A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
45|Payback
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

31|The Flu

21.9K 805 87
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Thirty-One: The Flu

Lincoln

The light filtering in from the window beside my bed forces me to blink my eyes open, and as soon as I do, I wish I hadn't. My head is fucking killing me, the pounding seeming louder than the cars honking on the street below. Sienna is curled up into my side, her head on my chest, arm draped over my body. For a second, the sight of her makes me feel no pain. I smile and push a strand of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear, then I bend down to place a kiss on her forehead.

Last night was a rollercoaster, but it was one that I'd ride again and again. I'd wait in line for hours for it if it meant that it would end the same way. Sienna opened up to me completely about her past, something she hasn't done with anyone, and I want to show her how much I appreciate it. I've never been the type to go the extra mile for someone, and as selfish as it sounds, I never had to. Women always threw themselves at me when they found out I was wealthy, but with Sienna...it's the first time I've ever felt like I need to impress someone. This time it's me that's going to put the extra work in because I know what a catch Sienna is. I'm not going to fuck this up. Not again.

Sliding out of bed beside her, I head into the bathroom and take a shower since I never took one after my heavy workout last night. Sienna is still sleeping when I return, so I throw on a pair of briefs and decide to cook her breakfast. I'm not a good cook whatsoever, and Sienna witnessed that firsthand, but it's the effort that counts, right?

I grab the eggs, then a mixing bowl, and when I eye the items on the counter, a grin falls onto my face as if I can hear Sienna's voice scolding me right now for not putting milk in it. As a last minute decision, I grab the carton out of the fridge and put a splash of it into the bowl, jumping out of my skin when I catch my mother standing to the left of the island.

"Holy shit," I say, clutching the carton of milk to my chest. "What are you doing here?"

She raises her keys and shakes them in front of me, arching a brow. "I have a key to your house, you know. Just doing my weekly check in to see how you're doing."

Oh, shit. Right. She still thinks I'm still in bed with the flu after eating bad Chinese take-out. I mean, my condo is still an absolute mess, I haven't cleaned up at all, so I could technically lie and continue to fake sick, but what if she goes into the bedroom and sees Sienna?

Sienna is in my bed.

Naked.

Fuck.

"I see you're cooking," she adds and studies the mixing bowl. "Four eggs?"

"I'm hungry," I grumble, attempting to mask my nerves. "I need as much protein as I can for my workouts. You know that."

"Hmm," she hums, setting her purse down onto the island. It's a pink birkin, one my father bought her for her fiftieth birthday. "You seem to be feeling better since you're eating, so that makes me slightly relieved. Are you ready to go back to work?"

No. Not at all. I've enjoyed having time off from the company, but I know it can't last forever. Unfortunately, I'll have to return in two days and be thrown head first into meetings, all while trying to put together the business plan I purposely didn't work on for Sienna. It hurt too much to think about her at the time.

I shrug as I whisk the eggs and say, "Yeah. It'll be good to see everyone."

"Good. I found another woman that I think you'll just adore, by the way. She's the daughter of one of my friend's at the club. Theresa is her name. Remember her? I've had her and her husband, Charles over for dinner a few times."

I bring my eyes to hers, and I can't be certain, but it seems as if a smile is toying at her lips, almost like she knows that bringing up another date will bother me.

"I'm still recovering from the flu," I lie. "I don't know if I'll be up to it."

"The flu," she repeats slowly. "That's the only reason you don't want to meet with Brittany?"

Brittany must be the daughter's name. The woman I most certainly will not be ending up with.

"What other reason would there be?" I ask, and just as I say it, a creak of the hardwood floor echoes behind us, and Sienna is staring at us with wide-eyes, cheeks blazing red. Thank fuck she put on one of my t-shirts, but since she's tall it grazes just above her mid-thigh.

My mother laughs. "Good morning, Sienna." Then she turns to me and whispers, "That was the reason I was looking for, honey, and I'm very pleased to know that your flu has run its course."

Did she know I was lying this entire time? Jesus, I'm more stupid than I thought. I'm also making a mental note to take away the key to my house that she has, or put boundaries on when she can or can't come into my condo.

"Um, good morning," Sienna says quietly, taking a step back toward my room. "I'm, uh... Let me just change my clothes."

"No need," my mother replies and grabs her pretty bag off the island, slimming out the red pencil dress she's wearing to free herself of wrinkles. She looks perfect as always, even at eight in the morning on a Saturday. "I was just leaving. Oh, and don't worry, Lincoln, I'll be canceling that event."

I nod, speechless as she leaves, and once the elevator doors shut, Sienna heaves out a massive sigh, palming her forehead in frustration. "Oh my god," she groans. "She's never going to let me stay in business with you, is she? I am so sorry. Fuck. I should have put on more clothes."

Pulling out a frying pan from below the stove, I chuckle and say, "It could have been worse. At least you weren't naked."

She pads over barefoot into the kitchen and plops herself on one of the barstools. Her hair is still falling out of her bun from last night, hints of mascara stained on her cheeks, but right now, I think I might be falling in love with her all over again. "I'm mortified," she says. She hangs her head in her hands, shaking it from side to side.

What she isn't aware of is what my mother said that night she met her. If anything, finding Sienna like this in my condo was nothing short of a celebration to her, but I won't say anything about that just yet. We're taking things slow, and telling her my mother thinks she's the woman I'm going to marry is definitely not slow.

"Trust me, she wasn't upset. I know her," I say, and in an effort to lighten the mood I add, "I'm making eggs. Do you want some?"

"That depends. Did you put milk in them?"

I smile. "As a matter of fact, I did."

