𝙶𝚕𝚞𝚖, 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚊. 🌼

נכתב על ידי JollyDJulian

[ Charlotte Katakuri X ♂️!Reader ] Finally, going back to your homeland after two years in army, which was us... עוד

[1.] Out Of Hell.
[2.] To Breathe Again.
[3.] Lost. . .
[5.] Captured.
[6.] Mission Impossible.
[7.] Together is better.

[4.] . . .And Found.

200 15 13
נכתב על ידי JollyDJulian

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♡♥︎˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

( Song: Teenagers,
by Chemical Romance )

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"Welcome to my Daily Blog!

My name is Jolly, and I would like to talk and answer questions about today's topic, which is:

'love and friendship'

Yes! You didn't misread!

Now, let's get already started, because I have a feeling that there will be a nice amount of questions. That would be leaving your mouths, like a river falling into the ocean.

First Question: "What is love?"

"Oh. . . Well, this is a very complicated question. Seems easy to somebody, but it is a lot harder to explain.

You see, love is a strong feeling, that you feel towards somebody. It can be anyone, person who you just met, or the one you knew for years.

The love towards somebody unknown, is called: 'Love from first sight.'

You can get it anytime, in any moment in your life. A simple glance can make you feel butterflies, that will caress your stomach from inside, with their silky smooth wings.

Cheeks become as red as the heart and blood, which you would be ready to loose for the person.

Shyness when they're near, nor talk to you. Oh dear, oh dear. . . That's very exciting!

I can't even focus on further information! Sorry for not continuing, but. . .

. . .Let me know, if you actually met someone like that! Bye bye!"

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

"What is your name? . . ."

Your soothing and slightly in pain voice went around the huge rock, to meet the merman's slightly pointy ears, that were very eager to hear your voice for the first time.

The person from the sea's side kept solance, then sighed in a deep tone. Definitely not convinced to your attitude, but still, there was a slight hope that he could open up in anytime soon.

"You're not willing to introduce yourself yet, aren't ya'? . . Then, I'll tell you mine first."

Picking the collar of your shirt, you wiped the blood, that was starting to pour down your neck from the thin, yet deep cut on your face.

Katakuri only shut his eyes intensively closed, when you let out a small hiss, because of that stinging feeling on your cheek. How could he attack such a beautiful creature like you?

". . . I'm ________, but you can call me however you want, beside anything very offending. It is very nice to meet you, my mysterious saviour."

Oh no. . . You remembered that time, he really wished for you just to forget, about what happen around a day before. Charlotte even made a small prayer of the Glum, Blue sea to make sure, that you will.

But it didn't happen. Your mind was trained, as the body you had. For the few seconds, he could've seen the bruises and little scars on your arms and neck. It was obvious, that they were made by weapons of any kind.

Knitting his eyebrows together, the larger and taller male slightly grunted in an annoyed way. He hated the small amount of uncomfortable silence, that has fallen between you both.

". . . Call me Charlotte Katakuri."

Those were his first words, that we're spoken towards your silhouette. They seemed to be said in a very harsh tone, yet smooth and very decent.

For him, these were calmly blurted letters, that made up in a whole line of simple introduction.

Either way, his tone of voice frightened you a bit. So powerful. Can't deny that fact, which was that you wanted to climb up once more on the rock to see his face, and look how he manages to talk from beneath the cover of fluffy material around his neck.

"Hey. . . Charlotte, may I ask one thing?-"

You decided to cut this uncomfortable sound of dull whistle of air, which was hitting your hair and skin, like his. A simple nod left the merman's lungs, going through the throat and finally escaping the mouth of his.

"What are you doing here? . . Such a royal creature, should be far away from this land. . ."

True, and not so wise choice of words, but still, Katakuri only glanced at the cold waters that surrounded the country from north. His eyes were lost in them, just like they missed it or just wanted to leave it as soon as possible.

". . . Private problems."

He bluntly frowned, not giving a simple notice of his emotions.

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that, but yet it is understandable. Very much, to add."

Half-man, Half-eel turned his head slightly on the side, his glance looking forward to see your body and half of facial features. You were like a golden medal, in a bag full of simple, bronze coins.

