The long apple man

By bookbook1232

The long apple man was a man. More

The long apple man

Pee pee on the floor

11 2 3
By bookbook1232

From the dark, a figure emerges. The long apple man feels a hot breeze, realizing it is just the pee he calms down. Then he sees her. The most amazing and sexy person he has ever seen. When all of a sudden he is lifted from the pee by the arms of an Angel. His Angel. Her name is sexy pomegranate babe, and she is a solid 10. They make eye contact and everything went perfectly from there. The long apple man said something he might regret, but he needed to say it anyways. "I-I Love you" he said "I think I love you too" said sexy pomegranate babe. Then they passionately touched hands. And the rest goes down in the hospital, because sexy pomegranate babe is pushing out a baby. Long apple man's baby.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
181K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
368K 13.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...