Avengers: Liberation

由 heartofthesouth

Sequel to Avengers: Damnation. Liberty Davis has been away from the Avengers for six years, trying to come to... 更多

Chapter 1- Her Bare Skin
Chapter 2- Heart Breaking Cry
Chapter 3- Wet Pavement
Chapter 4- Bruce Banner
Chapter 5- Seeped Through
Chapter 6- New Home
Chapter 7- She Tore My Mind Apart
Chapter 8- Trying To Save My Mind
Chapter 9- The Stars And The Moon
Chapter 10- Welcomed The Unwelcome
Chapter 11- Part Of Me
Chapter 12- Returning to New York
Chapter 13- Sharing With Him
Chapter 14- Vulnerability
Chapter 15- Catch Me
Chapter 16- Twisted Tales From Japan- Part 1
Chapter 17- Guilt Ridden Spy
Chapter 18- The Man Safe From Danger
Chapter 19- All Too Familiar Black Spots
Chapter 20- Keep All This Pain Away
Chapter 21- Twisted Tales From Japan- Part 2
Chapter 22- America's Patriotic Hero
Chapter 23- Edge Of The World
Chapter 24- A Kiss Plain And Simple
Chapter 25- Taking Over
Chapter 26- Unable To See
Chapter 27- Here At MIdnight
Chapter 28- Complicated Woman
Chapter 29- Barely A Word Spoken
Chapter 30- My Answer Was No
Chapter 31- Closer and Closer
Chapter 33- The Bleeding
Chapter 34- Valkyrie
Chapter 35- Bare
Chapter 36- What We Were
Chapter 37- I Think It's Just Optimism
Chapter 38- Undisclosed Scars
Chapter 39- Truly Forgiven
Chapter 40- The Arms Of Logan Howlett
Chapter 41- Doctor Strange
Chapter 42- Hydra
Chapter 43- Broken Street
Chapter 44- The Return

Chapter 32- Violent Red Sky

90 2 1
由 heartofthesouth

A spark was all it took.

As I drew my hand away from his, a spark leapt from my fingertips to his. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. His lips pressed hard against mine, I gasped against his lips as the electricity sparked through the sea air. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pushed one hand into my long black hair. He suddenly pulled my body closer to his, allowing me to straddle his lap. Our lips moved together as we were consumed by this undeniable attraction. My hands pressed against his chest as I slowly mapped out each muscle of his torso with my fingertips.

I drew my tongue across his bottom lip causing him to groan in pleasure against my lips. I sighed in bliss as we sat there, wrapped up in each other. My hands moved over his broad shoulders, and into his white and silver hair. I moved my lips against his and gently bit his bottom lip; his lips suddenly disappeared from mine. I opened my eyes wide as his lips planted gentle kisses against my neck; I hummed in pleasure as he continued his ministrations. Soon his teeth began to nip against the sensitive skin of my collar bone causing me to moan. He pulled away from me and looked down at me with dark storm grey eyes. My chest heaved against his, as I sat there in his lap. His arms kept my body constricted against mine, as me both stared into each other's eyes.

We didn't say a word as we sat there. Slowly I felt the knot of my halter neck dress loosen as I sat there in his lap. The straps fell away from my shoulders but hid my modestly. His fingertips gently grazed over the etched scars hidden from his view as they crawled over my back. He pulled me against his body allowing him to see over my shoulder and down at the hidden scars. My heart raced in my chest as his fingers explored the marred flesh. Then once again the familiar feeling of his lips against my neck returned. I allowed my neck to crane back as I moaned. He groaned against the skin of my neck as I grasped his hair by the root. I ran my fingers through his hair as he caressed me.

The tender, this intense and personal moment between us, as it was all shattered.

"I wonder if Eric found Liberty, she didn't look too comfortable when she came outside. I wonder if she's ok. Remy told me Eric went looking for her." My eyes widened in panic as Eric continued to caress and skin my marked skin.

"We need to stop." Eric pulled his lips away from my bare skin and looked down at me with confused silver eyes.

"Logan's coming to find us." I said in whisper as I reached behind me and retied my halter neck dress. Eric nodded and smirked down at me. He suddenly rose put with me in his arms, I chuckled as he held me against him. He let my bare feet gently touch the cold ground as Logan' mind drew closer and closer.

Eric pushed a long strand of hair away from my face as he stood there, him looking down at me and me looking up at him. His thumb gently caressed the skin of my cheek as I stood there in his embrace. He leaned down and pressed a gentle and final kiss against my lips. I leaned against him as he held my body against him.

