𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲 | q. fabr...

By mayasbitxh

in which the sassy younger hummel and the perfect cheerleader find love in a way they never thought they woul... More

cast
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattresses
Sectionals
The Power Of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
Theatricality
Journey To Regionals
season two cast
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It On The Alcohol
Original Song
Born This Way
Rumors
Prom Queen
New York
season three cast
The Purple Piano Project
I Am Unicorn
Asian F
Pot O Gold
The First Time
Mash Off
I Kissed A Girl
Hold On To Sixteen
What If...?
Michael
Heart
On My Way
Big Brother
Dance With Somebody
Choke
Prom-asaurus
Nationals
Goodbye
season four cast
The New Rachel
Britney 2.0
Makeover
The Break Up
The Role You Were Born To Play
Gleathers
Dynamic Duets
Thanksgiving
Swan Song
Sadie Hawkins
Diva
I Do
Girls (and Boys) on Film
Guilty Pleasures
Shooting Star
Loss of Innocence
All or Nothing
season 5a cast
Love, Love, Love
Tina in the Sky with Diamonds
A Katy or a Gaga
Trio
City of Angels
100
New Directions
season 5b cast
Welcome To New York
Family Dynamic
Bash
Get It Right
You Are In Love
Opening Night
The Back-Up Plan
Old Dog, New Tricks
The Untitled Rachel Berry Project
season six cast
Homecoming
Jagged Little Tapestry
A Wedding
Dreams Come True
thank you

Sexy

3.2K 101 63
By mayasbitxh

Bailey cocked her head to the side as she examined herself in the mirror. She turned to the side and ran her hands over her baby bump. Even in her largest sweater, it was still obvious she had a large bump underneath. Bailey knew that was normal, and she was pregnant with twins after all, but she still felt insecure about it.

"Snap out of it, Bailey," Julian said, pulling the younger girl from her daze. She turned to see the senior leaning up against the doorframe of her bedroom. "You're beautiful. Your body will be back to normal before you know it."

"How long have you been standing there?" Bailey asked.

"Long enough to know that you're letting your insecurities get the better of you," the older boy said as he walked up to her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders. "You're beautiful, Bailey. You're not fat or any of the other things kids at school have called you."

"Then how come you haven't said anything when they call me names?" the blonde asked.

"Because I'm a fucking idiot," Julian said and Bailey chuckled. "Adalynn was right. I'm a jerk, and I haven't manned up like I should've. And, believe me, I feel worse about that than knocking you up. I'm sorry I didn't say anything when Rick called you a slut. I should've punched his face in– or-or at least stood up for you because I know you don't like violence. I care about you, Bailey, and I promise to stick up for you from now on."

"I think I know how you can make it up to me," said Bailey.

"Make out?"

"Ew, gross," the younger girl said, pushing him away from her. "No. Can you take me to Breadstix?"

"Of course," Julian smiled. They started to head towards the door, but he stopped and grabbed her arm. "Wait." He took his jacket off and put it on her. "There. It doesn't completely hide your baby bump, but maybe it'll help you feel more secure."

"Thanks, Julian," Bailey smiled and hugged the older boy. After a moment, they pulled away. He took her hand, and they left her room. "You really are an idiot," the blonde teased.

"Yeah, I am," Julian chuckled as they left her house and got in the car to go to Breadstix.

****

"The Celibacy Club?" Adalynn scoffed as she closed her locker and turned to face Quinn with her arms crossed. "Are you kidding me? I'm not joining that."

"Addie, come on, it's not that bad," said Quinn. "Besides, I need someone to keep me sane with that dwarf Berry."

"Rachel's not that bad," the brunette mumbled. "I mean she is, but she's nice when she's not thinking about herself and doing things that only benefit her."

"Addie, please?" the older girl begged.

"No."

"We'd get to spend more time together."

"Still no."

"Pretty please?"

"The physical appearance of the please doesn't matter. My answer is still no."

"I think it would benefit you. Besides, there's nothing wrong with celibacy."

"Fuck no."

"I'll get you coffee," Quinn sighed, knowing that would make her say yes.

