Carolina [h.s]

Da finemoony

*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eve... Altro

intro/ warning
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
thirty nine (part 2)
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one

thirty two

955 30 19
Da finemoony

18+ MATURE CONENT!

south carolina
july 1990

***

Vada
//

His touch is heavy and slow and all I want in the world. I don't know how long we've been laying like this, but the scent of fresh linen and stolen smoke surrounds us, and Harry holds me close.

"I might have done something kinda stupid," Our whispers can be heard through the dark silent air.

His fingers danced across my backbone, trailing down my spine and running circles over my hip bones. The white motel sheets covered us from the outside world as we hid in our own, trapped together and never wanting to leave this comfort.

"What?" I smiled my own smile, lost in his touch that leaves a trace.

In one swift motion Harry starts to lift me so I'm straddling his hips, my knees on either side of him. "Don't be mad at me, it's a rule." he states with a grin.

"I feel like that's the most impossible one yet, but okay," I agree, reluctantly.

With the same knowing smile on his lips, he starts to lift his white t-shift off of his chest. Dim lighting comes from the bathroom where the lights glow behind the closed door. Tattoos are marked permanently across his chest and every time they are in my sight I stare in astonishment.

"The boys and I maybe went a little crazy in Memphis," He starts to say, taking my hand so it trails behind his smooth skin of permanent ink.

I let him lift my fingers across his chest and down his left arm, skimming across the many shapes and objects before stopping by covering up one with my palm.

"One too many drinks and there, right there" He looks up at me through his eyelashes.

"You got a new tattoo? Well, let me see." I smile trying to remove my hand to uncover it but he holds it in place.

"Don't freak out, it's really not a big deal," He says again and I'm completely oblivious to what he could mean.

Finally he lets me remove my hand, and it takes me a second to find the small object as it sits by so many other shapes of his tattoos. But I see it and I understand it more than the rest of the world does.

"You didn't..." I lean in closer, trying to get a better look at it.

A drunken decision is almost blended in as it sits between all the other shapes on the skin of his forearm, and standing there is a drawn out strawberry tattoo, permanent and there forever.

My eyes are wide as I look back at him, but the boy who never has any worries just leans back with a smirk. "I told you not to freak out," He breathes a laugh.

I give him a stunned reaction as I keep my eyes going back and forth from the permanent ink and back to his eyes "Is that—"

"Yeah it's a strawberry, and just take a wild guess who inspired it," Harry's grinning softly, sitting up so our faces are right in front of each other.

I can't help my smile as he grabs my jaw to place our lips together. Our teeth clash as our lips find each other between laughter. "You're crazy," I managed to breathe out after his kiss stole all the air from my lungs.

"You should see Zayn's," He tells me with another laugh. "He got Juliet's initials across his heart,"

"Oh my God, she definitely freaked out," I shake my head laughing.

"I mean, deep down she loves he's obsessed with her. But she has to be dramatic about things first," I shrugged, taking the cigarette from behind his ear and leaning over to grab the lighter off of the nightstand to light the stick from my mouth.

"That's just Li, though," I leaned my head back to blow out the smoke towards the ceiling before shotgunning the next puff of smoke into Harry's mouth.

Through dark smoke clouded air Harry watches me closely, lips curving upwards slowly. His eyes go from mine, down to my lips and across every detail of my face. He sweeps the hair out of my eyes holding me there in place with one hand.

"What about you?" He takes the cigarette from between my lips and places it between his instead.

"What about me?" I tilt my head, watching as he smiles through clouds of smoke that puff out of his nose and mouth.

"Do you want someone to be that obsessed with you?" His words make me smile, and I look back at him with the same integrity.

"I think I already found somebody that is," I state. "Initials or not, you still got a tattoo with the meaning of me behind it, so I'd say you're not that much different than Zayn," I shrugged, taking the stick back from his lips before inhaling.

I watched as he watched me, an always put smile curving on his lips with that glint in his eye. He lets out a breathy laugh, it's deep enough so his teeth and dimple shows.

"You caught me, V," he ends our tug of war with the cancerous stick as he takes it from my fingers and puts it out in the ashtray on the nightstand.

In one swift movement he shifts us so I'm laying underneath him while he pulls himself up on strong arms above me, kissing me until I can't breathe and desperately pulling my clothing but I stop his actions.

"So say it then," I find myself smiling, eyes glimmering up at him as his expression starts to match mine.

"Why don't I show you instead?" He offered, starting to lift my shirt up and off of my head so I'm left in just my thin cotton bra.

His eyes scan every inch of my skin, and when he stops at the right side of my neck, I watch as he swallows thickly before running a finger over marks that aren't his.

