I see the dead...||Colby Broc...

By 2swag4adad06

Seeing ghosts as a child was really strange to say the least. After Astrid turned about 15 she finally starte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
!Author Note!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
!Author Note!
Chapter 12
!Authors Note!

Chapter 4

2.7K 49 8
By 2swag4adad06

[Astrid](You)
As we were going to the new location and my stomach felt like it was in my throat.

Colby's hand was still on my knee but I didn't mind it, it honestly brought me some comfort.

Sam was talking to the camera as we pulled up. I didn't feel much. It just felt like a normal house.

Amanda spoke and said "yea guys I'm not feeling anything."

After we conversed a bit, we decided to go back and do a seance in the basement at the original murder house.

We all hopped in the car. I was in the passenger seat and Colby was driving; Sam and Kat were in the back seat.

[A FEW MINUTES LATER]
We arrived back at the house. I could feel that the entity's had came back. I followed behind the group as we went down to the basement.

Once we had gotten situated on the ground I felt unwelcome. "Guys I hate it here. I feel so unwelcome" I said looking at everyone. "Same. I feel like someone is behind me.." Amanda spoke. Stas started to flip out she was not having it.

Amanda grabbed my hand and Stas' and we all continued the chain. I grabbed Colby's and he gave mine a light squeeze.

"Out!" Amanda shouted. We all let go of each others hands and Colby began to ask if anything would like to talk to us.

"Maggie, Lizzie, Andrew... they're not down here. So who is?" Sam asked looking at Colby.

Colby shrugged a bit. "Something negative" I spoke as I felt a breath of cold air hit my back. I shivered.

Amanda began to prey as we held hands. After that she was telling the boys how it wasn't safe nor beneficial to keep trying to contact this negative being.

As we all started to get up Colby jumped up and exclaimed that he had saw a shadow. I walked up behind him and rubbed his back a bit. I know how scary these things are and we definitely don't need him to freak out.

"Colby, I need you to calm down. These types of thing feast on fear." I said slowly rubbing circles on his back.

Colby nodded and we all were rushing to get out. I followed the girls out of the basement as Sam and Colby went to go collect our things from where we had been sitting.

We all conjoined and conversed together in the kitchen upstairs when we heard loud noises from another room. "Out." Amanda demanded to the spirit.

After a bit more talking we went up to where we had made contact with the kids and I sat on the bed against the headboard. Everyone else started to eat some snacks but I couldn't. I really just couldn't.

Everyone had stuff downstairs in the cars so everyone except Colby and I went to go get it. He sat beside me. "Hungry?" He asked. I simply shook my head no and pulled my sleeves down.

"Are you ok Ash?" He asked. Ash.. a new nickname. I love it..

I smiled and nodded. "Ash?" I questioned. He chuckled nervously and said "I thought I'd give you a nickname! Astrid is a very unique name; we all have basic names; so therefore you need to fit iN." I laughed and pushed him jokingly, we were joking around a bit until the rest of the crew came back.

When they came back we filmed a little update. It was nearly 5 in the morning and I was super tired. I was laid on the bed as they were saying how we were gonna try and get some sleep.

We all sprawled out into different beds. Colby hopped down beside me. I didn't mind it.

I smiled at him and rolled over to face the opposite direction, slowly drifting to sleep.

[A COUPLE HOURS LATER]
I was awaken by everyone crowding Colby and I. I heard an array of 'Awe's coming from them. Then I realized what they were cooing at.

Colby and I were intertwined. I guess you could say we were cuddling..

I could tell Colby was waking up and I was being held tighter.

Kat then said "They've only just met and yet they're so close!!"

My eyes fluttered open and I was surrounded by the crew. I flipped them all off and pulled the blanket over my head. Everyone laughed and Colby began to chuckle a bit.

'I guess we're all awake now?'

I giggled a bit and pushed him away from me jokingly as I stood up and walked over to my bag pulling out my outfit for the day, along with some toiletries.

Walking to the bathroom I felt an entity watching me. "Leave." I said. I really just want some privacy man..

"Morse..Butcher..Die.."I heard the spirit say. I whipped my head around 'holy shit.' I thought to myself.

I continued to get ready. I totally look so hot ;)

I did light make up and brushed my teeth and hair.

Walking out of the bathroom my eyes met Colby's. He looked me up and down and smiled. My stomach fluttered as if it was a butterfly exhibit.

I smiled back at him and grabbed my phone off the charger; slipping it into my back pocket. I packed the rest of my stuff in my bag and threw it over my shoulder.

We walked downstairs and outside to start filming the outro for the video.

After we filmed the outro we said our goodbyes and Sam and Colby said their see you soons because they were going to the Conjuring house soon! Lucky..

We all got in the car and began our journey back to the hotel.

"Thanks for coming with us to do this, Astrid! You helped us so much! You're really talented." Sam spoke to me. I nodded. "Of course Sam! I had fun even though I got screamed at by something and a spirit I believe was watching me get ready this morning." We all laughed.

Colby looked over at me. He looked a little disappointed but I didn't know why, maybe I didn't try hard enough to prove to him that I was actually trying to catch things. I suck..dick ;)*cough*

[Colby]
I didn't want her to go.. she's so sweet and talented. Why does she have to leave...

After fighting back and forth with my thoughts, I decided to take it upon myself and ask if she would join us for the Conjuring trip. I just couldn't let her leave yet.. I don't know why..

"Would you come with us to the Conjuring house??" I asked, interrupting her from the conversation she held with Sam.

"I- uh." She stuttered. I'm assuming I caught her off guard.

Sam then spoke, "Oo! Good idea, we'd love for you to join us!"

Astrid began to pull out her planner to check her schedule.

"I can't! I'm so sorry guys, I have to film an exploration for my channel!" She said.

My smile dropped. Shit..

I just nodded and shifted to look out the window.

[Astrid](You)
I put my planner away. I think it disappointed Colby that I had to go. He was silent the rest of the ride back to the hotel.

We arrived back to the hotel and I grabbed my belongings, walking into the hotel. Sam and Kat decided to take a walk because only god knows why, so Colby and I just went to the room.

We unlocked the door and stepped inside. Colby sat his stuff down and flopped onto the bed. I did the same.

"Colby are you ok? You seem distracted and distraught.." I said. Flopping down beside him.

"I don't want you to go.." he said truthfully. I gave him a sad smile and scooted a bit closer; laying my head on his shoulder. "I'll see you again."

"You better." He said looking down at me. I giggled a bit.

I'll see you again Mr. Brock...

______________________________
Get ready for a HUGE time skip!! I started this book a while back and it's been a while since the Lizzie Borden House video with Amanda. Don't worry tho it'll make since!
Have an awesome day!
-love author :)

Words: 1380

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1K 18
Use they/them pronouns Uses strong language, if you are uncomfortable with swears, don't read No smut, I don't feel comfortable writing it. WARNING...
80K 1.2K 21
*COMPLETE* Colby is forced by his Mom to BabySit for the neighbor. All he knew is that they had 2 children. A 14 year old girl and a 18 year old. Kei...
453K 8.4K 51
Bringing a medium to an investigation has always been helpful for Sam and Colby, but this new medium, she's different and immediately captures Colby'...
88K 1.8K 40
Madelyn Golbach walked into her childhood home, intent on visiting her family since she was home from college. She barely crossed the threshold when...