Pregnant by a Weasley- Fred W...

By marauderserafan01

Pregnant By A Weasley. When Y/N Wood has no other option but to stay at the burrow after being kicked out fr... More

Chapter 1- Y/N Lily Wood.
Chapter 2- Sore loser
Chapter 3- Egypt
Chapter 5- The Hogwarts Express.
Chapter 6- GRYFFINDOR
Chapter 7- An idea.
Chapter 8- Smelled like shite

Chapter 4- charlies assistance

333 6 12
By marauderserafan01

Charlie's Assistance

I didn't know whether to be thankful or worried when I got seated next to Fred at the table.
For the rest of the evening, he continued to send the occasional smile my way, but no direct conversation.

Though I did feel eyes on me when I walked, but I'd always get those, used to the fame that came with my love for quidditch.

Maybe sitting next to him, a table full of gingers, except me of course, would mean that we'd actually have a decent conversation.

It was a pretty fancy place.
It would be if the ministry had paid for it all, though I could tell that Molly was itching to cook.
It was like the woman didn't even want a break.

The food was definitely not as good as hers though.
I guess I know why everyone says she should become a professional chef.

By now I'd gotten sick of the lack of conversation between me and the oldest Weasley twin.
Deciding to be the first to comment, I set it off with a simple compliment.

"You look nice."

He seemed slightly shocked that I'd spoken to him.
I didn't get where this sudden attitude was coming from, normally we were great, exchanging playful banter and challenging each other to do dumb shit.

"Thank you?" He smiled in question, "you... you look nice too. Perhaps you should be a Ravenclaw, blues your colour."

"Nah." I shrugged, "reckon I'd look better in red."

"Did you have a nice conversation with Charlie?"

I looked at him oddly, "yeah he's nice. Got cut short by your eldest brother though. I do like Bill, he seems genuine, Y'know?"

Fred mumbled something under his breath I couldn't quite hear.
Taking notice of his frown, I did my best to cheer him up.

"To be fair though, I have to say that they're both a little too normal for me. Much prefer someone with a great pranking history and a jokester."
He looked up to meet my eyes, "though, course I did like them."

Fred shook his head, "no. I get what you're saying. They used to be like Percy, but less of the study-hard control freaks. Both head boys, quidditch captains, you get the picture."

This information hadn't surprised me either.

"Bet they can't pull half a prank as good as you though." I winked, ignoring the slight blush on his face as I did so.

Though I was starting to like this new side to him. This way of being able to tease him.
Clearly it was working, why not carry on?
A little harmless flirting would never be objected to.

"So Y/N."
Turning my attention from Fred, I looked towards Charlie, who was sitting across from me, his fingers clasped tightly together as he pondered.
"Why was it that you didn't participate in the cup this year?"

"Oh." I shrugged, rather disappointed by the question- it was one I had been wanting to avoid.
"We'll my mum, well, adopted mum, didn't really like me playing. I'll not go into too much detail, it's not interesting."

Clearly taking note that I didn't want to talk about it, Fred was quick to jump in before I got asked too many questions surrounding that.
I shot him a grateful smile with his next statement. "You know Victor Krum, right."

Before I could answer a cry made its way across the table, from the youngest Weasley brother,
"KRUM!!" Ron screamed, his smile widening, "He's not just an athlete, he's an artist! And don't get me started on his abs."

"Ron you haven't even seen his abs."

"I can imagine them!!"

Shaking my head I returned to the subject at hand, "yeah, stayed in touch a little after last years games. He's a pretty good friend."

Dinner continued with a lot of small talk. No more heavy subjects, instead Molly continued to ask her eldest sons about their work and current lives away from the family home.

You could tell that she missed them greatly.
I couldn't imagine being so close to someone for so long, only to have them move so far away.

—————————-

"IT'S ENORMOUS."

"That's what she said."

"Honestly George, gain some maturity." Percy rolled his eyes at his brothers remark, looking done with life by the second.

I sniggered under my breath, trying not to get caught by Percy.

The pyramids were a mixture between great and boring.
One minute, I was in complete awe, looking at how they had crafted the pyramid and the history behind them.

Then after five minutes came the fact that we were staring at a great slab of rock.
We couldn't go inside it.
Now that would have been cool.

Noticing Freds towering figure beside me, I tapped him on the shoulder, beckoning him to come closer, allowing me to whisper in his ear,
"Reckon we can trap Percy in one of those?"

A wicked grin formed on his face as he made his way over to Charlie, the one to be most persuaded out of his older brothers, who just might perform a little spell for them.

"How's about we put him on the top instead." Said older brother grinned, pulling his wand from his pocket and twirling it between his fingers.

"Simple wingardiam leviosa perhaps?" He directed his question to me, in which I nodded.
It seems it would be the best option.

Directing his wand to Percy, the three of us watched as the snobbish Weasley was raised slightly from the ground, as if an invisible force lifting him.

His polished black shoes no longer touched the sandy ground, his arms were no longer dropped at his sides, instead rather waving around frantically as he panicked.

I snorted, holding my mouth and nose behind my hand as I tried to look oblivious to what was happening.

This was different to Fred, for he was smacking George's hand in order to show him, and holding his stomach as his laughs echoed in the surrounding area.

"Whaaaa....... What's happening." Percy looked around in horror, too panicked to notice Charlie's outstretched wand, "mum what's going on?"

But Molly and Arthur Weasley were too busy talking to a tour guide, doing their best to understand the history behind the great pyramids.

"Let's see him go higher!" I encouraged, not feeling an inch of sympathy for the pompous snob.

