𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡...

By marv3lmcuman1a

Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down... More

⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙⊰
⊱ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥⊰
1-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕗𝕗⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏⋙
2-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 ℍ𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕒⊰
3-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟⊰
4-⊱ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤⊰
5-⊱𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕟'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕⊰
7-⊱𝕊𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕒⊰
8-⊱𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘⊰
9-⊱ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 & 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖⊰
10-⊱ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐⋙
11-⊱𝕌𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥⊰
12-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤⊰
13-⊱𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝⊰
14-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕣⊰
15-⊱𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰
16-⊱𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?⊰
17-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕤⊰
18-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
19-⊱ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥⊰
20-⊱"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖?"⊰
21-⊱𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤?⊰
22-⊱𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖⊰
23-⊱𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟑⋙
24-⊱𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰
25-⊱"𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕"⊰
26-⊱ℝ𝕖-𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟⊰
27-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
28-⊱ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟒⋙
29-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙⊰⊰
30-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜⊰
31-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
32-⊱𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖...?⊰
33-⊱𝕆𝕟 𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜⊰
34-⊱𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤⊰
35-⊱𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤⊰
36-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕤⊰
37-⊱𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝⊰
38-⊱𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜⊰
39-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕤⊰
40-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
41-⊱𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕟⊰
42-⊱𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒⊰
43-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕡⊰
44-⊱𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟⊰
45-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
46-⊱𝕊𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖⊰
47-⊱𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕪⊰
48-⊱𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊.𝕎.𝕆.ℝ.𝔻⊰
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤:ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 1❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 2 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 3 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖
GOOD NEWS

6-⊱𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙⊰

1.7K 45 4
By marv3lmcuman1a

Steve and the siblings turn up at the lab. Their breaths huffed Steve coming up behind them Y/N, Pietro, and Wanda.

"I'm gonna say this once."

"How about "nonce"?" Tony sassed him back not caring to look at the siblings.

"Shut it down!" Steve's voice raises

"Nope, not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing."

"And you do? They are not in your head?"Banner said pointing his fingers toward the sisters.

"I know you're angry," Wanda speaks up.Y/N follows her

"And we are sorry," she said looking at him she could feel his nightmare.

"Oh, we're way past that." he looks at Wanda his teeth gritting at her. He then turns towards Y/N "Sorry doesn't help I could choke the life out of you both and never change a shade."

Y/N and Wanda gulped.Both Pietro and Steve move closer to them in a protective manner.

"Banner," Steve said in a calming manner" after everything that's happened--"

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!"

"You don't know what's in there!"Wanda stressed it trying to make them understand.

"Please it's dangerous" Y/N pleaded to them

"This isn't a game--"

"The creature--"

Pietro uses his speed to destroy the lab equipment. Looking around everyone dropped the plug casually."No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Then there is a shot fired. Pietro falls through it the glass breaking down below.

"Pietro!"Both the sisters run shouting towards him seeing where their brother was standing. Clint holding Pietro.

A beeping sound catches their attention. Tony walks around the lab equipment"I'm rerouting the upload." Y/N throws a blast near the equipment where Tony was reaching. He tries to send her a blast from his repulsor but Steve throws his shield at him and then Tony blasts him again.

Wanda forms a ball of mist but Bruce catches her."Go ahead, piss me off." she sends a blast through her body throwing off Bruce near a Table.

After some fighting, Thor enters everyone stops fighting to see him standing over the cradle summoning lighting through Mjolnir, 

WAIT!! Bruce yells But Thor ignores it and hits the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning through it that brings the body to life. Everyone is silent looking at what Thor did both Y/N and Steve look at it and then back to each other. Anxiety slowly increases.

Life created from the cradle blasts throwing Thor away.Y/N and Wanda looks at it seeing a man with yellow gems and a red body figure. Looking curiously at itself.

It then launches itself at Thor, who throws him at a window, but he catches himself right before hitting it. Everyone follows there Thor held his hand up stopping Steve in his tracks. Y/N and Wanda coming out from the lab Pietro joining shortly.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd." then turns to Thor "Thank you."

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked pointing at the thing.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its center is that." he points to the gem inside Vision's head.

"What, the gem?" Bruce pointed at the gem confused about it.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities."

"Then why would you bring it to..." Steve trails off

 "Because Stark is right."

 "Oh, it's definitely the end times," Bruce mutters out

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor told the people around him

"Not alone." Vision said continuing Thor

"Why does your "vision" sound like JARVIS?" Steve questioned the man turning toward the philanthropist

"We... reconfigured JARVIS' matrix," he said walking up to The newly created thing" to create something new."

"I think I've had my fill of new."

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision asked walking past Tony.

 "You're not?"

"Well, we saw something different than you are right now" Y/N pointed him out moving her hands up and down everyone turned to look at her"What we saw was Ultron uploading his conscious in you" Vision locked his eyes with her" he had this thought of destroying the world cause violence eliminate life but here you are... " she trailed off not sure what to say.

"I'm not Ultron." his eyes still locked with her" I'm not JARVIS. I am... I am."

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation," Wanda said walking towards him.

"Look again."

"Yeah. Their seal of approval means jack to me." Clint chuckled 

 "Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor started to speak when Steve interrupted him.

"Is it?" he turned to ask Vision "Are you? On our side?"

"I don't think it's that simple."Vision told him

 "Well, it better get real simple real soon."

 "I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all."

 "What's he waiting for?"

 "You."

 "Where?"

 "Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint told them

"If we're wrong about you," Bruce started "and What she told was the truth," he said nudging his head at Y/N "If you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..."

"What will you do? "Vision looks around at them all "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster." he added starting at his hand" I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go. "He holds up Thor's hammer as everyone stares in shock. Except for the siblings who had no idea what was going on When Thor takes it and who couldn't believe what just happened, Vision walks off.

"Right."Thor pats Stark on the shoulder"Well done."

Steve turned to the others"Three minutes." his eyes locked on Y/N" Get what you need."

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

The siblings were given a room to get refreshed Y/N was looking around the room when she saw Wanda looking out watching Vision and Thor chatting on the balcony"It's weird "she muttered to Wanda who nodded her head soon she saw a glass wall where Tony and Steve where talking she started to walk towards it and stared at the man out of time. After everything happened and the nightmare she saw how can this man be so strong. And the most shocking part she could feel a strong connection to him.

Pietro slipped off his shirt and looked at both sides his sisters staring at the man and the captain. He went to the closet and took two jackets one was red and yellow. He threw the red jacket at Wanda who looked at him in questioning gaze he shrugged it off then threw the yellow Jacket at Y/N soon her concentration broke too.

"You both stop looking like crazy love birds it's making me crazy" Pietro muttered to both of them.

Wanda hit him on his head and Y/N poked her tongue at him. He chuckled at them

"You were staring at him right?" Wanda asked smirking at her

"So were you Now come on we gotta go" With that they all went out slipping on the jacket and simultaneously following Clint to quinjet.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

So How did you all like it If you people feel anything wrong you can freely say it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in this story other than Indiana and Wesley. Spoiler warning for the following movies: "Avengers: Age O...
3.3M 86.8K 74
Few had known Natasha had a Sister. Just like her, she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unfortunately, Camille Romanoff has been deceased for the past f...
6.1K 188 25
You move to New York from London for a chance. When you bump into the infamous Wanda Maximoff, she manages to get you a job. You quickly become close...
393K 7.7K 20
Zari is the little sister Maximoff twins. While the twins followed hydra and believed everything they said and did everything they were told. Zari ne...