KINGSTON | Harwin Strong

By latinasforharry

āšžšÆšžš«š² š¬š¢š§š š„šž š°šØš«š š²šØš® š¬ššš² š¦ššš¤šžš¬ š¦šž šŸšžšžš„ š¬šØš¦šž š­š²š©šž šØšŸ š°ššš²āž ā”ā”ā” ļæ½... More

KINGSTON.
PLAYLIST.
ACT ONE.
INTRODUCTION.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.

chapter five.

7.7K 298 10
By latinasforharry

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Safyra was a large she-dragon bonded with princess Daesella Targaryen. While Safyra and Syrax were born from the same clutch, Safyra had hatched hours after Daesella was born while Syrax hatched when the girls were a couple moons old.

Safyra was much larger in comparison to her sister Syrax. She was almost as large as Caraxes. Safyra was a beauty as Daesella liked to call her. Her scales are black, her horns and spinal plates are blood red,and her eyes are smoldering red pits. Despite her appearance, Safyra was a mostly docile dragon, unless provoked, much like her rider.

Although she was quite large in size for her age, and growing, Safyra was fast and swift. Easily outpacing Caraxes and Syrax. And although Daesella had yet to fly alongside the monstrous Vhagar, she would bet that Safyra would be much faster than the huge beast. Safyra enjoyed hunting, often hunting alongside Caraxes when they were together. Daesella could tell that Safyra disliked the dragon pit, she could tell every time they chained her up. Daesella had to beg her father to let her dragon roam free and after hours of arguing, Viserys eventually gave in. Viserys was reluctant at first, fearing the dragon would harm people, but Daesella reassured her father that Safyra was harmless. Ever since then Safyra would reside on the hills just outside the Red Keep. She would often make a home on Visenya's Hill. Daesella would ride Safyra at least 3 times a week or more. She enjoyed riding with Safyra more than anything else.

"Faster safyra!" Daesella exclaimed in high valyrian.

They were flying just above Dragonstone, Safyra obeyed her riders commands and increased her speed.

While Daesella and her dragon were up in the skies, Rhaenyra and her father were at a council meeting.

"Where in the world is your sister Rhaenyra?" Viserys whispered while his daughter was filling his cup.

"The dragon keepers said they saw her flying east towards Dragonstone" Rhaenyra answered.

"She is aware that she is also a cupbearer right?" Viserys questioned.

Rhaenyra chuckled "as far as I know"

Daesella was about to make her way to the Red Keep when she heard another Dragon on the island.

"Closer Safyra" Daesella whispered, she took a closer look and noticed it was Caraxes.

Safyra roared at the sight of the Dragon and Daesella attempted to calm her down "Let's go Safyra" The dragon roared one last time before taking off, flying back to the Red Keep.

Daesella was confused, as far as she knew, her uncle had been exiled...again. She just wasn't aware he had made a home in Dragonstone.

Safyra landed at the dragon pit with a roar. The dragon keepers were pointing their spears at her making her growl louder.

"Calm Safyra" Daesella spoke to her softly. Safyra stopped making as much noise, but growled lowly at the keepers. She moved her body down as low to the ground as she could and dropped one wing, expanding it low so Daesella could get off. Daesella caressed her scales as Safyra closed her eyes and hummed in content. Daesella chuckled and stepped aside "Fly" Daesella commanded.

Safyra shook the ground as she took off to the skies.

"You didn't inform me you were going on a ride Princess" Harwin spoke up making his presence known.

Daesella was taking off her gloves when she heard him turning to look at him "I'm sorry, I didn't really tell anyone"

Harwin smiled "figured as much, now hurry up, your father is waiting for you"

Daesella rolled her eyes and walked over to Harwin. He gave her his hand so she could enter the carriage and Daesella took it, whispering a thank you.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Once Daesella made it back to the castle she made her way back to the council room only to find it empty, besides the presence of her father who was staring out the window.

