๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€, แตแถฆสณแตƒแถœแต˜หก...

By OXITWO

โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—š๐—˜ ! เฟเพ‚ [ ๐Ÿฅ ] # ๊’ฐ ยฐ ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘/๏ผ’๏ผ—/๏ผ’๏ผ๏ผ’๏ผ‘ยฐ ๊’ฑ โ†ณ โ แดฌ... More

| ๐™Š๐™Š .
| ๐™Š๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™‘.
| ๐™Š๐™‘.
| ๐™‘๐™„.
| ๐™‘๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™‘๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™„๐™“.
| ๐™“๐™„.
| ๐™“๐™„๐™„.
|๐™“๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™“๐™„๐™‘ .

| ๐™“ .

536 26 12
By OXITWO

( slightly dramatic chapter, my poetic side got the best of me.)

" Why? "

" Huh? "

A brief silence flooded over Emi and her sudden companion.

" Hyun, Why are you walking me to school? " Emi huffed and fastened her walk to school but he easily strided next to her, his long legs having a better advantage.

" Maybe because I want to. " he says smartly, and Emi muttered something under her breath in Japanese.

" Look, I've already said sorry! What more do you want me to do? "

Emi whirled around with a look of hurt flashing in her brownish-grey eyes.

" I wasn't asking for an apology, Hyun! Apparently I should be apologizing to you. So I'm sorry Hyun, that I'm completely incompetent for trying to live my life when a billion other things are happening, "

Emi started walking again, her heels pounding on the concrete harder than usual as Hyun let out a frustrated groan and followed after her.

" Do you think I asked Chloe to break my phone? Do you think I asked Nino not to pick me up and bring me to a party against my will? Do you think I asked for that boy to get akumatized??
And do you think I got trapped in ice willingly?? " Emi rants, her voice becoming higher and higher, until curious bystanders turned to face them.

Hyun sighed and scratched the back of his head in guilt and opened his mouth to apologize again.

" No, it's fine. I should've been safer, right? Sometimes, hawkmoth decides not to akumatize people. So how would I know if someone randomly got akumatized? I'm only one person and my eyes aren't around paris! "

" Emi... You know that isn't what I was trying to say! I was just worried about you so I automatically mentioned things that you have no control of. I'm sorry! "

Hyun switched to Korean then, not wanting others to hear their conversation any longer.

He bowed deeply, and Emi ignored him, continuing to walk until she was in front of the school, or next to it.

" Emi, please... I know it was selfish of me, so please... forgive me. " he says, grasping her wrist tightly.

Her demeanor softened, and she sighed.

" Hyun. I know you care about me, and that you worry for me but it's just so suffocating when I have not one, but basically two people controlling everything I do. If I get captured or kidnapped or trapped, I don't care. Because I know Ladybug and Chat Noir will help me. I swear that I'll tell you if something happens... but for now, you need to trust me. "

Hyun sighs softly for the last time, leaning down to rest his forehead against her shoulder, his black hair brushing against her cheek, and his fingers spreading out along her back in a breezy embrace.

" Okay, " he nods against her shoulder, and she patted the back of his head, her fingers treading through his black tresses.

" I'll come pick you up after school! "
He says, springing up in excitement.

" Oppa, I have modeling after school. "
Emi smiled, and he just shrugged.

" Then I'll pick you up after modeling!"
He huffed, and Emi nodded.

" Okay. "

Then he brought her in his arms and squeezed her, and spun her around.

" Oppa! " She gasped, clinging onto him and started to laugh as he tickled her sides.

" Don't be mad at me again! It's scary! "
He says, and she just laughed and bent over, trying to make him stop.

" Oppa, no! Stop! " she giggled out, and he just continued, and she darted away from his arms.

" Who's that? " Alya asked, watching them as they laughed together, and Marinette let out a small amused giggle.

" Oh, I remember him. They came into the bakery together and asked where the grocery store was. His name was... Hyun, I think. "

" They're like, really close. " Alya commented, and glanced at Marinette who watched them with a smile.

" I'm going to school now! You can't come in, you're not enrolled! " Emi shouted at Hyun, who just chased after her.

" I will be soon enough! "

" No! "

Hyun slowed down, and huffed.
"Okay. But when we're alone we better plan something fun. "

" Okay. " Emi heaved, and collasped in his arms for one last hug, and he patted her back as she wheezed in his chest.

" There, there. Okay, off to school young lady! Get those A's for me, girl. "
Emi rolled her eyes, as she knew he was mocking her mother.

" Okay, Okaasan. I have the perfect thing planned. " She winked and booped his nose, as he blinked.

" Looking forward to it, Emi-Chan. "

He waved as Emi walked to the steps of the school, but got pulled aside quickly.

" What the- ?! " Emi squeaked, but then got turned around by dark tan arms.