"I'm in," Adalynn said, uncrossing her arms. "But you owe me, Fabray."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," the older girl said as she took the brunette's hand and led her in the direction of the classroom where the club would be held.

Things had been a bit rocky between them, but Quinn was doing everything she possibly could to make things right, and now she was just looking for any reason to spend time with Adalynn.

They got to the classroom, where Rachel and Ms. Pillsbury were waiting to start the meeting. The guidance counselor smiled warmly at Adalynn as she and Quinn sat down next to one another. She reached for the gavel and hit it twice on the table.

"The Celibacy Club will now come to order," said Ms. Pillsbury. "Let's start by reading the minutes from last week's meeting-" she looked down at her notebook. "-where we read the minutes from the previous meeting, and Rachel spent the hour quizzing Quinn about her relationship with Adalynn."

"Wait, what?" Adalynn asked, looking to Quinn before looking across the room to Rachel.

"Questions somebody still refuses to answer," Rachel mumbled, avoiding the younger girl's gaze.

"And I will continue to refuse to answer them because they are none of your business," Quinn spat. "All I will reveal is I rejoined the Celibacy Club to focus on me."

"Is that why you forced me to come here?" Adalynn asked, raising a brow.

"Adalynn, not now," the older girl whispered.

"Me too," said Rachel. "Finn is Kryptonite, which is why I'm focusing all my energies into my songwriting."

"Wait, that's actually a really good idea," Adalynn gasped. "Bailey said it's been really therapeutic for her, and I definitely have a lot I need to express."

"Yes," Ms. Pillsbury beamed as Quinn side eyed the younger girl. "And I have to say I'm inspired that you girls are showing how celibacy is a viable option for teens who simply aren't ready for intimacy, and for those who are older and are terrified of the hose monster. I have a little bit of club swag here. I think it's really gonna catch on." She turned a mini mannequin around, revealing two necklaces – a heart with a key hole and a key. "Chastity charms. We hand out the little hearts, but not the key. That way nobody can open the lock forever. Ladies, that's what keeps us safe."

"I have some questions," Rachel spoke up. "Some things that I– I'm curious about."

"No, no, no. Why be curious? No. Wait to have relations until you're comfortable, right?"

"Wait, but what about knowing what to do when it happens?" Adalynn asked. "They don't teach us about what sex is like for gay kids."

"Celibacy ladies!" Ms. Pillsbury exclaimed, ignoring Adalynn's question. "Dig it!"

****

Bailey and Tina exchanged an uncomfortable look as Mr. Schue wrote 'sexy' on the board.

"How is he allowed to teach here?" Bailey asked in a whisper.

"This doesn't seem like an appropriate lesson for minors," Tina agreed.

"Sexy," Mr. Schue creepily said as he spun around.

"I really hope that's not one of the requirements for regionals, because with Berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance," Santana mumbled.

"This isn't about regionals," said Mr. Schue. "I'm less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact that it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the– the uh... intricacies of adult relationships."

"Oh my god," Adalynn said, her eyes widening. She turned to Quinn and looked up at her with pleading eyes. "Call my dad and ask him to come pick me up. I'm uncomfortable."

Quinn smiled softly and put an arm around the younger girl, who rested her head on her shoulder.

"Along with preparing for regionals next week, I wanna spend the week educating ourselves about some of the intricacies," Mr. Schue continued.

"Is this the appropriate forum for that?" Rachel asked.

"It's not," Adalynn mumbled, moving closer to Quinn.

"Look, whenever we had issues in the past that are on our minds or giving us problems, it's always helped us to sing about it," the teacher said. "So, this week I have invited a special guest. Ms. Holliday."

"My favorite!" Bailey gasped, exchanging an excited look with Tina as everyone cheered.

"Hola clase," Holly smiled.

"Oh no, it's the salad lady," Mercedes mumbled.

"Okay. So, sex. It's just like hugging, only wetter."

"Wet?" Adalynn questioned, furrowing her brows. "What in heterosexual hell is this lady talking about?"

"Don't worry about it, sweet girl," Quinn said, rubbing the younger girl's arm.

"Okay, so let's start with the basics," said Holly. "Finn? Is it true that you thought you got your girlfriend pregnant via hot tub?"

