Eyes on You (TAEKOOK)✔

By kobaekoo

For Taehyung, Being in a secret relationship with a popular alpha who has omegas falling for him, never bothe... More

Introduction
Weekend 1
Weekend 2
Good news 1
Lazy evenings
Good news 2
Jeon Industries
Trip to Daegu 1
Trip to Daegu 2
Riya - the assistant
Alpha troubles
What does alpha want?
Day off
The bestfriend
Worried Alphas
Yoonminseok
Taehyung.
Aftermath
D-Day
Pickles
Annual gala
Baby shower
Midnight cravings
Happy ending
Bonus part 1
Sequel

Omega troubles

7.2K 283 10
By kobaekoo

Taehyung is in his fifth month and missing his alpha a lot.
Riya is very near to be snapped by Taehyung.
Jimin has something to say to his best friend.

The next month goes smoothly if we exclude Jungkook being protective as always and never letting Taehyung do anything and giving his work to others.

The event management team, busier than even due to the upcoming annual gala which is in a month.

"Good morning, Tae baby, sleep well?" Jin asked sliding the smoothie in the omega's direction who took it with a grunt as an answer.
Jin raised his eyebrow at the response since the omega would never give him a grunt instead of a verbal answer.
But he let it slide since he knew why the omega is such a mood and moved to prepare the breakfast.
Jungkook went on a three-day business trip leaving Taehyung in care of Namjoon and Jin. Which leads to the current situation; Taehyung being grumpy and cranky almost all the time since he said his bye to his alpha at the mansion, which is just a yesterday.
Jin can't even imagine how Taehyung would be, by tomorrow cause Jungkook would be back on that next day and there are still two days left.
But observing Taehyung now, he is very sure that something is going to happen by the end of tomorrow even if Taehyung tried to keep calm now.

When Namjoon steeped into the dining area, he titled his head in confusion by the sight he was seeing. Jin was preparing the food and Taehyung is sitting in a chair and still holding the empty glass. And he was confused because it is unusual for Taehyung to sit still, even being a five-month pregnant. HE knows that because he saw how his brother is previous week when they were at Jeon mansion for another weekend.

He went to greet his mate with a kiss who returned it with same feeling and then turned to greet his brother who is still looking at the empty glass in his hands.
"Good morning baby." Namjoon said sitting beside his brother who is just nodded to his greeting.

Namjoon then looked at his mate after just getting a small nod in return and saw Jin already staring at Taehyung. They both made an eye contact and Jin shrugged when the alpha raised his both eyebrows as of asking what happened.

When getting no answer from his mate, Namjoon took the situation in to his hands and turned to look at his brother.
"What happened baby? Want to tell me?" he asked softly.
Taehyung looked at his brother after some constant staring at his glass and Namjoon immediately made a sad sound in his throat and embraced him tightly after seeing the tears in the omega eyes. They just remained in the position until Taehyung leaned back where Jin is standing on his behind.

"Joon hyung, I miss Kookie hyung." Taehyung mumbled through his wet eyes and sniffing nose.
"Oh baby, do you want to talk to him?" Jin asked, his one hands rubbing on the omega shoulder, giving comfort.
"He called me to wake me up before he went to his meeting. I don't think he will answer the call till the evening." Taehyung said in a small voice, already on a verge of crying.

He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands and placed them on his belly.
"I just miss him! He said he will cancel the trip, but I convinced him to go and now I don't even know why I am like this." he said, rubbing his belly.

"It's okay to fell this way Tae, don't feel sad about it. You know Kook will feel worse about this than you will." Namjoon said, patting his brother's head who nodded to his words.

"Okay, I will go to work." Taehyung said, nodding.
And at this, the mates looked at each other. Jungkook strictly said to them about not sending him to the office without his presence since the omega would drown in work and forget about everything which might be a good thing in past but now, it came a very bad thing with Taehyung being pregnant.

"Tae, I don't think that is not a good thing, Kook asked you to rest at the home." Jin tried to convince.

