Deku (Marvel)

By WhatifMainCharacter

Izuku Midoryia use to be a student from U.A and now became a Vigilante. While Izuku was doing Vigilante wor... More

Chapter 1

Prologue

506 16 5
By WhatifMainCharacter

\No One POV/

Izuku Midoriya, a.k.a. Deku, is a vigilante who is the 9th successor of One For All. He was trained as a hero at one of the most prestigious schools in the world: UA! After making a decision to leave UA, to protected his friends and wrote letters to all his friends and explained why he left because Shigaraki is after his quirk 'One for All', and before Izuku left UA before during the war Shigaraki decayed his mother and his crush Uraraka in front of him as his heart shattered into pieces.

Izuku is still kind and caring to everyone else, but he hated Shigaraki.

Class 1-A and the League of Villain were clashing, while Izuku and Shigaraki were fighting each other.

\Izuku POV/

{Imagine Izuku with his mask}

Izuku used one of his quirks "Black Whips" to slam Shigaraki to the ground as blood came out Shigaraki mouth.

Izuku's danger sense went off, and he turned around to see someone behind him about to get stab behind. He then performed a roundhouse kick at Spinner making him fly a few feet away.

Izuku then slowly started walk towards Shigaraki.

"HAHAHAHA!!! I WILL KILL YOU AND KILL MORE PEOPLE THAT YOU CARE ABOUT!!!! LIKE I DID TO THEM HAHAHA!" Shigaraki yelled out while getting up!

"Not if I kill you first." Izuku said as he activated OFA and use 35% full cowling dash at Shigaragki out of anger.

"SOME HERO YOU ARE HAHAHA!! SPINNER TOSS THE CUBE!!" Shigaraki ordered dashing at Izuku.

"YES BOSS!!"Spinner reply taking out a blue cube.

Then Katsuki came out nowhere and explode spinner face.

"DIE!!" Katsuki yelled.

Izuku danger senses started to go crazy. Spinner drop a blue cube.

Blue cube touched the ground, causing a blue portal to appear under Katsuki and spinner; just as their eyes widened.

"NOO!!" Izuku yelled forgetting about Shigaraki

Izuku then rushed to Katsuki and used his Black Whip to save Katsuki and Spinner from being engulfed by the portal. He threw them aside as Izuku floated above the blue portal.

'Thank god I made in ti-' Izuku thought was then interrupted.

"Forgot about me, HERO!" Shigaraki shouted as he grabbed Izuku and headed down to the portal with him.

Izuku and Shigaraki went in the portal and Katsuki eyes widen.

"DEKU!" Katsuki shouted as he about to dive into the portal to try and save his childhood best friend, but was too late when the portal closed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Katsuki yelled and punch the ground in anger.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku and Shigaraki were floating in a strange dimensional void, unable to move or speak. But they saw something astonishing...

'Where am I?' Izuku thought

'what did that scumbag do?' Shigaraki thought angry trying to move.

Izuku and Shigaraki tried to activate their quirks but it wouldn't activate.

'Why can't I move?' Izuku thought trying to move.

'Where is that green bastard and why can't I activated my qui-.' Shigaraki thought were interrupted, as he see's a portal appeared right in front of him. He was engulfed into it and the portal started to get bigger.

Izuku had an odd pull on his body. He didn't realize it was a portal until he was drawn inside it and experienced a brief pain in his body..

.

.

.

.

After entering the portal, Izuku plunged into the blue void. As soon as he was free to move, he screamed in agony, clutching his head.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" Izuku screamed in pain feeling like his body is tearing itself apart.

.

.

.

.

[Few Minutes Later]

Izuku exits the portal that suddenly appears in the middle of a forest.

Izuku was breathing heavily on the ground.

As Izuku was slowly getting up and groaning in pain.

"W-where did Shigaraki send me?" Izuku asked himself as he looked around. Then, he spotted something.

Izuku approached the strange blue cube and took it in his hands.

'This is the cube that Shigaraki instructed Spinner to throw this cube at him.' Izuku thought analyzing the cube.

"Is there a quirk to this cube? I've never heard of an item having a quirk." Izuku muttering to himself.

Izuku felt his hand shaking, but he still managed to keep a firm grip on the cube. The lighting crackles around the cube grew more intense, and soon the cube began to float in midair.

As the cube began to rotate, and Izuku was backing away.

'Why is the cube doing that?' Izuku thought as Danger sense went off warning him to run away. 'What the hell danger sense off!"

Izuku then felt the air vibrating and the ground began to shake. Izuku activated his quirk OFA in 40% full cowling, ready to run away.

But was too late.

The cube shines brighter, Izuku's eyes widen in astonishment and he uses black whip in order to cover himself in a ball shape.

Then the cube explode.

Izuku flew far back from the blast, and black whip did not provide sufficient protection against its force. Black whip broke under the stress and Izuku flew through alot of trees. He fell unconscious.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

\No One POV/

Few minute earlier before the explosion

Somewhere in Japan

A boy with white flower-shaped cowlick hair was gazing down at the people on the street, who seemed to have nothing to do. He was about to start high school as a freshman in a few months.

White flower-shaped cowlick hair boy hears the sound of a door opening and hears his little sister calling out to him.

"Hitohito come inside it late and it freezing out here, and if you catch a col- " the girl was interrupt.

"Alright alright I'm sorry let go inside Hitomi." the boy name Hitohito said giving a little smile.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking." the girl name Hitmoi said while pouting.

"Sorry!" Hitohito apologized as he was about enter his apartment him and Hitmoi heard a loud explosion far far away.

*BOOM*

[Sorry if this shit is cringe might kill myself after this}

"What was that?!" Hitmoi said.

"I almost had a heart attack!" Hitohito said, He turned around and returned to the balcony to observe what was happening.

When he got to the balcony, he noticed that the street was crowded. Additionally, he noticed some of his neighbors on their balconies.

Then, as everyone enlarged their eyes in wonder, the night sky began to glow a brilliant blue. Hitohito overheard his sister calling their mother to let her know they were all right.

"Hitomi come check this out the sky is glowing blue!" Hitohito said amazed.

But all of a sudden, there was a blackout throughout Japan, and the sky stops glowing.

"Mom? mom? uhhh the service is off too?!" Hitmoi said.

Hitohito began to overhear the crowd discussing what had just occurred. He left the balcony door open and entered his apartment.

"Close the door you idiot!" Hitmoi said closing the balcony door and look at Hitohito who was wasn't listening to her "Listen when I'm talking to you!" but Hitohito was lost on his thought on what just happen.

Hitmoi looked at her big brother worried.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-/Location: Unknown/-

Unknown aircraft is hovering in the sky.

"Sir, we have a signal from the tesseract's energy!"

"The tesseract?! No no no the tesseract is at Asgard being kept safe." A man said with a left eye path on his eye.

"Sir this tesseract might not be from our system."

"What do you mean?"

"The tesseract must be from another system because this tesseract signal is stronger than ours."

The man with the left eye patch widen his eye's.

"Where the signal coming from?"

"It coming from Japan sir!"

"Alright! LISTEN EVERYBODY WE ARE CHANGING PLANS WE ARE HEADING TO JAPAN DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" Ordered by the man wearing an eye patch on his left.

"YES SIR!"

"Don't contact the Avengers; let's handle this ourselves, Maria activated the cloak!"

"Yes Nick Fury!" Maria answered

"Do you always got to say my full name?" The man know as Nick Fury asked.

"Yes I do." Maria said sarcastically

Nick Fury groaned and peered out the window of the helicarrier, and Maria turned on the Helicarrier's cloak.

As the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent began traveling to Japan.

<END>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...