Manveer FF: Destined to be

By Henna-21

Hey guys, this manveer ff isn't new. I used to write it on the DEK india forums as roshni101. Its been years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Character sketch

386 12 0
By Henna-21

Here goes the character sketch. I hope you guys enjoy the story
Devgarh Family:

Rajmata Mrinalini Devi: A wise woman, mother of mainka and brijraj and grandmother of manyata, jainandini and vijay. She not only loves her family, but loves her people and estate as well. can do anything for them. Has the ability to stay calm at even the toughest situation.

Mahraj Brijraj and Mahrani Komal: The parents of Manyata and Jay. They love their family to the utmost and try their best to let no harm come to their family.

Rajkumari/Yuvrani Manyata: She is the rajkumari of devgarh and soon to be yuvrani. 24 years old. Everyone admires her. Shes gorgeous and  has many fans. She is a very lively, bold, bubbly, talkative girl. Has a very sweet nature, she's good to those who are nice to her but no one would want to mess with her as she is a tigress. She is a fashionista. Is very attached with Unnati and Kabir. Is in london for studies with them.

Rajkumari Jainandini: She is the youngest one in devgarh family, 20 years old. Is a bit of a brat. Loves Manyata the most. She is smart like her sister and is out spoken. Loves to shop. Although she can be rude at times but is very kind hearted. Is in love with Jagat.

Vijay: He is the cousin brother of Manyata and Jay. He is 26 years old. Respects everyone alot, sometimes annoying but is really sweet and loving. Has a great sense of humour. He is Manyata and Jay's guide, and is always there with them no matter what.

Mainka: Daughter of Rajmata, aunt of Manyata and Jay and mother of Vijay. Very sweet. Loves her family and husband alot but he doesnt live with him due to business issues.

Jaigarh Family:

Mahraj Giriraj and Mahrani Avanshika: Parents of Rajkumari Unnati and Yuvraj Udayveer. They are really good friends with devgarh family. Infact they are family. Are sweet, caring, love both their kids alot and can go to any extent for them. Love manyata as their own daughter.

Yuvraj Udayveer Singh: 28 years old. Is a very good looking and handsome yuvraj. Has the looks one could kill for. Girls drool over him but he has only one girl in his heart, rajkumari manyata, his fiance. Hes good when hes good but hes better when hes bad. Enemity with Yuvraj Udayveer Singh is like digging your own grave. His anger takes the worst out of him. He is very possesive about Unnati. Loves his family and will leave no stone unturned to protect them. Is cool, naughty, loves to annoy Manyata. Its been ages since hes met her as he left to USA during a young age and when he came back to India Manyata left for studies. 

Rajkumari Unnati: The youngest of all in jaigarh, 24 years old. Is very sweet, loving and caring. Shes someome everyone wants to be friends with due to her personality. Loves her family and devgarh family alot. Manyata is her best friend. She has feelings for Kabir but hasn't confessed yet.

Other Characters:

Kabir Singh: Yuvray of Chittorgarh. He is handsome and has a great personality just like Udayveer. Manyata is his closest friend and he shares everything with her. Loves manyata and unnati and always takes care of them in London. He has feelings for Unnati but never told her so their friendship doesnt get ruined. Manyata is aware of this. He is a chick magnet, girls are easily attracted towards him.

Jagat Singh Rathode: Good looking, is a business tycoon, loves Jay a lot. Is a workaholic but is funny, sweet and loves Manyata as his sister. He is Uday's best friend.

Doctor Sahab: He is Rajmata's right hand man. He is a true well wisher of both the royal families. He handles all the estate and business dealings along with being a great support to the families. He is someone you come to when you need advice.

In this ff everone is aware of Manyata and Uday's roka except manyata herself. I hope you liked the character sketch. I might make a few changes to the story as I proceed with the chapters since there are mistakes here and there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 11.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
1.3M 55.1K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
476K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
83.5K 8.5K 16
Unrequited. Maybe or maybe not. What is assured is: - a few lies, sweet, sour and a bit of spice. - adorable devars who make their brother jealous...