Love Language **Sequel to Atl...

By montanastories

Read Atlanta Love first to understand this story More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
....
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four

Forty-Five

771 39 1
By montanastories

Hazel
About 10 weeks have passed since East dropped the bomb on us that he might be a daddy and after talking with the girl parents we've decided that it was best to get a dna test done while she's pregnant.

"Mama the results came in," Easton spoke as he walked into my office.

"Where's your father?"

"Sleep."

"Go wake him up."

"Unt-unh I'm not doing that."

"Boy go get your father."

Easton nodded and stood up and walked out of my office I looked at the envelope that sat on my desk.

After several minutes Dave and Easton walked into my office Dave walked over to me he made me get up and he sat down in my chair and I sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I grabbed the letter and opened it. I read the letter then I looked at Easton.

"What does it say?"

"0% probability."

"What does that mean?"

"You're not the daddy," Dave spoke from behind me.

Easton let out a sigh of relief.

"Next time you decide you want to have sex you better wear a condom."

"Yes ma'am."

"Can I get one of my electronics back?"

"You can get your cell phone but that game and tv still stays."

"Yes ma'am."

"MAMA, DAD," Zylon called out.

"Damn can I get some peace and quiet."

Zylon walked into my office.

"There y'all are."

"What's wrong Zy?"

"It's about Bella."

"What about her?"

"She has a boyfriend."

"I know."

"You know."

"Yes I do I already met him and he's good for Bella."

"Why I haven't met him?"

"You're not the only sibling of Bella's he haven't met we're the parents so we meet him first and he gotta pass our test before y'all even get a chance to make him feel intimidated."

"And when she's ready for y'all to meet him she'll let y'all know when, where, and what time."

"Unbelievable."

"When are we going to meet the young lady you been texting," I asked.

"Who I got a select few that I been texting?"

I looked at Zylon as him and Dave laughed.

"I'm just playing mama but when she gets over the flu then y'all can meet her and her parents."

"Alright."

"I'm going to play Call of Duty."

"That room better be cleaned."

"I'll play it afterwards," Zylon spoke as he walked out of my office.

"Babe," Dave spoke.

"Yes."

"Can you believe you've gotten this far?"

"I do it's been so surreal like I've been through hell and back before you and now I have a loving husband and 5 amazing kids life couldn't get even better."

"But it is stand up for a second."

I stood up and turned towards Dave.

"What do you have up your sleeve," I asked.

"It's time for an upgrade."

"On," I asked.

He held up my hand and took of my band and engagement ring.

"You really thought that I was gon let you upgrade my wedding band and I wouldn't do the same for you."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

He went in his pocket pulled out a small black velvet box and opened it.

"Added more diamonds to that engagement ring.

"I see," I spoke as he placed my new engagement ring on my finger then my wedding band.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome baby now can we take a nap together."

"Come on."

We walked out of my room and up the stairs heading to our bedroom.

Kaia
I woke up to music playing downstairs I was about to flip the covers back when I saw a note I picked it up and read it.

"Good morning beautiful take a shower get dressed and then come downstairs for breakfast. XoXo."

I smiled and sat the note on the night stand I grabbed my phone off the charger and went into the bathroom I turned my speaker on and immediately went to my Muni Long playlist I turned the volume up on my phone then I turned on the shower.

After my shower and I was dressed I made my way downstairs to the kitchen seeing Jalen.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning handsome."

"How did you sleep?"

"Good."

"That's good."

"So babe I have to talk to you about something?"

"What?"

"How do you feel about marriage and kids?"

"I always wanted to get married and have kids just when the time is right."

"When is that time?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"I do."

"Okay so when I look at you I see pure admiration in your eyes, I see love in your eyes, I see our future in your eyes. I also feel like you're hiding something from me."

"I am and I can't hide it from you any longer."

"J if you got a secret family I do-," he cut me off.

"I don't have a secret family babe calm down and listen."

I huffed.

"I'm listening."

I watched as Jalen got down on one knee okay he's about to give me a promise ring.

