Sextudy Group (Ayanokouji Kiy...

By KiyoPon_AK

"This study group... It wasn't what I expected...". That was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's thought when he discovered... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Han Su-hyun
Chapter 3: Seyeon's welcome
Chapter 4: Three-Person Night
Chapter 5: Lee Eun-jung
Will there be a chapter to this story?
Chapter 6: Eun-jung's Happiness
Character 7: A normal day
When will there be an update?
Chapter 8: Memories
I don't deserve us...

Chapter 2: Kang Hyun-mi

5.9K 219 89
By KiyoPon_AK

(In the end, I chose to do weekly chapters. I was finally able to make a schedule so I could write).

(Any spelling errors in this chapter, please let me know).

...

(0)

"Did you really join Eun-jung Sumbae's study group?"

"Yes."

Kiyotaka answered his first friend's question in college.

Last night, after thinking about it for a while, Kiyotaka had agreed to join the sex group.

When Kiyotaka agreed to join the group, Su-hyun, in her moment of happiness and without a second thought, asked Kiyotaka for one more round of sex to celebrate that moment, taking advantage of the fact that the night was young.

Kiyotaka had no problem having one more round of sex with Su-hyun. He had to discharge energy somehow, so, at the end of that day...

"You look tired, buddy. Did you sleep well?"

"I got a little sleepless."

"I see. Hey... Do you think they'll let me into that group if I ask?"

"I doubt it very much. They told me they're not accepting people anymore."

"That's a pity." - Yejun sighed in defeat. - "I'm really doing badly in the history subject, can you help me with that subject?"

"If I have time, I'll help you as much as I can."

"Thanks, buddy!"

...

(1)

After school...

"See you tomorrow, Kiyotaka...".

"See you later."

Kiyotaka said goodbye to his friend at the end of class.

He pulled out his cell phone to see a message that had come in.

[Wait at the university entrance. We're coming to get you].

That was the message Su-hyun sent him when the last bell rang, so, like a good Hoobae, he waited for his seniors to go with them to the club.

...

...

...

"Does anyone need anything else?"

After everyone turned in their sex reports, where Kiyotaka remembered that his report could be written, the meeting was coming to an end.

"I ran out of money. Give me 150 thousand won for motel costs and condoms."

"150 thousand won?"

As if money didn't matter to Eun-jung, she handed over the money Jung-pil was asking for.

(N/A: Why do they have to change my name?)

At that moment, Kiyotaka could really check that Eun-jung covered all the group's expenses.

"Hey, Han Su-hyun. Let's go to the motel together."

"¿?"

Su-hyun showed mild surprise, but then she just smiled.

"Wait a minute, Jung-pil. You were supposed to do it with me today...".

In a disconsolate tone, that person who had said that was the sweet teacher Kang Hyun-mi. She hadn't liked hearing that from Jung-pil.

"Is it okay if I go?"

"Yes..."

A little confused, Kiyotaka answered Su-hyun's question.

"Alright. Let's go get a round~".

And with Su-hyun's saying so, both she and Jung-pil left the room.

"Hey, rookie." - Jang called out to Kiyotaka, who turned to look at him. - "Do you want to go eat with me?"

Not having much, Kiyotaka just accepted Jang's invitation.

After the two boys left, the only people left in the room were Eun-jung and Hyun-mi.

"Everyone left..."

Eun-jung said that to no one in particular. She could only see how Hyun-mi was not happy.

...

(2)

"Are you being harder than usual on me today? Because you seem to be losing your place in the group? Are you jealous?"

While Su-hyun was being penetrated by Jung-pil's fingers, she teased the boy.

"In your dreams!"

Jung-pil hadn't liked what the girl said, so he strongly penetrated the girl with his fingers to make her shut up.

"Me jealous? Did it make you feel something like that?"

The girl seemed to be pleased at being invested by the boy's penis. However...

"Of course it did! It made me feel amazing..."

She answered the boy's question with a teasing smile.

She remembered for a moment what happened the night before with Kiyotaka. That night, the boy used his fingers on her very well. Remembering that, the girl had a small orgasm.

"Not only did he handle his fingers perfectly, but his penis is on another level. His sex is incredible."

(When you try Kiyotaka's T-rex, you'll never go back to the person you were before. I have no proof, but I have no doubts either).

...

(3)

"You can eat as much as you want. Tonight's on me."

Jang said while taking a piece of meat from the grill.

"Thank you. I'll take it." - Kiyotaka thanked, starting to eat. - "And tell me... Why did you invite me here?"

"Oh... So you noticed my intentions, huh?" - Jang smiled. - "Well, I just wanted to give you some advice."

"Advice?"

"Though more than advice... Would it be a bit of a nosy opinion? I think somehow it's a good thing for you to know...".

