Philophobia (Resident Evil On...

Da 1Unknown0Entity1

The things we do for our loved ones is scary but what's scarier is wondering if they would do the same for yo... Altro

Yolo
Chris Redfield or Albert Wesker
Chris Redfield

Albert Wesker

112 0 0
Da 1Unknown0Entity1

I haven't seen any good ones of this man that doesn't end in with Y/n sleeping with him so have my own version of this.  Also this does not follow the storyline of any of the games.

Y/n's POV
I tried my best not to make any noise as the zombie creatures wandered about in an attempt to find me. I held my breathe and readied my gun knowing they'll find me soon enough. I heard one approaching and waited as it rounded near the counter where I was hiding.

3...

It was so close by, it stopped almost as if it was trying to sniff me out.

2...

I pointed my gun where it would show it's distorted face.

1...

I saw it's leg and swiftly kicked it forcing it on the ground. I pointed my gun and stared at the poor things blood shot eyes before pulling the trigger. Blood splattered on me but the thing I care was getting back in touch with my team and escaping this hellhole.

I got up from my place and made a run for it as the rest of the horde ran after me. I kept running and hearing them gaining on me. Come on! Move those legs of yours faster!

Turn left (Y/n)

I took a sharp turn to the left hallway and kept running hearing the zombies crash and trip over each other. Good call I suppose. Dunno who the hell said that but I should thank them.

I was ripped from my thoughts when I felt a pair of strong arms grab me and pull me into a room. The door didn't close but the unknown person held a gloved hand over my mouth and his free hand rested on my waist.

I would have sucker punched the fucker but I figured it be best to not get us both killed. I watched as the zombies ran right past us and continued moving forward. I waited till I couldn't hear them anymore to raise my gun up to the stranger who still held on to me.

" Is this how you greet an old friend,(Y/n)?"

My blood ran cold when I heard the voice. My eyes widened as he pushed the gun away from him. I slowly looked back to face my "savior". Albert Wesker. My former captain.

" It's been a while. Captain." I glared at the man infront of me. He dares show his face to me after what he's done? I would much rather be zombie food then be here with this asshole.

Leave! Get out of there! Dangers coming! Leave!

That voice screams and I would have moved if it weren't for the wall to come crushing down to reveal a multi mutated monster. It was highly disturbing to look at. It was tall and big with only one eye working. (( Think of a bloater from The Last of Us or something idk))

Immediately I grabbed Wesker's arm and dragged us both behind the door and slammed it shut. I ran off in the opposite direction where the horde of zombies went. 

I covered my head as the beast rammed through the wall once again and bolted for us. I rounded the corner and through a sticky bomb on the front of the beast. I kept moving forward hearing the bomb go off effectively hurting and slowing the mutant down.

Right. To the right!

Again I followed the voices instructions making sure the grab Wesker's wrist so he follows along. Why am I helping this fucker in the first place? I should trip him and let him become that things next meal!

Don't.

The fuck not?

Left room.

Swiftly I opened tried to open the door with no lock. Not planning on waiting I kicked the door open and went inside with Wesker following and closing the door. I looked over to my left to see a huge wardrobe and immediately began to move it towards the door. After that I slid down the wall next to the door trying to recapture my breath.

" Quick thinker. As always." Wesker said folding his arms and looking down at me. This bitch isn't even breaking a sweat nor is he out of breath! How!? I shrugged and looked away.

" Why are you here exactly? And why did you save me?" I didn't look at him knowing it would be even harder to restrain myself from punching him.

" There's something I need to get. And would you prefer if I just left you to die?"

" Yeah, pretty much." I deadpanned.

" Your as lovely as I remember." He muttered under his breath looking away from me.

" So glad you think of me, I haven't given a single shit about you since Raccoon City." I felt the irk mark appear on my forehead.

Be nice.

No.

" Should have known this wouldn't be easy." I gave him a confused look." How's your arm holding up? The virus must be hard to control."

Silence. Nothing came out of my mouth as those words left his. For once I was speechless. I chuckled and shook my head.

" How long have you known?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
251K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
109K 860 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...