Cherry Red - George Weasley

بواسطة LouWrites4you

"Autumn used to be my favourite season, until I met you" Autumn Carrow was a Slytherin alumni, similar to th... المزيد

Cherry Red
1 - sixth year
2 - unlucky
3 - Drinking games
4 - Like one would savour a woman
5 - Gryffindor-like
6 - George Weasley Loved Long Legs
7 - The Library
8 - Red Dress
9 - Drunken Words
10 - Evil
11 - The Savior
13 - Mistakes and Mischief
14 - Point proven
15 - Amycus Carrow
16 - Bloody Nose
17 - Curiosity Killed The Carrow
18 - Blood Suits You
19 - Delicate Touch
20 - The Weasley Touch
21 - Broken Bones Heal
22 - You've Grown
23 - Short and Sweet
24 - George Weasley Is A Dead Man
25 - Stained
26 - Gryffindor vs Slytherin
27 - Disappearance
28 - Saving Autumn Carrow
29 - Death Follows
30 - Acceptance
31 - Saviour
32 - Marriage
33 - Already Dead
34 - Lean On Me
35 - Us Against Them
36 - Wedding Planning
37 - Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
38 - I Do. Do You?
39 - Betrayal Cuts Deep
40 - Silly Girl
41 - You Feel That?
42 - Jump
Epilogue

12 - Brooch

3.9K 129 10
بواسطة LouWrites4you

Autumn Carrow felt the air flush against her skin as Draco Malfoy carried her back to her dormitory, the speed of his walking causing the air to hit her quicker and cooler, thus wakening her.

She lifted her head to be met with Dracos, he hadn't looked back at her, only continued to pace down the halls.

"Your father should change your name to trouble" he muttered, "because that's all you seem to be in".

She furrowed her brows at his words, unsure why he would say something like that, unsure why he was carrying her bridal style at what seemed to be late through the night.

She tried to turn her head rather quickly to look around, a bit too quickly, this causing her to feel this overwhelming dizziness.

She knew then she'd been drinking again.

Perhaps she took it too far this time, although, she figured she had reason too after the letter she received that morning. She hadn't told anyone about it, refused to in fact, she'd also hidden it under one of the floorboards in her dorm which she pulled up and covered with a rug so Snape would be none the wiser.

"My head" she mumbled lifting the arm that hadn't been around his neck to place her hand on her head as if that would stop the world spinning.

Draco let out a sort of quick laugh, although it hadn't even registered with Autumn.

"Your head will hurt more in the morning" he confirmed only one more length down the hall until they would reach the common room entrance, "due to the hangover" he took a quick look at her for the first time to see her head still firmly on her head and eyes closed, "or perhaps it'll hurt when I tell you where I found you"

Her eyes opened then, she felt her mind fog had cleared at his words.

She moved her hand from her head.

"Where did you find me?" She hadn't wanted to sound angry or demanding but instead it came out in a drunken whisper while her finger pressed into his chest.

He only laughed before whispering the passphrase to enter.

She found herself feeling tired once again, allowing her head to fall atop of his shoulder, it was oddly comforting.

Draco only continued in the common room finding Blaise sat in the common area with a beer in his head, although he wasn't drunk, just lonely, he watched as Malfoy shushed him to ensure he didn't disturb Autumn.

Blaise held his hands up in defence watching as he carried the girl up the stairs.

Upon arrival at her door he murmured, "shit" realising he didn't have the key, nor his wand to open it that way, "Auttie" he nudged the arm she lay against a few times until she stirred and looked up at him, "your key, where's your dorm key?" He whispered down to her.

She looked down at her cloak, "inside pocket".

She watched as he delved his hand down to the pocket inside her cloak, ensuring not to touch her anywhere else.

She watched as he did so, also watching the shock on his face as he swore, "what the fuck Autumn" he gritted his teeth pulling something as well as the key from her pocket.

She found her feet placed firmly on the ground once again trying to balance herself.

"What?" She pushed her back against the wall.

Cringing at his volume, even though it hadn't been as loud as you'd imagine from her reaction.

She watched as he opened his hand to reveal the brooch Lupin had given her, the brooch that was glowing green.

She had just enough sobriety to remember.

Green - Trustworthy and loyal.
Black - untrustworthy and betraying.

She smiled down at his hand, that was until his hand came up to nudge her.

"Ow" she went to slap his arm, misreading just how far he had been and slapping the air, "what was that for" she looked up at his face, "dick".

"You're smiling down at my bleeding hand" He threw back.

Autumn staggered slightly while covering her laugh with her hand, not that it made any difference, "you have the tiniest drop of blood I've ever seen on your finger tip" she raised a brow, grabbing the key and the brooch from his still open hand.

Turning to insert the key into the door was much harder of a task then she remembered it to be. The sound of metal clinking on metal started to make Dracos ears bleed.

So he yanked the key from her and unlocked the door himself.

Pushing the door open with his arm out telling her by his actions that she had to enter, "thank god you don't have a dick" he muttered.

She only gave him a puzzled look, mind fog had returned and she gained by the smirk on his face it was something unpleasant she just couldn't gage exactly what he'd meant.

So she entered and stared back at him for a moment, forgetting what he'd actually said.

"Here" he grabbed her hand placing the key in it, "lock the door when I close it, I will not leave until I check that it is locked" she tilted her head confused by his sudden care for her door being locked, "you seem to forget Pucey lurks about" his hint being enough to widen her eyes.

Shooing him away she closed the door.

Draco checked his watch, 3 minutes, it had taken her 3 minutes to lock a door.

Pounding.

That was how her head was feeling. She opened her eyes with a groan of displeasure. Lifting her hand to lay it atop of her forehead, and low enough to cover her eyes from the slightest bit of light coming through the curtains.