"You really let him do this to you, huh?" His tone is quiet and curious. "You let him touch you like I do?" he glances up, and when he does his expression turns from playful to dark and witted.

"You really let it do this, hm? You let it touch you like I do?" I play into his game, curving my fingers around the back of his neck and lightly tug at the too long curls.

I'm not talking about the faceless, nameless girls he ran into along the state lines. And things like love bites from the boy down the road doesn't mean anything when we're competing with the thing that overpowers the both of us.

The thing that runs deep in his veins and circles through his bloodstream, giving him life like nothing else could.

"Are we having this conversation again?" Harry starts to sit up above me on his knees, pulling at the waistband of my skirt. "lift up," he tells me.

"You started it," My hips lift and the fabric of my skirt comes down my legs as I lay on soft white sheets in just my underwear and bra.

"Well, now I'm finishing it," Harry's leaning back down, hips between my legs and leaving new better marks down my chest and over my heart.

We move and pull and stir together, hard against soft, needing against desperation. Pleasure sings from my lips with every single touch and every word of promise.

But I see the way his hands start to shake and his concentration starts to lack. His touch becomes rushed and his actions become unsteady. He tried to pull away, desperate to find the strip in his nightstand, but I pulled him back.

"Use me instead," I push back curls out of broken green.

I watch his puzzled expression and then realization breaks out in his eyes. "You want me to use you, love?" he smiles, but still reaches towards the drawer where his addiction lies.

I stopped him again. "I'm serious. Use me instead," My words are almost hopeless and desperate. I kiss his neck and pull at his curls, scratching at the skin of his shoulder blades until it breaks and he groans in pain and pleasure.

I watch as he's still reluctant, not believing me all the way. So I'm desperate as I tell him "You know I thought of you every day you were gone right?" I make him focus his eyes on me as his figure almost shakes.

"Every second I miss your touch, and the way you kiss me. I didn't want anyone else but you, even if I tried to." I start to guide his hand down between my thighs as my voice starts to shake.

"I wanted you, just you," I kissed everywhere but his lips, starting at his neck and stopping at the corner of his mouth. "I still do but I need you to want me right now too," His gaze falters and his guard starts to come down.

His fingers lightly tap over the cotton of my underwear, padding against the skin of my inner thighs. "You want me, V, you want everything?" his gaze turns darker and I'm winning because I'm distracting him.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whisper over and over, holding onto him so tightly.

He kisses me until I'm pushing him away for air. Taking a much needed breath I feel his hands rip away the only thing that covers me. Trouble doesn't even let me hesitate, he slips his fingers between my thighs and covers me with his palm.

Everything aches and warms underneath his touch. My pulse fully awakens, thrilling my veins as I open for him, knees bending and my bare feet slide along the sheets. I lift my hips and the boy who tears me apart with his distance, rubs my softest place with quick, capable fingers.

Dark eyes are heavy and determined on mine. He's thick breaths with heavy concentration, working his way with every stroke and push and it's so good I practically sing for him. Coming undone I dig ruby-red fingernails into his skin leaving crescent marks.

I don't have a chance to catch my breath. Shifting quickly, Harry kneels between my legs. Dizzy and disoriented, I blink my eyes and make them adjust. Underneath the glowing lights of the dim lamp he's tall above me and there's that certain look in his dark eyes.

"You think you can fool me, V?" He mocks with a calm tone. "You think I really believe that anyone else can make you break like I can?"

I feel my pulse behind my words and the buzz in my body. "You haven't broken me yet." I told him.

I watch him smirk, I watch those eyes glint and feel the electricity that burns in his touch when he marks my skin.

"We'll see about that," His lips are on mine again.

It goes on for what feels like a few minutes. Our clothes are off and we're so close but so far. He's taking his time, running his fingers and tongue across every inch of where I ache the most.

When he's hard between my thighs and every touch and breath makes the anticipation thicker I'm growing impatient. I wanted his mark and I wanted to burn. 

"Just do it, hurry up," I practically beg, lifting my hips up to meet him and he groans at the action.

His whisper washes over me. "It doesn't work like that, it's going to hurt more if you're not ready," Harry holds me in place, pushing my bare hips into the mattress.

He's unwittingly still and unsteady breaths hang above me and I know it's taking all of his strength to continue to push away from me. I kiss at his neck and his lips where he holds me so tightly I know there will be bruises.

He's lined up. We're ready. But he doesn't fucking move. "Come on," I grab at his hair and hold his face above mine making him look me in the eye.

