After The Divorce, I Farmed I...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1:: Going Into The Countryside Disheartenedly
2:: Original Ecological Village
3:: Wife Is Gone
4:: A Lonely Sleepless Night
5:: Black Tea Merchant
6:: If You Want To Be Rich, Build Roads First
7:: Where Did Your Wife Go?
8:: How Is He?
9:: The Vegetables He Grown Sprouted
10:: Blamed
11: New Road Controversy
12: Who Is Not Tempered Yet?
13: President Lin Was Married Early!
14: Want To Fight? I Will Accompany You!
15: Invincible Whirlwind Legs
16: It's So Fun to Set Up A Street Stall
17: Passing By
18: The Suspected Old Person Comes
19: The Late Recipient
20: Ling Persian Cat Has Shown Its Claws
21: The Most Handsome Farmer Brother
22: I Want to Sell Vegetables Live
23: Is Officially Live!
24: No Need For Beauty Software
25: No Need For Beauty Software (2)
26: Is The Person In the Video His Wife?
27: REUNION
28: Use The Washboard
29: Let's Take a Break Together
30: Whose Belly Is Groaning
31: This is My Countryside
32: Live Broadcast With Husband
33: Suspect You Are Engaging
34: Going To The Supermarket Together
35: Ancestor Lin's Crisis
36: My Wife Is Jealous
37: Discrimination and Rumors
38: The Consequences of Death
39: Do I shoot an advertisement?
40: Still Missing a Sister?
41: Catching Fish Live
42: Live Fish Selling
43: My Sister Is Coming
44: Misunderstandings caused by Massage
45: An Awkward Morning
46: Live Bookmark
47: I got a fever again at night
48: Su Ling's Disease
49:: Mr. Su has changed a lot?
50:: Enemy Road Is Narrow
51: Tennis Friendly Match
52:: Beating someone down~
53:: Encountering Second Uncle Lin
54:: I have a friend
55:: The episode at the banquet
56:: A night of trouble
57:: I was in the limelight at the art exhibition chapter
58:: Going on a Date with My Sister
59:: Kidnapping
60:: Live Streaming Kidnapping Incident
61:: Brother and sister join forces
62:: Murder
63:: The Murderer Is Wenxi
64:: The Ancestral House of the Lin Family
65:: He was greatly stimulated
66: Telling the Sickness
67:: Let's Divorce!
68:: It must not be calculated
69:: Back to Shixi Village!
70:: The Abused Child
71: Sister's Advertisement is Starred
72: BLANK
73: It's Right to Be Hard
74:: The little sister is popular on the Internet!
75:: Hot Searches for Adoptive Mother Abusing Children
76:: President Lin Cooks
77:: The Nanny Is Here
78:: BLANK
80:: We Are Not Divorced
81: Meeting Xiao Fangqi
82: He's the Little Daddy
83: We Are All Your Relatives
84: Turning the world around
85: Husband and Wife Live Broadcast
86: Bringing Xiao Fangqi Back to the Village
87: Taking the Children to Town
88: Being Followed
89: The Dust Settled [ END ]
90: [ EXTRA 1 ]
91: [ EXTRA 2 ]
92: EXTRA 3 [ END ]

79:: Trouble in Chashan

812 21 1
By EggLastCrack

As soon as it was dawn, Lin Feng got up, and together with Zhan Yang, took Xiao Fangqi's hair to the forensic identification center in H City.

Su Ling lay on the bed and browsed Weibo for a while, stayed up until 6:10, and went downstairs yawning.

Aunt He was busy in the kitchen, cooking red bean porridge, making meat buns, frying scallion pancakes, and mixing a few cold dishes.

As soon as Su Ling entered the living room, two small pets called "Wang Wang Wang" and "Meow Meow Meow".

"Good morning." He crouched down and touched King's head, and then scratched Lion's chin, the two little things made a comfortable "coo" sound.

Aunt He brought breakfast to the dining table, and when she heard the movement in the living room, she knew that Su Ling got up.

"Mr. Su, breakfast is ready." She said standing at the door of the restaurant.

"Okay, thank you Aunt He." Su Ling put down the raccoon cats in his arms, "Have they eaten?"

"Have they eaten, Mr. Lin put food in their rice bowl before going out." Aunt He said. Mr. Lin really loves the house.

Although he has animal phobia, he insists on feeding two small pets.

"Oh." Su Ling went to the kitchen to wash his hands, sat down at the dining table, picked up a bun, and took a bite.

