wowie . jschlatt

By SandyFrogLegs

wowie am I right? ~Internet and real life!~ Ⓒ Sandyfroglegs 2022 [COMPLETED] #1 Ranks: #1 in Ted - 11/20/22 #... More

intro!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
A/N
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
Thank You :)
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
😭
schlagg

twenty

1.7K 46 77
By SandyFrogLegs

"I miss our childish fights."

Real life!

Schlatt!

I TAKE MY HAND AND RUB MY EYES, squinting them so they can adjust to the light.

When I can finally see I smile but roll my eyes at what I woke up to.

Min had to be the worst type of sleeper ever. One of her legs were over my chest, her head on her nightstand and her other leg off the bed while one of her hands were under my head and the other on her own chest.

She looked so fucking uncomfortable so I decided to wake her up in a very annoying way.

I look around for my phone before realizing it's in my hoodie pocket, I sigh and peak over the edge of the bed. My hoodie was on the floor, I peak back at Min before leaning off the bed and grabbing my hoodie. I lay back on the bed and take my phone out of the pocket before tossing the hoodie back on the floor.

Min shuffles and I freeze, she takes the hand that used to be under my head and pulls it back to her. I go to breathe again but she rolls over, her breath on my cheek.

After waiting a full minute to make sure she isn't awake I take out my phone, opening clash of clans to wake her in the loudest way possible.

I open the game with the volume at max and put it on the side of her face.

Min jumps awake and I burst out laughing. "What the fuck J?" She takes her leg off my chest and slaps my arm. My phone rests on her side. "Why the fuck would you do that?" She rubs her eyes.

I look down at my phone before quickly grabbing it. "Y-You were fucking on top of me I needed to wake you up somehow" I roll my eyes, shutting my phone off and setting it on my chest.

"Oh..." she runs a hand through her hair, her fingers getting stuck.

I laugh. "You need to brush your hair"

"Your hair is messy to" she rolls her eyes and crawls out of bed.

"No it isn't..." I raise my hand and comb my fingers through my hair before realizing my headband fell out. "Where the fuck..?"

"Probably fell out while you were sleeping. Anyways what time is it?" Min asks as she grabs her luggage.

I check my phone. "Uh, 9:12pm"

"You wanna get slushies?" She looks back at me.

"Wha-? I- are you gonna change? And this late?" I ask her as she takes a bag out of her luggage.

"No, let's just go" she shrugs, I grab my phone and get out of bed. "Wait J, look" she smiles and hands me a ring with small white crystals on it.

"Uh, what is it?" I take it from her and look at the crystals.

"Moonstone rings" she slides the ring on her pointer finger. "Are you gonna wear it?"

"What does that crystal shit mean? Like, all crystals have a meaning behind them?" I stuff the ring in the pocket of my pants.

"You'll find out later, let's go"

3rd person!

"No fucking way" Schlatt stares as Jasmine gets the mermaid flavor.

"What?" She grins, knowing exactly why he's acting like that.

"You are not get the mermaid flavor on purpose..." He stares at her disgusted.

"Yes. Yes I am." She nods and grabs a straw, taking off the wrapper and then sipping the slushie. "It's not bad" she shrugs.

"No, no. Coca cola is the best flavor" Schlatt shakes his head and sips his own slushie.

"No it isn't" Jasmine rolls her eyes. "Stop fucking lying"

"I'm not lying! It's good!"

"NO! it isn't!"

"Will you guys please not shout?" The cashier calls from the front of the store.

"Sorry!" Jasmine replies. "We should go..." she whispers. Schlatt agrees.

They pay for their slushies and then start walking down the sidewalk in the dark. "I really don't think the mermaid flavor is good" Schlatt sighs.

"Oh shut up, you haven't tried it" Jasmine huffs.

"And you haven't tried the coca cola flavor" Schlatt replies in the same tone.

"Let me try and you can try mine" they both stop walking, Jasmine holds her slushie forward and Schlatt holds his forward.

They both try each others drink and grimace at the taste. "That's fucking disgusting" Schlatt takes his slushie back and sips it to get rid of the mermaid flavor.

"What are you talking about? Yours is shit!" Jasmine laughs and brings her slushie back to her chest.

"Whatever" Schlatt rolls his eyes. They continue walking in silence, both avoiding each others eyes. Not even knowing why.

"Are you gonna go back to your place?" Jasmine asks Schlatt.

"Yeah, we're coming up on it right now. Can you gonna get home okay?" He looks down at her.

"Yes, I have a pocket knife on me right now" She smiles at him.

"Atta girl" He smiles and sips his slushie. They stop in front of Schlatt's place, he goes to say goodbye but Jasmine stops him with a hug. "What's this for?" He asks with his arms lifted to his shoulders height, slowly lowering them around her.

"I really don't know if your being this nice on purpose, but thank you J" she let's go of him.

"It's on purpose" He shrugs. "Oh shit, I just remembered" Min looks up at Schlatt a bit upset, hoping he wouldn't remember what she thought it was. "I still need to find that headband" Schlatt looks down at Jasmine, she smiles and shakes her head.

"I had it the whole time" she hands him his headband. "I like when your hair is all wavy" she places a hand on his head and ruffles his hair. "Bye J!"

She begins to walk down the sidewalk. Schlatt smiles at the headband, looking at the back of the girls head. "Bye bitch!"

"Oh fuck you!" She shouts back, Schlatt chuckles. Blush on each of their faces. Schlatt walks into the building and begins to walk up the stairs before it hits him.

"She fucking stole my hoodie"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
38.6K 835 32
sʜᴇ's ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀɢɪʀʟ.. ᴊsᴄʜʟᴀᴛᴛ x ᴏᴄ Sᴀɴᴅʏғʀᴏɢʟᴇɢs © 2023 #1 in charlieslimesicle - 7/7/23 #2 in Ted - 7/28/23
2K 102 11
"Goodbye.." Jschlatt x p!childoc @sᴀɴᴅʏғʀᴏɢʟᴇɢs © 2023
12.1K 235 37
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀs (ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ, ᴅsᴍᴘ, ᴏ̨sᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs :D) SᴀɴᴅʏFʀᴏɢLᴇɢs © 2024