Secretary Mom Wife (Editing)

By joyleenmugari

Amelia Thompson , a beautiful girl with a traumatic past. She ran away from it the day she clocked 18. She w... More

Chapter 2: he's a dad
Chapter 3: his angel
Chapter 4 : work
chapter 5: world vs Milan
Chapter 6: Milan to the world
Chapter 7: the family and more
Chapter 8: one step forward
Chapter 9: just my boss
Chapter 18 : just an ordinary day
Chapter 10: Vanya
Chapter 11: Axel
chapter 12: battles of childhood
Chapter 13: All we have is now
Chapter 14 : he's really back.
Chapter 15 : i love you Dove
Chapter 16: meeting the Knights part 1
Chapter 17: i won't leave you
Chapter 19: dark alliance
Chapter 20: random note
Chapter 21: the promise
Chapter 22: you are mine
Chapter 23: obsessed lover's attack
Chapter 24 : always found
Chapter 25: Roads bending.
Chapter 27: bleeding heart that still cares
Chapter 26: a Visit from the past
Chapter 28: realisation hits differently
Chapter 29: coming for you
Chapter 30: welcome back Dove
Chapter 31: uncontested surgery
Chapter 32: Breaking News
Chapter 33: a blank world
Chapter 34: plans in motion.
Chapter 35: Engagement day Part 1
Chapter 36: Engagement part 2
Chapter 33 : meeting monster-in-law
Chapter 34 : sickening truth
Chapter 35 : relations
Chapter 36 : unexpected revelation
Chapter 37 : a suprise announcement
Chapter 38: things getting out of hand
Chapter 39: the past comes to light
CHAPTER 40 : wedding bells (semi finale)
CHAPTER 41 : Stay with me Dove (final )
Chapter 42: epilogue
NEW BOOK EDITION!!!!

Chapter 1 : hello

51.6K 789 31
By joyleenmugari

Amelia's POV

Hie I'm Amelia Thompson. I'm 23 years old. Graduated from college 2 years back when things weren't exactly sunny side up with my parents.

Things happened that were never intended but I've moved past that and now I'm a brand new me.

I've recently gotten a job at Knight Inc working under the worlds most eligible bachelor there is or so the world says. But a rumor says he's body count is more than his years. Well I wouldn't know and I definitely don't want to either.

Today I'm moving into my new apartment. It's a lovely cozy place just the way I wished for it to be. Its a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms the main room had a bathroom and closet connected. The kitchen is very spacious with a living room and balcony that allows you to drown into the most beautiful view of nature there is.

Unpacking was the hardest but with a bit of Adele and Anne Marie everything went well. After putting everything in place down to the very detail I check the time to see it's already 8 in the evening. I was so exhausted from all the packing I decided against cooking and ordered so Chinese food online. While waiting for my order to arrive I decided to feed my baby his food.

Yes I have a dog named Duke. His the cutest thing there is. He had brown fur and a huge white spot on his left eye.

"Eat up Duke" I said as I scratched his back while he helped himself to his dog food. After my food arrived I payed the delivery guy and went into the kitchen to find some proper utensils.

I decided on taking a shower before I can settle down and eat my food while glued to the TV watching the Umbrella academy.

After taking a long hot shower I put on my cozy pj's which consisted of a tiny short and a white top with the moon on it.

Dropping to the couch a press play and relaxed after a long day of work.

Main bedroom

Closet

Bathroom

Living room

Kitchen

Other rooms

Leon's POV

Again , I'm at the club parting for absolutely no reason. This is me after 5 I go to the club. Yes I may be the CEO of one of the most successful companies out there but everyone needs a life out of their life. Right now I'm with my bestfriend Michael also a CEO but his more careful than me. But nevertheless right now it doesn't matter.

After gulping down my 3rd drink I look over to see Michael staring straight at me. "What did I do" I asked. He just shook his head and pointed behind me. Following his direction there's a red head who I've never seen before.

"You interested in her , aren't you committed to Sofia?" I asked he just chuckled. " nop that's Ordert the girl you were with two nights ago who you promised to give diamonds in a ģold plate before she showed you her bed." He explained.