"I know that we're young but the past 2 years have been nothing but amazing with you. I could've done this elaborate but I didn't want to I honestly just want it to be us. Kaia Isabella Brewster will you marry me?"

"Yes."

Jalen smiled and placed the ring on my finger then he stood up and we kissed.

"Wait did you ask-," he cut me off.

"Now what type of man would I be if I didn't ask your pops for his blessing of course I did."

"Okay."

"Did you finish that esssy last night?"

"Yes but I didn't proofread it I fell asleep."

"You want me to proofread it?"

"Yes and did you finish studying for your bio exam."

"No."

"I'll help you with that."

"Thanks babe."

"You're welcome I'll go get your laptop as well as mine and my book can you order some food."

"Alright."

I sat back down on the couch and unlocked my phone going to my food file to see what I have a taste for.

Zylon
I smacked my teeth as the other team scored on me I paused my game as my door opened and I seen Makayla walked in I removed my headphones.

"Wassup Kayla."

"Hey Zy."

"Are you done avoiding me?"

"What I sent you was a mistake?"

"I don't think that it was."

"How you're going to tell me what I sent wasn't a mistake?"

"It's okay Kayla and I like you too."

"Really?"

"Yeah I was just trying to find the right way to tell you without fumbling over my words."

"Oh."

I unpaused my game.

"You can sit on the bed."

"This the last quarter?"

"Yep then I'm all yours."

"Okay mama Erica here?"

"Yep D, Eri and Shae is too."

"Are they here for the weekend?"

"Not D but Eri and Shae are before they have to go back to Howard."

"Oh okay."

I finished up the game and turned it off I placed my controller and headset on the tv stand.

"You wanna go to the arcade?"

"Yeah."

I grabbed my wallet and then we made our way downstairs I had asked my mama and mama Erica could me and Makayla go to the arcade Erin decided to tag along and take us. All of three of us walked out going to her car.

Dave
I'm finally up from my nap I walked downstairs to the living room seeing Hazel and Erica laughing and drinking wine.

"Hey babe."

"Wassup mami."

"Hey Dave."

"Hey E. Where's Malik?"

"Don't know don't care."

"What happened I know y'all had move to Arizona?"

"Yep and about 7 months of us staying there I caught him cheating on me with his co-worker, so I filed for divorce moved out then I flew to Washington got an apartment there and started my life over and I met someone."

"What's his name?"

"Sean and don't worry Dave you and Haze will meet him soon."

"Alright."

"So are y'all planning on writing another book?"

"Yes we're going to one more relationship book then Dave is going to write a book."

"Really?"

"Yeah I think it's time for the world to get know David and not Dave."

"Do you have a name?"

"Yeah A Look into David's World."

"Okay cool."

"Have y'all started writing the relationship book?"

"We have can't share any details yet until we get it finished and we share it with our publicist."

My phone started ringing I looked down seeing that it was our publicist I stood and stepped away from the ladies to take this call.

After talking I hung up the phone and walked back to the living room.

"Who was that?"

"Ana she said that my book is on its way to being published and that we'll be getting the hard copy in a few weeks."

"Babe that's great news."

"It is."

"Why you don't seem too happy?"

"I am it's just that she agrees that you, E and Ari should have y'all own talk show.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah baby."

"Acting is my thing not hosting so it's perfect for you I told her that she can come over with the details for y'all and y'all can go from there."

"Okay."

"I'm about to grill plus Kaia sent me a text saying that her and Jalen are on the way."

"Okay."

I walked outside to my grill and started getting everything set up then I made my way inside of the house to take everything out. Before I took my nap I had took out what I wanted to grill and seasoned it then I covered it with foil and put it in the refrigerator and let everything marinate.

Hazel let Britney take over the salons because she no longer wanted to do hair anymore she found a new passion in podcasting with Erica and Ariel. She expressed to me on how she wanted her, Erica, and Ariel have their own talk show so I got with Ana to make it happen.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 22K 27
𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 , 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 .
5.1K 159 22
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆... 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
822 11 13
An in-depth dive into a businessman's backstory. _ An AU where Luxy is Bryce and Bobby's son.
178K 3.6K 36
COMPLETED 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐚...