The sword of Mandalore

By WardDV

. More

Spoiler alert and Disclaimer
Chapter 1

Prologue

29 0 0
By WardDV

The Mandalorian is a man who has been saved as a child by 'The Tribe' which was a part of the ', who, in accordance with , were a cult which practiced the archaic Members of 'The Tribe' lived on Mandalore's moon 'Concordia'. After the night of a thousand tears, the empire drove Mandalorians away from their home planet and its moons. Only a few Mandalorians remained, scattered over the galaxy. Having won the Dark Saber from Moff Gideon, a high ranked governer of the empire, he returned to a place where two members of 'The Tribe', the Armourer and Paz Viszla, had been hiding' ... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.