"Shit " I cursed as I tried to lower my head so.that she wouldn't see me. "Can she see me?" I asked him looking at him desperately. "Not you. But she's definetly seen me" he said before getting off the bar stool and taking off leaving me on my own.

I wasn't just gonna stand there and wait for that girl to show up here so I got my stool and wrapped my arms around a random girls waist. "Leon" said a voice from behind me. I turned around with the girl and looked at Ordert. "That's me" I said casually.

"What are you doing with this slut. You're supposed to be with me. Remember you left me a note telling me to call you." She said looking at me shocked. I seriously don't remember doing that. But she's not wrong I always leave a note telling the girl to call me or something along those lines.

"I'm sorry but things changed when I met this angel right here" I said kissing the girls temple. "Ladies introduce yourselves" I said. The girl beside me giggled "Hie I'm Charlotte. I'm Leon's girlfriend nice to meet you" she said. Ordert stared at me shocked before she turned on her heel as walked away.

Charlene or is it Charlie wait now its Charlotte exactly its Charlotte. So she turned and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Now lets do boyfriend and girlfriend things" she whispered to me before she crushed her lips on mine. Of course things that come on silver plate are mine and I glady accept them.

And let the night begin.
*******

Waking up the next morning I see a pink and white room. I don't even need to think about how I ended up in this room. I know very well how one thing led to another. I got off from her bed and changed into my clothes. After putting my jacket she woke up.

"Going so soon?" She asks. Girls are so predictable. So I went to her side and cupped her face. "Baby I wish we had more time. But work calls and I have to go. Call me alright" I said "Okay " she replied. I smiled and grabbed my keys but not before winking at her and kissing her forehead and walked away.

Stupid girl. She can't call me she doesn't have my number. I just chuckled before getting into my car and driving off to my mansion.

I got home after about 45minutes later and found my mother waiting by the door with her hands on her waist looking furious and my sister was speaking on the phone with God knows who.

I parked my car and went to them. Before I could do anything my mother slapped me really hard. I was still in shock before she held my ears and dragged me inside where I found someone sitting in the living room with her back turned to me.

"I-i what's going on?" I asked looking at my mom then my sister.

"Whats going on really son? What's going on" my mother said mockingly. She loves me really she does but when she gets angry noone wants to deal with her.

"Mother , you're confusing me" I said looking at her. Just then the girl stood up and faced me this time. She had dark brown hair light freckles on her nose and under her eyes and green eyes.

"Do you know her?" My mom asked. I looked at her again but I couldn't recognised anything about her. "No , I don't" I answered still looking at her.

My mother scoffed and looked at my sister. "Lillian?" My mother said. "Sheila May does that name ring a bell.?" My sister asked. "No Lillian it doesn't." I said. "How about this 10months ago the Erium auction?" She asked again.

I put the pieces together and I looked at Lillian then at Sheila. Shit she was one of the models there and obviously it happened.

"Now he remembers" said Lillian shaking her head. "I do but what's that got to do with anything.?" I asked looking at her.

"That's because you left something that I thought I should return to you." She said. I looked at her and frowned. "So it took you 10months to return it?" I asked earning a glare from my mother.

"Yes it did , because it took nine months to build it and get it out of my system." She said. My heart literally stopped beating. Please don't let this be what I'm thinking it is. Before anyone could react there was some cries from behind the couch. Walked to it and it was right there in the car seat.

NO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 157 64
A typical secretary falls in love with her boss moment, but what if her boss has secrets being kept from her? When their addiction of love becomes in...
1.8M 63K 22
"I was so surprised when I saw her red hair that day. I didn't have anybody with red hair in my family. So I figured she got that feature from him. A...
76 1 9
There is a woman billionaire who has a secretary that became her partner. What she doesn't know is that her secretary is the child of her parents' em...
311K 7.7K 29
Amelia Wilson She is smart, cute, a little bit clumsy and is completely oblivious to her surrounding. She lost her parents when she was just 5 years...