled with the Dark Lord.

He then realize that before him is not his son's mate. Before him sat the Lady of three noble houses.

"Tell me, Mr. Malfoy, what is exactly the Dark Lord's plan? Surely, he have me dead as his life long goal" she said with a tone that neither of them recognized.

Never in years that Draco and Snape knew her, she had use that kind of tone. Her tone is soft but strong. It felt like the three men was being interrogate by a being higher than them.

Lucius sigh and gather his thoughts. The child asked a very good question; unfortunately, the answer was not simple. Mostly because there wasn't one.

"When the Dark Lord set out the first time, his goal was to purge our world of any Muggle influences, bringing it back to what it once was. He proclaimed himself, Lord Voldemort, and to show the Wizarding World his power, he killed off a lot of Muggles. He then turned his attention to those who encourage us to embrace the Muggle Borns and their ways, like Dumbledore. Slowly, he built up a reign of terror and he began to focus more and more on those who opposed him, like your parents. We all know how that ended, "

Lucius gave the black haired teen an apologetic look

"Once he was restored to his body, we, the Inner Circle, figured that he would bring about the changes he had promised us so many years ago. Unfortunately, his years as a disembodied spirit has affected him far more than anyone thought, and he is now insane. He is no longer interested in changing our world; he is obsessed with bloodshed and finding a way to kill you"

"An existence cursed" Clia murmured absent-mindedly, staring up at the ceiling.

"I beg your pardon?" Lucius asked, not sure if he had heard the girl correctly

"That is what Firenze said when he rescued me from the Forbidden Forest back in first year, when we were serving a detention with Hagrid" Clia then couldn't help but teased the blond, "Surely you remember, Draco? We were looking for a wounded unicorn"

"Don't remind me!" Draco murmured darkly, lightly pinching the girl's leg. "Freakiest and scariest sight I've ever seen"

"When Firenze carried me out of the forest, he said that anyone who had slain a unicorn and had drunk of its blood would have, and I quote, 'Only but a half life, a cursed life, from the moment the blood touches your lips'. I guess that could explain Voldie's behavior since he got back. But why are his followers still with him? Don't they realize he's mad? "

" Most do, with a few exceptions, but where could we go?" Lucius said patiently.

" If we left his service, we would have to go abroad and live in hiding, always in fear of being discoveredd. We eould have to bring our family with us or have them slaughtered as a discouragement for others who might be thinking the same thing. Not to mention that he can toturr thosr of us carrying his mark whenever he feels like it. We are trapped. Our only other alternative is Dumbledore, and most of us became Death Eaterd to get away from his manipulations"

"Ah, yes, Dumbledore. The Great and Almighty Albus Dumbledore. In a way, he is just as bad as Voldie. He's claims he wants what is best for our world but does nothing to infere, to help those that suffer from the Ministry's injustices. Sirius Black and his innocence would have been one instance in which he was able to get an impeachment. But instead he did nothing. He did nothing when Umbridge created those laws against 'half-breeds'"

Clia scowled at the word 'half-breed'. In a way, she is one being a half demigod half witch. Her Uncle Moony, too, was one. Along with Blaise Zabini.

"And then there is me. The Girl-Who-Lived. The moment I stepped foot in the Wizarding World, they have placed me on top of a pedestal, safe in their knowledge that I was there for them. But woe is me if I do anything to tarnish the picture they have painted of me. You know what's funny? No one asked what I want, what I believe. Everyone was so sure they know they never bother to find out who I really am. I spent the last five years of my life being this picture perfect hero.

Then it occured to me. One: I have absolutely no wish or desire to become a minion of the Dark Lord. But two: I have no desire to follow Dumbledore either. I have been his 'faithful' sheep, doing whatever he expect me to do. I'm so tired of pretending to be this perfect Golden Girl everyone portrait me as. I'm so tired of pretending to be a pawn, induring all those senseless lecture from Granger or Weasley's jealous acts."

