never not ✧ mark lee

By beigecozyboy

who knew meeting an idol at a fansign could completely change your life? ↬ nct idol au ↬ social media/text... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus: apocalypse
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
intermission lol will delete l8r
66
67
68
69
70
100K ♡
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81

56

2.5K 91 111
By beigecozyboy

───── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─────

mark's problem children

haru
TELL US WE LOOK HOT

haru

jaemin
SEXYYY

jeno
you both look very pretty

haechan
dasom does, haru in a dress is so funny to me

haru
shut up you dick i was trying something new

yubi
did you cut your hair haru?

haru
yupp

yubi
it looks SO cute you should keep it short

haru
thanks omg i wasn't too sure about it

marky l
dasom you changed your hair too right?

dasom
oh yeah, the red pretty much faded completely so i changed it

dasom
how do I look marker ?

marky l
oh uh

marky l
normal so normal

dasom
WHAT

dasom
i wear a cute dress and think i look hot as fuck and you say I look NORMAL ?!

jaemin
yeah come on mark you can do better than that

marky l
okay dasom and haru you both look very pretty

haru
THANKS MARK LEE

haru
god donghyuck why can't you be more like him

dasom
why tf did he call me dasom twice, that's like if i called him mark instead of a dumb nickname|

chenle
you guys met again? what are y'all dressed up for?

dasom
TXT CONCERT

haru
GONNA SEE BEOMGYU

dasom
AND YEONJUN

jaemin
ooh have fun you two

jisung
tell us how it is so we can make sure the next dream concert is way better

renjun
exactly

yubi
LMAO not you guys getting competitive for no reason

yubi
ugh i wish i was there though :((

jeno
pass high school first yubi

jaemin
i keep forgetting you're a literal baby

haechan
why did we even let you in a chat with 7 adult men??

yubi
BITCH i'm just a year younger than jisung

yubi
i just started school late and I'm so fucking stupid i got held back one year

chenle
damn no wonder you're applying to art schools

haru
chenle 💀💀💀

yubi
I'm not even gonna argue because that's literally the reason

dasom
yo yubi my friend shiyun applied to art schools from china as well

dasom
you can talk to her if you need advice

yubi
omg that would be so great

dasom
cool, just remind me once we're back from the concert

yubi
okie thanks dasom!!

haru
OKAY we gotta go byee

dasom
yesss byeee

jaemin
HAVE FUN

jeno
be safe!!

* * *

Haru had actually come to Dasom's bar the previous weekend, and they'd ended up clicking and having a good time talking while Dasom worked.

Since it had gone well, Dasom told Haru that two of her friends, Juhee and Shiyun, also had tickets to the same concert. She had asked if they could all go together.

Haru was glad to meet Dasom's friends. So, the following weekend on the day of the concert, all four of them agreed to rendezvous at Dasom's bar since it wasn't too far from the concert venue.

Even though she was a bit younger, Haru seemed to be getting along just fine with Juhee and Shiyun.

"I can't believe Dasom is actually going to a TXT concert," Juhee said excitedly. "Thanks for inviting her Haru, we didn't because we assumed she wouldn't care."

"I don't know, I guess I just realized I miss going to k-pop concerts," Dasom smiled.

"What was the last concert you went to?" Haru asked her.

"Cigarettes After Sex with..." Dasom trailed off, the memory being bittersweet to her now. "With a friend."

"Ooh, I've heard of them but I don't know their music," Haru replied. "I meant last k-pop concert."

"This lucky bitch got a free ticket to a SuperM concert in the states," Shiyun told Haru. "Right up front."

"Oh! Was that how you first met Mark?" Haru asked Dasom, and then she quickly clapped her hand over her mouth. "Shit, sorry."

Dasom laughed and patted her head. "Don't worry," she said. "They know."

"Oh whew," Haru sighed with relief.

"It's not how I met Mark we knew each other before but just online," Dasom explained. "But the concert was the first time we properly saw each other."

"Ugh, NCTzens would hate you," Haru laughed.

"No literally," Shiyun giggled. "You're living the biggest y/n life, even I kinda hate you for that."

Dasom knew she was joking but the comment did make her feel a little unsettled. Imagine if random fans were to find out one day about her relationship with Mark and the other NCT members. It would be chaos and Dasom didn't know if she could handle that.

Gotta be really careful, Dasom thought.

Once the doors opened, Dasom and Haru split off from Shiyun and Juhee to find their seats. They really were right next to the stage extension, and they also had a great view of the main stage.

