Lovesick Heros

Autorstwa LilKoneko

Raccoons are sneaky little animals who just steal. Everyone knows that raccoons are terrible creatures. Peopl... Więcej

Chapter 1| Dreams
Chapter 2| Strange Raccoon
Chapter 3| Im not a villain!
Chapter 4| The Attack
Chapter 5| Living with Night Owl
Chapter 6| Baby Raccoon
Chapter 7| Saving The Day
Chapter 8| The News
Chapter 10| Family
Chapter 11| Batcoon
Chapter 12| Insane
Chapter 13| Ruin Date
Chapter 14| Calm
Chapter 15| Festival
Chapter 16| The Gift
Chapter 17| Breakdown
A/N
A/N 2021

Chapter 9| Love's in the air

4.6K 259 148
Autorstwa LilKoneko

Delirious' POV

I woke up feeling my head in pain. I groaned and held onto it.

"Morning." Evan said softly. He was on the floor, playing with Joan.

"W-What..?" I said. I quickly got up and groaned more as I felt my head hurt even more. It felt like a metal baseball bat hit me hard on the side of my head.

"Rest for awhile. I know being hungover is an ass." Evan said. I nodded and look up at the ceiling.

"What happened? I just remembered seeing you and I blank out from there." I told him. He was silent for awhile.

"Things happened.. I'm sorry for what I did, Jon. I really am. Once you started staying here, I know now that all raccoons aren't bad. If you still hate me, I deserve it. If you want to leave, I'll help you look for a place to stay." He told me. We didn't say anything for awhile.

"It's alright, Evan..." I said softly. I felt tiny paws on my stomach. I look down and see Joan sitting on my stomach, wagging his tail like a dog. I laughed a bit and pet his head.

"Do you need anything before I leave?" Evan asked as he put his hand on the doorknob. I shook my head no. "Ok, well if you need anything, just call."

Evan opened the door and headed out. I look up and think about that weird dream I had when I was passed out. It felt so real but I know it wasn't.

I would never randomly kiss Evan. I wish I could kiss him though...

Vanoss' POV

"I should just straight up tell him... No no... I don't want things to be quick.. I need to make up my fucking mind on this..." I heard someone said in the living room.

"Tyler?" I said once I saw him walking around. He stopped and gave me a smile.

"Hey, Evan." Wildcat said.

"What were you talking about?" I asked him. He jumped a bit and shook his head while blushing.

"N-Nothing..."

"Really? Because it sounds like you want to confess your feelings to someone." I said with a smirk.

"Alright you caught me!" Wildcat moved close to me, to my ear. "I plan on asking Craig out." He told me.

"Ooooo have fun with that." I said.

"Yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up." I started laughing.

"Hey, Jonathan is all over the news." He told me, changing the topic.

"Really?"

"Yeah, look at this." Tyler handed me a newspaper and pointed at the article to read.

"A New Hero?

During the kidnapping from last night, a new hero appeared. The Protectors came into action once they heard about the kidnapper. But, someone else was with them.

A man wearing a raccoon mask came out and rescue the three kids and helped capture the most wanted kidnapper.

Is it possible that this town have a new hero?"

"Holy shit! Can't wait to show this to him!" I said. Wildcat nodded and I look at the picture they took. It was a raccoon mask laying on the floor having a shadow on it. It was a nice picture they made.

"Hey guys!" Someone said. Tyler and I looked up and saw Mini. I started chuckling and Tyler slapped my arm. "What?"

"Mini... I need to talk to you..." Tyler said softly.

"Can I be hear to listen to this?" I asked. Tyler sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Sure, Mr. I would never love anyone Man." I growled at him, transformed and started attacking him.

Delirious' POV

I got out of the room to go get some water. Joan was on top of my head.

"TYLER!" I heard Mini yelled.

I walk into the living room and see Tyler get attacked by an owl.

"Jesus fucking christ! Evan stop this you crazy bird!" Tyler yelled trying to get Evan off of him.

"Whoo! Whoo!"

"Evan, stop!" I yelled and ran to him. I grabbed him and he kept trying to go after Tyler.

"Why did 'Mr. I would never love anyone Man' offended you?! It was just a joke, Evan!" Tyler told him. Evan calmed down and transformed. I was still holding onto his arms.

