My Creepypasta/Slenderverse H...

By srosen123

Please respect my opinions. Also, leave comments :) Sensitive topics will be freely described within. Read at... More

Author's Note
Theme songs
Real names
Nationalities
Identities
Mental conditions
Heights
Ages
Species
Religions
Alliances
Best friends
Parents
Ongoing relationships
Failed relationships
The next generation - pt. 1
The next generation - pt. 2
Love languages
Soldier, poet, or king?
Slenderman
Zalgo and the Under-Realm
Jeff the Killer
Ben Drowned
Ticci Toby
Sally Williams
Homicidal Liu
Sully
Luring Lyra
Vailly Evans
Eyeless Jack
Nathan the Nobody & Crystal the Hidden
Clockwork
X-Virus
Randy
Keith
Troy
Jane the Killer
Nina the Killer
Mary Vaughn
Alma Richardson
Tim/Masky
Brian/Hoodie
The Marble Hornets crew
Kate the Chaser
Rouge
Lost Silver
Chris the Revenant
Lazari, Stripes, Red Death, & Theo
Puppeteer
Bloody Painter
Judge Angel
Suicide Sadie
Sam, Lucille, Iris, & Milo
David Felton
Jason the Toymaker
Dollmaker & Svetlana
Nurse Ann
Killing Kate
Prowler
Laughing Jack, Isaac, Raven, & Sammy
S.O.S. (OC)
Ella and Indigo (OCs)
Odessa (OC)
Engine (OC)
Ace of Spades (OC)

Zero

210 4 2
By srosen123

- They don't have a birthday, but she manifested in the 1920's.

- Zero is a type of immortal nymph. Whenever she attaches themselves to a human, she starts aging along with them. Due to possessing Alice's body, they're currently 30 years old.

- She gravitates towards both the emo and military styles. Their fashion choices are a combination of both. And of course, she's always wearing their trademark striped scarf.

- Zero has black lips and nails and white skin. Her eyes are gray.

- They've always been colorblind, but if someone has a significant importance in Zero's life, that person will be in full color. For example, Alice, Clockwork, and Eris are all in full color.

- Zero actually used to have feelings for Alice.

- Although she has trust issues, she trusts who they want to trust, no matter how long they've known that person.

- She's very strong, due to being able to carry and wave a hammer around like it's no problem. So they have a muscled build.

- They can be quite moody, but most of the time, they're the go-with-the-flow kind of gal. But she's sassy when they need to be, and they're lively and kind when it comes to her loved ones.

- Over the many, many decades of her existence, Zero has been abandoned by a lot of people. So she's developed a mindset where they're worthy of being kept around as long as she's able to be in use. That's part of why they started working for Slenderman.

- Zero loves listening to Linkin Park.

- Because Alice is African, Zero's white hair is very curly. They usually style it in box braids to keep it under control.

- Alice lives in a section in the back of her mind called the Mindscape. Zero visits her very rarely because they don't get along, but she still misses her sometimes.

- Her voice echoes a little.

- When it comes to her victims, Zero has a lot of bloodlust. They like mutilating them and playing with their intestines.

- Because Zero is colorblind, with the help of Clockwork and S.O.S., she sewed little letters and symbols into their clothes so their outfits never look too wacky.

- She has a love for the Saw franchise. Zero's favorite character is Logan Nelson.

- Over the years, her favorite food ended up being oranges for some reason.

- Even though she's in the body of a black person and technically is black due to this (nymphs don't have races, just skin colors), they refuse to say the N word.

- Zero's species doesn't exactly have the same kind of emotions as humans, but since Zero has spent most of her existence hopping from human to human, they've gained a human mindset.

- She has acne scars on their face and back due to being in Alice's body. She's very insecure of them.

- They like sitting in high places so she can swing her legs back and forth.

- Zero has trained themselves to run in platform boots.

- She loves historical fiction novels.

- She used to take souveniers from their victims, but she stopped when the room they share with Clockwork became too smelly. She keeps them in jars now.

- Due to being intersex, she has a bit of gender dysphoria at times.

- Since Alice is allergic to garlic, Zero is, too. They're tolerant of the vampire jokes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 12.3K 52
Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for Rosé! I know I quit the second book a little early but I just wanted to get a fresh start so...
185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
29.3K 2.8K 37
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
48K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...