𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 | XIAO

נכתב על ידי -K4NOR3GI

[ON HIATUS] ❝I never thought i'd still fall for you.❞ ⌇˚.༄ ⠀ Her beauty was ethereal. Her presence itself wa... עוד

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 | ʙᴀʟʟᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀꜱꜱ

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋

493 35 20
נכתב על ידי -K4NOR3GI

ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵇᵃᶜᵏᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ⁿᵉʷ ʳᵒᵐᵃⁿ ᶠᵒⁿᵗ

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 . . 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

❝ 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐
𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒚

how does a moment last forever . celine dion

ೃ ₊˚. ༉﹙ ᴀᴍᴀʀʏʟʟɪꜱ ᴀɴᴅ xɪᴀᴏ﹚ ༄

❝ ⁱᶠ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ❞

─────

❝ ⁱ ˡᵒˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ, ⁱ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ ❞

i.
feel like a brand-new person
but you'll make the same old mistakes
well, i don't care, i'm in love
stop before it's too late
━━ NEW PERSON, SAME OLD MISTAKES. TAME IMPALA

ii.
and up until now i had sworn to myself
that i'm content with lonliness
because none of it was ever worth the risk
but you are the only exception
THE ONLY EXCEPTION. PARAMORE ━━

iii.
i said i would never fall
until it's you i fall into
i was lost within the darkness,
but then i found her
━━ UNTIL I FOUND YOU. STEPHEN SANCHEZ, EMI BEHOLD

iv.
tale as old as time
true as it can be
barely even friends
then somebody bends unexpectedly
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. CELINE DION, PEABO BRYSON ━━

v.
these are the words i held back, as i was leaving too soon
i was enchanted to meet you
please don't be in love with someone else
please don't have somebody waiting on you
━━ ENCHANTED. TAYLOR SWIFT

« 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂 »

— 001.
please do note that i am still a minor as a teenage girl in high school. updates may either be slow or weekly if i'm not too busy with my private life. unnecessary drama is not appreciated. please don't leave any disrespectful (homophobic, racist, misogynistic, sexist, etc.) comments in the comment section. if i ever do spot any, i will remove them immediately.

— 002.
the range of my vocabulary is still low, so you may find repeated words through the statements of this book. i've only got hooked on writing in the year 2020, thus having rock-bottom experience in creating descriptive narration that are adaptable to the reader's minds. please do bear with me. i am truly trying my very best and trying to reach my potential as a writer.

— 003.
grammar mistakes might be seen throughout the story, and i apologize for that. the english language is not my local speech, nor am i from a country whose first language is english. i am but a lady from a southeast asian country, the philippines. so as you may have guessed, my main dialect is tagalog. therefore speaking, i am a filipina.

004.
feedback is encouraged from all of you (suggestions/recommendations/constructive criticism). i do highly encourage you all to send these to me through my inbox since it seems more professional that way. when messaging me, do avoid speaking vulgarly, especially if it's criticizing my work. please remember to respect the feelings of other people. same goes for me as well, if i do unintentionally hurt your feelings, do not hesitate to message me so we can calmly sort out misunderstandings.

005.
votes and comments are appreciated throughout the journey of this fanfiction. as a writer myself, i enjoy reading your reactions through the comment section. it puts a smile on my face to see people's reactions through the comment section. your voting can also help other readers to find this work of fiction, and i'm really glad that they do. and as much as possible, please don't be a ghost reader.

« 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚁 »

— 006.
i do not own genshin impact in any way shape or form. the majority of the characters belongs to hoyoverse

— 007.
this story will follow along my own planned plot. however, i will be adding some scenes that are from the genshin lore/plot.

— 008.
scenarios in this fanfic that were not in the genshin gameplay all came from my chaotic imagination unless stated otherwise. if you see something similar, it's all simply a coincidence. i would never copy a co-author's fanfiction scenario without any proper credits. i'm heavily aware that plagiarism is a crime. and hopefully, others won't copy mine as well. if you do take inspiration from any of my plot points, kindly credit me properly. i'd be more than happy to acknowledge that my works have inspired someone.

— 009.
all edited graphics belong to me. however, i do not own the gifs, nor do i own any of the graphics used in my edits. if you know or if you are the owner of the fanart, please tell me through private message (with proof of work if you are the artist) so I can properly credit them/you.

i. fanart of kagura on the grid
belongs to @yogindaa on Twitter
ii. fanart of xiao on the grid
belongs to @Qing on Twitter

« 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 »

— 010 —
this book may contain: mentions of gory visionary, death, blood and other sensitive topics. but fear not - i will be indicating them in cases that you won't feel comfortable reading them, which is understandable. also do take note that curse words are also used throughout the story.

— 011 —
i do not romanticize the warnings stated above. do not mistake fiction for reality.

« 𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰 »

001.
wattpad is currently the only platform i published this fanfic in, under the username @-K4NOR3GI. if u see this book in other sites or reposted on wattpad, please let me know immediately.

002.
contains spoilers for xiao's lore/story quest and the archon quests
read at your own risk !!

003.
some characters may be a bit ooc but i will do my best to match their canon personalities

004.
if u didn't know, i'm a huge legend of zelda fan. i've been part of the fandom since i was like 6 or 7 years old, and i'm still there. some of the zelda soundtrack/music may be featured here. zelda references are mentioned here.

005.
this entire layout and all edited graphics belong to me.

006.
totally unrelated, but as soon as i bought the windsong lyre, i've been playing ocarina of time and majora's mask songs there. it's so fun lol

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋
// 𝗑𝗂𝖺𝗈 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆!𝗈𝖼 \\
▃▃▃
ˡᵒˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ, ⁿᵒᵗ ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ

𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 . . !!

✎  © -kanoregi

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Doors open. נכתב על ידי ash

ספרות חובבים

596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...