Blood on my hands, just for y...

By momoiamia

Recently, Tsukasa has started having an obsession with his best friend and band mate, Rui however, these feel... More

Disclaimers + Prologue
Part 1 - Obsessions and the Chaos
Part 2 - His brutal plan to her riddance
Part 3 - As the plan commences
Part 4 - The suspicions yet fun times
Not a part
Part 5 - To realize the right and the wrong
Part 7 - Arcade
Part 8 - Unexpected Troubles
Part 9 - Partners in literal crime
Part 10 - Overthinked problem
11 - Hanging out and planning
I can't splel
Uhm hi

Part 6 - Shinonome's Suspicion

720 16 43
By momoiamia

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tsukasa's pov: It was early morning, both me and Rui had woken up to the sound of my sister calling us for breakfast. Rui didn't seem to mind my arms being wrapped around him, did he enjoy me hugging him that close? Those words continued to wrap my head as we went downstairs. When we got there, I saw Saki making food for me and Rui, so sweet of my sister.. She greeted us good morning like she does every morning.

(Tsukasa, Saki, Rui)

"Good morning onii-chan, Kamishiro-kun!"

"Good morning Saki!"

"Good morning Tenma-kun."

"I know what you want Tsukasa but what do you want to eat Kamishiro-kun?"

"Oh.. I don't want anything to eat thank you for offering though."

"Oh alright then! And Tsukasa your food is almost done."

"Thank you Saki!"

I gave my sister a warm hug before then sitting down at the counter where Rui sat with me. For some reason I felt like Saki was staring at Rui yet I didn't understand. Was Rui suspicious to her for some reason? As I start to ponder deep into my thoughts, I hear Rui starting to hum a song. It sounded familiar but I couldn't point on what but definitely not song Wondershow has sang before, it had a kind of eerie tone but Rui's voice hums it so beautifully I could fall asleep and never wake up. Eventually Saki snaps me out of my daze as she put the plate of food down infront of me which I of course gobble down quickly yet she still seemed to be weery of Rui glancing at him every few seconds. She seemed kind of concerned in a way but I just couldn't pin on what. I finished my dish and put it in the sink.

"Hey Tsukasa-kun."

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna hangout with me, Aoyogi-kun, and Shinonome-kun?"

"Hmm?"

"Just like.. you know.. spend time together?"

"O-Oh sure why not!"

"Alright then lets go upstairs and get changed."

"Alright Rui~! Thank you for the food Saki!"

"You're welcome onii-chan!"

Me and Rui went to my room to get dressed. Rui changed in the bathroom and I just changed in my room. I looked for something decent to wear and stuff while Rui just put on the extra pair of clothes he had. When we had both changed we went back downstairs to leave, I couldn't wait to spend more time with Rui!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Akito's pov: Me and Toya were waiting by main street for Rui and Tsukasa to come. Admittedly I only wanted to invite Tsukasa to confront him about something but I'm too scared to go alone with just him by my side. Though I haven't been interacting with him as much I've definitely seen a change in his behavior. Also if things weren't evident enough, I saw Tsukasa once holding a knife. Everything about him has just turned suspicious but I just feel it has to do with Rui in particular..

(Tsukasa, Rui, Akito, Toya)

"Hi Akito! Toya!"

"Ah Tsukasa-senpai, Kamishiro-senpai, you're here."

"Hello Shinonome-kun, Aoyogi-kun."

"Hi."

"If you three don't mind can we go to mall first? I have something I need to buy."

"Of course we don't mind Toya! Let's go!"

"Yeah let's go."

"Ok."

The four of us walked to the mall together. Tsukasa's mood was oddly more hyper than usual. Even though he is always just a bright ray of sunlight all the time, he seemed more.. odd this time. He seeemd overly engaging. I just tried thinking of other things while walking there trying to forget it, then I would talk to him later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mall or sm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The four of us made it to the mall and Toya took us to the section he needed to look in for the thing he wanted. Rui offered him help but I took Tsukasa aside to talk with him about his abnormal behavior.

"Hey Tsukasa, mind we talk in private for a second?"

"Hmm? Oh oke then."

"Toya, Rui, I'm gonna go talk with Tsukasa in private for second we'll be back in a moment."

"Ok Akito!"

"Alright then."

I dragged Tsukasa aside into a seluded area where no one was.

"What is it you needed Akito?"

"Tsukasa.. What the hell is up with you."

"What do you mean Akito..?"

"You've been acting so strangely these past days you highly more joyful than you usually are and it's weird."

"I-.."

"I know what you are doing."

"Ehh!? What do you mean by that!? I haven't done anything I swear.."

"Sure sure say all you want but you have been highly suspicious these past days."

Tsukasa's pov: Akito had dragged me to a quiet area to tell me he found my attitude.. weird? Did he find out my plan!? I was concerned about it and my hands started trembling. I was scared Akito was going to tell someone about my plans but then I forgot I'm the threatening one in this case.

"Listening Akito I don't know what you happen to have found out but if you share anything you have learnt.."

Third person pov: The blonde haired boy slammed the red haired one to the wall giving him a dire deathly stare. Akito's eyes expanded in shock Tsukasa still staring intensely into the other's.

"If you intend to share this with anyone else.. I will make sure you will regret it for the rest of your life."

Akito pushed Tsukasa away still in shock. Even in his suspicion, he would never expect Tsukasa such a bright soul could be so blood curdling and intense. Before he could say anything, Toya and Rui came back to the two boys.

"Hey Akito, Tsukasa-senpai! I found what I needed so we can go now!"

"Ok thank you Toya!"

The golden retriever like boy's attitude changed from deeply intense to nice and friendly frightening the ginger even more but alas the boys left the store and went to go and find something to do. Rui and Toya had no suspicions of what just occurred between Akito and Tsukasa, will anyone ever know..?

---

Ruikasa image<3

Have a wonderful day/night<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 849 33
A Ruikasa fanfic about Rui bullying Tsukasa but eventually... Falling in love. ☆ I was getting my hopes up until I saw the final name I didn't want t...
24K 403 13
"Rui, ever since you told me that you felt my acting skills were worthy of the stage, I've felt head over heels. Is this what love feels like?" CW: S...
1K 71 11
**On temporary hiatus so I can take a break and focus on my health (and work on my jellyfish Rui AU when I'm able to) This fic has been posted on Wat...
92.2K 2K 33
Cover art by me btw 😈😈 IM FAMOUS. 🐺🐺🐺🔥🔥 okay so if you have looked at my other fanfics they are all extremely stupid and not in the slightest...