๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐œ...

By Fun_Is_Infinite

[HIATUS UNTIL COMPLETION OF EXAMS] ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐— ๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ, ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

A/N
~Pokemon: Heroic Adventures~
#001
#002
#003
#004
#005
#006
#007
#008
#009
Quotev!
#010
#011
#012
#013
#014
#015
#016
#017
#018
#019
~Halloween Special 1~
~Halloween Special 2~
#019.5
#020
#020.5
#022
#023
#024
#025
References - BATCH 1 -
~ Ash Ketchum Special ~
#026
#027
~ New fanfiction ~
#028
#029
#030
#031
#031.5
#032
#033
#034
#035
#036
#037
#038
#038.5
#039
#040
Christmas Special: Capturing Santa Claus!
#041
#042
#043
#044
#045
#045.5
References - BATCH 2 -

#021

2.8K 114 83
By Fun_Is_Infinite

"There are bad ways to win and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land on heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all."  

- Grimsley

"Ah yes, the rise of the Pokemon." Kami listened to the radio. Ever since the incident regarding the USJ, more and more Pokemon have been appearing, making their name known throughout the Earth.

It was not a great situation. Many, many people were busy yodelling every single time news about a 'creature' came up.

It was fucking annoying, and if he was in the right mind, he'd give those news broadcasters a piece of his mind.

But his mind's never in the right place, at least, at the right time, so he's busy just staring at the ceiling while the radio played, detailing the Pokemon to an almost comical degree.

"Char char?" His Charmeleon came up to him, poking his arm.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I still have to do 'that'." Kami mumbled, picking up Charmeleon's Pokeball before returning Charmeleon in it, keeping the ball in his pocket.

Kami glared holes into Meowth, who was lazily napping on the couch.

It was another day of Class 1A avoiding (Y/N). It was 100% annoying to her.

The class was wearing the sports uniform, getting ready for the sports festival. An unreadable expression crossed (Y/N)'s face, as she stared at the ceiling, not responding once to anything. Not even the declaration of war that Todoroki said to Midoriya.

She quietly stood up, somehow gaining the attention of everyone.

... Silence ...

"What?" (Y/N) asked, as most of the students turned their heads away, except for one brave soul.

Midoriya gulped, slowly making his way to (Y/N), who only raised a brow.

"Hello Midoriya." She said, raising an eyebrow.

"(L/N), can I say something?" He asked. (Y/N) raised a brow, allowing him to go on. "Well, I don't know much about the creatures, why they are here and what they have to do."

"But, I wish to learn about them." Midoriya said, the whole class turning silent. (Y/N) tilted her head, processing the information. There's already those small 'events' that have been planned. None of the students know of course, but whatever.

She sighed.

"Later, for now, you have the Sports Festival to focus on, don't you?" She asked. Midoriya nodded to what she said, but still held a gleam of worry in his eyes, before going back to his friend group.

There, she could hear whispers - mainly from the brown haired girl - about the creatures and her.

She just remained silent, hoping that the plan would go correct. It doesn't matter what others should think, right?

"How about we put a show?" Cherry suggested.

"A show?" Flame asked.

"Yeah, you know, with all the Pokemon! We could do something like Pokemon battles and bonding!" She cartoonishly imagined a Pokemon battle with a giant crowd in the background. Kami waved it off.

"You do realise nobody would know what the heck we're doing?" He asked, as Cherry looked down in thought, agreeing to him. "They don't even know Pokemon types."

"Hmm..." Flame thought. "Then we need someone who can analyze Pokemon and give an insight to what a Pokemon is."

They all simultaneously turned to Kami.

"Ok no." Kami was quick to reject. The three just sighed, disappointed.

"I know who could help!" The four quickly turned towards the door, noticing the talking cat.

"No." The four said, Meowth comically hit his head on the floor, crying. "But why????" The Scratch Cat Pokemon whined.

"You want a list?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow. Meowth pouted.

"Agh! You twerps really want to restrict me in what I can do!" Meowth complained. Cherry and Kami stared at the Scratch cat in pure annoyance.

"Jeez! Stop staring, that's so scary!"

"Well, maybe we could give it a shot?" Flame shrugged, as Meowth stared at him in admiration and joy.

"You're too kind, Flame." Kami deadpanned, Flame just shook his head.

