HYUNLIX ENEMY LOVE ๐Ÿ’•

By staytisha

Not a cringe story. This is a story about High school students who hate eachother but later they fell in love... More

First Meeting ๐Ÿค
Accidentally 4
Hangover ๐Ÿ˜ธ
Unexpected Jealously
Writters annocement โ—‰โ โ€ฟโ โ—‰
Feelings of love
Trip to Jeju
Third wheel ๐ŸŽก
Moving on
A Date
Restart
Sudden trip
Lost
Realised
Love bites
Deal ๐Ÿ‘
Trapped
Victory
Living together
Agreed
Twist
Getting back
Suddenly
Expressing
Wish you back

Fake Love

347 10 5
By staytisha

Felix hurt himself with the wall and Chan came near him to watch if he was ok or not.

Felix: I am okk

Chan: why are you following them.

Felix: no I am not following anyone I was finding my bracelet.

Chan : are you sure you were finding bracelet because I can see it on you hands. You can't lie me you know that why don't you pick my phone calls whats wrong with you don't you think me as your best friend.

Felix: I think you are mistaken.

Chan: tell me whats happening with you. Why are you stalking him.

Felix: I am not I say

Chan: tell me everything if you want to be my friend...

Felix: actually I don't know whats happening with me to

Chan: I think you are in love..

Han and Chang Bin enters

Han and Chang Bin: who is in loveee

Chan: Felix...... Is in love.

Felix: no I am not.

Chan: tell me what do feel when you meet Hyunjin...

Felix: ok when I first saw him my heart was skipping and when we made eye contacts I got butterflies in my stomach I think about a lot of him..... Its really not a symptoms to love someone.....

Chan, Han and Chang Bin started shouting hey you idiot this are the symptoms to fall in love with someone. All started laughing at him because he told that are not symptoms of love .

Chan: I think you are still a baby ha ha ha ha

Felix: I am not a baby....okkk now stop teasing me already.....

Chang Bin: tell me does Hyunjin feels the same as you feel

Felix: I don't know

Chan: do you all know he was stalking Hyunjin and the new student Lia ha ha ha ha ha

Han: I knew the Felix who always got stalked by others but what I am seeing Felix is stalking someone ha ha ha ha ha ha

Han was dying with laughter and Felix was making a yelling face after seeing that Han stoped laughing

Chan: do think you love him...

Felix: I don't think so.....I am not even his friend how can I love him.

Chan: I think its love at first sight how romanticccc

Felix: I can't identify that I am straight or gay I think.

After hearing all this things all were in shock .

Chang Bin: are you mad its definitely love.

Felix: you just wait and watch. But you all have to help me. I will indentify plus I will make Hyunjin my first date. I need your help guys.....

All said okkk

Next day

Hyunjin and Lia were walking through the school gate and were going towards the campus then Felix enters in the campus riding his bike all girls started gathered around him.

Chan Chang Bin and Han were watching all this from the entrance of school.

Chan: so many girls gathered near him what offer did you tell them Han.

Han: actually actually I told them I will give them album of CTS band.

Chan: what who is giving the money by the way.

Han: actually I don't tell many girls but unfortunately our hero is popular student of our school so its was natural plus some girls gathered for album.

Hyunjin was shocked to see the crowd.
Lia was curious what was happening.

Lia: Seems like they are gathered to see a pop star.

Hyunjin: its not a pop star .... Its Felix...

Lia stood up quietly and watched Felix . He wored a black leather jacket and and his blonde hair was shining and he was looking hot.

Hyunjin cannot take eyes off from him suddenly Minho came whats happening?! But Hyunjin was in different planet he can feel something weird.

Minho: wohhh his entry is always cool
...

As Minho is boyfriend of Han its definitely clear that he knew every plan.

Felix walk towards Hyunjin. Hyunjin's heartbeat started to raise but unfortunately Felix ignored him and went straight to the entrance of the school and hugged a girl. Hyunjin was totally shocked to know that he hugged a girl.

Flashback the plan they made to succeed Felix told everyone that if I am getting jealous than I should make Hyunjin jealous to and for that he have to pretend to date a girl and the problem is that they don't know who would be the girl who will help them.

Present: the girl was beautiful and simple.

Minho: OMG this is Hannah.....

Hyunjin: who is Hannah?!!!!

Minho: you don't know she Chan's sister Hannah....

Hyunjin was looking curious but can feel that he was not liking it.

Flashback

Chan: who told we don't have a girl.

Felix: whom are you talking about

Chan: non other than my sister Hannah........

Felix: are you sure she will help me.

Chan: I will give her a offer

Felix: okk

Present

Felix openly announced

Felix: hey everyone I would like to announce everyone that I am dating someone and she is very beautiful

The whole campus was gathered with students and Hyunjin was shocked to hear everything.

Felix: meet my girlfriend Hannah.....

Hyunjin was speechless to say anything everyone in the campus were clapping for them......
Minho was cheering for them

Chan Han and Chang Bin were enjoying the drama

Chang Bin: by the way Chan how did your sister say yes

Chan: why are you reminding this and starts sobbing. She took my money away from me.