"You have me where you want me, I want you where you are," I tell him, running my nails down his spine. I watch his eyes close and the goosebumps break out on his arms.

"What the fuck is holding you back, I thought you wanted this—

"You don't fucking get it do you?" Harry bites out. "You're my fucking kryptonite, once I start I'm not gonna be able to stop," I watch eyes turn darker if that's even possible.

"I don't want you to stop," There's a pit in my stomach and a desperation in my voice.

Harry closes his eyes, ready to pull away. "I'm not gonna be gentle," he tells me, going from leaning away to pulling back in. He grips my hips lining me directly beneath him.

"I'm not gonna be sweet, and this shit is gonna hurt like a motherfucker." he opens his eyes again, a less serious smirk rising on his lips.

"I'm gonna fucking break you, baby," Bearing down on me, he takes my hands and places them on his shoulders. "This is your last warning, so call it,"

My heart is practically beating out of my chest, and my hands shake against his skin. This isn't fear. Because the strong pull I have towards needing him is stronger. I'm not afraid of this person. I want all of him. I've always wanted him.

Eyes locked on his, I lift my hips up again where I need him most. "Do it," he says, softly, rough knuckles sliding against my hip bones and the inside of my thighs. My eyes close and I arch up higher.

"Come on, girl," he's mostly taunting but there's a part that pleads underneath his tone. Mostly undone and irresistibly hard, he rocks against me.

"Tell me to stop," But he feels so good my head falls back burst at the contact.

The bed shifts and my disaster lifts me up to the top of the mattress where the headboard rocks at the movement. Digging my knees into his sides our bare skin connects and I give him trusting and daring eyes. My hips lift and I've never been so sure of something in my fucking life.

He's there against me, above me and ready. I push and pull harder against him, not giving him control as I'm lifting my hips eagerly for it. The boy who warns gives in and keeps his promise that he is no gentleman.

My inhale shatters in my throat, and I close my eyes, curving completely up and into this person as he slides slowly, finally soaking himself. He drops his face in my neck, covering my skin with warm breaths and sounds that come out from his lower stomach.

Harry moves, inch by inch and I start to break inch by inch. He presses the head of himself against me, and moans at the contact. His entire frame shakes. He's slow and pushing my thighs so far apart, sliding in so effortlessly between pain and then I'm being swallowed whole.

I twist my fingers around his curls and dig my toes into the mattress. There wasn't one part of my skin that wasn't tingling and burning. I felt my core being split open, and the pound in my heart didn't slow. I almost scream because of the pain.

But mid-slide Harry moans again into my neck and it's bringing me back to life. I shift my attention to my body to his. His heavy breathing and shaking arms above me. Above and everywhere, Harry sinks into a place I've never felt before.

Cries turn into tears. I needed him deeper, past all of the pain and burn. I want to wrap my hands around his neck and bring him closer. But I keep them on his shoulders because I feel like I'm the only thing keeping him upright. I start to lift his head out of my neck, making him open up and give me his all.

Brows furrowed and eyes are closed with thick dark eyelashes underneath them. His lips part as he sighs and when he opens like I want, they're the usual black but for another reason. He smiles the most taunting smile, and my veins run cold through the burn.

His eyes shift downwards where we're connected more than ever, and he's stopped moving as he takes my hand to lead it between us. That's when I feel it.

He's only halfway. I can't breathe again.

I close my eyes as my head tilts towards the ceiling. Tears brim and red flames are overbearing across my body. I swallow down the dry feeling in my throat and inhale and feel him everywhere as I do.

"Be still," Harry groans, taking my hand again and placing it back on his shoulder. He palms my inner thighs with his other hand, spreading me further for himself.

He sinks in further and when he does, I feel my soul being split open. I cry out and barely recognize my own voice. I plead with him to keep going but he's unmoving as he stays still once he's all the way in.

We stay so incredibly and painfully still. Harry's whispering broken praises in my ear, his voice raining down on every burn I feel. I don't know how long we stay like that, but the pain seizes a fraction and I need him to move before I burst.

I watch his face twist in agony and he's holding himself back "Harry," I call him, kissing his lips.

"Harry, Harry, Harry—" I whisper-sing his name like he does to me. It's enough to make him finally break.

He's pulling his hips back, sliding out of me almost completely. Only enough to then slam all the way back in. It comes as a surprise and my back arches in pain and a sting of slight pleasure.

Trouble shakes like rage above me, moving his hips like we both need. Spreading me further and taking me out completely. His eyes are closed as he lines my face up with his, the movement of his hips between mine not slowing down and I feel like I'm gonna combust.

