Cherry Red - George Weasley

Por LouWrites4you

"Autumn used to be my favourite season, until I met you" Autumn Carrow was a Slytherin alumni, similar to th... Más

Cherry Red
1 - sixth year
2 - unlucky
3 - Drinking games
4 - Like one would savour a woman
5 - Gryffindor-like
6 - George Weasley Loved Long Legs
7 - The Library
8 - Red Dress
9 - Drunken Words
10 - Evil
11 - The Savior
12 - Brooch
14 - Point proven
15 - Amycus Carrow
16 - Bloody Nose
17 - Curiosity Killed The Carrow
18 - Blood Suits You
19 - Delicate Touch
20 - The Weasley Touch
21 - Broken Bones Heal
22 - You've Grown
23 - Short and Sweet
24 - George Weasley Is A Dead Man
25 - Stained
26 - Gryffindor vs Slytherin
27 - Disappearance
28 - Saving Autumn Carrow
29 - Death Follows
30 - Acceptance
31 - Saviour
32 - Marriage
33 - Already Dead
34 - Lean On Me
35 - Us Against Them
36 - Wedding Planning
37 - Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
38 - I Do. Do You?
39 - Betrayal Cuts Deep
40 - Silly Girl
41 - You Feel That?
42 - Jump
Epilogue

13 - Mistakes and Mischief

3.6K 125 12
Por LouWrites4you

Autumn could feel the seconds pass while she stood there, half naked in front of George Weasley awaiting an answer from him.

He seemed cocky, confident around her, rather than irate which only meant one thing.

He thought he had something over her.

"If you are going to stand in silence then leave" she took a quick glance at the door behind her, while George stood tall in the middle of the room, taking a quick look around.

He stepped to the side ever so slightly to hear a creak from the floor below him.

Autumns breath hitched in her throat at the thought of him finding her stash of things no one was to see, she had to bring them here with her in case of her father finding them when she was away and calling out for her death.

Perhaps that was slightly dramatic but so was he.

"Head sore?" His lip quirked up again, watching as she glared his way, he knew very well that her head was sore.

"Funny, who let you in here?" She pushed taking another step closer to him.

He then took a step towards her, mimicking her actions, the feeling of his closeness made him feel a sudden heat in his chest, a heat he'd never felt before, with any of the girls he'd flirted with.

Although, this was most definitely not flirting.

"Who let me into your bedroom?" He let out a breathy laugh, "I believe that was you Carrow, did you hit your head before I found you last night?"

She watched his eyes trail slowly down her body, taking in every single inch of her legs.

George Weasley loved long legs

"Who let you into our common room?" She had given up with the tit for tat, she simply wanted an answer.

He slowly again lifted his gaze back up to meet hers.

"My new friend" she'd never heard such a loving word be said so spitefully, "Malfoy".

That would be why he'd said it the way he had, although that was the last thing she'd worry about. Draco Malfoy had allowed a Gryffindor, a Weasley, into the Slytherin dungeons just to annoy her.

She shook her head, a brief flash of all the ways she could kill him filling her mind. George's clearing of his throat pulled her back.

"What do you want?" She stood with a hand on her hip.

The action of the hand being on her hip had him look down while the T-shirt revealed a tiny bit more of her thighs by the tugging of it into her hip, it also showed the definition and hourglass shape she had to her.

She looked down at the T-shirt that had been slightly pulled up and dropped her hand, letting it bundle back down.

"I found this on my bed after you left" he dug his hand into his pocket, "or rather after you were carted out", his bed? She'd thought, I was in his bed, "She's pretty" he smiled revealing a small very old looking picture, "who is it?" 

Autumns eyes widened and she lunged forward to snatch it from his grasp.

George was faster, much faster and taller. He raised his hand up toward the ceiling looking down at her as she tried to reach up.

"Give it to me" she demanded, trying to sound scary.

It hadn't worked, considering her attire, her messy hair, the idea that he had something over her, which she know knew, only she hadn't to know that wasn't the only thing.

"Sure" he smiled down at her watching as she planted her feet back on the ground.

She stood for what felt like minutes and his hand was still as high in the air as it had been before, she gave him the, well?, look.

"After you answer my questions"

She didn't stay there, she didn't continue to pine in front of him, so instead she made her way over to her bed side cabinet, pulling out a tin that rattled as she did.

He watched as she began to make her way toward the bathroom.

"I don't have all day, what would you like to know?" She didn't even look his way as she spoke.

He found himself wanting her to look his way.

He followed her, she found her way to the large marbled stone unit around the sink, placing the tin down. He stood leaning against the door frame again, watching as she took a quick glance up in the mirror to see him.

"First of all, why drink so heavily alone?" His voice was low, smirk present on his lips again.

She grabbed a smaller glass from the side of the sink, flicking the tap so it would turn on and sticking her finger underneath to ensure the water was cold.

"Are you looking for yet another reason to judge me Weasley?" Her words stung, he tried not to show it on his face, not that it would matter considering she hadn't looked at him again since, "my personal life is the reason" she confirmed holding the glass under the sink, "and I will not be getting into that with you".

He then thought about what Draco had said.

Her father.

He swallowed harshly and decided not to bring it up again.