"Well - delicious!" The skin is soft and filling, the flavor is juicy, and the meat buns made by Aunt He are delicious.

"Eat more." Aunt He kindly put a plate of buns in front of him.

"No, it's enough for me to eat two. Aunt He, sit down and eat." After Su Ling finished eating the buns, he took a tissue and wiped the juice on his fingers.

Aunt He gave Su Ling a bowl of red bean porridge, put it in front of him, sat down and asked, "Mr. Lin is in a hurry?"

He used to get up early in the villa, but today he got up very early, looked in a hurry, and didn't eat breakfast went out.

"Yes, he is in a hurry to go to the city." Su Ling said.

Yesterday, it was speculated that Xiao Fangqi might be the grandson of the eldest brother.

Neither of them had a good night's sleep, so they wished to go to the paternity testing agency for DNA kinship testing.

However, before the result came out, he couldn't rashly tell Aunt He.

When Aunt He heard that it was "urgent", she didn't ask any more questions.

After breakfast, Su Ling took Aunt He for a walk in the village, recognizing the way.

"There are only mountains, fields, and woods near the Su family's house. The location is a bit out of the way. I installed a lot of monitoring and alarm devices. I beat a few hooligans, and no one dared to come and steal." Su Ling introduced while walking.

To a field road, pointing to the green new seedlings.

"The paddy field at this end and the greenhouse vegetable field at the other end were left to me by my second grandfather."

The rural air in the early morning was fresh, covered with a faint white layer, and the golden sunlight shone on the dewdrops on the leaves, crystal clear.

Clear, people who get up early are working in the fields, the smoke is curling from the cooking, and the dogs that are free-range in twos and threes are chasing carefree on the field road.

Looking at the vibrant scene, Aunt He felt relaxed and happy.

If you ignore the inconvenience, the countryside is really a good place to rest your body and mind.

"Mr. Su, good morning!" An uncle with a hoe came towards him and saw Su Ling greeted cheerfully.

"Good morning, Uncle Liu." Su Ling replied with a smile.

This Uncle Liu was the old Liu who took him to Shixi Village with a tractor.

He wanted to hire someone to farm the land.

Uncle Liu actively recommended himself and helped him a lot.

"Yesterday, Sangui and I put the fry in the paddy field. Today we go to the greenhouse to loosen the soil, and tomorrow we can plant autumn cabbage." Lao Liu said.

"Thank you Uncle Liu, you've worked hard." Su Ling said sincerely.

Lao Liu waved his hand. "It's the people in our village who should be thanked. If it wasn't for Mr. Su's help, our farm products and rice flower fish would be the same as in previous years, either rotted in the ground or bought by unscrupulous businessmen at a low price. Mr. Su's help is different!"

Selling vegetables through live broadcast was sold out in less than half a month.

Every household in the village made money, and everyone was beaming with joy.

When Mr. Su first came to the village, most of the villagers were not optimistic about him.

Thinking that he, like other city people, couldn't stand the poverty in the countryside, he stayed for a while and went back to taste something new.

However, unexpectedly, Mr. Su not only did not leave, but instead inherited the legacy of the second master Su, and took the villagers to make a fortune together.

The villagers really benefited and respected Mr. Su more and more.

Mr. Su wanted to hire someone to help farm the land, with high wages and good benefits, and the villagers rushed to do it.

There is also the work on the tea mountain.

In the past, some young people disliked the low salary of the tea mountain and would rather go out to work than go to the mountain to work.

Now, in just a few months, the Phoenix Tea Mountain has become very famous, and there are endless tourists.

Ticket fees are immeasurable, and the wages of tea farmers are rising again and again, making others envious.

After listening to Lao Liu's words, Su Ling said humbly, "I'll give some money, and it's everyone who does the real work."

If you want to boost the economy of poor areas, you must have the cooperation of the local people.

Move, no amount of money will help.

There is a group of good village committees in Shixi Village.

They take the lead and do the ideological work of the villagers, which is more effective.

"A person who is willing to pay is a great person!" Old Liu raised his thumbs in appreciation, "When the autumn harvest is over, I will need Mr. Su to help bring the goods."

"No problem." Su Ling said cheerfully.

Old Liu was relieved, looked at the middle-aged woman standing beside Su Ling, and asked curiously, "This is... Mr. Su's sister?"

When Aunt He heard this, she waved her hands in astonishment.

