Fifty Shades of my Sugar Dadd...

By the_vivid_tales_24

"WITH MY BODY, I WILL WORSHIP YOU" [COMPLETE] [ BOOK 2 ANNOUNCED] ◇◇◇◇ Lee Sohyan an 18 year girl, sinking in... More

□■ Book Trailer ■□
* Introduction *
◇◇ Chapter 01 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 02 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 03 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 04 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 05 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 06 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 07 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 08 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 09 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 10 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 11 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 12 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 13 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 14 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 15 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 16 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 17 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 18 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 19 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 21 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 22 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 23 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 24 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 25 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 26 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 27 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 28 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 29 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 30 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 31 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 32 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 33 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 34 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 35 ◇◇
◇◇ Chapter 36 ◇◇
◇◇ Final Chapter ◇◇
◇◇ BOOK 2 ANNOUNCEMENT ◇◇

◇◇ Chapter 20 ◇◇

516 24 0
By the_vivid_tales_24

1017 words

○●○●○●

"You coming right"

"Obviously.. its my brothers promotion party" Jimin spoke very genuinely but without any excitement.

"Aren't you excited?"

"I am but... its a huge responsibility for Taehyung. I hope he handles well" he answered and got to the washroom to freshen up.

Well Namjoon will be going abroad to look over the foreign branch which is in Australia and here Taehyung will be taking over.

Its been two months i have been continuing with my internship. There's a lot to learn and improve my skills but overall its been fun.

Talking about Jimin and me, everythings just perfect. Its not like we don't fight and argue but solve all the grudge before the day ends. No one hides nothing and there is mutual understanding.

Among us he is the more towards mature type as our age says it and i am way more to the childish side.

Tomorrow is the party and i am Jimin's date, isn't that obvious.

I will miss working with Namjoon though, he is very understanding, helpful and kind.

And about Hobi's surprise, its still on due. He just tends to postpone its arrival.

Now lets get back to my skincare routine.

Jimin walked out, a towel wrapped around his waist and those wet hair strands falling on his forehead adding to his sexiness.

"Where are my nightwears.. princess" i heard him, he was busy searching my wardrobe.

"Laundry" i answered layering my face with my night routine products.

I saw him walking towards me with a question mark on his face, "Seriously.. what am i supposed to wear, all my clothes were drenched because of the rain."

"Sleep naked" i sassed with a smirk

"Are you planning to cancel going to the party?"

"No.. why?"

"Because if i sleep like this, i don't think you will be able to walk tomorrow" he chuckled and pecked the tip of my nose.

"Yahhh.. Jimin"

"Ewww yaakk... you taste bitter" he jolted back, wiping off his lips.

"My skincare... Humpf..." and i bursted out laughing and so did he.

"Wait here, i'll find something" i spoke and got to my wardrobe searching for something he could wear.

Shuffling through the bulk of clothes dumped, i successful found Jimin's tank top and boxer. How did i find... because its my wardrobe and even though its huge, it is completely messed up. Because i am super lazy at organising it properly.

"Here" i said and threw those clothes his way.

"You better arrange that wardrobe orelse i'll put your clothes on thrift store" he stated and slipped his clothes on.

"Don't tell me what to do.." i teased and jumped on the bed.

"You really need some punishment princess."

Sohyan Pov continued...

"The arrangements are really very good" Jimin mumbled.

God this man... i very rarely see him suited. Most of the time he is in his scrubs or his normal wear. But today all suited, i couldn't take my eyes off him.

The whole world seemed blur.. only Jimin in the picture. I completely lost it.

"Princess are you even listening.." he spoke snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh.."

"That means you did not hear what all did i speak" he frowned, but in a cute way.

"Yahh its your fault" i whinned

"Why me? what did i do?"

"Why do you have to look so handsome.. i cannot focus now" i nagged.

"Is it? Then look around, there are so many guys out here" he chuckled.

"Jimin.. you being infront of me has made every guy unattractive over here and i don't want to watch out others when i have you. Now do you have any problem" huff, i bluttered in one go.

Party wasn't that grand we were just at our companies rooftop. But the arrangements were way too fancy.

Soon Taehyung and Namjoon arrived and we congratulated both of them for their new beginning. I was very happy for each of them.

Everything was just perfectly going on.

"Jimin.."

"Hmm hmm"

"I always dreamt of an office romance" i mumbled and he looked at me with a question mark.

"I mean that Office Romance thingy, the employee and CEO secret relationship" I replied raising my eyebrows.

Jimin glanced at me for awhile, grabbing my wrist he led me to the elevator and then halted at the very floor which i worked.

"Atleast tell me what's going on" i whinned.

"Look" he pointed

"Its the cabin i spoke about, it has your name" i sighed.

"For now i am your CEO boss and you will be my secret employee girlfriend" he chimed.

"You serious" i chuckled in disbelief.

"Well i am ever ready to fulfill your fantasies"

"Kinda Switching the Positions for you, i'all be the workaholic boss and you be my bold seductive secretary" he smirked  and walked into the cabin.

That sounds fun..

***

Getting myself into the character, i knocked at the door. Soon i heard Jimin and pushed the door open.

Jimin was seated on the huge chair pretending to work shuffling through the old files which were piled on the desk.

I went to him and took the file off his hand, "Mr. CEO you alway be stuck between these files and don't even spare me a look" i whinned in the most dramatic way.

"Understand secretary Lee, our relationship is still a secret and i got work to do" Jimin stated and continued on with another file.

Pushing the pile aside i placed myself of the desk and pulled Jimin close by his tie.

"I am your girlfriend and i need your attention too, am i not important" i sassed.

"Honey you are more important to me then these bunch of papers" Jimin replied.

"Then prove.. let these files witness how important i am to you" and soon Jimin got up from his seat.

Grabbing the back of my neck with one hand his eyes travelled, from my eyes to my lips and back to meet my gaze.

While the other glided soothingly on my thighs tucking my dress up.

"I think the files would not mind for a good show" were his words before he took possession of my lips, ferociously.

●○●○●○

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 552 43
I'm not a bad person, Jimin, nor a good one, but I think I don't deserve to be humiliated like this. Please don't forget to follow and vote. Thank yo...
49K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...
6.3K 139 11
He gulped, recalling the sensation of worshiping her satiny, soft skin, the way her lips gasped every time he nibbled on her delicate flesh. His thro...
150K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...