"Ah-hem." I pulled my lips away from Eric and looked up to see a smirked Logan.

"I'm guessing you decided to keep her to yourself when you found her then?" Eric smirked at Logan and dropped his arms from around me as he stepped forward.

"We decided to talk for a while." Logan nodded, in a 'not so convinced' way as me winked down at me causing beet red blush to quickly spread over my cheeks.

"Well it didn't look like talking when I got here. Anyway, Liberty Hank wanted to talk to you, and Remy was getting suspicious of what you two were getting up to, so I decided to come get you myself." I nodded and stepped away from Eric and quickly walked over to Logan. Eric followed me as I walked back to the school with Logan.

"So why does hank want to talk to me?" Logan smiled down at me and ran a hand through his hair as he pulled out an already cut cigar and a zippo lighter and lit the cigar. Two large puffs of thick smoke came from the end before he took in a deep breath.

"Hank wanted to talk to you about your results, he thinks from the correlations he's made out, you could easily be stronger than Jean when it comes to your telekinetic powers, and apparently at your level now, you can easily rival Eric, with some training." Logan smirked at this as he held his cigar between his upper and lower canine.

"That's impressive." I said in a small and unsure voice. How was I meant to feel about this, I could easily take on one of the strongest mutants alive, Jean grey and I could rival the man I was seeing right now. Great.

"What's the possibility of fight training?" I suddenly blurted out with. I surprised myself, my amazingly elusive and undeceive subconscious decided to speak up for once. Logan raised a surprised and curious eyebrow at me.

"I could train you if you want kid, if anything if makes the playing field even, us with healing abilities means I won't have to hold back. As much." He smirked down at me and then looked over his shoulder, causing me to look over mine. Eric was walking closely behind with a small smile on his lips.

"You just eaves dropping Magnus?" Eric smirked and looked down at me causing me to look away as my heart suddenly and painfully slammed against my ribcage.

"Yes, I couldn't help eaves dropping in on that part that Hank believes Liberty could easily rival me now, with some training." Logan nodded and looked down at me out of the corner of his deep blue eyes.

"Don't worry kid; he gets territorial over his powers." I chuckled and nudged him slightly.

"Why don't you train her then and see if she can rival you?" I looked up at Logan with my mouth wide.

"Thanks for throwing me into that one." Logan smirked and mentally chuckled.

"He won't say yes, he wants to be the master of magnetism." My mouth closed with a snap as we all stopped in out tracks and looked at one another. I looked at Eric and saw him with a large smirk on his lips.

"Well due to the fact you agreed to train her physically, I can see no harm in training her." I looked at Eric who smirked down at me. I was going to die. I walked on ahead of them.

Great I was going to get slashed to death by Logan, all because of my healing factor, and Eric was going to try and prove that there was no way I could rival him. I sighed and ran my hands over my face, well I knew one thing. By tomorrow afternoon I would be full of puncture wounds, and be trained so mentally and physically hard I wouldn't want to rival Eric.

Well bring it on.

I smirked to myself as I quickly walked up to Hank McCoy. He smiled at me and pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Logan told me you wanted to speak with me." Hank nodded and pulled a small tablet out from his pocket.

"Yes, I mapped out your results and applied the relative correlations. I believe with training from Eric that you could easily rival his powers, I understand it hard to pin point your mental powers, so I would like you to train with jean, to get to grasps with your telekinetic powers, and your telepathic powers. Which she had agreed to do, but I don't know about Eric..." I smiled up at Hank, and nodded.

"Eric has agreed to training me already, Logan asked him." Hank nodded and gave a small chuckle.

"Has Logan said about training you physically?" I shook my head, causing hank to purse his lips together.

"I actually asked him to train me." Hank kept his lips pursed and nodded.

"You understand that Logan won't go easy on you, due to your healing advantage." I nodded and gave a small smile.

"By tomorrow evening I will look like a acupuncture accident, don't you worry I already know, he already warned me." Hank smiled and patted me on the shoulder.

"I guess I should officially welcome you to the X-Men, Liberty." He smiled down at me and turned away, to visit his old friend Charles Xavier.

I stood there frozen, try to absorb all the information I was just given. It was a lot to take in, the training, the results and the welcome.

I felt slightly confuse. My hand instinctively grasped the edge of the picnic table stopping my world from so violently shifting.

