My Bully's Obsession - BWAM

Von Elecanderson15

My high school bully parents just happens to be my families closest friend. Great this is gonna be a fun year... Mehr

Intro - characters
2- First Day
3- Big news
4- Night out
New release!!!
5-Mistakes
6- New Beginnings
7- Old friends
New release!!!
8- Promises
New release
Part of the truth -9
Reveals-10
Yall!!!!
Oh shit - 11
Sorry for the delay

1- His Return

574 17 5
Von Elecanderson15

(Yasmin P.O.V)

"Yasmin come help me with the table ", my mom yells from downstairs.

"Okay mom I'm coming", I yell back.

I walk downstairs to see my mom in the backyard frantically setting our picnic tables and outside lunch decor up.

I instantly think to myself the Kims' must be coming over today. They are the only people my mom sets everything up for.

And if they coming over everything had to be perfect. My mom and Ms. Kim has this weird décor competition every time one of our families come over.

Our backyard is pretty big actually , we have a little backyard deck area by the back the door.

Loaded with a fireplace and chairs around the fireplace. Above we have nice white hanging lights.

You know the ones that are technically Christmas lights but everyone uses them of other things.

She has these backyard picnic decor that she just loves to set out.

This long short wooden table , that's short enough to set at without a chair.

A white laced picnic blanket to set underneath. Along with the pillows we sit on.

White and red pillows each set with each person taking a spot. White tablecloths and red napkins.

These fake but pretty wine type glasses. Plates and sliver ware of course.

Then these little stand alone candles at each end of the table.

I walk over to her and grabbed the plates out of the bin to set up the placement , " So the Kims are coming over? " , I ask her.

"Yes they are , we need to get everything ready before your dad gets home" , she replies back.

Soon after everything is done and the backyard has been neatly set for a backyard dinner.

I hear my dad's car pull up in the driveway.

"They will be here soon , but first Yasmin please go change. You're not wearing pajamas, put on one for your new pretty outfits".

She then points at my father walking in the back gate, " You go change from your work clothes, Mom tells him as she fixing the flowers.

I then go back inside and go to my room to change. My mom did have a point I wasn't even dressed. I have been in my pajamas all day just watching movies and hanging around the house, I wasn't exactly dressed for a nice family dinner.

I have updated my clothes since graduating high school because I wanted a change so over the summer I've brought a whole new style of clothes.

I wanted to be more girly and cute this year since I've had a tomboy style all through school. Wearing nothing but baggy clothes that never showed my body.

Back then I wasn't exactly comfortable with showing off my curves but I'm giving it a try this time around.

And since my mom thinks this would be the perfect time to try out my new clothes. I chose one of my dresses I brought.

I change into to a oversized off white sweater dress ,with a black trim along the sleeves and bottom, with a white dress shirt underneath for coverage and some black tennis shoes.

After I felt comfortable with my choice of clothes, I pulled out my phone and texted my friend Nieahmya.

I put my phone down and looked in the mirror one last time before walking out the door.

As I come downstairs notice that it's louder than before so they must've arrived. When I walk the the backyard I see Mr. Kim and instantly run up and hug him as we are really close he's like my fun uncle. Then I also hug Mrs. Kim and she gives me a big smile whole looking at my outfit.

"Omg Yasmin you look so pretty in you're new clothes " she said while smiling.

"Thank you " I reply.

Just as I was about to turn back and go to the table my eyes catch him staring right at me.

(H.Joong P.O.V)

Its been a long summer and since I've completed my summer training I decided to come back home early since my dad is finally back from his business trip. I was so ready to be back home In my own room but of course my that's not gonna happen its like my dad read my mind and just knew what I was planning cause I got a text just then.

Oh, great just when I thought I could rest now I have to see her.

And I just knew she was gonna be so pissed when she find out what my dads gonna say.

As I make it to the house I already see my mom and Dad getting out of the car.

They both hug me and greet me and I do the same.

" Hey son , how was training camp?" My dad asked.

" It was fun but I'm ready to be home" I reply.

As they finished hugging me and stuff we then began to walk into the yard as we get in she runs up and hugs my parents.

I go and and sit at the table trying to be unnoticeable. I take out my phone to get on it but I just happened to look up.

I couldn't help but notice what she had on, I've never seen her in such girly clothes. I've never even saw her body shape before she always wore baggy boys clothes.

But as I saw her standing there in that cute little sweater I knew for fact I was in deep trouble and she was no longer my victim but my prey.

(Yasmin P.O.V)

After everyone greets each other everyone sits down and my parents start talking to the Kims. He's just staring at me across the table his eyes never leaving me.

I decide to look at him back hoping he'd turn away but nope he doesn't turn away he just holds the eye contact but its like as if he's trying to figure out something.

"Yasmin and Hongjoong can you please go get the grilling tools so they can start cooking" His mom says to us.

I then break the eye contact , getting up from the table and going in the house to the kitchen as soon as possible as his eye contact made my heartbeat quicken.

As I lean on the counter and place my head against the cabinets to slow my heart rate I suddenly feel the breath of someone behind me. I turn to see Joong right in front me only inches away.

"Look what we have here the outcast thinks she can be popular all because she got new clothes , How cute." , he says while smirking.

Of course why wouldn't he say some shit like that he is my bully after all. You would think that growing up with him and having to do everything together we would be bestfriends. The actual reality is that he hates me and is my bully.

"You'd can't expect to dress up a frog and think it will look pretty right? So why dress up your still you're plain boring self" he says while pushing me.

"Can't you just leave me alone if you hate me so much" I ask.

"Oh but what's the fun in that" he replies.

I quickly grab the tools and go back outside walking right past him. He always finds a way to ruin my mood no matter what. He comes back and sits down while smiling at me , I just roll my eyes and focus on my phone.

After the food is done our dads come and sit down to eat after placing the food on the table.

"So have you told her yet Mike?" ,Mr. Kim says.

"No John I haven't", my dad replies.

Im now looking around confused on what they are talking about. Our parents look at each other as if they have some diabolic plan to end the world or something.

"We have something to tell you Yasmin", My mom says and I turn to her to acknowledge that I heard her.

"Hongjoong will be attending the University with you", as everyone is smiling and I put on a fake smile. I feel my stomach drop as I couldn't believe what I just heard. "Please let this be a prank", I say to my self.

"He's gonna be there to take of you since you're moving on campus, we wanted to make sure you'd be okay. So he agreed to studying with you."

I snapped my head in his direct as I saw the evil smile on his face, I knew this was all part of his plan. My college life is going to be living hell.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.2K 553 22
My parents had me when they were in high school. My mom tells me that they've been through a lot. Including having my little sister, Kennlee, complet...
1.1K 123 6
" ๐–จ'๐—† ๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‰๏ฟฝ...
287K 10.1K 22
I've been bullied since as long as I can remember. Dark skin is so this or so that. And it seemed to get worse when I gained weight. "Now not only i...
661K 25K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...