"Wrong, wrong, she's the nanny of Mr. Su's family, and she's already fifty-three. How can she be Mr. Su's sister? It's too frustrating for me!"

"Eh? Nanny?" Old Liu was even more surprised than she was.

She dresses stylishly, has a amiable temperament, and has smooth skin, not like a middle-aged fifty-three-year-old at all.

"Aunt He. She just arrived in the village yesterday. Aunt He was worried that I wouldn't be able to take care of myself, so she came here to help." Su Ling introduced with a smile.

"Oh...oh...Look at my eyes, haha--" Lao Liu patted his thigh awkwardly, "That...I'll go to work first."

"Okay, Uncle Liu, you are busy." Su Ling looked at him. Quickly rushed into the vegetable greenhouse, laughing.

Aunt He touched her face. "The people in this village are really interesting."

"That's why Aunt He is really young." Su Ling said, "I'll take you around."

Leave the field road, turn to the cement road, and walk towards the big banyan tree at the entrance of the village.

Looking at the big banyan tree up close, he feel more and more that its huge, sturdy trunk shows its long history.

Today's village and Su Ling's first arrival have undergone earth-shaking changes.

All streets and alleys have been re-paved with cement, guardrails have been installed on both sides of the creek, a flowerbed has been planted, those illegal buildings have been demolished, the walking pavement has been expanded, and many small shops have been opened along the street, selling local specialties, vegetables and fruits, and playing stone mines.

Crystal, embroidered jewelry, etc., are particularly beautiful and cheap, and have a unique flavor, attracting many tourists to stop.

Along the way, the villagers who met Su Ling would greet them warmly.

Su Ling was used to it and took Aunt He to the end of the street and to the foot of the mountain.

Several new buildings have been built at the foot of Chashan.

In addition to Su Ling's monitoring room and studio, there are also reception lounges and ticket offices specially built by the village committee.

There is a checkpoint at the entrance to Chashan, and tourists must hold a ticket to go up the mountain.

Tickets are not expensive, 10 yuan per adult, free for children under 1.2 meters, half price above 1.2 meters.

The tea farmers who go to work every day are ready-made tour guides.

Tourists who get lost in the mountains can guide them by asking the tea farmers.

Phoenix Mountain is a huge mountain range, and the tea mountain occupies only two hilltops.

The scenery outside the mountain tea has yet to be discovered.

The cadres of the village committee have been busy for more than two months and temporarily draw a tour route.

Climbing up more than 50 meters through the tea mountain, there is a strange stone forest.

After passing the strange stone forest, there is a waterfall of 100 meters high.

The water pool below the waterfall flows into the mountain stream, which is the source of the stream under the mountain.

There is a lake with a pleasant view above the waterfall, but it is full of cliffs and cliffs. If you can't climb it, you can only give it up temporarily.

Last night, after listening to the village chief's advice, after cooperating with Brigade Games, they would like to develop the scenic spot of the lake.

Su Ling has no objection, and he will pay for it when the time comes.

"Aunt He, do you want to go up the mountain to see?" Su Ling asked.

"No, my old bones can't stand the toss." Aunt He looked up at the mountain hundreds of meters high, feeling the pressure.

Su Ling didn't force it, turned around and walked to the office.

In the office, Li Yue'e was lecturing, and two tea farmers stood in front of her with their heads bowed, silent.

"How many times have I said that you must take good care of the tea trees and do not damage the tea leaves. The autumn tea is about to be picked. If something goes wrong, who will be responsible?"

" Tourists don't listen to advice and steal tea leaves when we don't pay attention, especially on both sides of the mountain road, which is seriously damaged."

"Yes, yes! Every time I go to stop, these tourists will scold me, and they will scold me so hard "

Li Yue'e frowned.

Everything has advantages and disadvantages.

The fame of the tea mountain has spread, attracting a large number of tourists and bringing economic effects to their Shixi Village, but some uncivilized phenomena emerge one after another, causing a lot of trouble to the tea trees and tea farmers.

Su Ling stood at the door and knocked on the open door, which caught Li Yue'e's attention.

"Yo, Xiao Su is here?" Li Yue'e got up in surprise.

"Hello, Director Li." Su Ling entered the door and saw two familiar tea farmers, and asked suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

Li Yue'e sighed. "Isn't it because some tourists don't listen to our persuasion and act on our well-kept tea trees? Seeing that autumn tea is about to be picked, the tea trees are damaged. I'm afraid they won't be able to sell at a good price."