"Sorry..." He said softly. Tyler's was covered in scratches. "It's just, being known as the guy who won't fall in love kinda hurts me. I feel like I'm going to be lonely for the rest of my life because I don't feel anything around girls or guys."

"You're not going to be lonely, Evan." I said, pulling him into a hug. I starts blushing and let go of him. "Sorry.."

"It's alright.." Everyone was quiet for awhile. Evan started smiling a bit and look at Tyler. "Weren't you going to tell Mini something?" He said. Tyler turned red.

"Uh... Yeah..." Tyler walked up to Mini. He grabbed his hands and Evan got quiet, watching what was going on.

"Craig, we knew each other for awhile and you always been there for me. We're both different since, I'm a pig and you're a human, but I don't care about that. Hey, you never know, maybe you can transform into an animal also. You been for me for the ups and downs and things happened. I started falling for you, Craig. If you don't like me back then I'll be alright. I'll move on and continue being your best friend." Tyler told him.

It looked like Evan was going to start fanboying so I covered his mouth quickly.

"Y-You... Like me?" Mini asked. Tyler nodded in response. His smile grew and he started chuckling a bit. Craig pulled Tyler into a hug and kisses his cheek. "I like you too... No.. I love you!"

Evan moved my hand away from his mouth. "I knew you two like each other the whole time! Tax Man and The Pig are now dating! Wait until the people think about their two favorite superheroes falling in love!" He yelled.

"Shut the fuck up, Evan!" Tyler laughed.

"So... Are we official?" Mini asked. Tyler nodded and gave him a quick kiss.

"Love is in the air today! First, what happened earlier and now this!" Evan said.

"What happened earlier?" I asked in confusion. Evan froze a bit and his fave turned red.

"Evan... Is there something you're not telling us?" Tyler asked.

Vanoss' POV

"Uh..." I said. I felt my face heating up, remembering what happened earlier with me and Jon.

"Evan? Are you hanging out with some ladies?" Wildcat joked.

"N-No!" I yelled.

"Men?" Craig asked. I transformed into an owl and flew into my room. I heard footsteps running after me. I hide under my bed and stayed there.

"Evan?" I heard Jon's voice. I heard him walking around a bit. "Joan, go find Evan." I suddenly see the blankets lifted up and see Joan walking up to me.

He bit my wing and dragged me out under the bed. I looked up at Jonathan and started blushing.

"Evan... What else happened when I was drunk..?" He asked.

"You uh... We kinda..." I couldn't get the words out. Jonathan picked me up and held me out in the air, making me stare at him.

"Evan..." He said.

"We kissed, Jon... You got on my lap in the car and tried to choke me. I don't know what was going on and you hating on me turned around. You started kissing me and I tried to move away but after that I kinda k......" I said the last part really softly.

"You kinda what?" He asked in shock.

"I kinda kiss......."

"Evan.."

"I kinda kissed you back." I told him. His eyes widen in shock for awhile and he gently put me on the bed. I transformed back into human and laid down.

"W-We kisses?!" He said. I nodded in response.

He put his hand on his lips and started turning red. I felt my heart beating fast. Jonathan looked at me with those bright blue eyes. I never felt this feeling before.

I stood up and got close to Jonathan. Chocolate brown eyes on bright blue eyes. I lost control of myself again. I think we both did.

We lean in closer and I felt soft lips on mine. I started shivering from this feeling. Jonathan wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

I discovered this feeling I been getting. This was the feeling I been waiting to feel.

This feeling was love...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

63.7K 2.6K 21
Born in the streets of Los Santos and growing up alongside her father, a ruthless gang leader, Alice knew everything about surviving. That was until...
18.5K 537 24
So this is set in the GTA gaming universe. Vanoss or otherwise known as Night Owl is an infamous theif living the good life with plenty of friends. T...
27.4K 824 21
• Jonathan a small , fragile Boy, Plays Videogames as his job with his friends(Vanoss,Mini,Wildcat,Daithi De Nolgla,BasicallyIDoWrk, Lui.), Despite...
83.2K 4.1K 30
Evan, the known 'bad boy' of Vakill High, him and his small group of friends- Craig, Tyler, Brian, Brock, and David. But he's not your typical bad bo...