๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ป๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐”ป๐• ๐•๐•ก๏ฟฝ...

By JImoumiN

Spellbinding by the ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ป๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ dolphin Lee Yi-Ahn was transferred ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ... More

แ‘ญแ–‡แ—แ’ชแ—วคแ‘Œแ—ด
Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Ž
1. ์บกํ‹ด ์ด์•ˆ
2. ํ—ค์–ด์ง€์ž
3. ์„œ์šธ-ํŒŒ๋ฆฌ
4. ์ต์‚ฌ
5. ๋ฐ์Šคํ‹ฐ๋‹ˆ ๊ฐ€๋””์–ธ์ฆˆ
6. ์‹ ๋น„๋กœ์šฐ๋ฉด์„œ๋„ ์•„๋ฆ„๋‹ค์šด
7. ๋ณ€์žฅ
8. ์–ด์›จ์ดํฌ
9. ํ‰ํ–‰์šฐ์ฃผ
10. ๋ฉ”๋ชจ๋ฆฌ-1
11. ๊ทธ์˜ ์—ฌ์ž ์นœ๊ตฌ
12. ํ˜ธ์˜
13. ๊ฐ€์งœ ์—ฌ์ž ์นœ๊ตฌ

14. ์ €๋…

6 2 7
By JImoumiN

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: 저녁 (ᴊᴇᴏɴʏᴇᴏɢ)- ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ

Jungkook

I wondered why she became stiff suddenly and why she ran to stop Sung Rin, cause it was exactly the deal to make her leave. I just don't understand Yian. Her eyes, they are full of mystery.

I went after to stop her and ask what was going on, but suddenly I found her crying. I can't explain how much it pained to see her cry. Her gaze told me she was lost in thought. She was suffering and I didn't know what was wrong.

I didn't know why she was suffering so much and if I could do to help her. And it hurt most that I wasn't able to help her.

I wanted to hug her and beg her to stop crying. I wanted to hold her and tell her that I am there for her.

But, I couldn't.

I mustn't cross the line. So, I was actually relieved when she ran off upstairs and closed the door with a slum. 

I then dragged myself up inside my room, a storm of thoughts going inside me.

I said things to Sung Rin without even thinking. I know that I can't marry her but the company would be in serious trouble if I don't get investment from them. Jeon Corporation's reputation and existence were on the line. Damnit! What was I thinking pissing his daughter! 

No other company was interested in investing in our company. Seems like they couldn't trust me, the young CEO. So there was no way other than Shin Corporation's co-operation and it was a million times chance which I just lost thanks to my temper and arrogance. And now I was going mad about what to do. 

And the last thing I expected in this situation was for Yian to bring herself in my doorframe and to say that she would reveal everything to Sung Rin. Hell, no! It was hard enough to shove her off. Not to mention how mad she could get upon knowing the whole truth. I knew I was stepping on thin ice. 

Why would she want to do something so foolish like that? Why? I just couldn't understand her. What was she even thinking?

"No I am being serious, Jungkook." she had a serious tone that frustrated me even more.

"Look, Yian. You can't be serious. Hell, why would you tell her everything? You agreed to play the role. I understand that you may feel uncomfortable and that's why I am letting you off. It's gonna be troublesome if Sung Rin doesn't give up on me even after meeting you. Still, I'm being understanding and letting you step out of the role. But you can't be serious about telling her everything!" I was so frustrated that I literally shouted at her.

She was silent for a few seconds. The corner of her mouth twitched and she was looking down. After a solid few seconds of silence, she looked up,

"So, what do you want from me? Do you think it's easy to play with Someone's feelings? She loves you! How could you do something so horrible to her? And I can't watch you play with her feelings like that. Do you have any idea how much it hurts when the one you love so much ends everything with a few words like nothing ever happened? You just don't understand. All the guys are the same!" she turned back toward her room as soon as her words finished.

Her last words "All the guys are the same" kept ringing in my head. Someone must've hurt her. So badly that she can't even witness another woman being dumped before her eyes.

Wait, but Shin Sung Rin and I were never in a Relationship before. She misunderstood me. I remembered ignoring the fact that she was thinking of her as my girlfriend.

Gosh, I should've made things clear at that moment.

I need to talk to her. We are not over this conversation. I need to clear things up right now.

I barged into her room without even knocking, "I am not finished yet."

She was startled to see me but I didn't stop talking. It's now or never. "You misunderstood it all! She is not my girlfriend. She never was and will never be. I have no interest in her and her father wants me to marry her. And I didn't ask for your help to dump her or anything. Hell, we were never together to begin with. And if anything you just saved her from an unhappy married life. So, if you are doing this because you feel guilty, then forget that." I breathed finishing at last. 