She pulled the now filled glass out and sat it aside while turning the tap off as he spoke, "I don't expect you to, but-" he paused unsure if he should say what he intended to, "you could've really hurt yourself if I weren't there".

She again looked at him through the mirror, her brows softening ever so slightly, only for the briefest of moments before shaking her head with a laugh.

"My hero"

He tried not to let her sarcasm get to him. He could only swallow rather loudly yet again.

"Who's the woman in the picture" she wrapped her hand around the tin as he spoke, squeezing it at the thought of answering his question.

"Why do you care?" She figured that was the only good way to answer.

It was none of his damned business who the woman was.

"Looks like you're not getting it back then" he held a large smile, although it was far from a loving smile, it was the smile of a man who knew she'd answer him even if she hadn't wanted to.

"My mother" her voice was hushed all of a sudden.

She looked down at the tin, pulling the lid off to reveal small light green tablets, trying to ignore his stares she picked one out and placed it on her tongue, taking a large swig of water. Anti headache pills she'd stolen from Snape.

"The one that's in Azkaban?" Weasley had spoken without thinking.

She now turned to face him quickly with her arms crossed below her chest, emphasising her shape yet again.

"No" she deadpanned, "the other one" shaking her head at his stupid questions, "is there anything else? Because I'm getting really bored here Weasley and I'd like to change out of this" she looked down to the large top.

He smirked yet again. 

"Change then, I'm not stopping you" his boldness caught her off guard, she sucked in a deep breath, "are my questions boring you Carrow?" To that she nodded, as did he, "well, I do have one last question" he stepped closer to her, "and I can assure you it'll be far from boring".

He stepped towards her again, she let her arms fall, palms flat on the unit behind her. George didn't stop in his tracks at her movement.

He continued to close in on her until their bodies were practically centimetres from each other.

His hand, which didn't hold the photo, found its way in between her arm and torso, laying his fingertips against that very same unit. His closeness made her heart race annoyingly.

"Well" she broke the silence looking up at him trying her best not to come off nervous not intimidated by their intimate stance, "out with it".

He leaned down so their faces came closer.

"Why did you ask me to kiss you" his voice was quiet, but still just as demanding and rough.

She let out a laugh before realising he was not in fact joking, her lips parted and she found herself looking at his, which still lay in the smirk she was beginning to enjoy. She felt his torso touch her own, only covered by their own tops. The thin material allowing her to feel the definition he had beneath no doubt thanks to quidditch.

She looked back to his eyes which also had been fixed on her lips, she didn't know what to do or how to answer him.

"I was drunk Weasley" she cleared her throat before speaking up, "we all do utterly stupid things when we aren't in the sober state of mind, I do not want you to kiss me" she stayed firm looking away from his eyes and to the top of his chest as she spoke.

He let out a low and short laugh.

"Drunken words are sober thoughts, no?" She hadn't quite now again what to say.

"Not mine, they are drunken thoughts, that's all"

After tucking the small photo back in his pocket, his other hand found the unit between her arm and torso, blocking her in. She had this overwhelming feeling of intrigue.

George Weasley, the boy who had made his hatred for her clear, stood this close.

"Only one way to know for sure" her brows creased at his words, looking away from his hand and back up to his eyes, "if I kiss you now, you won't react" this time her eyes widened just enough for him to notice, "if you let me kiss you now, you can prove your point" he let out another deep chuckle, "because you'd never want to kiss me - a Weasley - back"

He was challenging her.

She didn't know why and neither did he. He just found himself here, so close. Even if he did want to prove her wrong, he wanted to prove himself right.

Prove that he didn't enjoy kissing her, because that entire night he had been up thinking about her lips.

This would get the idea out of his head and it never happened again.

Surely.

He raised a brow awaiting her answer.

She knew she'd be ridiculed should anyone else find out about this, should Weasley tell anyone about this. Although she had been fairly certain he would never admit to it.

"Fine" her agreement surprised him, "kiss me".

This time she had been sober, she was in the right mind and he wouldn't be kissing some out her face drunk girl as that was the type of thing Pucey did.

He for a moment considered walking away because what if - god forbid - he enjoyed it.

However he had convinced himself that he wouldn't.

In fact he was so sure..

His hands lifted from the unit, lifting slowly, carefully to her face, taking hold and tilting her head upward, his hands now resting along her jaw, fingers dug into her hair due to how large his hands had been.

He'd noticed her eyes flutter closed at his touch.

Opening just in time to watch him lean down, the pair closing their eyes at the same time.

George's lips did indeed find hers, in her head she continued to repeat, do not kiss him back, do not kiss him back, do not kiss him back, but his lips, Salazar his lips were so damn warm and soft.

They moulded hers perfectly.

George began to feel the overwhelming sense of defeat.

She didn't want to kiss him.

Yet just as he was ready to pull back and apologise he felt one of her hands tug on his T-shirt, pulling him into her and that, that was the moment she kissed him back. In fact she kissed him with more passion in that second than he'd ever been kissed with before.

Her other hand reaching up to find the back of his neck.

Pull away, he told himself.

Pull away George, you've proven your point.

————————
Apologises for the time it's taken to update all stories, I got locked out of the app for a bit but I am back! :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

241K 4.9K 70
"You can't stand there and tell me you're worth nothing because you're worth everything to me." ~~~ Peter wanted to save her. He loved her with ever...
1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...