"No, no more pretending. So what now, you might ask. If there is no third option. If I don't want to side between the light and the dark, why don't I sided where both meet? Why don't create a third party where both sides meet?"

Cliantha stood up and went to her room, only to come back with a medium sized box and a dark blue journal. She put those in the coffee table and sat at the floor with Draco moving beside her.

She open the journal and notes upon notes filled the notebook.

"There has to be ways to accomplish the changes without destroying our world, without the bloodshed. With a competent Minister, a Headmaster who isn't so busy playing god that he neglected his school, and a newspaper that actually reports news and not slanders, gossips, and propaganda, it shouldn't be impossible"

She then open the box that is filled with papers.

"For the passed 3years since my realization, I have been gathering information about both the Dark Lord and Dumbledore. I had help, of course. It's not easy trying to keep everyone, including myself alive while digging dirt."

Lucius and Severus went to examine the papers from the box, both impressed on what she found and wonder how she find it and who is her help.

Draco then notice a different colored paper and noticed that it's an Inheritance Test. Clia's Inheritance Test, to be exact.

"Clia... what is this?" Draco then held the paper for the three to see, "The late Lord James Potter is not your real father?"

That made Clia frozed. She never intended for him to see it. Maybe later in their relationship but not now. Because technically, she's doesn't have any 'noble blood' in her. Not fully at least.

Severus immediately snatch the paper out of his godson's hands and scanned it.

Name: Cliantha Kinana Potter

Mother: Lily Jane Potter nèe Evans
Father: ■■■■■■■■; James Fleamont Potter (through blood adoption)

Godparents:
- Alice Eliane Longbottom nèe Frostescue (unavailable)
- Sirius Orion Black III (dead)
- Severus Tobias Snape-Prince

Species: ■■■■■■■; Witch

Magical Guardian:
- Severus Tobias Snape-Prince
- Albus Dumbledore (illegal)

Inheritance/s:
[ Ladyship]
- House of Potter
- House of Peverell
- House of Atlantia

[ Heirship]
- House of Black
- House of Slytherin
- House of Gryffindor

Vault/s:
- Potter Vaults (through blood adoption)
- Black Vaults (as heir consort)
- Peverell Vaults (through blood adoption and championship)
- Atlantia Vaults
- Evans Vault
- Slytherin Vaults (by conquest)
- Gryffindor Vaults (by conquest)
- Personal Vaults (Potter, Black, Evans)

Blocks & Spells:
- Intellectual Mind (block was removed by 50%)
- Loyalty Potion to Weasleys, Granger, Gryffindor, Dumbledore and lightside
- Hate Potion to Slytherins, Malfoys, and Snape (potion was removed by 60%)
- Marriage Contract between Cliantha K. Potter and Ronald B. Weasley by Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore (contract will  activate once both are 17)

[ ALL BLOCKS AND SPELLS WAS INITIATE BY ALBUS P. W. B DUMBLEDORE]

Withdrawal/s:
- 20,000 Galleons transfered to Ron Weasley's personal vault since year 2004
- 20,000 Galleons + Jewelries transfered to Ginny Weasley's personal vault since 2005
- 20,000 Galleons + Familial books and Grimoires transfered to Hermione Granger's personal vault since year 2005
- 50,000 Galleons transfered to Molly Weasley's personal vault since 2003
- 100,000 Galleons + sacred artifacts transfered to Albus P. W. B Dumbledore's vault since 1994

Severus sat there, still shock at the revelation. All this time, he was hating on a child for being his enemy's daughter. But turns out wasn't even his, to begin with.

While the Potion Master was trapped inside his thoughts, Lucius was surprised at Clia's inheritances. The girl is not only a lady/heiress of a single house, but multiple.

Why, she could be the most wealthy witch in Britain, if not, the world. And the House of Atlantia? If Lucius was correct, the members of the said House was gone. Extinct.

