Strawberry cake || •Seth Bord...

By ToTiredForShit

Started: 11-03-2022 • 12.04 A.M/ 00.04 Ended: 02-28-20024 • 10.66 P.M/22.56 (I request you read my last A/n b... More

Part 1 > Hi, how can i help you?
Part 2> hi, again.
Part 3 > was that the pretty boy?
Part 4> Lily what are you watching?
Part 5> Wait you know?
Part 6> You look beautiful.
Part 7> looking good
Part 8 > Wow, that sounds fun
Part 9>
Part 10> Oh, it's Khaleesi Dobosh.
part 11
A/n

A/n

309 2 2
By ToTiredForShit

Hi dears! I'm sick... yay...

So I don't know how it happened but my throat is being a little bitch and now I am sick.

I will probably be posting either tomorrow or the day after.

Tomorrow I have a school project that I need to film with my friends and after that I need to get on the train to the theather for theater class... also for school.

If I don't I'll have to make my own video alone and I if I won't attend the theatre trip, I'll need to look for another one, pay for it myself, write and essay about it and yeah, that's a bit shit.

But anyway, hope you are all doing good.

Much love from me!!!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276 17 10
"You're different," He said. "Unlike anybody I've ever met." "You say that like it's a bad thing." I replied to the older man. "It's not. I just do...
5.3K 101 57
Y/N was just a normal girl living a normal life like any 19 year old. She lived in New York all of her life and just moved to Los Angeles. She had a...
5.6K 108 14
"Two weeks are you fucking stupid Colby!?" What will happen when two best friends are trapped in the most haunted place for two full weeks? scared o...
1.1K 160 27
Coffee, my companion, for years as it soothes my disturbed mind and thoughts. It's like my journals whom I can talk with or who comprehends me withou...