Our foreheads meet and I feel his breath across my face. "I knew it," I hear him say between pants of breaths and his voice breaking. "I knew it. I fucking knew it," I feel his words more than I understand them.

He takes my knee and hooks it around his waist, his other hand curving under my spine and arching my back further into him. His fingertips move to my center, circling that nerve point. Something tingles inside of me, and pain turns into pleasure.

Closing my eyes, I let him hear new cries. Soft broken sounds pour out of my lips, and I'm pushing my hips back into his with every force he takes. They're longer and sweeter as Harry starts to truly move.

More than all the way inside now, the way he moans lights my entire body up. His eyes are heavy and never leaving mine, and the rhythm in the way he moves is heaven. He pushes us closer and opens me wider. I'm running my fingers across every inch of his skin, pulling his too-long curls and scratching across warm skin.

I'm dying and coming back to life under his touch. Tingles dance underneath my skin and a better, more pleasuring fire burns my stomach. I cling to him, desperate for relief, but the deeper and heavier he moves, the deeper and heavier the ache grows.

"Harry," I plead with my whole body, lips quivering between words. I can't help it. "Please, please,"

"Open," the flame making me ache says, lids low as he rocks above me. Bringing his thumb to my mouth, he presses the corner and drags it along my lips and teeth, making me part. "Let me hear you."

My jaw falls slack, and I sound as low and lustful as I feel. I sound bare and beyond, and the person who gets this from me, the only who's ever had me, picks me up so he's all that's touching me in the world.

"There," Harry whispers, on his knees and moving with all of me wrapped around him. "There, love," I fall back and my body replenishes against me, I lose all control. I'm the most myself I've ever been.

He lifts my same knee up that's wrapped around him, bending it in front of me and spreading me wider. He slips all the way back in with ease, this position making him go deeper and filling me fuller.

"Is there anywhere you can't feel me?" He's kneeling above me as he takes my chin to look at him. His hand skimming across my body down to my stomach pushing where he remains inside of me.

"Is there anywhere you can't feel me?" I answer back, pushing upwards and sinking him deeper.

His eyes close tightly, and he breathes deeply, his teeth catching his bottom lip. Gathering himself he opens up again, and leans across me where he takes both of my hands and hooks my wrists together.

I feel him move slowly, stroking just barely and gently like he can't be. He kisses dried salty tears and bites my lower lip. I'm stretched with every stroke and waves of pleasure never ease with every shake and tingle.

"There's nowhere you won't be covered with me now, you're marked and burned inside out," I hear his thick voice in my ear as he continues to move at the same slow punishing pace.

"This won't ever be anybody else's, nobody will ever feel like we do," He pushes up and his pace moves determined and steady. Wrapping my arms around him, I brace myself for the fullness, the tender feeling and overwhelming pleasure. With a deeper drop of his hips, Harry gives me his everything.

I cling to his arms and grip fistfuls of his hair as he moves. I dig with my nails like he digs with his pace, and he curses and groans when I break flesh but it makes him move harder.

"Vada," he groans. "Fuck—" he moans.

Harry handles me, making me take every push, but I feel himself lose control, and as he moves with every inexplicable need, little aches and tight tingles pulse together around him.

I don't come again, but I meet every surge of his hips with my own, and I feel the shake that starts with his wrist. It climbs up his arms as he fucks me and it makes his shoulders shudder. He comes so hard I shake too.

Harry rides out his high, cursing with waves of pleasure and I ogle in his trace. We stay like that for a while, pushing our weight on to each other and remain connected. Something erupts in my chest at the sounds of our quiet panting and our hearts pounding together.

His imprint is marked on me, inside and out. I feel whole at the same time I feel like I'm breaking. I sting and pulse and flow grows rapidly, but the boy who I just gave everything to doesn't stop.

***

A/N:

how i imagine harry's tattoo <3

also... first time writing real smut so leave your honest reviews down below...

it will get a little less innocent. i just wanted to downplay it for their first time.

next chapter is in the works so BE READY.

-J

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

44.1K 1.4K 65
A Dark Harry Styles fanfiction ----- "I'm so wrong for you, Elena," he groans, biting my earlobe and breathing heavily. "So fucking wrong." And he is...
20.3K 822 40
THIS BOOK SUCKS Γ‚SS, READ WITH CAUTION, THIS BOOK IS NOT MATURE, THE MATURE STUFF HAS BEEN DELETED, I JUST CAN'T CHANGE IT TO MAKE IT NOT MATURE! (Co...
42.7K 1.3K 58
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ "I have to think of me right now Harry. And my career. I can't throw that away!" I feel my eyes brimming with tears as I said this becau...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...