The concert ended up being such an amazing experience. TXT were great performers, there was no doubt about then. Dasom even felt a few tears trickle down her cheeks during their performances of songs like 0x1=Lovesong and Dear Sputnik.

Of course, she and Haru had been joking about making Yeonjun and Beomgyu notice them, but being next to the stage they did get some interactions towards the end, with Beomgyu waving at them and Yeonjun bending down to look directly into Haru's phone that was recording.

"Oh my god, you have to send that to me," Dasom said when the members had gone back to the main stage.

"Turn on your phone," Haru said, airdropping it to her right then.

Once the concert ended, the four girls met up again outside the venue and decided to go out for drinks instead of heading home.

"You guys can sleep over at my place tonight!" Juhee suggested as they began to walk to a bar that Haru had suggested. "I'll tell Kou to go to Hyunsik's place or something."

"I'm down," Dasom agreed. "You cool with that Haru? We wouldn't want you to go home alone because let's be honest, we're about to get hammered."

"Yeah for sure, thanks guys!" Haru said with a smile.

The bar Haru took them to was fairly empty, with the exception of one couple sitting on the other end of the room.

"Wow, this place is dead," Shiyun said with a frown.

"Sorry," Haru laughed. "I was hoping we could have a more chill time since I'm a little exhausted. I promise the food and drinks here are GREAT."

"It's totally fine!" Juhee said, sounding more excited than Shiyun. "Nobody is here, we have the freedom to act like total idiots if we get sloshed."

"Okay, yeah, you're right," Shiyun grinned, warming up to the idea as they took seats at a booth.

Six bottles of soju and bokbunja later, all four girls were pretty gone. Everything anyone said was incredibly funny to all of them, and they shouted the lyrics to the songs being played in the background, and for a while, Shiyun had even passed out on Juhee's shoulder. At some point, they'd even gotten so loud that the one other couple there decided to leave.

"Who wants to add another drink to the mix?" Juhee asked, shaking her shoulder to wake Shiyun up. Dasom was too zoned out to respond, just staring off into outer space.

"That's a terrible idea," Haru giggled. "I'm in."

"Excuse me!" Juhee called to the staff. "Can we get a bottle of dongdongju?"

"Ah sorry, we don't have any," one waiter replied to her. "Can I get you a bottle of makgeolli instead? It's pretty much the same thing."

Dasom snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at the rest of them, eyes wide. "He has a bottle of MARK LEE? WHAT?!"

"Yes, that works," Juhee said to the waiter before giving Dasom a funny look. "Not Mark Lee, makgeolli, the alcohol."

"Oh," Dasom pouted, putting her head on the table. "Damn, I really thought he had Mark Lee..."

Haru and Juhee glanced at each other and then back at Dasom as the waiter came and placed a bottle of the alcohol on the table.

"Dasom, do you miss Mark?" Haru asked her, tapping her head.

"Nooooo," Dasom drawled. "I just need to see if he's like... annoyed at me or something."

"Why would he be annoyed at you?" Juhee asked.

"He called me Dasom," she explained, looking up in despair. "Twice."

"What?" Juhee and Haru said at the same time, incredibly confused.

"He barely ever calls me Dasom more than once," she continued. "It's always Desi, Des, or D, or something. What happened to the nicknames? I know when I call him Mark instead of a dumb nickname like Marker, it's because I'm annoyed at him, or if I'm upset in general. Oh no, what if he's upset about something? What if something happened?"

"Dasom, you're overthinking," Haru told her.

"Am not," Dasom protested, grabbing the bottle of makgeolli and drinking directly from it.

"Disgusting," Juhee said. snatching the bottle away from Dasom and wiping the mouth off with a tissue.

"Give me more Mark Lee," Dasom whined, reaching for the bottle. "I mean, Mark— makgeolli."

"God, she's down bad," Haru exclaimed, and Juhee nodded, pouring the drink into everyone's glasses.

Fifteen minutes later, the four girls were just starting off a game of Never Have I Ever, complete with glasses of beer for each of them.

"All of us are going to lose our livers tomorrow," Shiyun said.

"Who cares?" Dasom giggled. "Come on, who's going first?"

"I'll go," Haru said. "Never have I ever drunk texted an ex."

"YOU HAVEN'T?!" all three of the older girls yelled at the same time.

"DRINK!" Haru laughed.