"I have always been dubious," Finn admitted.

"And, Brittany? You think storks bring babies?"

"I get my information from Woody Woodpecker cartoons," Brittany said innocently.

"Well, that's all gonna end right here, right now," said Holly. "Because today, we are gonna get under the covers, all together, and get the ditty on the dirty."

"I'm so turned on right now," said Puck.

"Uh, what about those of us who chose to remain celibate?" Rachel asked.

"Or those of us who are extremely confused," Adalynn added. "What the hell are you even talking about? What do you mean by 'it's like hugging but wetter?' That doesn't make any sense."

"I think Adalynn is too innocent for this lesson," said Quinn.

"I think you're naive and possibly frigid, but I admire your choice to remain celibate," said Holly.

"I think this is a good time for a song," said Mr. Schue.

"Oh, yes," Holly agreed. "Rule number one. Every intimate encounter that you're ever gonna have in your life is gonna start with a touch. Hit it!"

****

Adalynn was sitting on a chair in Quinn's room as the older girl french braided her hair. She chewed on the inside of her cheek, wishing she could just tell the blonde how she felt, not that she needed to. She knows that Quinn knows how she feels about her.

"I want to talk to you about something," Adalynn said quietly as Quinn hummed in response. "I really like being around you. And I really like it when it's just the two of us, you know, when there aren't other people around. It seems like that's the only time when we can be us."

"I like that too," Quinn said, guilt churning in her stomach for the way she had been treating the younger girl lately. "Is there any reason why you decided to bring this up?"

"I don't know," the brunette sighed. "I guess I just don't really know how I feel about us. This relationship is really confusing for me. One minute you're being really affectionate and then the next you're pushing me away. It's really confusing, and I think we should talk to someone. Like an adult. We need someone older than both of us to give us advice. Just as long as it's not Mr. Square Chin."

Quinn chuckled softly at how Adalynn refused to call their Glee Club director by his name. She tied off the braid in the younger girl's long brunette hair and moved around to kneel down in front of her. She brushed some baby hairs out of her face, her touch lingering for a moment before she placed her hand on her arm.

"You're right," said Quinn. "I know exactly who we can go to."

****

Adalynn, Quinn, Santana, and Brittany sat in a circle on the floor with Holly Holliday. The Glee Club guest had thought a group session would work best since both pairs were having similar issues.

"So, why are we sitting on the floor?" Brittany asked.

"Because we're in Japan," Holly joked. "No," she chuckled. "Welcome to my sacred, sexy, sharing circle. I want to thank you guys for confiding in me, because I know this is tough, and I want to ask all of you if any of you thinks that you might be a lesbian."

"I am," Adalynn hesitantly spoke up. "I'm the only out lesbian at this school, unless you count Bailey, who's pan."

"I think I might be," Quinn admitted. "And I'm terrified about that."

"I don't know," Brittany mumbled.

"Yeah, I mean, who knows?" Santana asked. "I'm attracted to girls and I'm attracted to guys. I made out with a mannequin. I even had a sex dream about a shrub that was just in the shape of a person."

"How in heterosexual hell do you have sex with a shrub?" Adalynn asked, furrowing her brows.

"Don't worry about it," the Latina mumbled.

"Well, we've all been there," said Holly. "I went to an all-girls college where the only industry in the town was the manufacturing of softball equipment. I still feel a little tingle when I hear Ani DiFranco. Anyway, it's not about who you are attracted to ultimately. It's about who you fall in love with."

"Well, I don't know how I feel because Santana refuses to talk about it," Brittany mumbled sadly.

"Quinn's the same way," Adalynn said as Quinn lowered her gaze.

"Okay," Holly nodded. "Well, I know talking about feelings can be really hard, so... I have an idea. Why don't you guys find a song and see if maybe the lyrics of the song could help you start a dialogue going."

"I could be down with that," said Santana.

"Me too," Quinn agreed.

"I have the perfect song," the Latina said. "There's just one problem though. Britt, Quinn, Adalynn, and I may need your help to sing it."

"I thought you'd never ask," Holly smiled.

