Nobita's Revenge

By Tyeaceth

After finding out that doraemon , gian and suneo thought that nobita was a burden and decided to go on a adve... More

Chapter 1 : The beginning
Chapter 2 : A strange dream ??
Chapter 4 : Nobita's past part 1
Not an update

Chapter 3 : The meeting

369 7 2
By Tyeaceth

 "Ring""Ring" the bell ring signalling the end of school as the hallway was crowded with students of different ages preparing to leave school . Nobita took his bag and slowly made his way to the school exit preparing to go home , his thoughts were still clouded with the teacher's words as he slowly made his way to the exit .

"Nobita,Nobita ?"called shizuka. Nobita was too engrossed in his thoughts to notice shizuka as he continue on walking pass her . "Nob-"called shizuka before being interupted by dekisugi as he called shizuka . " Leave him alone , he probably need some time to himself after what the teacher said " Although shizuka was worried about nobita , she decided to listen to dekisugi and give nobita some time alone to himself . " Do you want to go to the library ? " asked dekisugi , "yeah sure " Shizuka replied before taking one last worried glance at nobita before walking away with Dekisgui.

Unbeknown to nobita , three of his friends were having a meeting at the empty field lot plotting agaisnt him . " So what is you answer doraemon ? " asked Gian . " Don't get me wrong but I am doing this for nobita " repiled doraemon . " So your answer ? " asked Suneo with a smirk . " Fine I agree with your idea but I am changing some of the plan myself " repiled doraemon with a sigh .  " Sure we don't mind , heck it is even better if you could help improve certain parts of the plan " said Gian . " About that , I figured you guys would agree so I already change some parts of your plans and executed step 1 but with my own twist " " Wait a second " Both Suneo and Gian said before thinking back to this morning , " Don't tell us that you - " said both of them before being cut off by Doraemon shouting  "YES YES ! " "  Isn't that a bit - " Suneo said before being cut off by Gian saying " It is cruel but necessary for our step 1 " "But still - " said Suneo before being cut off agian by Gian pulling his fist up . That instanly shut Suneo up , " Enough , so for step 2 ..... " said Doraemon as he go through step by step of the improved version of their plan .

Back to nobita as he open the door to his house only to be met with his angry looking mom . " NOBITA , YOU ...... ! " as she scolded nobita before taking a glance at nobita , realising his eyes looked dead . With a huge sigh , she could only tell nobita to go up and study before flashing back to nobita's first year of school .

(Sorry for the short chapter , had to end with a cliffhanger to build up excitement )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.9K 29
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
124K 5.8K 149
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...
36.7K 1.3K 32
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
108K 5.7K 40
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...