How lucky he is to meet you, maybe he should open to you more? Not only give you simple answers, to your very politely asked questions.

"Hmm. . . Any plans, then? Bet you'll stay away from home, for some time."

You forgot about the stinging pain on your cheek, just to comfort the man with a longer, petty chitchat and to drown your curiosity, by the way.

"Mm. . .no."

Another simple answer, but this time it was good enough for you to stand up and walk away, to where his weapon landed. The Mogura trident was something very heavy, no wonder, because a 5 meter merman wielded it.

Katakuri wonder where have you gone, because all of sudden your presence was going far away.

After few, long minutes the noise of a steel weapon's sharp ends, that trailed on the sand was unbelievably concerning the merman's mind and senses.

Was it you, or was it a hunter of the paranormal creatures? . . For his luck, it was the small and pretty joyful human of his.

You.

That stole his heart from the beginning. From the first sight.

"Thi-s. . Ugh!- Weighs even more than a cow!-"

You grunted, while tugging the trident by it's not sharp end, towards its owner that has thrown it around twenty minutes ago. Striking you, your cheek to be precise.

"Even so- . . . Damn, this is a nice challenge!"

Your laughing and bright voice melted Katakuri's heart and soul, he knew that he may found somebody nice and very promising. Still, he had his concerns if you would accept his look.

His wild and very threatening teeth, that looked like they were shattered in the same time, and then connected not in their previous places.

The scarred and sewed all together cheeks, because they were ripped when he was younger. In a very silly way, to be honest. But this isn't the best place and time, to think about that.

He should get to know you more first.

"Why did you brought the weapon to the owner, that almost pierced you head?"

The mighty voice of his called out once more, leaving you shrugging and placing the trident on the sand.

"I got a feeling, that you wouldn't do that on purpose.

Even if so, it only would be because of your instant actions. . .Which you learned and practiced at home. . .

Since I assume, that your own mother gave you a very good and wise teacher, which his lesson also cost a lot."

Why of course, you didn't miss the fact, that he wore few pure golden accessories around his wrists and on his tail. Katakuri has cussed in his mind, for not remembering to keep those off, when going out the castle.

". . . Why does human race must always judge others, by their look. Not actions, nor hidden pearls."

Now, he only thought, that he made another mistake. The merman scoffed, starting to lift his arm, to reach the weapon. Uncontrollable, you kicked his hand away from it and backed off fastly, because of the defence system of yours.

"OI, HUMAN."

He straighten up his pose, puffing his chest out and crossing his arms, while the man watched you with his deadly and disappointed glare. This tone. . . It could only mean anger.

"I can't be sure with your next movement and thoughts, Charlotte. It was only my defence move."

You shot back your line, as the defending argument against his feelings and emotions. The spark of hope begun to make everything clear.

"And no, I didn't gave my judgement about your look. I was just thinking, how much of my respect should I pay you, during a talk. Like now, Sir Charlotte."

Wise point, because nobody would talk to a higher rank creature, without any respect in the conversation. It was necessary for your country brain to know, how to treat another person.

Seems like Katakuri calmed down a bit, but still was going deeper into the water, by crawling away and swinging his tail from side to side, a bit.

Without any last words, he glanced at you from behind his back.

"Hey! I'm sorry for that! I wish I could see you again, someday!-"

You looked around to still see the weapon leaned on the rock, waiting for its owner to come back and bring it back, to home.

"Sir Charlotte, you forg- . . . -ot about something. . ."

Your smaller arms picked the huge thing up, that was double your size, and looked at where you had seen Katakuri last time. Literally a minute ago.

He wasn't there, not anymore.

Chapter 4. Ended.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

521K 17.3K 43
"Monkey D Luffy" you look into his rounded eyes, a smile so wide you couldnt ignore it even if you tried. "nice to meet ya", he says laughing with on...
39.7K 1.9K 43
Family. If only it was something that was easy to obtain. Having lost your chosen family in Marineford and the Payback war, you fled onto an independ...
18K 476 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
9.7K 356 12
Monkey D. Luffy dreams of becoming a pirate and gathers a crew to search for One Piece. What if Luffy ends up in the real world when he doesn't know...