Avea Trotter's Diary

Af Logan_Cutting

You might get a kick out of reading my diary, seriously, you might. Mere

6/4

10 1 0
Af Logan_Cutting

I went for a gallop along the beach this morning for a couple of reasons. One, because I thought the sand might feel nice on my hooves, and two, a nice gallop always clears my head. There was a lovely tailwind, too, that caught my wings and helped carry me along. I passes a ghoul and a monster who looked like they were my age. The ghoul was trying to teach the monster how to surf, but he didn't look scary comfortable.

I didn't stop to watch, though, because I was just getting my second wind and was really starting to enjoy myself. I also saw Sirena bob up out of the water and then sink again beneath the waves. She didn't see me, so I didn't stop for her, either, as there was no guarantee that she was going to come back to the surface anyway.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

119K 3.1K 38
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
26.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
80.5K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...