"Must be nice not to be an idiot," Shiyun commented as they all took a sip.

Dasom went next. "Never have I ever puked while I'm drunk."

"At the rate you're going, that might just change tonight," Juhee warned her as she and the other two sipped their drinks.

"Never have I ever been friends with an NCT member," Shiyun said, looking at Dasom.

To both Shiyun and Juhee's surprise, Dasom raised her glass and clinked it against Haru's, both of them drinking.

"Explain?" Juhee said to Haru.

"Haru is Haechan's childhood friend," Dasom explained for her. "She's close to the Dreamies."

"That's how Dasom and I know each other," Haru added, and at the same time, a bell rang, which meant there were new customers at the bar.

"That's crazy," Juhee said. "When is it gonna be my turn to relate?"

Haru leaned out of the booth and looked at the entrance, breaking into a smile.

"Very soon," Haru said. "Barkeep! Two more glasses of beer please!"

The other three girls looked confused, and Juhee also leaned out of the booth, looking back in the same direction as Haru.

"Oh, no fucking way," Juhee said, her eyes growing wide. Walking up to their table as Haru waved, were none other Mark and Donghyuck themselves.

"Haru?" Donghyuck said. "I wasn't sure if it was you, but what the fuck?"

"What are you guys doing here?!" Dasom exclaimed, surprised.

"Dasom?!" Mark realized, wondering why Donghyuck had walked right up to some strangers. They weren't strangers, at least not all four of them.

"Why do you keep calling me Dasom today?" Dasom cried out, slamming her hands on the table. "Are you mad at me? The fuck happened to Desi?"

"Damn, sorry," Mark said, becoming flustered when he realized Dasom wasn't sober by seeing the redness of her skin. "I guess I didn't realize."

The whole time, both Juhee and Shiyun were frozen in place, staring at Mark and Donghyuck like they couldn't believe they were real.

"You guys just came out for a drink?" Haru asked. "I forgot that this was your regular spot."

"Yeah, because it's always empty," Donghyuck said.

The bartender came up to them and placed two more glasses of beer on their table.

"I ordered these for you guys when I noticed you," Haru said. "You might as well sit with us, we have the room."

"Uh, sure why not?" Donghyuck said as Haru scooted closer to Dasom. He sat down next to his friend and looked up at Mark.

"Well?" Haru said, raising her eyebrows at Juhee and Shiyun across her. "Move over."

"Are you serious?" Juhee said, glancing back and forth between Mark, Donghyuck, Haru, and Dasom.

"Um, I'm not dangerous or anything," Mark said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I know," Juhee said as she and Shiyun made room for Mark next to them. "Sorry, it's just kind of shocking."

"Why?" Mark asked, sitting down, but his eyes were on Dasom, who was staring at her lap.

"I'm too drunk for this awkwardness, let's just put it out there now and move on," Shiyun said. "I'm Shiyun and this is Juhee. We're big fans of you two. This is probably weirder for you than it is for us, but we're Dasom's friends too."

"Oh, yeah, Dasom's told me a lot about you guys," Mark smiled. "Nice to finally meet you."

"Yeah, we're flattered that you're fans but now that's out the way," Donghyuck said. "Mark and I came here to get sloshed, I guess we gotta get on your level now."

"We were playing Never Have I Ever," Haru explained. "You two take our soju instead of the beer and take a shot every time you have to drink."

"I like that," Donghyuck grinned.

"Crazy coincidence you guys are here though," Juhee laughed. "But cool, let's play!"

"Yeah, crazy coincidence," Donghyuck agreed, but Dasom, who was still looking down noticed Haru and Donghyuck exchange a subtle fist bump under the table.

Those sneaky bitches, Dasom realized, looking up at them, trying not to show that she was shocked. They totally planned this.

"Right, it was my turn," Juhee said. "Never have I ever been a k-pop idol."

"Why are you targeting us?" Donghyuck laughed, pouring a shot for Mark and himself.

"You said it yourself," Juhee smiled. "You gotta get on our level."

Donghyuck couldn't argue with that. He and Mark raised their shot glasses and finished them off, bracing themselves to be targeted by the girls for the rest of the game.

"Mark, your turn," Haru said.

"Oh uh..." Mark thought for a second. "Never have I ever gotten a tattoo?"

Haru, Dasom, and Shiyun all took sips of their drinks.

"Oh, Mark?" Shiyun said with a laugh when she put her glass down. "Word of advice. We know you know Dasom the best here but I'd suggest not to target her. She's drank the most all night."

