Magical Moments: rini one-sho...

Autorstwa Sunshineandflower17

A one-shot book for rini. I DON'T OWN HSMTMTS only my OG characters IF YOU ARE NOT READING ON WATTPAD YOU AR... Więcej

The School's Favorite Ship
The Wedding Disaster
Valentine's Day Suprise
Fictional Boy

The Story Of Us

43 0 0
Autorstwa Sunshineandflower17

Hi this is my second one-shot. Enjoy :)

Nini Pov:

Why do I have to do a project with him? Out of all the people why Ricky Bowen? I don't have anything against him it is just he has a lot of fangirls and now I am getting glares because they didn't get paired with him.

......................................................

I was sitting in the cafeteria alone eating my lunch until Ricky comes up to me.

"Hey Nini, what topic should we do for this project," Ricky says.

This project was for music, and we had to write and do a slide show about a musician. 

"Well, who do you listen to?" I ask.

"I listen to Harry Styles, a little One direction and a little bit of Taylor Swi-" Ricky says before a interrupt him.

"YOU LIKE TAYLOR, ONE DIRECTION AND HARRY STYLES?  My favorite T.S. song is How You Get The Girl. What is your favorite album? Do you like debut? I know people don't like debut but I'm debut stan forever. Are you excited for Speak Now TV are you a Speak Now stan? I am one for sure. What album do you think she will rerecord next I think she is going to do reputation but then there are so many signs of 1989, but she started with her second album and 2 times 2 is 4 then 4 minus 1 is 3 which is speak now and then 3 times 2 is 6 which would be reputation then 6 minus 1 is 5 which is 1989. Then the last one she would rerecord would be debut and you think about it the album would be Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version) which would be funny. Oh, I'm sorry I rambled too much ignore me," I say.

Ricky just laughs at me.

"No what we should do Taylor Swift since you know so much about her. I'm not a swiftie but I like folklore," Ricky says.

"folklore is my third favorite album of Taylor. What is your favorite song off it," I ask.

"the last great american dynasty," Ricky answers.

"No way that is my favorite song and next to it is this is my trying and hoax," I say.

"You love Taylor's music don't you and I am guessing you have been in many relationships if you can relate to her music. Just please tell me you can't sing your heart out to All Too Well,"

"I have never dated anyone or had my first kiss, but I can sing my heart to her songs like I have, and it seems relatable in some way even though I have never experienced any of it. Yes, I know I am weird," I say.

"You are not weird at all, but we should get the project done soon after school. Whose house do you want to go to for this project?" Ricky asks.

"I don't mind whose house we go to," I say.

"We can go to my house," Ricky says.

"That works we can meet up at 3:30?" I ask.

"That works," Ricky says.

"Okay well we should be going to our next classes. Bye," I say.

....................................

The school day is finally over, and I see Ricky. I forgot to ask him for his number, so I know where his house is. I soon see him and go up to him.

"Hey, you never gave me your number so I can find out where your house is for the project," I say.

He gives me his number and I go to my car to notice something off about it. Of course, one of the fangirls had thrown a rock at my windshield and left a note. Thankfully the glass is just cracked.

Watch out Nini he is mine and don't think because of this project with him makes you better than me and I will make your life horrible :)

- Lily

I just roll my eyes. Seriously why are they all crazy and last I checked he was single and not an object.

"Annoying," I say to myself.

I get into my car, but it won't start. It is probably just the battery not working so I could just ask someone if I they have jumper cables and jump start the car. Then I should be fine. I open the hood of the car and notice the battery is not even in there.

"Are you kidding me? Now I can't even get home unless I buy a new battery somewhere," 

I then notice another note.

I also got my brother to take out the battery in your car. Sorry not sorry :)

- Lily

At this moment I really want to go find her, but it won't help me. I will just see if Kourtney is still at school.

Kourtney

Nini: Hey Kourt are you still at school?

Kourtney: No, I am not and remember today I am going out of town after school, and I am already at the airport. I'm sorry

Nini: It is okay just one of Ricky's fangirls took the battery out of my car because I got partnered up with him for a project

Kourtney: Your car Battery? They are crazy

Nini: definitely

I turn my phone off and just stand there. I really wanted to get home because maybe my Speak Now vinyl will come early, and it is hot outside. I decide to just walk home because it is only Salt Lake and it only take 15 minutes in the car to get to school. I got halfway home realizing that I am stupid because it would take longer on foot, and it is already 3:00 pm and I am supposed to be at Ricky's at 3:30pm. I start running hoping maybe I could get to my house to get my Speak Now TV vinyl that is probably outside right now. I really wonder when Lily's brother actually had time to take the car battery out though. I finally got home and saw the magical package.

"YES!" I shout.

I unlock me house and grab some things I will need like pencils, a notebook, headphones, and my phone charger just in case. I decided to text Ricky.

Ricky

Nini: hi this is Nini, can I have you address so I we can work on the project.

