Return Of The Queen

By Vani_ki_kahani

"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself" More

Announcement
Character Sketch - 1
Character Sketch 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character Sketch 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Character Sketch 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Character Sketch 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Character Sketch 6
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Character Sketch 7
Chapter 40
Announcement
Promo
Chapter 42
To My Readers
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 43
Important
Announcement
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Announcement
Chapter 46
Announcement
Chapter 47

Chapter 41

1.3K 102 46
By Vani_ki_kahani

Author's Note

Yeh yaha iss liye likh rhi hu kyuki most of my readers are like me who don't read the author's note at last !!

Guys and girls I am turning Rhea positive because I think we all would agree that she should repent for real after knowing the truth.

And is the story getting boring ? If so then I will unpublish this book ☹️☹️ So what do you all say shall I unpublish ?
______________________________________

Next Morning ,
At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Vansh , Obros , Purab and Vikrant were inside the kitchen. Rudra was washing the dishes while Omkara and Shivaay cleaned the counter tops. Vansh , Purab and Vikrant mopped the floor.

Vikrant - Who will believe that we are India's top businessmens ?

Purab - No one. Disha kicked me out of our room last night.

Vansh - Disha kicked you out too ?

Purab - You too ?

Vansh - Yeah...all because of......

Everyone else - RUDRA !!

Rudra - Of course blame it on me..

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

A car stopped at the main gate and Pragya got out of it. She went to the M&K family's rooms. Mitali was the first one to notice her.

Mitali - Pragya ?

Pragya - Where is Alia ?

Mitali - A- Alia !!! Alia !!!

Alia , coming outside - What is it Mitali bhabhi ?!

Mitali - Pragya.. is here.

Alia - Oh hello my darling ex bhabhi ! How are you ?

Pragya - Better than you of course. Anyways I will come straight to the point. I know what you did.

Alia - Huh ? What do you mean ? What did I do ?

Pragya - Don't you think we both know what I am talking about ? And for your information "she" is completely safe.

Pragya smirked and went from there. While Alia stood there shocked and Mitali was confused yet again.

At NMISS College , Delhi

Prachi was busy admiring the ring in her hand which she got yesterday. Her mind wandered to last night's memories.

Flashback

The ladies were glaring at their husbands , who stood in a line. The Agnihotri family was habitual to it now so they also sat and enjoyed.

Bulbul - Where were you all ?

Vikrant - Bulbul actually...

Bulbul - Shut up ! I am not talking to you ! Om speak !

Omkara - Di , all of this is Rudra's fault I will tell you later but shall we complete the rituals now ?

Gauri , gritting her teeth - Ji....zaroor zaroor....

All the couples did the rituals. Prachi performed them too but with a scowl on her face which told Kunal that she was more than pissed off.

Everyone made their way downstairs after sometime. Kunal stopped Prachi.

Prachi - What now ?

Kunal - Cool down ! Are you angry ?

Prachi - No I am happy look !

Kunal - So... You are still angry over me. Look Prachi it really slipped from my mind that you kept a fast for me.

Prachi - Yeah I did...but you didn't even remember.

Kunal - Really sorry. And to make it up to you I have brought a gift for you.

Prachi - Gift ? Show me.

He got a small box from his trouser's pocket and showed a ring to her.

Kunal - May I have the honour to make you wear this ring , my lady ?

Prachi - Cheesy... But yes you may.

He slipped the ring in her finger and her smile grew bigger. Prachi kissed Kunal's cheek and hurriedly went downstairs.

End of flashback

Shahana - Prachi !! Prachi !!!

Prachi - Huh ? What ?

Shahana - Where are you lost ?! I have been calling you since so long !

Prachi - No where !

In Rhea's Class ,

Rhea was confused. Last night she heard her buji's talks with her dad. But it seemed as if her Buji was instigating her dad against Prachi's mom.

Rhea - Why was Buji lying ? She didn't even talk to Prachi's mom yesterday. Why is she so keen on making dad hate Prachi's mom ?

Yesterday's incident with Prachi came back flooding to her mind.

Rhea - It's time to know the rest of this story !

At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Alia was trying to calm herself down. She still couldn't understand how did Pragya know what she did and above all how can Disha still be safe ?

Alia - This Priyanka can't even do one work properly !! I have to be more careful from now !!

At Midnight Moon Cafe , Delhi

Pragya sat on a table with Rhea on the opposite side. It had been fifteen minutes but none of them uttered a word.

Pragya - Will you say something ? I don't have all day.

Rhea - Actually....I....woh....

Pragya - Don't be so awkward this isn't some reality show and I am not a judge who's gonna judge your performance.

Rhea - I......wanted to know...what happened 20 years ago...each and every thing even the small ones just tell me....I don't want to be in dark anymore.

Pragya - I am glad you made this choice.

Pragya began with her talks and all this while she noticed the changes in Rhea's expression. She noticed how Rhea's eyes brimmed with tears listening to what her Buji did , how her dad asked Pragya to leave , how her dad was the one who took her mother and sister away from her.

Pragya - Soo.... that's it. I hope you got your answers. If you don't believe me than go ask your dad and I am sure he will agree with each word of mine. I will leave now and take care of yourself.

With that Pragya left , leaving Rhea behind who sat there with a heavy heart.

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Roshni was in her room thinking of everything that happened in the span of some days. She wasn't the type of person to get insecure about her partner but she noticed the closeness of Sid and Nitya.

Roshni - Oh God ! What am I even thinking ?! Sid loves me and I know it ! But Avantika said that.... No ! Nitya is my sister she won't do anything like this !

Nitya - Roshni didu we are going out you want to join ?

Roshni - We ?

Nitya - Yeah me , Sid jiju and Avantika didu !

Roshni - Okay....

Night Time ,
At Lakshmi Narayan Chawl , Delhi

Abhi came home and sat alone on the stairs. Rhea came from behind and sat beside him.

Rhea - Dad...

Abhi - Yes , Princess ?

Rhea - I met Prachi's mom today.

Abhi - What did she say ?

Rhea - She said that you asked her to leave from the house after Kiara di fell in the river. Is it true ?

Abhi was shocked , Rhea shouldn't have known about this.

Abhi - What are you saying ? Let's go inside.

Rhea - Don't do this dad  !! Just tell me yes or no ?

Abhi - Rhea princess....

Rhea - YES OR NO ?!!

Abhi , closing his eyes and leaving- Yes....I did ask her to leave because she was the reason my Kiara was in danger.

And with that confession something  inside Rhea broke maybe her heart.

At Raisinghania Mansion , Delhi

Prachi woke up from her peaceful sleep with a jerk and huffed. She grabbed a glass of water.

Prachi - Something is terribly wrong...but what ?

In Another Room ,

A girl laughed looking at Roshni's picture.

Girl - Oh my goodness !! You are soooo stupid to think that I am your well wisher !! Because I am here to snatch everything from you and I know in whom your heart resides !!
______________________________________

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

NO. 1 IN ALIA STORIES !!! THANK YOU READERS 🏆🏆

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."
11.1K 759 11
It's a one shot story . Hope you all like it ! Peep in to know more
Humsafar By Sudha

Fanfiction

52.4K 3.2K 58
Due to the fake allegations put by Ranbir , Prachi commits suicide and a girl comes to investigate on Prachi's suicide case , and that girl happens t...
47.7K 1.5K 26
"Even if you hate me, I will always lov... I mean, save you," he said, his arm still holding my waist. "I know," I said, as he landed me on the flo...