"You're late," Viserys said, still looking outside.
Daesella carefully walked over to him "sorry father I took Safyra for a ride, I didn't mean to be out for so long"

Viserys chuckled "You and that dragon of yours"

"She didn't stay in the dragon pit did she?"

Daesella shook her head "You know she doesn't like it father"

"Yes well as long as she isn't causing much trouble I suppose she can remain on visenya's hill"

"Where is Rhaenyra?" Daesella questioned.

"She's choosing a new member for the Kingsguard"

Daesella nodded her head "I think I'm going to go and visit her"

"Before you go there's something I want to talk to you about"

Daesella stopped herself from leaving and turned to her father once more, she motioned her head signaling him to continue.

"What are your thoughts on marriage Daesella?"

"I believe it is every lord and lady's duty to get married off eventually, why do you ask father?"

"Well I only ask because, as you know it is your duty to be wed and well you are of age Daesella. We have thousands of ravens come in everyday asking for you hand in marriage-"

Daesella cut her father off "If you are planning on marrying me off father, then I suggest you just spit it out"

Viserys sighed and walked closer to his daughter "I am simply saying that lord Jason Lannister has asked for your hand and I believe it is a good match"

Daesella scoffed and crossed her arms "I don't understand your urgency to marry me off father, I am not your heir. You have no use of me, so why do you wish for me to be wed and sent away! To casterly rock of all places! I would rather have Safyra burn me alive than to be wed to a greedy, self righteous, pompous Lannister!"

"That is enough Daesella!" Viserys shouted "We will continue this conversation another time when you fix that attitude of yours"

Daesella breathed out and held her tongue from saying something that will anger her father even more.

"Now go with your sister" Viserys said, waving his hand indicating Daesella to leave.

Daesella sent her father a curt nod "Your grace"
With that she walked out the door and left.

Harwin stood outside of the door waiting for the princess "you alright?" He asked after he noticed Daesellas angered face.

"Hmm, yeah fine" Daesella answered sending him a smile "Father was simply annoyed that I left my duties as cupbearer to go on dragon back is all"

Harwin looked skeptical, but let it go "If you say so" 

"Come on, I want to go visit my sister," Daesella said, grabbing onto his arm walking through the many halls in the castle.

Harwin turned his head to check who was coming towards the hall and when he found nobody he pulled Daesellas body towards him and connected his lips to hers.

Daesella smiled into the kiss and giggled when Harwin pushed her against a wall "Did you really miss me that much ser?"

Harwin growled his head dipping in between her neck and jawline, giving her light kisses "shut up"

The two had continued their little relationship and although they hadn't slept together since, they would exchange longing glances and stolen kisses as well as touches whenever they could.

Daesella laughed and brought his head back up to meet her gaze "I wish to go see my sister Harwin"

Harwin gave her lips one last kiss before letting her go "of course, my princess"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Ser Rymun Mallister. Son of Lord Lymond Mallister of Seagard. Winner of the melee at Cider Hall. He was the last mounted of three-and-twenty knights. Ser Rymun was knighted at eight-and-ten" Daesella heard Ser Harrolds voice inform Rhaenyra.

She walked closer to where they stood above the courtyard "Do any of these knights have any combat experience? Beyond capturing poachers" Daesella asked making  her presence known, standing next to her sister.

Ser Harrold gave her a curt node "Princess"

Ser Harrold cleared his throat "Ser Criston Cole. Son of the steward of the Lord of Blackhaven"

"Be welcome, Ser Criston" Rhaenyra said, looking down at him "You saw combat in the stormlands?"

"Dornish marches, Princess. I fought for a year as a foot solider against the Dornish incursions. Ser Arlan Dondarrion knighted me after we razed two of the watchtowers along the Boneway" Criston answered.

Daesella stood right next to her sister looking down at the young knight "We choose Ser Criston" Daesella said turning back to the men helping her sister off the stool.