"If it's something I should know, go ahead and say what you have to say to me."

"I understand. Well... it's about our teacher, Hyun-mi."

"What about her?"

"You see... Teacher Hyun-mi really likes Jung-pil. That's the reason why she joined the group. She's kind of hostile to all men except for Jung-pil, and with women, she's usually kind of cold. so... I hope you'll be a little understanding if she's ever cold to you or does something that makes you feel uncomfortable."

"I've dealt with people like that before. It's not something that's a problem for me."

Kiyotaka clarified.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"As for Jung-pil.... You could say that he... Is he someone dangerous? That guy thinks the study group is his own personal harem. But in the end, it's in the rules to share... and that's something he doesn't like."

Kiyotaka just nodded at what was said.

Another crazy person to deal with in this country...

"Anyway, excluding Lee Eun-jung, the group now has 3 men and 2 women active. And maybe... Jung-pil will try to kick you out."

"That doesn't worry me. I can deal with people like that. I doubt Jung-pil will be a problem for me."

"You sound confident."

"Is that so?" - Kiyotaka looked at Jang for confirmation, receiving a nod from the latter. - "I've dealt with those kinds of people before. I highly doubt Jung-pil can compare to them."

"I see..." - Jang just smiled as he listened to Kiyotaka. - "Anyway. You've heard that if you don't have sex once a week, you're out, right?"

"Yes. It was one of the first things Su-hyun told me."

"That's what Jung-pil is most likely to do to expel you. If he tells the other girls not to have sex with you... It'll be a natural thing for you to leave."

"As I told you, I'll manage to save myself."

After all, I always do.

...

(4)

The next day...

Kiyotaka was lying on a bed, thinking about some things.

"I never thought of doing this again...".

At this moment, Kiyotaka was recalling some events that happened at ANHS. In all those memories that were going through his mind, there was a different girl in each memory. He also recalled several places that he had been to. One of those places was the room he had been in at ANHS. Room 401.

In-room 401 several events had taken place involving Kiyotaka and several ANHS girls.

What did these events consist of?

The more normal events were the meetings that were organized in Kiyotaka's room, where various school-related topics were discussed.

The most abnormal thing that happened in room 401 was the sexual acts Kiyotaka had with some girls.

When Kiyotaka started his sophomore year of high school, he started his sexual acts. All those sexual acts happened because of a certain scarlet-haired girl.

Amasawa Ichika was the name of the girl who was to blame for the sexual acts Kiyotaka had happened. She was the beginning of the journey of lust that Kiyotaka had at ANHS.

As a result of living in that environment of lust, something inside Kiyotaka awakened. A new Kiyotaka had awakened thanks to Amasawa.

After graduating from ANHS, the other Kiyotaka slept, but not for long.

It wasn't long before another girl woke up on the other side of Kiyotaka. Eun-jung was that girl who had briefly awakened on the other side of Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka wanted to know if what she had felt was the awakening of her other side at the sight of Eun-jung. By now, Kiyotaka was sure that the girl known as Lee Eun-jung was the one who was going to make his other side wake up again.

Did he want his other side to wake up?

Thinking about that, Kiyotaka sighed.

"One more round?"

Su-hyun asked Kiyotaka.

Again he sighed.

...

(5)

New meeting...

"So... Are you going to give me a sex report?"

"Yes, Su-hyun's and mine....".

"Hehe... It hasn't been a while since the last time they did it. Unlike..." - Eun-jung looked at the teacher. - "Another person who isn't doing anything lately. Will it already be a week from tomorrow?"

"I know that too...".

She said.

"It's hard to take care of three people on my own~".

"Got it!" - Su-hyun interrupted, smiling at the idea she came up with. - "Teacher, haven't you played with the new one yet? You can try it if you want."

"I don't think..."

"What, you don't want to?"

"It's not that. If the teacher doesn't want to do it with me, it's her decision."

"So you're not going to ask her? You should..."

"I..." - Now it was Hyun-mi's turn to interrupt someone. - "I'm going to do it...! Follow me, Ayanokouji...".

Somehow, Kiyotaka felt something familiar when he was called by his last name. He remembered Chabashira for a moment.

"You can do it!"

Jang supported Kiyotaka.

(N/A: Jang is a good friend. Although...).

"Catch her!"

Su-hyun also supported his Hoobae.

"It's going to be a long night...".

Kiyotaka thought.

...

(6)

In the teacher's car...

"I'm sorry it all happened this way...". - Feeling the atmosphere of the place, Kiyotaka apologized for a strange reason. - "If you don't want to do it with me you shouldn't do it. You just have to make the report...".