"Ah shit dude," Mark said, looking at his friend again. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Marker," Dasom said defiantly. "Target me all you want."

"My turn!" Donghyuck said. "Never have I ever been born in the 20th century."

Mark rolled his eyes and Haru glared at Donghyuck, but it just made Dasom giggle.

"Rude," Juhee laughed as they all understood he was making fun of all five of them for being older than him.

"Never have I ever been to Japan," Haru said during the next round, thinking that it would just refer to Mark and Donghyuck since they'd been their for concerts before.

"Damn it Haru," Dasom sighed, picking up her drink along with the boys. "I think the alcohol do be starting to make me ill."

Without thinking about it, Mark stood up and grabbed the glass from Dasom's hand, taking a huge gulp that downed most of what was left in her glass.

"There," Mark said, sitting down at putting the glass back in front of her. "Now you don't have to drink."

Juhee and Shiyun gave each other knowing smiles while Haru and Haechan 'ooh'ed simultaneously.

"Damn, thanks Marker," Dasom blinked surprised by what just happened.

"What a manly man," Haru teased Mark.

"Shut up," Mark said, hoping he didn't make Dasom feel weird. It didn't seem like it though, which was good.

As the game continued, it was mainly just the four girls, who in their own ways all knew a lot about Mark and Donghyuck, focusing on getting the two boys to drink so they could make them get as tipsy as they were. Everything they said, they made sure it applied to both Mark and Donghyuck.

"Never have I ever been on tour."

"Passed an audition for SM Entertainment."

"Debuted in NCT 127."

"Debuted in NCT Dream."

"Sold over one million copies of an album."

"Been the maknae of a k-pop group."

"Covered a song called Billionaire."

"Been asked to do aegyo by a fangirl."

The possibilities were almost endless, so they decided it was time to end the game when the boys had gone through two bottles of soju and their beers.

As the night went on, they all just sat talking, eating, drinking, and laughing at just about anything, the same way the girls had been before the two guys joined them. Shiyun had even passed out again, and Juhee had taken out a pen from her bag, doodling on her face while the rest of them told her what to add.

"Is this who we are?" Juhee asked, her words slurring after Haechan had asked her to draw a classic penis on Shiyun's cheek. "A bunch of 10 year olds?"

"Yes," Haru giggled. "Come on, add some hair to the ballsack."

In his lap, Mark's phone buzzed so he picked it up to check his texts, squinting to see since his vision was even worse when he was tipsy without his glasses.

* * *

yourplatinum

desi
markerrrrr

desi
what's up my guy

mark
duuude I'm sitting at the same table as you hahaha

desi
i knwoww

desi
i wish u were sitfng with me though

mark
oh really

mark
yyou could just ask one of your freinds to swicth you know

desi
nahhhdh that would be giving hahyuck what they want

mark
what? wdym??

desi
pls, u rly thi k this was a coincidence hahaha

desi
was going out for drinks your idea or dinghyuks

mark
definitely dinghyuks haha

desi
just as i suspected

desi
those two set it up

mark
hwo do yuu know that

mark
and why

desi
issa funny story actually

desi
the waiter said he could give us markgolee

mark
huh???

desi
you know, the alcohol ?

mark
you mean makgeolli?

desi
oh yeah, that hahahah

desi
so i did what i jsut did, and i thought he said yuor name and i was like this man has a bottlle of MARK LEE?????

mark
LMAO JHSHAHA

desi
but haru and juhee those dumb bifches thought that meant i msis you or some shit

desi
so i think haru t3xted hyuck to bring you here

desi
i saw them fist bump when juhee said this was a crazy coincidence

mark
oh man

mark
they definittelyyry set it up

mark
hyuck and i never go out this randomly for drinks

desi
i wonder why hyuck agreed to plan this wiht haru

mark
i have an idea why

desi
what is it ??

mark
this is probably a really dumb thing to say right now |

mark
they might be trying to play cupid

desi
tfff is that supposed to mean

mark
i think they might think we like each other

desi
lord

desi
this is not happening

mark
shit, i shouldn't have risked it |

mark
what?

desi
i think i might be sick

mark
OH I FUCKED UP |

mark
the thought of us makes you sick?

desi
nooooo

* * *

"No!" Dasom repeated herself out loud, tossing her phone onto the table and putting her head in her hands. "I'm being literal, like for real. Everything feels queazy."