" Who was that? " Nino asked darkly, resulting in Emi to flinch.

" Um... My friend...? " she said quietly, and then she noticed Adrien looking at the two curiously.

" Yeah, sure he is. Now spill it! I thought you liked Chat Noir! "

Emi's eyes widened and she rushed to smoosh her hands over his mouth.

" Nino! " She scolded, and Adrien walked over.

" Something about Chat Noir? " he asked, and watched as Emi eyed Nino cautiously.

" I was just asking if her friend liked Chat Noir, dude. Does he, my dear Emi?"

" Well... " Emi trailed off, and shrugged.

" Maybe, I don't really know. He thought they were just cosplayers before he saw them in front of him. "

Nino laughed, as did Adrien.

" You're not serious." Nino said, and Emi nodded before he could make another denial.

" Uh-Huh! He did, I swear. "

" What's his name?" Adrien asked, obviously gesturing to her friend.

" I think it was Oppa. That's... a unique name. " Nino says, and both Adrien and Emi snorted and looked at each other.

" Oppa's not his name, his name is Hyun. " Emi reveals, and Adrien nodded along.

" Oppa is a Korean honorific. It either refers to a male of higher status, an older male, or an endearing and playful term for a male. "

Nino quirked a brow.

Emi clears her throat, just as Nino was going to say something, the bell rung, which Emi clenched a victorious fist at.

" You're not getting out of this. " Nino points at Emi and she just waved her hand at him.

" Yeah, okay. "

Adrien chuckled at their banter and followed Emi up the stairs.

°°°

" Alya, i feel jealous. But the person I feel jealous of is a nice person. What do I do?" Marinette asks, gazing at how Emi easily talked to Adrien and included Nino without so much as a stutter.

The two boys poked and prodded at Emi , her face turning a noticable red when she landed blow upon blow at Nino.

Marinette guessed that it was him who was teasing her and Adrien adding in his two cents.

She could hear their banter from where she sat on the green bench against a wall.

" Come on , Emi. You really won't tell me? " Adrien says , and Nino smirked.

" I'll tell you, dude! "

Emi's face paled. " Nino! If you do that i won't share my chocolate croissants with you, and you know they're expensive!"

"So now you're threatening him, huh? I didn't know that you played that type of game." Adrien says , crossing his arms .

Emi copied his actions and stood across from him, crossing her arms and wearing his mischievous expression.

" What about you, eh? No thought of anyone? Crush? Celebrity crush? Superhero crush? "

Marinette's eyes widened at this and listened intently.

Adrien bristled slightly, not to anyone's eyes except Nino's and Emi's.

" No... I , uh... Don't get out enough to have a crush on anyone, and i dont like anyone at school so I don't have one. I don't really watch TV either, haha..."

Nino relented and gave up on the hopeless boy, but Emi just chewed on her lip absent - mindedly,
murmuring an mm and ending the conversation.

" I know you can't help it, girl. They are really close despite Emi attending classes for two weeks."

Alya agreed, and Marinette watched them wave at Nino and get into a sleek black car together.

" I mean, they're just friends by the looks of it, and it's entirely possible to get close to him like she is."

A whine came from Marinette as she folded in on herself and held the top of her head.
" it's only 50% possible because I can't talk to Adrien for the life of me! I'm such a blabber mouth I can't even form one sentence around him."

Alya grinned and leaned on the arm closest to Marinette. " Oh, they're sentences alright, sentences in an Alien language."

This only made Marinette glare playfully at Alya.

°°°

" Today you'll be modelling your father's and mother's collaboration, Gabriel x KANA .
In this collaboration you'll be wearing many outfits inspired by Kana's interior designs.
Your mother is already here to supervise and examine , as Gabriel is ever so busy."
Natalie, Gabriel's personal assistant ad secretary says.

Upon exiting the car and looking around, Emi is immediately disappointed upon seeing her mother's usual brooding face .

Her mother's dark and emotionless eyes made Emi's mood dampen, and she automatically straightened up and kept her eyes half-lidded, and empty.

Like her mother.

Her lips turned into a neutral line, and she clasped her hands together.

" Let's get you two to the dressing rooms." Kana says and swiftly turned, leading Emi to hers.

Adrien, upon seeing this ... change in Emi, grew immediately concerned.

Sure, he would do something similar when his father was rude and turned his wants down, but not immediately when he saw him.

He loved his father so he wanted to show he was happy to see him even if it didn't seem like his father felt the same.

Didn't Kana and Emi love each other?

She was like a robot, and had different settings.

Was she just faking the whole happiness thing at school with himself and Nino?

Shaking his head at these thoughts, he followed his own stylist and Natalie into the building and into an elevator that Kana and Emi were currently in.

" Emi, hold the elevator door for Adrien."