"No. Either I am going to office or buying a ticket to go to where alpha is." Tae said stubbornly, his face already having that expression which said, 'I am not going to change my mind.'

"Alright, what about one of us coming with you? That way we still can be with you, and you can go to office like you want?" Namjoon said after having some eye conversations with his mate.

Taehyung contemplated for few minutes before agreeing to make the couple sigh in relief. At least someone observing him is better than leaving him alone.

And after two hours, Taehyung and Namjoon were in the elevator to the top floor.
With no clients or meeting for the day, Namjoon accompanied his brother to Jeon Industries.

The lobby on the top floor is empty which made Taehyung to frown. There should be someone at the front, to monitor who is entering the floor and who is leaving.

And since Kina is on the business trip with Jungkook, the responsibility of guarding the top floor directly falls on Riya, the only option in that case.

The lack of responsibility, on top of everything he is feeling made Taehyung mood worse, who is still standing at the same place and glaring at the empty desk of Riya.

"Tae?"
Namjoon's voice made Taehyung to move again, and he started moving and instead of going to his office like any other day, he crossed his room and went straight to the alpha's room to be in a place where he can smell his alpha more than in his office.

Namjoon too followed him, not question his doings, all too well knowing how quick the omega is going from being silent and being sad the next minute which happened a lot of times in the past month to make Namjoon just silently follow his brother.

A growl left Taehyung lips right after opening the door to the alpha's office.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Taehyung said in a dangerous tone making the omega in the room to gasp and freeze at her place.

"Mr. K-Kim! I-" Riya couldn't continue her sentence as Taehyung took fast steps in her direction and started pulling her towards the door by her elbow.

Namjoon shifted to a side away from the door, just giving the way to his brother to push the female outside of the room.
"Mr. Kim, I-it's not what you think, I can explain." Riya said in a panicked voice but the pregnant omega who is already in a bad mood just shut the door to her face which blocked whatever she is trying to say.

"What does she think she is doing in my alpha's room when she has no right to enter!" Taehyung said storming to the small bedroom in that office and opened the door.

He settled on the bed, inside the small nest he made before, and looked at his brother who is just standing at the entrance.
"You can do anything hyung, just wake me in an hour if I fall asleep." Taehyung said to which Namjoon nodded his head and made his way outside to take a stroll in the building.

Riya was at her desk, with her head in hands which were propped on the table by her elbows. She looked up with a startle when Namjoon tapped his knuckle on her desk.

"Yes?" Riya asked when Namjoon said nothing.
"Don't disturb Taehyung for the next hour. If there is any work, keep it aside and give me when I come again." Namjoon said, in his professional tone, leaving no chance for the other to argue.

But the other, who got caught red handed while trying to do something in a place where she is not allowed in the first place, still had the mouth to say,
"And who are you to say that to me? He is here to work, and he should work."

Namjoon scoffed at her words and placed a hand on the desk with a loud sound.
"You think you are in a place to say that to your boss? Who is working even being a pregnant? While here you are totally neglecting your office rules, work and sniffing in the CEO'S office which I am sure is off your limits woman." Namjoon said, the voice still holding the same effect, making the other to shut her mouth and nodding to him.

"May I know your name?" she asked afterwards to the alpha who is already making his way to the elevator.
Namjoon turned back and gave his name and entered the elevator.

"Kim Namjoon?" Riya mumbled to herself and saw his name on the top of the list.
"Is her the mate of Mr. Kim?" she asked herself, since they both are Kim and they both looked quite closely and no omega in her pregnancy state would allow other alpha near to them.

Taehyung tried to relax, by the comfort of his nest which contains his alpha's scent more than his but a lingering feeling inside him made it difficult. After a lot of tossing and fixing the pillows, he got up and walked to the alpha's desk and sat in the main chair.

And that was when the smell of another omega hit him. Taehyung is alert the next moment and tried to sniff where the smell came from but couldn't since the scent is very less and Taehyung wouldn't notice if not how sensitive he became of the scents in the past few months.

He got up from the chair and went outside to ask Riya about who else entered the office while he isn't there.