"What?" Juhee said, looking up from drawing on Shiyun, while Donghyuck and Haru were too busy arguing about something to listen.

Oh shit, Mark thought, understanding the situation, and it was like he instantly sobered up. He stood up and went to the other side of the booth and leaned over Donghyuck and Haru, grabbing Dasom's arm and pulling her up slowly.

"Move over guys," Mark said, and both Donghyuck and Haru lifted their legs up onto the seat. Mark dragged Dasom's wobbly figure out of the booth and swung her arm around his shoulder.

"I feel weird Mark," Dasom croaked weakly as he began to walk, making her do the same.

"Yeah, I know," Mark said, his own steps slightly off balance since he was also not sober as he led her towards the bathroom. "Don't freak out, but I'm pretty sure you're about to puke."

"What?" Dasom said, looking up at him with wide eyes. "No, that's never happened to—"

She suddenly cut herself off, clapping her free hand over her mouth.

"Fuck, you actually are," Mark said, walking faster and then pushing the girl's bathroom door open. He didn't think much of it as he went inside with her.

As soon as they were in, Dasom let go of Mark and ran to one of the two stalls, and just as he thought, she fell to her knees and hurled into the toilet bowl.

He saw her loose hair falling over he shoulders, so he went inside and pulled her hair back out of the way.

"No!" she cried. "This is so fucking embarrassing man, don't be here."

"Chill," Mark said, rubbing her back. "Nothing to be embarrassed about, if anything it's abnormal that you've never puked up alcohol before this."

"I feel like dying," Dasom groaned after she puked again.

"You won't after you're done," Mark told her, still kneeling with her and holding her hair out of the way.

"No, I meant out of embarrassment," she said.

"Dude, I told you not to be," he laughed. "It's just me."

"Yeah I know, that's exactly my point," she said.

Mark wondered what Dasom meant by that, but she seemed like she didn't want to get into it, so he didn't ask.

She sniffled, her eyes watering a little. "Whatever, I think I'm good now."

"You sure?" he asked, patting her back.

"Yep," she said, standing up. She flushed the toilet and hobbled over to the sink to wash her mouth and face.

Mark also washed his hands and then grabbed a bunch of paper towels from the dispenser and handed them to Dasom.

"Thanks," she said, dabbing her face dry with them as best as she could, and then looked in the mirror, seeing her smudged eye makeup. "God, I look ridiculous."

"I can't lie to you and say you actually look great," Mark chuckled. "But you really don't look that bad. Here, wait."

He stepped closer to her and carefully put his thumbs near her eyes, rubbing away the excess eyeliner that had gotten messed up, making sure he wasn't pressing too hard.

"That's better," he said, smiling at her. "You look fine."

Dasom shivered when Mark removed his hands from her face.

"Are you cold?" he asked, seeing that she had goosebumps all over her arms.

"N- no," she said, taking a step away from him. "Let's just go back."

Dasom walked past Mark towards the door, but he grabbed her hand.

"Yo, what's up?" he asked her, and this time his eyes widened, seeing her eyes were welling up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said, pulling her hand out of his and sniffing to stop the tears from falling. "Sorry, I guess I just get embarrassed easily."

"What? Come on dude," he said. "You don't have to be embarrassed about anything around me."

"I know," Dasom replied. What Mark didn't know was that she was lying. In reality, even she didn't know why she had teared up.

If anything, it was because she couldn't stand to be that close to Mark anymore. If she did, she was scared she just wouldn't be able to let him go after that... but there was no way he was on the same wavelength as her. The way he took care of her made her want to do the same for him all the time, but there was just no way.

"I think I'm ready to go home," she said, biting her lip.

"Okay," Mark said, and this time he didn't stop her as she walked out. He followed her and heard her say the same thing to her friends.

"Aww, you puked, didn't you?" Juhee laughed. "Yeah okay, let's get you home. Shiyun is totally out of commission too."

Shiyun groaned weakly like she was trying to agree, barely awake with her head on the table.

"How are you getting home?" Donghyuck inquired.

"We were gonna take a cab back to my house," Juhee answered.

"Four tipsy girls in a cab at two in the morning?" Mark said, shaking his head. "I don't think so. We had someone drive us here, we can give you four a ride."

"Yeah," Donghyuck agreed. "Don't worry, the car is big enough."

Dasom didn't want to accept the offer, but both Juhee and Haru did before she could say anything, so they ended up getting into the boys' SUV.

