My Abusive Husband [J.J.K x K...

By mrspark28

JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & che... More

Part - 01
Part - 02
Part - 03
Part - 04
Part - 05
Part - 06
Part - 07
Part - 08
Part - 09
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
😭!!!Student Life Sucks!!!😭
Part - 13
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Part - 14
😑ANNOUNCEMENT😑
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
"Im Not Ok"
Part - 15
What should i do?
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part -19
Part - 20
💔💔I Knew It...💔💔
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
BAD NEWS
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27

Part - 21

11.3K 258 40
By mrspark28

**Time Skips**

In The Evening...

Jungkook's Pov.

I'm happy that for the contract. I decided to celebrate this moment in the club.

In The Club:

I was drinking with my secretary infront of the counter. After some time I saw a girl coming infront of the counter. The girl looking so familiar to me. Looks like I know her. That girl was standing minimum 3 hands far away from me. I can't see her face clearly because of her hair. But that girl went away quickly, disappeared in the crowd as I was about to follow her.

Mr.Han:"What happened Sir? Do you need anything?"

JK:"Huh? No, nothing." *I shook my head*

'?' Pov.

Right now I'm here enjoying in the club. Heck! Without money you can't enjoying this kind of luxury things. I still have money, but I need more. So I started to look around if there's anyone whom I can make them fall for my trap.

And I saw a handsome guy. But he looks very familiar. So I went to the counter to watch him. I stand atleast 3 hand away from him & hide my face with my hair. To my surprise & horror, I saw him.

Jungkook.

WHAT THE...!!! What is he doing here? Suddenly his eyes fell on me & staring at me. I was scared. Before I get caught, I quickly went from there.

I need more money. Suddenly a plan came in my mind.

?:(smirk)"Now I know what I have to do."

******************

Hey,

This is your Author-Nim,

I'm extremely sorry for this shortest update bcz My board exam is going on.

My board exam started from 6 November & will end in 17 or 20 December (depending on my practical exam also.)

So I want you all to wait for me patiently. (Please don't unfollow me🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺.)

I was so busy in my exam that I had been gone through a serious mental breakdown. So I tried to distract myself with my phone and suddenly I got a notification from wattpad. I saw a reader of mine (Armygurltaekook) commented that when I'm gonna update this story. I got furious & just brust my anger on that reader. After a few hours, I realized what I have done & I was feeling so guilty.

This is the picture what I told her:

(Armygurltaekook I'm extremely sorry for brusting my anger on you. I was feeling so overwhelmed that time that I didn't realize what I had done. And I'm really guilty for it.

Please forgive me if it's possible for you.

I'm sorry. I behaved rude towards you.)

I will come back after the end of my Board exam.

Till then, take care of yourself.

Bye bye.

Mrs.Park.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
3.1K 154 32
Yn- You killed him with your own hands, she was traumatized because of you yet I decided to marry you. ??- And what your parents did they both kille...
201K 13.3K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
53.7K 3.7K 23
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...