striker × moxxie

By pheonixbird4321

warning: this story contains smut in this AU moxxie and Millie never got married they were only friends More

new work partner
sorry
quit? but why?

crush?!

506 8 1
By pheonixbird4321

Moxxie's Pov

the next couple of weeks at work are pretty casual, we kill a ton of people and nothing surprising happens. I'm kind of getting use to striker, when he smiles it kind of makes me smile, now that I think of it his smile is kind of comforting. idk why. but when I was talking to Blitz about it, he said, "sounds like you have a crush."

when I got home, I thought about what blitz said. 'a crush?' I asked myself, I sat on the couch and turned on the tv and scrolled thru the channels. I tried to find a show I liked but nothing good was on. I just turned the tv off and scrolled thru TikTok. after a bit I heard the phone ring, I answered the phone. 

"Hello." I said into the phone

"Hey, Mox it's me striker." striker said thru the phone

"Oh. hey striker." I said, wondering why he was calling me. "Was up?" I asked.

"I was kind of wondering if you wanted to go to Ozzie's, with me tonight" striker said into the phone.

"Uhm, sure I have nothing to do anyway. " I say. "i need to get dressed first though." I say, not realizing I'm blushing bright red. I get dressed into a casual outfit to wear. when I get to Ozzie's, I realize striker is standing in line talking to a small imp boy with a very skimpy outfit. the boy looks about my age, soon striker and the boy kiss... my heart shatters to peace's. I go back home in tears... if only I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have fallen for him...

A/N

i am so sorry this took longer for me to post, my laptop got taken, and I've been so stressed with school. i will try my best to post often.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.5M 224K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
877K 79.8K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful ...
1M 90.1K 140
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.