I felt like a little kid in a sweet shop.

Percy's cries continued as he reached the top of the pyramid, I wondered if the top was at a point, and if his arse would get sore after being left to sit on it for too long.
Who knows.

But unfortunately, for only a minute was Percy sat on the top of the pyramid, for Molly Weasley turned around with a shriek when she noticed one of her boys had been stranded at the top of a pyramid on the family holiday.

And let's just say.
Molly Weasley was fuming.

Bumping Freds outstretched fist, I grinned, "totally worth it."

——————————-

Leaky cauldron:

"You should have seen his face!" Ron howled with laughter as he explained the story to his bushy haired friend.

She was rather nice, Hermione.
With brown frizzy hair and dark eyes, I had only known her a day and she seemed to be living dictionary.

I had a feeling we'd get along decently well, as long as she didn't try and stop me playing my pranks with the boys.
That was my one necessity if I wanted to survive the next three years.

I was told that Harry Potter could be arriving soon.
I didn't know too much about the boy.
Course I'd heard his story so many times.
But did I know it all? Was there parts missing?
Did he tell it differently?

Even so, I'd treat him like a normal kid.
Cos that's what he was after all.
He wasn't special.
He wasn't weak.

Harry Potter had spent the last three years in the spotlight, and I was determined not to make him feel like a walking celebrity.
When he was around me, I hoped he could view me as a friend, rather than a pesky student wanting a rundown of the events, or just to be able to say that they had befriended Harry Potter.

"I've got a plan."

The air on my neck sent shivers down my back, causing me to shake slightly.
I angled my head slightly, allowing the boys lips to reach my ear.

"I say we prank him."

Following the direction of his gaze, I turned to see a bald headed man, minding his own business.
Shame.
He looked rather sweet.

Now usually I'd agree.
I'd be all for it.
But it seemed to be a waste of talent for just a normal guy.

So instead I tapped his shoulder.
Then taking his chin in my hand and directing his head to a rather tall man, sitting in the corner with a book in his hands.

Scars littered his face and I almost felt sorry for the stranger.
I'd make sure the prank was harmless, always do.

And that's how the ultimate prank began.
With Fred intruding on the strangers time sat alone with a book, asking him a bunch of nonsense and allowing me to sneak the key from the table he was sat at.

The room 519.
That'd be a lot of stairs to walk up in search of that.

——————————
Freds Pov:

"Yeah. I've read about goblins too."
I was completely making this up as I went along, and I don't know if I was being too convincing.

The poor bloke had looked extremely concerned, just by me approaching him.

"Rather miserable creatures." I added.

The man shook his head, "seriously misunderstood. They just don't like others company."

I wondered if he was hinting towards something there.

"You like care of magical creatures then?" I offered, raising a brow to look more interested.

The man shrugged with a frown, "prefer defence against the dark arts if I'm honest. Always my favourite subject back when I went to Hogwarts."

"Oh yeah? What house?"

"What do you reckon?"

I  laughed, "well you're sat there with a book in your hand so I'm gonna guess Ravenclaw."

To my own surprise he shook his head, a mischievous smirk on his face, "you're looking at a fellow Gryffindor."

I masked my surprise, "how'd you know I'm a Gryffindor?"

He winked, "cos you're a Weasley aren't you?"
I nodded, "there's not a single one who's not been in Gryffindor. Plus, you and your twin brother over there and the image of your uncles. Gideon and Fabian of course."

I was shocked at how much this man seemed to know about me.
He hadn't stricken me as the type to actually form a conversation with me either.
I'd expected it to be like pulling teeth.

Noticing the strands of brown hair and those piercing grey eyes. I was quick to leave the strange man who seemed to know everything about my family, "thanks for the chat. I guess I'll see you around."

———————————

Y/N's pov:

Finding his room wasn't that hard.
To my luck, it was the first door on the fifth floor.

I wasn't trying to be creepy. Sometimes things just must be done. This was one of those times.

I just prayed he liked apples.

You see, the twins and I noticed earlier that there were fruit bowls in every room.
Giving us the perfect opportunity to sneak potions into the fruit, to be absorbed by an unlucky witch or wizard what could even be days later.

And lucky for us, we'll be here a week!
Meaning the chances are, some unlucky person were bound to be our latest victims.

I did try to be respectful.
Not looking around the room that appeared to have been a bombs sight.
It was absolutely covered in his belongings.

Not focusing too much on that, I quickly made my way to the fruit bowl, pulling a vile from my pocket.
One drop. That's all it took.

A devilish smile on my face, I made my way from the room. Taking steps two at a time.
I couldn't wait for this to play out.

Shooting Fred the thumbs up, i beckoned him over to both discuss the next stage of the plan, and getting him away for what was sure to be a complete boring conversation.

And then there's the stranger.
Who did not know what he'd be waking up to a few days later, after snacking on an apple that had seemed innocent in its bowl.

———————————

QUESTION TIME!!!

Who's fitter??

Sirius or Remus.

I know! Tough one!

—————————

Hey Guys!
That's another one for you to enjoy (hopefully)
Loving how this is going so far.

In my opinion so much better than the original!

Let me know what you all think, and what you want to be included in future chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 11.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
705K 19.2K 132
No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became The Chosen One, was also the night that Si...
4.7K 199 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N is a Weasley, and a twin. Ronald's twin. Going back to Hogwar...
207K 4.7K 39
You start your fifth year at Hogwarts. You are a very normal girl...kind of. Also you cannot stand the twins. But when one of the twins fall for you...