Villainous Quirk | Scarecrow...

By Not_EmDub

There are no "Villainous" and "Heroic" quirks, at least... that was Y/n's ideology, despite having the opposi... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Dreams (Updated)
Chapter 2: Big 'ol Ball of Sludge (Updated)
Chapter 3: Training with the big man (Updated)
Chapter 4: Entrance Exam (Updated)
Chapter 5: The Results (Updated)
Chapter 6: Quirk Assessment Test (Updated)
New Book Cover
Chapter 7: Aizawa Does a little bit of trolling (Updated)
Chapter 8: Combat Training (Updated)
Chapter 9: The Battle (Updated)
Chapter 10: Class President (Updated)
Chapter 11: USJ Invasion: Part 1
Chapter 12: USJ Invasion: Part 2
A/n: Happy 20K Reads!
Chapter 13: Echoes of a Sports Festival
Chapter 14: Obstacle Race (Happy 50k!)

A/n: Happy 5k reads!

2.8K 60 1
By Not_EmDub

Hey guys, it's been a while hasn't it? 

I'm not taking this story off hold just yet I'm just here to say thank you for getting us to 5k reads!

I woke up today to it being at 4999 which was a pleasant surprise

You guys following my first book and loving it makes me so happy you have no idea.

Also, it's been at the top of the #scarecrow tag for AGES now which I am so grateful for.

And don't think for a second that this story is discontinued, because it's not.

I'm just writing different stories AND I have exams that I'm sitting, so expect another long draught of chapters until the end of the school year.

That goes for my other books as well.

Thank you and farewell!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 44
(Y/n) (L/n) A Legendary Myth that many didn't believe in. It is believed that (Y/n) (L/n) was a hero but there are others that say they were a vill...
125K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
60.5K 808 65
I DO NOT OWN MHA/BNHA You graduated UA, and you were one of the best students. However, you weren't allowed to become a hero because of your dangerou...
118K 2.5K 13
Years have gone by since the Klyntar aliens roamed the Earth. After they had left, Quirks were discovered amongst the people across the world. Thus L...