" Yes, mother." she says blankly and steps forward once to stick her arm out and hold it against the metal doors that were ready to close any second.

" Thank you." Adrien says with a smile, and she returned one that didn't quite reach her eyes.

Adrien, his stylist, and Natalie situated themselves in front of Emi and Kana, and Adrien was told to press one of the circular metallic buttons that said 5.

The only noise in the elevator was he whirring of the machine going up , and the beeping of each floor being announced.

Finally as the digital number at the top of the door showed 5, the elevators opened to a sleek and beautiful lobby.

Beautiful people skittered past left and right , and the secretary at the desk beamed.

" I don't have to assume that you're here for your modelling gig! It's so nice to meet you Kana and Emi Beaúsejóur, and Adrien Agreste! Oh , and of course Adrien's stylist and transport. "

Adrien's stylist was a man, and he was ordinary but you could tell he was a stylist by the way he carried himself and his clean haircut and defined face.
He just tilted his head downward with the ghost of a smile and Natalie's face didn't change.

Realizing that she was holding them up, the secretary gasped and briskly walked from behind the desk.

" Oh yes, I'm sorry. Your studio and dressing rooms are right this way! If you need anything shout for Martha!" She says quickly and opens the door for them before promptly walking away.

The studio inside was vast and large, with a green backdrop and large light stands all around .

There was a table full with snacks and Emi felt a strong want for those scrumptious looking treats .

" Get dressed and meet me here." Vincent says , and Kana practically shoved Emi inside the room with a golden star on the from of it's door.

Emi watched as Adrien calmly walked in the room right besides hers and he smiled quite warmly at her.

He clenched his fist and his lips formed words that weren't french.

It was Korean.

you can do it .

Which also sounded like the word , fighting .

Before Emi could react, Kana rudely grabbed her arm and pulled Emi inside.

" Do you really think we have enough time to talk? i have to get you dressed, and have your makeup done. Do not make me have to tell you again.

I took all of your measurements, undress and we'll go from there."

Emi wished she didn't have to undress in front of her mother that would analyze every bit of her until she'd choose the tiniest flaw to have redone.

Emi quickly took off her top layers of clothes and stood there wanting to curl up and hide.

Her mother swung back around , holding two pieces of clothing, a suit top that had the colors of grey, white , black mixed in and a matching pleated short skirt both made out of a different material Emi didn't know the name of.
Both were soft yet rough and looked like corduroy and cotton mixed together.

Kana took a fleeting look up and down Emi's figure and fitted both items onto Emi's form.

Then Kana moved onto her hair and makeup, and decided the shoes and she was shoved out, making Emi stumble in her heels for a bit before Adrien was at her side, an arm around her shoulders and another hand gripping her arm.

He was wearing similar clothes as her, but he wore suit pants, a white shirt and a grey vest over it.
A black tie adorned his neck, and a fedora sat on his head.

Emi gazed at him with glossy lips parted, taking him in fully and without shame.

Because she didn't realize she as staring at him until he removed his arm.

"Careful." he says with a teasing look, and she walked behind him gracefully like she never stumbled in the first place.

" Okay, get in these positions." Vincent says and started to instruct them.

Outfit after outfit, dress after dress, shoe after shoe it was an ongoing battle, ongoing torture and it was like Emi was going to burst at the seams .

The day was too long, this gig was too long.

Too long with her mother.

Too long with tight clothes that suffocated Emi, that hurt her ribs.

" Last Outfit." Kana uttered, and Kana held up a corset.

Emi wanted to faint.

" Mother ... A corset?" she says in slight defiance, and before Emi could deny the piece of fabric, Kana had already started tying the strings at the back.

" Gabriel doesn't issue corsets, Mother!" Emi says, already crying out when her mother tightened the strings .

" it's not apart of the outfit. You need it, since I've seen that you've started to gain weight. You won't look good in this outfit unless you wear this."

Emi wanted to cry. " But i can't breathe and it hurts. You've tied it too tight!"

In an instant, Kana gained on her and Emi was sure she would hit her.

" I have the nerve to smack you right now. Don't talk back to me."

Emi flinched and stumbled back, knocking over a stack of boxes containing shoes.

" Look at you, you don't even know when to keep a level head. Hurry and get into this outfit."

Kana held out a dress that was so beautiful it made a white hot anger flood through Emi.

It was so beautiful she wanted to shred it up and pour hot vile liquid onto it.

She wanted to rip it apart and throw it into her mother's face.

The dress was a low cut , but it only showed her collar bone. The sleeves were flowing with white fabric that were see-through, and the bottom also had see through fabric.

Her mother made quick work of slightly curling her hair and putting on a red lip tint, and small dose of blush on her cheeks.

A crown of fake flowers were also placed on her head, and she was shoved into white heels.