"I mean, nobody else is volunteering for it." He responded. (Y/N) could literally see Meowth fantasising about female Pokemon coming towards him and him being treated by a king. (Y/N) sighed, shaking her head, before picking the Scratch cat by the back.

"Alright then Meowth, join us, while we discuss everything." She said. The Scratch Cat Pokemon attempted to jump in joy, before realising his position.

"Ok!" He said instead.

"HEY!" A voice echoed through the stadium, as the audience roared in excitement. "Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U. A. sports festival, is about to begin!"

"Everybody, are you ready?! It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!"

(Y/N) slowly approached the beaming light at the end of the corridor. She intentionally avoided all class 1a members, so that none of them will accidentally release a Pokemon or something.

"The U. A. sports festival! The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year!" Present Mic shouted into the mic. "Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course, Class 1-A, right?!"

Class 1a marched out proudly, determined to make every impression that they can of this event. Not knowing that all their tries will be null, cause someone else will be the stare of this festival.

(Y/N) looked, determined as she stared out into the crowd. Out of instinct, she attempted to grab her hat, just to realise she doesn't have it on her. Observing the crowd, she could see Cherry holding up a banner, reading 'Go (L/N)!' with a small but noticeable Pikachu drawing in the corner, probably to the ire of Kami, who had to sit next to her.

The white haired boy noticed (Y/N) staring at them, so he did what would be reasonable in that situation and waved like a normal person would. (Y/N) nodded in acknowledgement, at least happy for some sort of support.

To the left, Flame sat next to the two, carefully analysing her, a small smile noticeable on his face. She felt at ease looking at him, like he won't judge no matter what she does.

She smiled.

"Th-Th-There are so many people" She could hear Midoriya nervously talk, looking around at the audience.

"Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people? This is also part of the training required to become a hero." Iida thought out loud, pushing up his glasses

"Unfortunately, I'll have to take all that fame right away from you." (Y/N) thought to herself, her eyes dimming as she subconsciously grasped a Pokeball. "You guys have next year anyways. I'll just need this year."

"Man, he's going overboard with that praise! I'm getting nervous! Aren't you, Bakugo?" Kirishima asked. Bakugo just gave a devilish smirk.

"No, I'm just getting more into it." He responded.

"They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero course, Class 1-B!

"Next up, general studies Classes C, D, and E! Support course, Classes F, G, and H are here, too! And business course, Classes I, J, and K! All of U. A. 's first years are here now!"

(Y/N) could swear she could hear mutters about their class making the other student's 'look better'.

"Oh, this year's chief umpire for the first years is the R-Rated Hero, Midnight!"

(Y/N) could feel a small blush on her face as she turned to look towards the woman. She turned away, deciding not to almost stare too long at the woman.

"Quiet, everyone! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!" She announced. (Y/N)'s eyes trailed towards the hot head. From what she could remember, Bakugo's attitude was one that is really unimpressive, so if she was to guess, he was going to say something very confidently.

"What? It's Kacchan?" Midoriya asked.

"Well, he did finish first in the entrance exams." Sero said.

"In the hero course." Someone interjected.

"Ok, but did we ask for your opinion?" (Y/N) turned towards the girl, and the classmates around being stunned into silence, despite the glare she gave her.

[Me and the boys trying to figure out who tf asked]

"(L/N)? Please don't make them hate us more." Kaminari whispered. (L/N)'s glare deepened, as he retreated.

"I pledge... That I'll be number one." Bakugo declared.

And almost immediately the whole class 1a students revolted. (Y/N) just stood and watched as everything went to chaos.

"My patience is being tested." (Y/N) tapped her foot repeatedly.

"Now, let's get started right away." Midnight immediately shouted into the microphone. (Y/N) looked up towards the screen.

An obstacle race. (Y/N) took out a Pokeball, staring intensely into it. This is the time that they were all waiting for. They'll need to give a positive light, right here, right now.

The countdown slowly went down.

3...

She enlarged the Pokeball, taking a breath out. 

2...

This is where it really matters. If she messes this up, then the Pokemon won't be able to live in harmony with people. They'll most likely be hunted down, experimented or even-

1...

No! (Y/N), get your head into the game! Focus on the now! Take your chance with open arms!

GO!

"Dragonite! I choose you!"

Daily Question:

What is your favourite Grass type?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.8K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
99K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
6K 142 18
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข...
60.5K 2.2K 14
๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