****

Adalynn sat on a stool next to Brittany as Quinn and Santana sat on the other side of Holly, who was in the middle. As they sang Landslide by Fleetwood Mac, the younger girl kept stealing glances over at Quinn, who had tears in her eyes.

Quinn was terrified to admit how she really felt, and she hated that she was getting so emotional in front of the entire Glee Club, but as the lyrics of the song sank in, she knew that she couldn't keep doing this to herself. She couldn't keep doing this to Adalynn. She had been leading her on for over a year, and there was no denying that she had developed strong feelings for her that she couldn't ignore anymore.

The song came to a close, and Quinn wiped her tears away as Santana did the same.

"Is that really how you feel?" Adalynn asked as she looked over at Quinn.

"Yeah," Quinn sniffled. She stood up and pulled the younger girl into a hug as Santana and Brittany did the same.

"Can I just applaud this quintet for exploring the uncharted world of sapphic charm?" Rachel asked. "Brava."

"Look, just because I sang a song with Brittany doesn't mean that you can put a label on me," Santana said as the taller blonde lowered her gaze. "Is that clear?"

Adalynn looked over at Brittany and gave her a small, sympathetic smile. She looked back to Quinn, who put an arm around her and led them back to their seats.

****

"Hey," Quinn said as she approached Adalynn at her locker.

"Hi," the younger girl said.

"Can we talk?"

"But we never do that," Adalynn said as she put her textbook away.

"I know," the blonde said. "But, uh, I wanted to thank you for performing that song with me, Britt, and Santana in Glee Club. It made me do a lot of thinking, and what I've realized is why I've been such a bitch lately. I've been a bitch because I'm angry and scared. I'm scared because I have all these feelings... feelings for you that I'm afraid of dealing with, because I'm afraid of dealing with the consequences. Do you understand what I'm trying to say here?"

"Not really," Adalynn mumbled, shaking her head slightly.

"I wanna be with you," the older girl said, tears in her eyes. "But I'm afraid of the talks and the looks. I mean, you know what happened to your brother at this school."

"Quinnie, no one would ever make fun of you," the brunette said. "And if they did, you'd be ready with a snappy comeback to put them in their place."

"Yeah, I know," Quinn sniffled. "But I'm so scared about what everyone is going to say behind my back. But I still have to accept that I love you. I love you, and I don't want to be with Sam, or Finn, or Puck, or any of those other guys. I just want you."

"I just want you too," Adalynn sobbed as she hugged the older girl, wrapping her arms around her neck as Quinn wrapped hers around her waist, her tense body relaxing.

****

"I hereby call the Celibacy Club to order," Rachel said, banging the gavel.

"Where's Ms. Pillsbury?" Adalynn asked.

"She took the hour she was spending here to use it to fix her sham of a marriage. In the interim, I'm talking over."

"Because you annoyingly take over everything?" Santana asked.

"Because... I realized that while all of us making our celibacy pledge is wonderful, one day we're gonna fall in love with someone, and we're gonna choose to be intimate with them," Rachel explained.

"Speaking of being intimate, what's with the hickey, Adalynn?" Puck asked with a smirk as he looked between her and Quinn.

"It's not a hickey," the younger girl lied.

"Oh, I know hickeys. I'm a freaking connoisseur," the mohawk boy bragged. "I can make them into shapes, like balloon animals."

"I burnt myself this morning with a curling iron," Adalynn said, putting her acting skills to good use to hide the fact that she and Quinn had a heavily intimate make out session the night before.

"The key is to use the curling iron in the bathtub to keep you from getting burnt," said Brittany.

"No," said Lauren. "That's how you get electrocuted."

"So, are you guys finally together?" Rachel asked Quinn and Adalynn, who both exchanged a look.

Quinn wasn't ready for that kind of public announcement, and she knew it was unfair to ask this of Adalynn, but she wanted to keep them a secret until she was ready. As much as that hurt the younger girl, she loved Quinn and was willing to do anything for her.

"You need to learn to mind your own business."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 670 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
23.3K 643 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...
7.3K 391 12
in which the quiet writer with the soft voice cares about the former cheerio who has never had anyone really care before. 2023 Best Quinn Fic Honorab...