Rashes were already developing at the back of her heels and on the top of her feet , and she walked out to see Adrien also wearing something... a bit similar.

He was wearing a button down shirt that was white, with brown corduroy pants and brown dress shoes.

" i wonder what design my father based this one off of ." Adrien says thoughtfully.

Emi shrugs without a word , and he looked over at her in worry.

They were called over to the backdrop, and Vincent educated them on what they were representing.

" This piece is based off of one of Kana's properties in the country side. The inside is delicately designed with a Romeo and Juliet vibe, flowers and lace drapes, shining wood floors and beautiful cobble stone walls with climbing ivy and much more.

Since this last one is Romeo and Juliet themed, you both have to be Romeo and Juliet. "

Vincent explains, his voice filling with passion toward the end of his explanation.

Emi and Adrien briefly look at each other and Emi shrugged.

"Do you mind? " Emi asked quietly, making Adrien cock his head to the side.

"Mind what? "

Emi pursed her tinted lips and clasped her hands together, accentuating her defined collarbone, making Adrien swiftly focus on her forlorn expression.

"Being that way with me. For the photoshoot... I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable. "

Adrien just smiled and shook his head, tucking a loose wavy strand of her hair behind her ear.

" I don't mind at all. "

"alright! Adrien, I want you here, sit on this. " Vincent said quickly, a white prop set in the middle of the backdrop already there.

Adrien sat, and Vincent curled his fingers toward Emi, making her follow obediently.

She also sat on the prop next to Adrien, her eyes scanning behind Vincent and seeing her mother watching.

She immediately averted her eyes to Adrien's big green ones and felt an overwhelming sadness come over her.

Vincent's voice, which was instructing Adrien, became a muddy static and she felt her eyes gloss over with tears. Adrien leaned on the arm closest to Emi and without being told, Emi leaned closer to Adrien, finding comfort in being close to him whenever everything and everyone else around was unfamiliar and terrifying.

She looked into his eyes, staring into endless fields of green and found herself not wanting to look away.

" Perfect! " Vincent cried, the clicking of the camera being heard many times. " Emi, rest your chin on his shoulder and continue to stare into his eyes with that eternal want! "

Eternal want?

Emi followed his words without so much as a blink, and moved to set her chin on his shoulder, while Adrien shifted to get comfortable.

Why was there such a sadness in her eyes?

Why did it look like the moon took such a liking to them, as if it moved itself in them to dwell there forever?

Why were they so full of unshed tears, like rain collected there for years and years? Why did she look so afraid?

" put your knuckles against her cheekbone like you're wiping a tear! " Vincent ordered, and Adrien immediately did so, and was shocked to find himself wiping an actual real tear.

The ghost of two words brushed against her lips and cheek, and she slightly tilted her face upwards.

"what's wrong? " he says , and wipes her tears away.

She doesn't respond, and gently takes his hand, holding it between them even though Vincent didn't order this.

They both looked toward the camera, holding both of their hands between themselves.

She was showing him.

Showing him the cause of her tears.

Showing him.

Both of their lips parted, as they looked into the camera.

"That. Is. PERFECT!! Bravo! We're all finished now!"

Immediately Kana walked up to Emi, her stilettos clicking like a clock, ticking and toking until the time ran out.

Until Emi's tears would pour over the brim.

" Why did you improvise? You're supposed to follow protocol! "

Adrien, slightly upset, cleared his throat.

" Father says I'm allowed to show some of my own poses for better comfort. "

Kana smiles at him, with her eyes pointed toward Emi.

" I Know, but my daughter is supposed to follow my word. Come on, let's go to the dressing room."

Kana took her arm tightly, making Emi wince and angrily rip her arm out of her hold.

" Excuse me! " Kana says tightly, and Emi's hands shook and trembled.

" Leave me alone, mother! " she shouted, bunching her dress in her hands and running out of the studio.

" Emi Beaúsejoúr her back here now! " Kana screamed, no afraid to chase her out.

Emi's breath hitched in freight and ran faster, however faster she could, and knew it would be too long to wait for the elevator.

She threw open the door for the stairwell and starts to climb down but the heel of her own stilettos broke, and she tumbled down that flight but got up straight after and took off her other shoe.

Kana marched right up to Martha, the secretary and started to scream in her face.

" My daughter ran out. Get someone to catch her right NOW! " Kana roared while Martha shrank back.

" May I ask why she ran out-? "

" It's none of your business! Get someone right now before I shut this place down. " Kana says, his index finger jamming straight into Martha's skull.

"Um... yes. " Martha whispered and watched as Kana entered the elevator.

Soon after, she got akumatized.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 16 8
They love yes. Unfinished.
112K 3.8K 18
โIf I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?โž *** Marinette Dup...
2.5K 116 11
๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? *เณƒเผ„ โ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž and just like the last, and like the next...