For the passed centuries, no one has claimed to be a member of the House. The last one is Lord Theseus Labonaire back in 1849.

To think that the last living member of a powerful house is his son's mate.

"Explain, child" Severus turn to Clia who sighed.

"It's an unknown to many that James Potter and Lily Evans broke up, in good terms, a year after they graduated" Severus was quite surprised at this.

Yes, he loved Lily. She's his first love, after all. She will always held a special place in his heart.

"Another unknown fact is that James was infertile after being hit by a nasty spell" Lucius have a guess where this is going.

"My mom meet my real dad at America after being send their to recruit members for the Order. They got close and, well... I think you get the idea"

Draco nodded silently.

"Mom panicked when she found out she's pregnant. Having a baby out of wedlock is frown upon, as you know. It's more dangerous being in the middle of the war. She went to James and explain everything to him. He, too, know how dangerous the situation is. So, he offered mom a deal. Both would get married, so people will assume that the baby — me, is his. That way me and mom will be protected and the Potter bloodline will still continue"

Neither Severus nor Lucius could believe that James Potter would do such a thing. Something illegal. Blood Adoption is a part of Blood Magic, something that is banned and considered as Dark Magic.

To think that James would willingly do something like that made Severus almost respect him. Almost.

"If I may ask, who is your real father then?" Draco asked, looking closely at her. He can now see that she looks nothing like the late Lord Potter. Except for the unruly hair.

Even her eyes were quite different. He has seen a photo of the late Lady Potter who have red hair and green eyes. He had heard how Clia's eyes are the same as her mother's but looking closely and deeply, they are not.

While Lily Potter has emerald green, Clia have blue-green. They always remind Draco of the sea. And how it changes shades between blue and green like waves of the water.

Draco could only guess that she inherited them from her real father.

"That's... another story for another time" Clia said, not really sure if she's allowed to disclose about the existence of the Gods.

"But you met him....?"

"I did, for a few times. In fact, I lived with some of my relatives from his side of the family"

"That's impossible. Dumbledore said you're under Petunia's care. We even have some members of the Order guarding you every summer" Severus has seen her in Petunia's house a few times. How could Potter be in her father's relatives? Should he even refer to her as a Potter?

"A simple illusion spell my Aunt H casted. For years, I let Dumbledore think that I'm in Private Drive but in reality, I'm in America. You really think Petunia will take care of me? She hates my mother!"

Severus nodded in agreement. Petunia has always been jealous at Lily and didn't even bother to hide her distaste towards their kind.

Every thing is silent after that. Severus was left in his thoughts as the other three looked through all of Clia's findings. An hour later, Lucius announced that they all should go to bed as it's getting late already.

"I think you have given us all a lot to think about. You are not what I expect, Cliantha Potter" Lucius said thoughtfully as they clean the table.

"I live to surprise" Clia smirked

"So it seems. I need to think about what you have proposed. It might be possible, but it will take a lot of work and will be dangerous"

"Well, considering I apparently have a prophecy proclaiming I'm the one who has to off the current Dark Lord, I don't think a safe life will  be something I'll manage anytime in the near future" Clia remarked dryly

Lucius gave her a long penetrating look, "You are not alone anymore, child. You have the Malfoys helping you now, and you will never, again, want for anything. Now, I suggest we all go to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow. Your mate is in need of few things, like a new wardrobe"

Clia look quite offended. Her fashion taste is quite impressive, thank you very much. Selena, a daughter of Aphrodite, had taken Clia under her wing after the younger girl asked for a fashion advice.

Since then, Clia spend her free time at the Aphrodite Cabin. So much so that Aphrodite deemed her as her honorary child. She even blessed her and everything.

"For your information, Mr. Malfoy, my taste in fashion is so amazing that Dumbledore oath to ask for some advice" Clia rolled her eyes.

Draco snickers at her before saying goodnight to his father and godfather then turn to his mate, "Goodnight, Clia"

"Nighty night, δράκων" (dragon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...