Su Ling nodded. "This is indeed a problem."

The tea mountain is very large, and the number of tea farmers who go up the mountain every day is limited.

And tourists pick tea trees, not necessarily out of malice, but maybe out of fun, or as souvenirs to bring back for collection.

If one or two people do this, it will have little impact.

If more than ten people pick it every day, the tea tree will be bald over time.

"How about... let's put a fence around the edges of the tea trees?" a tea farmer suggested.

"Closing the fence loses the fun of viewing, and consumes manpower and material resources. I don't think it will work." Li Yue'e frowned.

"Then send more people up the mountain?" said another tea farmer.

"No matter how many people you send up the mountain, it won't be able to beat the number of tourists." Li Yue'e objected again.

The tea farmers had no choice, and looked at Su Ling for help.

Su Ling pursed his lips in thought, but there was no good plan for a while.

Li Yue'e saw that Su Ling was also bringing someone over, and invited him, "Let's sit down and discuss slowly."

After the two of them sat down, Li Yue'e made tea for them again and told the two tea farmers to leave first.

The tea farmers were relieved and went out abruptly, leaving the three of them in the office.

Li Yue'e sighed and said, "A large number of tourists came to the village all of a sudden, many infrastructures were not followed, and there were a lot of conflicts. Fortunately, the problem was not big, and it was solved satisfactorily."

Su Ling said. "I can't help in this regard, only I can work hard for the village committees."

Li Yue'e smiled and said, "For the sake of the village, no matter how hard you are, you should be tired."

In the past, she was greedy for small profits and small profits, and she did some wrong things.

If it weren't for her work qualifications, there would be no need to think about the position of the director.

Xiao Su disregarded her past suspicions and still hired her to manage the tea farmers.

To be honest, she felt both guilty and moved.

She changed her mind and worked hard to get things done.

However, some things are not just about hard work, and the ability is there.

Like the college student in the monitoring room next door and the accountant who counts the wages of the tea farmers, they are young people who are proficient in computers, and she doesn't know anything, so she can only pay close attention to personnel management.

As a result, there are now tourists picking tea in Chashan, and nothing can be done.

Seeing that the two were distressed, Aunt He suggested, "There are slogans in the parks in the city. You can also set up slogans on the tea hill. Will it work?"

Su Ling raised his eyebrows. "This is a solution."

"If everyone is conscious, there will be no extra troubles."

Su Ling touched his smooth chin, and said thoughtfully. "Increase the fine."

"Fine? But we have to grasp the situation, right? Lack of manpower is still a big problem." Su Ling glanced at the door separated from the office, and pointed at the door.

"There is monitoring."

Every move of tourists cannot escape the eyes of surveillance.

Li Yue'e still has concerns. "There are hundreds of surveillance cameras, can't Xiao Li be able to see it alone?"

Xiao Li is the college student who manages the surveillance room.

Su Ling snapped his fingers and said, "I can buy a batch of smart cameras."

"Smart cameras?" Li Yue'e was confused.

"Yes!" Su Ling thought of the little bee camera MK, "I'll go back to study and come up with a plan as soon as possible."

"Okay, then please Xiao Su."

After leaving the office, Su Ling and Aunt He paced back to the old Su family.

It was almost noon.

Aunt He went to the kitchen to make lunch.

Su Ling sat cross-legged on the big red chair in the living room, holding the raccoon cat in his arms, staring intently at the phone.

It has been almost five hours since Lin Feng went to H City, and he don't know if the identification result has been released.

Just thinking about it, the phone rang suddenly, startling the raccoon cat, tilting his head, and making a "meow".

Su Ling immediately pressed the answer and asked eagerly, "How is it? Is there a result?"

"Well, it's confirmed." Lin Feng's steady voice came from the phone, and Su Ling's heart finally fell.

"Great! Great!"

He was happy and worried.

The joy is that Xiao Fangqi is really the grandson of the eldest brother, and the worry is whether the mother-in-law is willing to let him and Lin Feng take care of the child.

====
ELC: THEORY confirmed!!!

AFTER THE DIVORCE I FARMED IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 7.5K 17
"I don't know why he makes such a big deal about my absence. He has all these other pack members around him dying to give him attention. So why dose...
1.2M 58.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
28.2K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
244K 8.6K 151
Title: I Became Popular After Transmigrating Into A Cannon Fodder Star Author: Zhan Si / 惗肆 Chapter: 143+7 Extra Status: Completed Raws: https://www...