Ricky: yep, it is 1989 Cornelia Street

Nini: Okay well I'm coming

Cornelia Street? Like the song is what I thought about I did know there was a Cornelia Street and then 1989.  Now I want to listen to the song. I had to look up the address because I didn't know where it is. It was only a 15-minute walk it was really close to the school too, but I have to go it is already 3:15 and I don't want to be late. Now if this goes bad, I can sing Cornelia Street and it would be relatable in some way. 

...........................

I finally found Cornelia Street after getting lost and now I have to find his actually address. It took longer than needed because I was being dumb. I finally found the house and it was a really pretty house. I went up to the door and rang the doorbell to be met with a man I am guessing is Ricky's father.

"Hi, I'm here to work with Ricky on a school project," I say.

"Oh come in. I will get Ricky. would you like water or anything," he says.

"I'm good thank you Mr.-, " I hesitate.

"Bowen," Mr. Bowen says.

"Okay. Thank you, Mr. Bowen," I say.

I then see Ricky come to the living room.

"Hi," I say.

"Hi, um you can follow me," Ricky says.

I follow him and he leads me to his room. It was a really nice room with blues walls, blue bed, big window, and a big desk.

"I don't know Taylor Swift really well and have only listened to folklore so could you tell me more about her please," Ricky asks.

I just nod and tell him everything about her music and achievements.

"Also, tomorrow she is releasing Speak Now (TV) and I'm excited for it and need to go home to see if my vinyl came early," I say.

"That makes sense so in this project we have to write a paper and make a display board of the artists achievements, the genre of music the artists make, some songs listed and what they are about, their age and a few other things about them," Ricky tells me.

"Okay well I can write most of the paper and do you think you know enough about Taylor Swift?" I ask.

"Yes and no. What you told me helped but I have only listened to folklore," Ricky says.

"We can listen to her music while we are doing the project. We also need to get a display board so if we go get a display board somewhere right now then we can listen to her music on the way there and on the way back from getting the display board and other things we may need. I'm sorry too. I was going to get a display board before I came over but of course my car does not have a stupid battery because Lily one of your fangirls got her brother to take it out of my car. Then your fangirls wrote on my car and put notes and stickers on my side door. Then Lily has the audacity to throw something at the windshield and crack the entire windshield so badly I don't know how anyone would be able to see out of it. Wait I was apologizing and not so posed to be ranting. I'm sorry again and I'm sorry for complaining too and for being a crazy person who knows everything about Taylor Swift,"

"Why do you keep apologizing and I don't mind it gives us more time to listen to Taylors song's and I can talk to Lily for you she is also my ex but I got some blackmail so I can get her to leave you alone and give you back your car battery," Ricky says.

"Really? Thanks now let's go," I say.

We get out of his house, and he opens the car door for me, and I get in. He then gets into the car, and we drive to some craft store so we can get everything we need. I then grad the aux cord and played debut on it we got to the end of Cold As You. We walk into the craft store, and I grab all the little things like colored craft paper, glue, double sided tape, nice looking washy tape for borders, these rhinestones (the crafty fakes ones) because bejeweled and to show the different eras. I grabbed some markers and glitter glue because you never know when you might need glitter glue and it won't be as bad as glitter and maybe won't be everywhere in Ricky's room for the next 50 million years hidden everywhere. I meet up with Ricky and we get in one of the check-out lines.

"Okay your total will be $30.45," The cashier says.

I grab my wallet to pay for it until Ricky beats me to it.

"I am paying you back though," I say because it would be unfair for him just to pay for the materials.

"No, you're not,"

"I am,"

"No,"

"I will pay you back half of it because we are both working on the project,"

"No, you are not. If it makes you feel better take it as a favor or an apology for what happened to your car," Ricky says.

"No that wasn't your fault thou-" I start to say before he cuts me off.

"A gift?"

"No-"

"You can't not except a gift because that is impolite. If you pay me back half of it, it would be like giving your gift back to the person who gave you the gift," Ricky says.

"Fine you win I won't pay you back," I say.

"Good," Ricky says.

We drive back to his house, and we get to Invisible. Not bad for a start we just have one more song on debut to listen to.

"So, we have one more song on this album. Then we will go to Fearless (TV)," I say.

"Why did you skip Fearless and just go to Fearless (TV)?" Ricky asks.

I then explain why and all this stuff,"

"So that guy is making money off her and was rude to her?"

I just nod my head.

"So which ones has she not rereleased yet other than her debut album,"

"Well, 1989, reputation and Speak Now but Tomorrow she will release Speak Now (TV) so only reputation and 1989," I say.

"Cool now what all did we get for the board. I just got some double-sided tape, the board and those letter stickers,"

"We I got a lot of things actually.  I got colored craft paper, glue, double sided tape, nice looking washy tape for borders, these rhinestones, some fancy markers and glitter glue because you never know when you might need glitter glue and it isn't going to be everywhere for the next billion years. I forgot about the letters, good thing you got some,"

"So then we have everything and I can start typing things you say that we need on the board. Then I can edit it so it works for the board and I can print it out," Ricky says.