"Let's not be too hasty, Princess. There's no doubt Ser Criston is a fine warrior, but houses such as Crakehall and Mallister are important allies of The Crown. Seagard, for instance, is the realm's prime defense against reavers from the Iron Islands" Otto Hightower spoke up.

Daesella rolled her eyes at the old man "Those knights are tourney knights"

"Our father should be protected by a man who's known real combat" Rhaenyra agreed.

"Or should he not, my lord?" Daesella questioned sarcastically, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Of course, princess" Otto responded

"I think I'm going to go visit Alicent in the sept, do you wish to accompany me sister?" Rhaenyra asked.

While Daesella held true and genuine love for her friend Alicent, she often felt like Rhaenyra and Alicent were closer than her and Alicent. She didn't mind it really, she had Harwin as a companion if she ever felt lonely.

Daesella turned to the side and found Ser Harwin standing waiting for her. She locked eyes with him and gave him a soft smile which he returned.

"That's fine sister, I would much rather just be in my chambers. Going on dragon back really tired me out i'm afraid" Daesella half lied.

Rhaenyra nodded her head "That's fine, I will see you later" She gave her sister a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella laid on her bed with Harwin laying down next to her, his armor long forgotten on the floor of her chambers. She laid her head on his chest and felt her eyes closing in content listening to the sound of his heartbeat. Harwins embrace is where Daesella felt the safest, in the privacy of her own chambers, his hands holding her as if she were made of glass.

"Something has been bothering you since that talk with your father," Harwin said, playing with the Princess' hair.

"That's not true" Daesella denied.

Harwin chuckled "I'm afraid you often forget how well I know you my princess"

Daesella sighed "I simply wish for my father to see me as more than his little girl, ever since my mother passed he's been treating me and Rhaenyra as mere children. Almost as if he fears us growing up and yet he-" Daesella stopped herself from saying anything else. Not wanting Harwin to know about the proposal from the Lannister cunt.

"And yet he what? Harwin questioned further.

Daesella got up from his chest "Can we just let this go, Harwin?"

Harwin stood up as well and kissed the crown of her head gently "of course"

Daesella sighed "I'm sorry I did not wish to sound harsh Harwin, I'm afraid I've been missing my mother more and more as of recently and it sometimes makes me lash out when I do not intend to"

Harwin shook his head and brought her back down to his chest "There's nothing for you to be sorry for Dae. I want you to know that you're not alone, I will always be here for whatever you need. You have suffered a great loss my princess and you will heal with time, but healing doesn't mean forgetting. Your mother will always be with you"

Daesella nodded her head, she could feel the tears falling down her cheeks, but she did not care "thank you, Harwin" she whispered.

Harwin said nothing, instead holding her close and running his fingers up and down her back comfortingly.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella sat next to her sister, her father sitting in front of them. They were all silently eating their meal. The only sound coming from the room being the crackling fire and their forks hitting their plates.

Daesella had grown tired of the silence and decided to speak up "We haven't spoken much not since..."

Viserys met his daughters gaze "A regret of mine" 
he took a breath "We should be free to speak our minds to one another"

Rhaenyra smiled "You can say whatever you'd like...You're the king"

Viserys chuckled lightly before speaking up  once again "I loved your mother...very much"

Daesella was nodding her head "As did we" she said grabbing a hold of her sister's hand.

Viserys looked down at his lap in sadness, Daesella took notice of her fathers saddened gaze and spoke up again "I believe that our mother would want us not to ignore one another, or become distant. She would want us to stay together, to heal together...as the family that we are" Daesella finished with tears in her eyes, she looked up to find that her father also had tears in his eyes.

Viserys nodded sadly "I believe your mother would of wanted that too"

The rest of the dinner was spent with them sharing their fondest memories of the late queen.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning Rhaenyra and Daesella watched from above as their father walked around with their cousin Lady Leana. Daesella knew her father would remarry, she just hoped that whoever his new bride was would make her father happy and vice versa.
"It bothers you does it not?" Rhaenys spoke up from where she was sitting.

