SURVIVOR

By Luv4_Ava

A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ~ This is truly a lost book, a book where anything comes... More

P A R T O N E: // Beginning of our lies //
//Dream of green//
//Morning sickness//
//Kindness is hard when you're asleep//
//Mail for none//
//Wheels//
//Somethings up//
//Bees hive//
//Red teeth//
//Red stains my soul//
//Build with a mind//
//Cold glass//
//Work more, Sanity less//
//Talking to a Ghost boy//
//Trust us//
//Wrong in the head//
//Help//
//protector//
//Crimson Paint//
//last time//
// Jolly Jack //
//Old Talk//
//Unigue//
//Talk with the unlucky//
//Man of my scars//
P A R T T W O: // To Deep in Sin //
• Part one • //White lies//
•Part Two• // Red lies //
// New soul //
// Shove me to the earth //
// Metal on my hands //
// pink rabbit//
// I can smell it on you //
// meat //
// Bloody Memories //
// Feast among the dead //
// Trippy //
•P A R T T H R E E• // The devils wish //
// Locked away //
PART ONE // The archer at the end of the point //
MORE • Headcannons and More skits :0•
PART TWO // Swim with Me //
// You smell of my cholone //
// Wishing //
// Aren't You a Lucky One //
// Eyeless Appetite //
•P A R T F O U R• // The monster in me //
P A R T O N E // I'm sorry to cut our game short //
P A R T T W O // Cold blades cut deeper //
P A R T T H R E E // Sharp Eyes //
P A R T F O U R // Changed //
// Home isn't a Thing Anymore //
E N D I N G P A R T O N E: // You are My Down Fall //
E N D I N G P A R T T W O : Survivor
E P I L O G U E : Monster.

// Mortality in Me and You //

158 3 40
By Luv4_Ava

Hey 👱

_________________________________

November 5th

Your POV

"Hmm..Jeff?" I mumbled, sitting up in the bed as I watched the man slide on his sweatshirt getting ready for "work". I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles, trying to knock the sleep out of them so I could see correctly.

I usually never woke up so early, but I was interupted from my slumber due to Jeff knocking over the desk chair on accident.

"Huh?" He asked, looking up as he reached over and grabbed his belt that was slung across the nightstand. "Why does everyone here call me a mortal? Like, I know what mortality is...but it's not like they're immortal." I yawned, my tired mind revealed many of my questions as my eyes layed outside of the window. It was still dark out, no light.

"Uh..." He paused, pulling his shirt down and covered his belt. I watched his Adams apple bob up and down, sober Jeff gets nervous easily.

"I will just say, we all live for as long as he wants us to." Jeff spoke, turning his back on me as he swiped his knife out of the dirty laundry and headed to the bedroom door, trying to ignore my questions that would most likely lead to an unwanted conversation.

"Wait! So...you guys are immortal?!" I rose my eyebrow, my mind tried connecting the dots.

"Sure." Jeff muttered, turning back around and to the door.

How old was he?

"Jeff, what year were you born in?" I asked, he paused once more. Not looking back, I had hit a button. I pulled the blanket up a little more at the sudden breeze, the sun was no where found in the sky.

Thoughts lingered in my mind, others drowned out from the vodka and pot.

"1995, cold summer." He spoke quietly, he knew this would make me nervous. "He was born in 1993." I didn't know who he was, maybe someone he was related to or in his childhood?

"B-but," I was confused, he looked like a teenager...not a thirty something year old.

"Immortality, you don't change...yeah sure, mentally but physically, no. I've been like this for ten years Y/n, once that slender fucker decides he doesn't want me or us..." He turned to face me, snapping his fingers. "we're dead, gone." He chuckled, hiding something under his eyes.

1995.

I kept my blank stare on the smiling man...it seemed at this knowledge my obsession for him only grew.

"Don't start worrying about age, Y/n, that shit don't matter here and while I have you, you'll learn to love me... And aslong as you can bring a bitch down and get payed, that's all that matters in this new life. Well, since your a proxy you probably have more shit to deal with than me but eh." Jeff shrugged his shoulders, and with a sigh he swung the door open and walked out with a slam.

I sat there in the mattress, my legs crossed as my foggy mind took in all of the information.

Jeffery, Alan? Woods, born in 1995 during late spring and early summer.

The police would most likely know of him just by the mention of "Carved smile." That was if I was to escape, and maybe I could with Sally's plan. I didn't feel very head on with it, maybe it was a trap...but that child seemed so sincere.

Sally wouldn't lie, She couldn't...

"What the fuck am I going to do." I whispered to myself, falling back against the mattress and let the warmth consume myself. My family was gone, most likely passed. Who would I go home to? An aunt that lives in another state? Hell no.

But I was going to escape, I was going to run like hell and maybe even live in the woods if I had to.

Humans do many crazy things just for freedom.

........................

Time Skip

........................

My eyes scanned the webpage Infront of myself, Jeff had BEN set up his old computer for me to go on during the day.

I sat at the desk with my cold legs dangling off the edge and to the fuzzy carpet, looking through different websites for more info about myself and daily news.

Nothing, besides the casual "Evidence suspects an organization called 'CP' have the missing teens." Or just memorial things. It was weird, seeing a picture of me on the internet.

I was waiting to hear the click of the door open, but it never came which meant I had more free time on Jeff's old computer.

The curiosity got the better of me, and went to gallery.

Empty, unlike last time.

"Hm, this bitch has nothing interesting to go off of." I muttered, exiting out of the gallery and pushed myself away from the desk. I scanned the room in boredom as I chewed away at the inside of my cheek, my eyes rested on the window.

Tried to open it once, it was locked. I had tried to break it, it was thick glass.