I looked at her and she was looking at me with a black face and just uttered, "Okay" softly. 

"So, Can I assume that you won't tell her anything?" I was not leaving until I was certain she wouldn't. 

She just nodded hesitantly. 

"Good." I suddenly remembered something and added, "Get ready in an hour. I'm taking you out for dinner." 

She looked confused, "With you?" 

"Yes, with me. Why? You got any problem?" I smirked. 

She was still hesitant,"No, but-" 

"Ahh, then it's fine. I'll call noona." I winked at her and was about to turn to leave when she called me again. 

"But... what should I wear out?" she was flustered and it came out almost as a whisper. 

I looked at her, my eyes traveling from down to up, and she was still wearing that shirt

Holy Shit! 

"I'll order something for you." I looked away in haste and brought out my phone, walking away from her doorframe. 

Half an hour later, the deliveryman arrived with the black knee-length bodycon dress. I received the dress and dropped it off in her room. Then, I went to my room and changed myself into a casual shirt and jeans. I grabbed the car keys on my way out and knocked on her door. 

She opened the door after a while and now she was standing in front of me wearing that black dress that fit into her body perfectly. 

Hell, I wouldn't mind comparing her with the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She was mesmerizing! 

"Shall we get going then?" her voice broke me from the daze.

"Let's go," I turned to walk first before I did anything inappropriate, thankfully.  

I silently drove to the restaurant, stealing glances at her with every opportunity that was raised before me. Noona was late, so we ordered first upon reaching our booth. She sat across from me in the booth and now that we were alone in this distance between us, it was hard to control myself, to control the flood of desire in my veins. 

So, I leaned into my back, making as much distance between us as possible, and pretended to be super busy with my phone. But to be honest, I didn't even know what I was doing on the screen. 

And when I was just on the edge of making a mistake noona approached our booth like a knight in shining armor with a bright smile. I was facing her so, obviously, Yi-Ahn had her back to her so, she didn't see her coming. She waved at me, "Hey! Jungkookie, you're here, Who's-" 

Her words got stuck in her throat and she froze there while her hands flew to cover the grasp leaving from her mouth. When Yi-Ahn heard her voice, she realized her presence and looked back and at the same time Nonna looked in her direction and froze making me smirk. 

Heh, that's my girl! 

"OH MY GOD! Is that you Yi-Ahn?!" She half screamed and hurriedly sat next to her, still analyzing her beauty. "You look so pretty that I almost didn't recognize you! You are really, seriously, wholeheartedly, SUPER beautiful." 

At the sudden compliment, she looked down and I didn't miss the pink shade on her cheeks as she uttered, "Thank you.". 

Then noona started to flood her with compliments and they talked about some stuff, totally ignoring me. Not that I cared, but hopefully, I was able to mention to her about Yian's clothing issue, and as expected, she requested me to take her shopping since she was too busy to go with her. 

In a while, our food arrived and we talked a bit while eating, though most of my 'talks' were done by noona. She asked her about her family and where she lived, about her job and if she liked doing what she was doing, and when she wanted to go back home. 

Well, now we are having some good talks. 

"I don't know," She wiped her mouth with the napkin and answered all at once. 

And now two pairs of curious eyes were staring at her, urging her to continue. "I don't remember anything." 

"What do you mean? You look completely fine," I asked, I bit suspicious of her words. 

"Not that I don't remember anything at all." she explained, " I just don't remember me being a pilot, I just know it as a fact since I saw the uniform. The last memory I have is from high school and everything after that is blank. I couldn't tell you because I was confused at first, too. But, then I figured that I don't even know how old I am now. I don't have a phone, so I can't call any recently talked numbers, I don't know where my home is or if I like being a pilot. But I remember it being my dream ever since I was young." 

I didn't miss her voice crack at the last sentence. She was looking down, fidgeting with her fingers. Noona snaked an arm around her, "It's okay. It may happen due to shock. You don't have to push yourself to remember. You can just stay with her for the time being." 

"But, Noona. We don't even know if she is telling the truth or not nor her true intentions. It's too dangerous to let her-" I stopped abruptly as soon as our eyes met. She was looking at me with a pained expression as if to say, "How could you even think like that about me?" 

Well, I was just trying to be cautious. But, dammit! I hurt her. 

Again

"She is staying with us, and that is final," Noona uttered firmly and to be honest I didn't even have the strength to oppose after getting the look from her. 

"Excuse me, I need to use the washroom," Yi-Ahn uttered in a hurry while getting up from her seat, leaving as soon as possible before anyone could stop her. 

Not that anyone was going to, anyway... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
276K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
226K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...