Homer's Little Sister - Badki...

By snow_wolfpard

When Runik and Homer little sister has to come and live with Runik in Houston. Where she meets some of the ba... More

๐Ÿค'Characters'๐Ÿ–ค
'โšช๏ธBefore the moveโšซ๏ธ'
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จCouples๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
๐Ÿ–ค,Part 1,๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค'Part 2'๐Ÿ–ค

Pictures describing her relationship with everyone

261 6 1
By snow_wolfpard

Ry and Tyson ( The New Friend who is very protective )

Ry and Tray ( They the best friend that are funny mean to each other you would think they actually hated each other)

Ry and Jay ( They're like brother and sister)

Ry and Mark ( Everyone knows Mark and Ryan have feelings for each other/ Flirty Besties)

Ry and Dede ( They are childhood besties who always have each other back )

Ry and Kam ( Big sis and Lil sis duo)

Ry and Mirah ( They like twins )

Ry and Macei ( The best friends that act gay for each other )

Ry and Jakari
If you ever wonder who Ry is on the phone with it's probably Jakari

Ry and Bam ( They are the goofy besties always joking and laughing )

Ry and Jerry ( Big sis and Lil brothers trio with Adonis )

Ry and Adonis ( Big sis and Lil brothers trio with Jerry )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
494K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
73K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...