I brought my legs up to my chest, letting my cheek rest against my palm while I drifted off into thought.

"Y/n?" A voice spoke, I didn't jump but I still felt my heart screech to a stop. "Jeff? Your back early." I turned around in the chair, looking up to him as a playful smile was spotted in his lips. He would scare me time to time, others he wouldn't even realize he's doing it.

"Yeah, stuff was quick tonight." He sighed, stepping forward and cuffed my face with his large hands. I brought my hands up to his, they felt cold against mine. Affection is much needed for humans to survive, even from those who hurt you the most.

I let my legs fall back to the ground, pushing myself up and off of the chair I let myself become hypnotized in Jeff's eyes. "I've missed you." I whispered, he only hummed in reply and slid his hands down to my hips. I jumped up into his hands, unsuccessfully holding back a smile as I wrapped my legs around his waste. "Oh, how I've missed you too." Jeff smirked, carrying me to the bed and turned, taking a seat. His legs were bony against my behind, but his hands felt so right.

Slowly, I pressed my lips against his.

Doing this made me feel alive, something to feel other than regret and guilt. I didn't love the man below me, I didn't want him for anything. But I needed him, I needed his trust.

I felt him smile against my lips, letting out an airy giggle as he slid his hands under my shirt and gripped my hips.

What would happen if someone walked in looking for Jeff?

What if the proxies needed me for a surprise training session?

Who cared, it was me and him in the moment.

We danced, grinding close to one another as we fought for who should lead our special ritual.
Letting out a few lose moans, I lightly bit down on his bottom lip, drawing blood.

I felt something dance in my stomach, something urging me to bite more.

Detaching away from his lips, he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed with ending our dance so soon. I leaned in once more, filling the gap between us and brought my lips to his neck. My hands gripped his shoulders, feeling the damp blood in the cloth against my palms.

I bit down, sinking my teeth into Jeff's flesh.

He let out a moan, jerking forward as he dug his nails into my hips. He didn't stop me though, and I didn't know if my hunger would let him. I let the blood pool into my mouth, I began to suck on the bruised area.

The worst part of all was that Jeff enjoyed the pain.

I let my arms snake around his neck, intertwining my fingers in his long dark hair. The touch of another human being, after so long was such an addicting drug. I couldn't let it go, he was feeding my hunger and any crazed person wouldn't let that opportunity go.

Maybe, maybe me and Jeff would work out; is what I thought at the time. It always bothers me to this day of how easily he got me wrapped around his long pretty finger, how his sweet words always managed to brainwash me into doing his wantings.

That was his job, not Jeff's.

After this incident in my life where I was treated as a guinea pig, being kidnapped and other varios situations I knew this would effect me, if I did escape. No victim truly escapes their past, but staying alive everyday and pushing the awful events behind themselves is what makes them a survivor.

A survivor of their own life, a strong human being.

At the time, my wax mold was just beginning to harden. But It got much more complicated, with people in my life, in this case Jeff and the proxies melting down walls of my wax figure making my full formation harder and more disfigured.
I didn't want to be stuck in the formation I was given, but I had no choice like I had no choice in a lot of things.

Coming out of my daze, Jeff was on top of me as our lips danced roughly together. My body was pushed into the mattress, my arms were hung around his shoulders as my legs hooked around his waste.

I paused, making Jeff slow down.

He looked down on me with an animalistic glint in his eyes, something was telling him to do something. Jeff grabbed my arms and placed them back onto my stomach, and took a seat besides my laying body on the bed.

"Go to bed, you look tired." He muttered, laying down as well and turned away from me. I furrowed my eyebrows at his sudden mood change, did I do something?

"What's wrong? Jeff?" I perched myself up on my elbow, looking over to the killer. "Nothing, it's getting late...you seem tired and I don't want to stress you." He mumbled, not moving as he stared side ways at the wall across from him. "I'm not tired, I was just thinking." I sighed, scooting closer and lay besides him.

Pulling up the comforter and slipped my arms around his waste, burrowing my face close to his back.

He knew what I was thinking.

Tears sprouting in my eyes, such uncomfortable emotions in my actions as my childhood creeped up on me.

He always could tell what I was thinking, and sometimes that was a bad thing.

..........

Later that night

.......

I felt something squeezing my arm, heavy breathing besides my barely awake form.

"God, your such an ugly bitch..." The rough voice growled, the darkness of the room make it difficult to see.

"I wanna, I wanna stab you...and play around with your blood, watch you sob in pain." Now it was here, I could hear his pleasure in thinking of my pain. It did frighten me I was admit, but a little voice in the back of my mind urged him to carry out with those actions.

Something shifted besides me, the smell of strong rum pushed up against my face. "Your lucky I love 'ya, otherwise your fine ass would be six deep under." He whispered, laying his head down right besides mine as he relaxed into the mattress.

Do it asshole, kill me.

_________________________________________

This totally wasn't a filler chapter 👍

Shit is about to get real next chapter

We getting to the ending of book one!

I'm an adult virgin

Dududududdu

Du du dud dudu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2K 14
Before you start this, this is a second book. If you would like to read the first one, its called "~Don't Let Me Drown~ BEN Drowned x Reader". I reco...
21.8K 941 47
"Hey Jeff?" "Hm?" "C-Can I ask you a question?" "What is it?" "Why did you cut your eyelids..?" He chuckled softly and stared at me without blinking...
18.3K 744 18
*book 1* I was covered in my own blood "j-jeff...pl-please..st-op.." I said more like whispering I wasn't sure if he heard me breathing was really ha...
15.7K 471 64
(CREEPYPASTA/MH x READER ?PARODY?) It's 2019, your a teenager looking for an exciting summer with your Best Friend. While on the look out for change...