Han: ha ha ha ha ha what you are a real friend you gave all your money to her ha ha ha ha ha

Felix holds Hannah's hand tightly and leaves the campus.

Hyunjin was totally shocked to know all of this... Lia tells hyunjin something but he was in his different world.

Every day Hyunjin saw Felix was with Hannah.

Hyunjin was not getting it at all. This is how a week passes away.

Accidentally Hyunjin hits Felix then Felix says him are you okkk

But Hyunjin was making a eye contact with him he want to say something but he couldn't say he was upset from inside he tried to hide his emotions. And straight ran forward somewhere Felix was not surprised cause he can feel that Hyunjin also have a feeling for him.
Felix follows him Hyunjin went to playground and sits near a tree Felix saw him sitting quietly he went near him and asked if he is okk or not but he was not responding so Felix calls him loudly in his Deep voice.

Hyunjin eyes were very glazing because he was almost gonna bust into tears but.

Hyunjin: why are you here?! Where is your girlfriend? Where is she?

Felix: are you okk I think you should clam yourself.

Hyunjin: how can you think that I can clam....

After saying that Hyunjin lefts the playground rudely.....

After school Hyunjin went to Minho's house. Minho was ill so he don't attend the school.

Hyunjin knocked the door and hugged Minho tightly......

Minho: what happened?!

Hyunjin: I don't know what happened to me but I am feeling hurt from inside....

Minho: why are you hurt?!

Hyunjin: I think I am in love....

Minho acts like he doesn't know anything at all.

Hyunjin: I love him....

Minho: who is the boy?!

Hyunjin: I think I love Felix

Minho: what????....

Minho said one minute and goes to kitchen and started dancing because they succeeded.

Minho return with a glass of water and gives that to Hyunjin.

Minho: I think you should...tell him everything.

Hyunjin: how should I tell him. Can stay at your house at night pleaseee.

Minho: ok you don't have to be pleased

Hyunjin: ok

Hyunjin takes shower and wears Minho's cloths he ley down on the bed and starts thinking about all what was Felix doing he can hear his voice and when he felt asleep he don't know anything.....

At morning Hyunjin woke up and went to a park to get relaxed he was thinking that should he tell him about how he fells about him.... But was also thinking that he had a girlfriend.......

At Minho's house Minho was in kitchen and was making breakfast suddenly someone tightly touched his whist he was shocked and was going to hit but as he turns around he knew that it was Han

Minho: I was scared because of you.....oh my god

Han: I want to scream but you were going to hit me ha ha

Minho: anyway why are you here....

Han: to see my boyfriend.

Minho: oh really

Han moved towards Minho and put him on the dining table and was going to kiss but suddenly Minho heard a sound he knew that it was Hyunjin so he hide Han under the table.

Han don't know what was happening so he hides quietly under the table Minho came in the front of the table to hide Han.

Minho: you are back

Minho smiled nervously Hyunjin went to the guest room.

Minho immediately touches the collar of Han and take him outside and told him everything Han was surprised to hear everything.

Han: so our plan is gonna be successful

Minho: think so but I am thinking that he is not revealing him because he knows that Felix had a girlfriend.

Han: yeah you are right we should do something. Ok bye otherwise he will see me....

Minho: bye..... Wait

As Han tries to leave Minho pulls him give him a kiss on his lips...

Minho: now go

Han: I pay you back

Han leaves and Minho closes the door he saw Hyunjin was standing behind him...

Hyunjin had a questionable face ....

He immediately gets back to guest room and locked the door

Minho tried to explain everything....

Hyunjin please open the door....

Hyunjin opens the door and took his bag and said him that you all were lying to me I can't believe this Minho tries to explain everything but Hyunjin leaves the house immediately.

Minho calls Han and told him everything that Hyunjin knew every plan...

Han called Felix and tells him everything that happens.

Minho went outside to find Hyunjin

Felix also went outside to find him... But he couldn't find him... He was finding him but he got into a accident

Minho found Hyunjin

Minho: hyunjin please stop and listen to me....

As he says Minho got a phone call from Han he told that Felix got into an accident.

Minho: what accident?!

Hyunjin takes phone and asked him where is Felix and Han told him that he is at his dorm. Immediately Hyunjin ran away and its was dark and it started raining heavily. Finally Hyunjin reached to the dorm and knocks Felix's door.
Felix opens the door and saw Hyunjin standing and was wet.

Hyunjin hugged Felix tightly and started crying and Felix also got  emotional because Hyunjin was crying so he also starred crying.........

End of the episode

To be continued...........................................

Word count: 1829

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 230 15
"Um...why did you want to talk to me? Not that I don't want to talk to you-" "I like you." ~ When the school's popular gang, 'Stray Kids' celebrates...
13K 439 13
A 19 year old boy, that goes by the name Lee Felix, moves out from the country he was born and raised, Australia, to go and settle in Seoul, Korea, i...
126K 6K 54
Don't talk to strangers. That's what Felixs' mom taught him since he was a kid and still teach until now that he's an adult. But what if a stranger...
258K 12.7K 42
[แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] -๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ Felix walks into his new school catching the eyes of everyone. He different from eveyone. "He isn't from around h...