"Wouldn't it be a problem if they find out?" - Listening to the woman, Kiyotaka remembered what a bad liar he was. - "There's no other way but to do it. You can't fake that... I wish I hadn't gotten into a group like this... Let's just get it over with and get this over with fast."

'Why does this sound familiar?' - Kiyotaka thought, reaching into his memories for the answer. - "I see...".

Kiyotaka managed to remember why what he was experiencing seemed familiar.

...

...

...

'Let's do this once and for all. Just remember what you learned and that's it... everything will work out'.

After thinking that, Kiyotaka left the bathroom to go to the room where his beautiful teacher was waiting for him.

When he got to the room, Kiyotaka could see his teacher naked. Her big breasts were very... large.

"What took you so long?"

Kiyotaka paid no attention to Hyun-mi. He concentrated on Hyun-mi's body.

That body was that of a real lady.

"There's a condom on the table, so put it on."

"Yes..."

He did as requested, and went for the condom.

When he put on the condom, Kiyotaka felt uncomfortable. Too much for his liking. The condom had to fit, that was something he knew. However, the condom was not for him.

The first thing that came to Kiyotaka's mind, was that the condom was of poor quality.

Yes... That must be...

"Excuse me... Teacher..."

"What's wrong?"

"The condom... it's too tight for me."

Kiyotaka made her discomfort with the condom known.

"Just stick your penis in. That's how tight a condom should be!"

"But it shouldn't be that uncomfortable...".

"Just put your penis in!"

"Okay...".

Feeling scolded, Kiyotaka put the tip of his penis at the entrance of the teacher's vagina.

However, to make things easier, Kiyotaka stuck two of his fingers into the teacher's vagina, aiming to stimulate the woman.

"Ah...".

Kiyotaka stopped after hearing that little scream from her teacher.

"Teacher... You made a very tender voice...".

Kiyotaka wanted to try something he once did to tame an unsuspecting woman.

"Of course not, I just yawned!"

"If that's the case, then let's get started at once....".

With that said, Kiyotaka arranges the woman in a better position for him.

"Ahahaaah...".

And again the teacher cried out to feel this time Kiyotaka's penis moving inside her.

To avoid moans of pleasure, the woman covered her mouth.

In the woman's mind, the woman refused to accept that the boy's penis that was investing her felt good. She was only going to accept Jung-pil's penis.

However, her body was saying otherwise. Her mind refused to accept it, but her body quickly accepted Kiyoka's penis.

Kiyotaka could get an idea of the woman's state of mind, so he concentrated on thrusting his penis deep inside the woman until she cummed.

However, after a while of doing the act, Kiyotaka felt the condom break.

Kiyotaka stopped as he felt the condom break.

Before he could tell the teacher about the condom, the woman got on top of him.

"I'll... I'll be on top. Stay still."

Listening to the woman, Kiyotaka just decided not to tell her about the condom. At least for the time being.

Hyun-mi was almost cumming. She decided to move on her own, with the sole purpose of not cumming and not indulging Kiyotaka.

While the woman was thinking about some things, Kiyotaka could only see the woman's big breasts rising and falling from the movement. Somehow, that movement was hypnotic for him, so he decided to grab the woman's breasts, starting to move them little by little. Then he squeezed the woman's pink nipples, making her moan with pleasure.

That was the moment. That was the moment to corrupt the woman.

Kiyotaka filled the woman with his cum. When the woman felt it, she could no longer hold back. She had cum on Kiyotaka's penis.

Kiyotaka had done it again. He had dominated a beautiful teacher again.

...

...

...

 "Shouldn't you be telling us what happened!"

Interrupting her boyfriend, Su-hyun picked up her cell phone to call Kiyotaka. Jang also wanted to know if his friend had achieved his goal.

[Hello?]

"Hey... Kiyotaka. How did it go?!"

[How did it go?]

"I'm talking about you and the lady. Did you manage to make the lady feel satisfied?!"

[Satisfied? Well... I guess I succeeded.]

Kiyotaka answered the question while looking at the woman on the sofa. The woman's face showed how satisfied she was to have sex with him.

...

...

...

The next day...

What do you need from me, professor?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1K 17
Ayanokoji and some of his classmates wake up in a room devoid of color. He immediately realizes that he has been forcibly returned to the scene of hi...
22.6K 1.8K 43
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's second year is upon him. There were a few words left to him by someone he trusted. It was something that wouldn't leave his min...
296K 9.1K 32
*Smut! Smut! Smut!* "Once I became infatuated with her purity and innocence, it was hard to stay away. Words couldn't describe how much I wanted her."
104K 2.4K 17
Genre: Action, Psychological, Romance, School, Mystery, and Thriller. (Updating) Status: Complete Format: Fanfiction [Illustrations made by me are av...