Standing in front of the desk, now Taehyung can clearly sense the smell he identified in his mate's room on Riya too.
"Yes, Mr. Kim?" Riya asked when Taehyung just stood silently and said nothing.

Taehyung came out of his thoughts and looked at the woman in front of him. He can say that Riya is on blockers so, the scent is not hers but why can he sense it on her too?
"Did someone enter the CEO's office other than you before me?" he asked to which Riya just shook her head.
"No Mr. Kim, and I went to fetch a file Kina-sii asked me to. I don't have any other intentions." she answered.

Taehyung would have believed if she said that to him a few months ago but now, he is totally aware of how attracted she is to his mate.
"And where is that file you are searching for?" he asked.
"Uh...I was searching for it and you just entered boss so, I didn't have time to look for it." she answered with a nervous laugh.
"Tell me about the file, I will see where it is." Taehyung said, his hands now folded on his front.
"No need Mr. Kim, I actually sent a soft copy of that file to Kina-sii, so don't worry about it." she answered, waving her hands front of her.

"Stop lying." Taehyung said, his voice still authoritative.
"I-I am not lying boss." she tried to defend but got stopped but the male.
"I can sense a scent in that office and the same scent is even lingering on you. And you said no one entered the room. Then you must be there in that room for more than necessary if the scent in that room is because of you. And now you are lying about that file which is damn sure Mr. Jeon would never leave behind if it is important for his meeting. Which one is a lie? About someone entering or about the file?" Taehyung asked.

To Riya's relief, before she could answer something, Namjoon came out from the elevator and made a bee line to Taehyung's side.
"Tae baby, we have to go." Namjoon said, placing his hands on his brother shoulder.
"What, why?" Taehyung asked, confused as to why.
"It's Jimin. Yoongi called and said to hurry." Namjoon said and the name of his best friend is enough for Taehyung to forget everything and follow his brother.

Watching all the scene from her desk, Riya sighed in relief, falling back on her chair.
"Must be my luck." she mumbled to herself.

Arriving at the trio's home, Taehyung tried to speed walk to the door, but Namjoon stopped him with a firm hold before he could do such thing.
"No running Tae, nothing happened to Jimin. He is safe." Namjoon remined and they both walked towards the entrance, in a slow pace which is good for Taehyung's health.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok said and hugged the omega and after some time, he went to do the same with Namjoon.
"Where is Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his emotions everywhere, and without his alpha by his side to calm him.
"In his nest room. He is not allowing us inside and asked for you." Hoseok said, his face showing how much worried he is.

"I will talk with him hyung." Taehyung said and went to the nesting room which he is familiar with since they both have spent a lot of time in that room for the past years.

Taehyung said Yoongi pacing near to the door and when he notices Taehyung, he too came to hug him and said the same thing Hoseok said earlier with the same worry expression.

"I will talk with him hyung. You go and sit with Hoseok hyung." Taehyung said patting the alpha shoulder who nodded and went to find his mate.

"Hey Minnie, can you open the door?" Taehyung asked softly after knocking twice at the door.

Taehyung heard some shuffling and few hiccups before the door opened slowly and Taehyung immediately went in and closed the door behind him.
"Taetae!" Jimin said and latched on his best friend as much as he could with the belly.

"Shh, Minnie. I am here." Taehyung said rocking both of them sideways which slowly directed them to the nest on the bed which is now somewhat ruined.

By the time, Jimin stopped crying and in a state where he could coherently talk, he asked for water which Taehyung gave him from the table.

"What happened Jimin? Did hyung say something?" Taehyung asked even knowing nothing like that would happen.
To his relief, Jimin too shook his head as 'no'.

"I think I am pregnant."

A/n: And what do you think Riya is doing in the office?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 23.2K 42
Hyungie is such an independent and strong Alpha taetae wanna be just like you . . Hyung are you seeing someone , you smell too sweet almost like an...
40.5K 2.5K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...
240K 16.4K 11
Jungkook and Taehyung have never gotten along. The two alphas simply can't stand one another. The only thing connecting the two of them being their b...
442K 26.1K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...