It hadn't helped due to the gaps between her fingers so instead she opted to yank the duvet over her face.

Just as she felt the tiniest bit better the sound of unbearably loud knocking found her ears at the tiniest bit of peace was gone.

Her head slammed into the pillow more than it already had and a muffled whine came from under the duvet, "Autumn, open the damn door" Blaise Zabinis voice found her.

"Hurry up" Draco Malfoy followed.

She let out a cry before peeling herself up from the bed, feeling like she'd been hit by the knight bus.

Her feet thumped beneath her to the door.

As it swung open the boys were met with her bare legs, her torso and bum only just covered by a large white T-shirt.

"I see you managed to change" Malfoy let out a snigger.

She only stepped aside, not having the energy to fight back, she just watched as the pair made their way to the green sofa she had opposite her bed, she only shut the door and found herself flopping back into the bed.

The covers once again had been pulled up.

"Feeling like shit Carrow?" The calming voice of Zabini sounded yet again, or a usually calming voice, as for now she couldn't find anything calm about it.

"No actually" her voice was muffled, "feeling like a ray of sunshine".

The tutting of Draco Malfoy made her roll her eyes.

"Now now, what did Zabini do to you?" He hummed, spread out comfortably on her couch, not that she could see that.

"Battered my fucking door, that's what"

Draco strolled over to sit on the edge of the bed, pulling the duvet down.

She tried to pull it back but he held it tight.

"Fair" he began, "but you're about to hate me more" Malfoy smirked from above her, she furrowed her brows, "I didn't get to tell you where I found you last night, you know when I rescued you" he sent a wink her way.

She waited for a moment giving him the time to speak.

He didn't.

"Well? Out with it" she moved a hand to cover her eyes as though the sun was shining directly down on her on the brightest of days.

"George Weasleys dormitory"

She only laughed at that, a laugh that hurt her head even more and resulted in another groan.

Except, Malfoy didn't laugh, neither did Zabini.

So she sat up as quickly as she'd ever moved, the spinning head an instant result to her doing so, but that was the last thing on her mind, well, not in a literal sense.

"That's not funny" she argued back finding his face.

He shook his head, "trust me I know" he cleared his throat, "how'd you think I felt when I found Weasley banging on the common room door?" He raised a brow as he spoke watching her eyes widen more and more as he spoke, "it wasn't in my nightly plans to wander the halls of Hogwarts with a Weasley back to his dormitory".

Blaise let out a laugh then, walking over to lean against the large bedpost at the end of the bed which reached the ceiling.

"You went back to Weasleys dorm?" He let out another chuckle, "naughty, Malfoy".

Draco closed his eyes and tilted his head in an attempt to ignore him, "you want to know the weirdest part?" He continued to look ahead at Autumn, "he seemed genuinely concerned for you".

Now that had been true, although she'd never of known, and she wasn't taking Dracos word for it, she knew what George Weasley thought of her and it was the opposite of being concerned for her safety. In fact, she was practically certain he would go out of his way not to show any concern for her.

She held her hand out and shook her head, "get lost, the pair of you", Blaise raised a hand to his heart to mimic the pain he faced with her words, sarcastically of course, "you batter my door down when my head is thumping enough as is" she took in a breath, "you tell me that you found me in George Weasleys dorm, which I do believe I'd remember if it were true" now she shooed Malfoy away yet again, "and now you try to convince me he showed anything besides disgust for me?" She laughed, lay back down in her bed again.

Draco stood, nodding to his counterpart that they should leave.

Except, after hearing the door open she heard him, "why don't you ask Weasley then, hm?" He hummed from the door, closing it tightly after they exited.

She covered her face with her hands shaking her head.

It was impossible, George Weasley believed her to be an immoral, malicious, and sinful Carrow with a vicious tongue, words that hadn't escaped her thoughts since he'd spoken them. Words that shouldn't have even had that effect on her. They wouldn't of had anyone else spoken them.

So why the hell did his opinion matter to her?

The sound of knocking on her door made her yell out a "seriously!" She stood from the bed again, "fuck off!" Yanking the door open after yelling the whim she thought to be Malfoy again.

Only it wasn't.

She swallowed so harshly she could've sworn they'd heard it.

She met his eyes, "harsh Carrow, even for you" George Weasley stood leaning against her doorframe, looking down at her in a large white top that hardly reached the bottom of her backside.

The flush found her cheeks, something that never happened, take earlier with Malfoy and Zabini as a great example.

Then the thought of a Weasley being seen in the Slytherin dorms, never mind outside hers hit her.

She wrapped her fist around the fabric of his top, pulling him into the room and sticking her head out the door to ensure no one had been there to see it, all while George's eyes fell to the bottom of the T-shirt, had it been an inch short he would've seen the crease he imagined to be at the top of the back of her thighs.

She slammed the door and turned to face him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Her arms crossed tightly in front of her chest.

George Weasley took her in once again, a lopsided smile finding his lips, something that very quickly became a smirk.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

48K 1.3K 58
"You know that boy likes you a lot." Milena felt her cheeks warm up. She couldn't put her hands over her face because of everything she was carrying...
Twisted بواسطة MEllenH

قصص الهواة

13.8K 631 45
Twisted, (Complicated Part 2: Scorch and Death Cure) Charlie was believed dead; bleeding out on the W.I.C.K.E.D floor. Gally was left behind with a s...
77.3K 2K 77
Juniper Jones can't think of anyone worse than Fred Weasley. And Fred Weasley can't think of anyone better than Juniper Jones. ☆ Credit goes to J.K R...
795K 16.2K 75
Clover May, a shy half-blood witch in her 3rd year at Hogwarts, had managed to find herself wrapped up in the chaos that follows her three best frien...