"Are you ok Cher?" I twisted around to see Remy standing there. His hair was windswept, and his smile was warm and relaxing. I nodded and sighed, I just needed to make it through tonight, then I could sleep.

"you don't look so good to me Cher, how about we relax a little?" I raised an eye brown at him and smirked. He chuckled and gestured a hand out to me.

"A dance maybe Cher, I'm sure I could find some good music?" I chuckled and grasped his hand gently in mine.

"Only because you asked so nicely Mr Lebeau." He chuckled and pulled me towards, an iPod docking station where sat an iPod connected to Spotify.

"So Cher what would you like to dance too?" I smiled and quickly searched Spotify's vast libraries. I finally found it. Itch by nothing but thieves. Remy chuckled and suddenly span me around. We swayed together as we danced. The bass was heavy and it distorted both our heartbeats. Remy grabbed both my hands and began to spin me around as the instrumental kicked in. soon my feet were no longer touching the ground as Remy lifted me into the air. I laughed heartily as He span me around above him. He quickly brought me back to earth as the last note rang out.

I looked over Remy's shoulder as Students ran towards the docking station deciding what song to play next; suddenly the I chuckled as the intro began to vibrate through the air. Little monster by Royal Blood. These kids had good taste in music. Remy grabbed my hand and pulled me into the growing crowd of students and teachers.

"I got love on my fingers, Lust on my tongue, You say you got nothing, So come out and get some, Heartache to Heartache, I'm your wolf- I'm your man, I say run little monster, Before you know who I am." Both me and Remy howled the lyrics loudly as we jumped and rocked our way through the instrumental. My heart skipped beats as I felt the static crescendo through the air.

"I got love on my fingers, Lust on my tongue, You say you got nothing, So come out and get some, Heartache to Heartache, I'm your wolf- I'm your man, I say run little monster, Before you know who I am." We howled to the last verse of the chorus, causing us to burst into a fit of laughter. When the song finally ended. I smiled up at Remy and looked deep into his crimson eyes. I could see the pure joy behind them. I could feel that same joy spread through my own eyes. It had been so long since I had felt human, since I felt normal.

"I think I need a drink." Remy nodded as we walked away from the dancing bodies. He grabbed me a brown bottle of beer from a large block of ice shaped like a bucket. Well someone found they had a use today. I looked around to see a student move his hand over someone's drink while their back was turned, turning it into rock hard ice. His eyes caught mine, and all I saw was sudden panic. I smirked and pressed a finger to my lips. He smiled back and quickly ran away, as the other male student listed the solid drink to his lips. His reaction was golden as he shook the glass only to see smacked in the face by a hard lump of frozen cola. I chuckled and magnetically flipped the caps off our beers.

"Cheers cher." I took a small sip from my ice cold beer and kept it in my hands making them slowly grow numb. I shivered slightly as I sat there in the setting sun.

"You went thinking of keeping Liberty all to yourself now were you Bub?" I looked to my right to see Logan standing beside me, with a bottle of beer in hand, and a toothpick locked between his canines.

"Of course not, but Liberty as looking awfully lonely without my company." Logan nodded and smirked down at me.

"I'm sure my company will be good enough Remy." Remy smirked and took one last gulp of his beer before discarding the empty bottle. Logan took another gulp of his half empty beer bottle and gestured out a hand to me.

"You look very natural dancing Liberty." I shrugged trying to hide my obvious blushing. Logan chuckled and placed his bottle on the picnic table.

"so how about it, me and you on the makeshift dance floor." I chuckled and grasped his hand tightly.

"I thought you would never ask." I dragged him over to the grassland we called a dance floor and swayed away the setting sun. I kept a constant smile on my lips, as Logan was no natural dancer, yet here he was trying for me.

I chuckled as we pulled ourselves from the makeshift dance floor.

Logan had the largest smirk on his face as he looked down at me with his darkening blue eyes, as the sun disappeared over the horizon, leaving a violent red sky in its wake.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
166 9 9
Jessica Lee left her job with MI5 after a mission went horribly wrong to start a new life in New York. She was lucky to find a job with Stark Indust...
245K 4.3K 26
Serena Ace is a doctor at SHIELD. She manages to keep her secret under wraps as she works at SHIELD. That is, until Loki decided to try to destroy th...
61.5K 2.8K 60
AGE OF DARKNESS Book Two Sequel To Age of Glory · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · Tony Stark sighs. "You're not going with me on this, are you, Cap?" Steve Rogers si...