Rhaenyra turned around while Daesella stayed watching the figures of her father and cousin.

"My father is king" Rhaenyra answered plainly "It is his duty to take a new wife and strengthen his line"

"I did not ask for a lesson in politics ,I asked whether this bothered you" Rhaenys said.

Daesella sighed in annoyance and turned around "Lady Leana is your daughter, princess does it bother you?"

Rhaenys looked surprised at her words before speaking up again "Of course it does, but  I understand the order of things. I'm not sure your sister does"

"If you mean to elicit some anger from me, you should know that you're failing, Princess" Rhaenyra said.

Rhaenys smiled softly "Quite the opposite. Whether it's to my daughter or to someone else's, your father will remarry sooner than late" She looked at both of the sisters before speaking up again "His new wife will produce new heirs, and chances are better than not that one of those will be male. And when that boy comes of age and your father has passed, the men of the realm will expect him to be heir, not you. Because that is the order of things"

Rhaenyra looked at her aunt  "When I'm Queen, I will create a new order"

Daesella stood silent, analyzing her aunt carefully.

Rhaenys chuckled "How I wish that could be, Rhaenyra. But the men of the realm already had their opportunity to appoint a ruling queen at the Great Council and they denied it"

Before Rhaenyra could respond Daesella had beaten her to it "They denied you, Princess Rhaenys. "The Queen Who Never Was." But they bent the knee to my sister and called her heir to the throne"

"Do you and Rhaenyra remind your father's men of that as you carry their cups?" Rhaenys questioned before standing up, she turned her head from Daesella to Rhaenyra "Here is the hard truth, which no one else has the heart to tell you. Men would sooner put the realm to the torch than see a woman ascend the Iron Throne. And your father is no fool" She said before walking away and leaving the two sisters alone.

Daesella turned back towards her sister and pushed her hair back before grabbing a hold of her hands "Even if what Rhaenys says is true, it does not change the fact that you are named heir Rhaenyra. And although you are a woman, you are ten times smarter than any lord who sits in the small council. Do not underestimate yourself dear sister"

Rhaenyra simply nodded, giving her sister the best smile she could muster.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
AUTHORS NOTE: things are fr about to get interesting these next few chapters 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.5K 11
š˜°š˜§ š˜¤š˜°š˜¶š˜³š˜“š˜¦, š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜„š˜³š˜¢š˜Øš˜°š˜Æ'š˜“ š˜„š˜¦š˜Æ - š—‚š—Œ š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š–¼š—š—ˆš—ˆš—Œš–¾ š—š—ˆ š—€š—ˆ. Ā©š˜¦š˜¤š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜¤š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜“
72.3K 1.8K 7
š–³š—š–¾ š—€š—‹š–¾š–¾š—‡š—Œ š—š—‚š—‡ š—š—š–¾ š–½š–ŗš—‡š–¼š–¾, š—’š–¾š— š—Œš–¾š—š–¾š—‹š–ŗš—… š–½š—‚š–¾š—Œ. š– š–¾š—€š—ˆš—‡ š—‡š–¾š–¾š–½š—Œ š–ŗ š—š—‚š–暝–¾. š– š—‡š–½ š—š—š–ŗš— š–»š–¾š—š—š–¾š—‹ š—š—š–ŗļæ½...
2.2K 97 14
"š‘¾š’‰š’‚š’• š’‰š’‚š’—š’† š‘° š’…š’š’š’† š’ƒš’–š’• š’˜š’‰š’‚š’• š’˜š’‚š’” š’†š’™š’‘š’†š’„š’•š’†š’… š’š’‡ š’Žš’†? š‘­š’š’“š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’–š’‘š’‰š’š’š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ š’•š’‰š’† š’Œš’Šš’š’ˆš’…š’š’Ž, š’•š’‰š’† š’‡ļæ½...