Again, Dasom tried her best to avoid sitting next to Mark, but all her friends had different ideas, with Donghyuck sitting shotgun, and the other girls forcing Mark and Dasom into the back alone.

"You two are the most sober," Haru had said. "Climb over the seats."

"My apartment is kind of far away," Juhee said once they were all inside.

"No worries," Donghyuck shrugged. "We stay out a lot later than this from time to time, so it's not that big of deal."

When Juhee told the driver the location, the map on screen showed that it was a little over half an hour away, so Shiyun promptly fell asleep again, as did Donghyuck. Haru and Juhee began talking about the concert again, and Dasom wondered how they still managed to find things to discuss.

"Thanks for helping me earlier Marker," she said, realizing she hadn't properly said that to him yet.

"No biggie," Mark replied. "As long as you're okay, it's all good."

"Yeah, I am," she said. A silence enveloped them, only filled with Haru and Juhee's giggling.

Dasom started to feel awkward as she still couldn't believe she'd almost cried in front of Mark. She was a little too mortified by everything that happened despite him seeming to not care, so she just closed her eyes, pretending to sleep so she wouldn't have to talk to Mark.

Seeing her close her eyes, Mark sighed, wishing he could talk to her. Still, she was probably exhausted, so he didn't bother her, and instead out on his airpods from his pocket, and started listening to music, staring out of the window.

At some point, Dasom really drifted into sleep, and when the car went over a speed breaker a little roughly, everyone was shaken. That's when Mark looked at Dasom just in time to see her head falling towards him.

His reflexes kicking in, Mark quickly put his hand in front of his shoulder just before she knocked into him sharply. He slowly let go and let her head rest on his upper arm, glad that Donghyuck wasn't there to see how red he was obviously turning.

Eventually, Mark also ended up falling asleep with his head leaning against the window, comforted by the feeling of Dasom breathing against him.

"Hey, Dasom," Juhee whispered a while later, reaching back and poking the sleeping girl. "Wake up, we're here."

Dasom opened her eyes at Juhee's touch and saw that the seat in front of her was bent so she could get out. Her eyes shifted to the side, realizing she was leaning against Mark's arm.

"Jesus Christ," she said, quickly raising herself off him, seeing that he was asleep. Before he could wake up too, she leapt out of the backseat.

The four girls thanked the driver and Donghyuck, who had also woken up, for giving them a ride.

"Anytime," Donghyuck smiled.

"It was great meeting you Haechan," Shiyun said, feeling a lot better now that she had rested in the car.

"We should hang out again!" he exclaimed, much to Shiyun and Juhee's surprise. "This was fun!"

As much as Dasom was glad her friends had gotten along with Mark and Donghyuck, she was over the whole night. Her emotions were all over the place and she just wanted to sink into her bed and cry. It wasn't even that time of the month for her, so she really didn't know why she was being this emotional.

As Donghyuck got back into the car, the four girls waited for them to drive away. When the car started up again, Mark slowly opened his eyes to the noise, and he saw Dasom standing outside the window he was leaned against.

He locked eyes with her and lifted his head.

Mark waved to her and smiled, but he didn't get a smile back. Dasom just bit her lip again and waved back listlessly.

She's probably tired, Mark thought as the car pulled away.

But he couldn't help but feel like something was still not right between them.

───── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─────

i would also like to go to a txt concert, i will literally kay em ess if i don't get a ticket for belmont park in may

anyway this was an early update so it's just one chapter for today

y'all not ready for what's gonna go down in the next two chapters 😈 leave a vote and i'll see you in two days <3

oh but before i go can we just talk about how AWFUL 127's teaser photos are??

like the boys look hot of course but the actual photos SUCKKKK, the concept is boring as hell, and the production quality is shitty, GO TO HELL FR SM WHERE IS THEIR TOUR MONEY GOING???

whew as an art/design major this triggered me goodbye 💀

───── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 13.6K 35
"god you are such a b word to me!" "just say i'm a bitch and get it over with." + in which haechan's soulmate happens to be the girl who attempted to...
62.7K 2.2K 76
❪ "oh baby, I never said I was going to do anything." ❫ 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 ; she aspired to succeed. idol au; nct lee haechan. BOOK 1: in...
96.3K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ ꒰ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
3.8M 184K 120
☾ Idol au ☾ Social media/text au ☾ "Yo what, how did you know that?" "Mark...I'm literally your fan." Book 1 in the Dreaming series Book cover: @...