"Okay"

I then start saying things to him while we are listening to Taylor's music.

I grab my laptop out pf my bag and start typing things for the board. I then used washy tape and put in on the board. After getting everything printed, I put the typed papers on colored paper and a backing and to make it look nicer. I then start places things where I want to put them but not gluing or taping them down yet. I grab the rhinestones and making a pattern with them and it look liked the bejeweled necklace

Then a few hours later I accidentally feel asleep to wake up with a blanket in Ricky's room. I get up to see a printed report and the board done. Good thing my parents are out if town, they would be freaking out right now on where I was especially at 6:00 am in the morning. I get up to notice Ricky is not in her and I decided to try and find the bathroom. 

One the way there I find Ricky asleep on the couch. He looks so peaceful and kinda cute. Wait. What am I saying this is creepy, stop it Nini.

"Hi? Who are you?" A lady asks.

"Oh um, Hi my name is Nini I was here for a school project yesterday and feel asleep on accident and I just woke up. I'm sorry for the incovienence," I say.

"That makes sense why Rocky is on the couch. I am Ricky's Mom but you can just call me Lynn. Let me make you and Ricky some breakfast," Lynne says.

"Okay thank you. Also where is the bathroom?" I ask.

"Down the hall to the right," Lynne says.

 I then go to see my hair. It looks awful it is all poofy, tangled and everywhere. I look like a crazy person. I try to brush my hair hair put with my fingers to make it looka little better but it is knotted really bad. After a billion years I got my hair to look decent. After I decided I look some what decent I walk out of the bathroom to the kitchen to see Ricky up.

"Hey, I'm sorry for falling asleep I dont know how that happened," I say.

"Its okay and probably from the streess about your car and all your excitement,"

"Probably. I saw the board, it looks perfect. Thank you and do you finish listening to all of her songs,"

"Yes, and Foolish One is good, so good I kept humming, the lyrics are so good. Foolish One, stop falling before you look-" Ricky starts singing

"Stop that is from her new album and I haven't heard it yet. No more spoilers but that song sound extremely relatable," I say.

"Oops- I'm sorry I forgot," Ricky says with a smirk.

"For some reason I feel like you didn't, and you did that on purpose,"

"Maybe but maybe, I didn't even sing the actual lyrics,"

"You better hope you didn't sing the actual lyrics because I will haunt you for the rest of your life,"

"I didn't, I swear but we can listen to the album in the way to school,"

We eat the breakfast Lynne made us. She is a really good cook then Ricky drove me home so i could change then we drove to school together.

A few hours later it was time for the project to be turned in and we presented to the entire class. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. 

....................................

I look at the essay once we get it back a week later and read it. I never read it before we turned in and Ricky did it all, but it was like he was a swiftie and didn't just barely know nothing a few hours earlier. I decided to at lunch to talk to him about it.

"Hey Ricky, I read the paper, and did you know a lot about Taylor Swift before I talked to you and by the way you knew some lyrics from song not on folklore like it you have listened to them a million times," 

"Yeah, I know a lot about Taylor. My mom and cousin are huge fans and have told me a lot but I like listening to your voice," Ricky says.

Makes sense now that he lives at 1989 Cornelia Street...Wait what did he say about me?

He then walks away then stops and turns around.

"Nini you a have a beautiful smile too," he says and walks away.

I just turned into a tomato. I walked to the bathroom thinking I was in a dream and then told Kourtney. This is when the story of us began.

.....................

(a few months later):

"Ricky, can you break up with me so I can listen to Cornelia Street walking home," 

"What? No. What about your car and it is dark outside, and you should never walk with headphones in," Ricky says with concern.

"I'll be fine. So can you just break up with me for like 10 minutes,"

Ricky just sighs.

"Fine but be careful,"

"Okay now break up with me,"

"Nina I'm breaking up with you. You are crazy and I can't deal with you anymore. Now leave," Ricky says trying to act upset.

Nini just starts crying and runs out of the house. She then plays Cornelia Street running to the next street. 

"What did you this time Ricky," Lynne says.

"I broke up with Nini-"

"WHAT WHY? SHE IS SO SWEET," Lynne shouts.

"No mom we didn't actually break up but she wants me to break up with her so she can listen to Cornelia Street. Now I got to go just make sure nothing happens to her since it is dark out,"

"Oh okay," Lynne says and walks away.

Nini starts walking further down Cornelia Street screaming the lyric's not knowing Ricky was following her to make sure nothing would happen to her.

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

Hi

I'm sorry, this is awful.

I am going to try and get a one-shot done every week......which probably won't happen, but I will try

Have a good day/night!

(3150 words)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...