She jokingly gasps, placing a hand over her heart as if she could die at any minute. "Lincoln Nash put milk in his eggs? Is it possible? Is he learning how to cook?"

"Do you want the damn eggs or not?" I ask, but I can't hide the corny ass smile she gives me.

Hopping off the barstool, she walks over right in front of me, and as my back faces the stove, she reaches around me to shut the burner off and pulls the band of my briefs back with two fingers, innocent eyes gazing into mine. Her hazel eyes are more green today than brown. Fucking intoxicating.

Is that because she's happy?

"What if I told you that I was hungry for something other than eggs, Lincoln?"

Oh, fuck me. I hold my breath as she sinks to her knees right on the kitchen floor, pulling my briefs down as she does, springing my cock free that's already hard for her. I clutch the edge of the stove behind me, bracing onto anything to prepare for what I'm about to receive.

She grasps my cock, eyeing it greedily, then flutters those lashes up to my eyes in the most divine way. I lick my lips in anticipation, on fucking edge for what she'll do next. "What? You didn't think you'd be rewarded for how you made me feel last night?"

"H-how'd I make you feel?" Fuck, she makes me so nervous. I want to be in control, but I'm helpless with her like this in front of me. I'm completely at her mercy, and she knows it.

"Wanted..." She licks my tip, making me groan. "Respected... Cared for..." Her mouth takes me all the way to the back of her throat, and my knees buckle from the feeling, my cock twitching in her mouth when she releases it and strokes my shaft, lips wet and eyes slightly watery.

"Sienna Stone..." I moan when she starts to suck me again, her hand stroking the lower half of my shaft at the same time. It's hard not to fuck her mouth. It's hard not to grab her hair and shove it completely inside of her, but I scared her the last time, and I don't want to do that again.

She comes up for air, and almost like she can read my mind, she grabs my hand and brings it to the back of her head. "I know you'll stop if I tell you to," she whispers. My fingers wrap in her hair and twist, but I'm still hesitant until she adds, "I liked when you were in charge last night. With you, I'm figuring out that I love it rough, and I want you to use me like I've used you since we've met. I want you to make me regret ever leaving you in the first place."

My eyes darken, unable to breathe. "Punish you?"

She nods. "Maybe it's because of my fucked up past, but I think that's how I like it, and if I don't, then I'll tell you, and we won't do it again, but if I'm not mistaken, that's how you like things too, right?"

My mind flashes to other women I've fucked with no feelings, no emotion, and yes, I fucked them senseless, but that was because I was using them. I'm not using Sienna. I have genuine feelings for her, and knowing what happened to her in her past, this doesn't feel right, but she's asking for it, and rough sex is what I like best. I don't know what to do.

"You're thinking too much," she says. "You proved to me last night that you'll stop if it's too much for me, so fuck my mouth. Now."

I grasp her hair tighter, lifting her chin to look me fully in the eyes. "Promise me you'll tell me?"

"Yes," she replies breathlessly. "I promise."

Not needing to hear anything else from her, I grab her head and bring her to my cock, sliding her mouth along my shaft. I go slowly at first in case it's too much, but she takes it all the way down, and I hiss from the pleasure when I hit the back of her throat. She gags, but I hold her there. "Yeah..." I sigh and pull back slightly, loving the way she's looking at me. She's at my mercy now, and holy fuck is she gorgeous.

I'm trying to give her time to adjust, but Sienna wants more. She goes back down and lets me hit the back of her throat again, moaning when I begin to thrust. She likes it, and hearing that moan sends me into overdrive. I clutch her hair tighter and thrust harder, fucking her mouth just as she asked. "Fuck yeah, baby," I seethe. "Take that shit. Take all of it."

She moans and opens her mouth wider, taking each and every thrust that I push into her. From her tongue to the gentle scraping of her teeth, I'm utter fucking putty in her hands. It's feeling too good that I have to release her head and grip onto the edge of the stove again, hissing when I burn my hand on the burner that was just on. Sienna tries to pull back when she sees that I hurt myself, but I shake my head and push her back down. "Don't fucking stop," I plead. "God, don't stop."

Even with my pleads, she comes up for air and strokes my cock with one of her hands, her eyes watering and a smile on her face. "That was fun, but I think I might like to be in control more. To see you weak like this."

I moan and hang my head back, unable to look at her from the pleasure she's giving. Her hand is so fucking soft.

"You like using me?" She asks, and I nod desperately as I feel my balls tighten. I'm close. Too close. "You like fucking my mouth like your own personal sex doll? Filling me up and doing whatever you want with me?"

"Sienna, I swear—" I'm cut off when she starts to play with my balls. The fire is building inside of me, awakening that other version of myself she seems to crave when we fuck. I shove her mouth back down on my cock and thrust. Hard. I'm fucking her mouth so hard that she stumbles back, wrapping her arms around the back of my thighs to keep herself upright. "I'm going to fucking fill you up," I tell her sternly. "You're going to drink this fucking load of mine. Do you understand?"

She nods and moans when I shoot inside of her, thrusting once, twice, three times as an endless stream of come runs into her mouth. Her lips wrap tightly around my cock and she sucks every last drop that I've got left in me, leaving me breathless and collapsing against the edge of the stove when I'm finished.

As good as the pleasure was, I need to make sure she's okay. It was her first time doing something like that. "Are you okay?" I pant and help her to her feet, pulling her into my chest.

She jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist, kissing me hard on the lips. "I'm very okay."

"Good," I reply and kiss her quickly once more, my hands running underneath my t-shirt on her to squeeze her ass with both hands. "Now are you hungry for some eggs?"

She giggles. "Yes. Can I use your shower while you make them?"

I kiss her lips again, and then I go back for another, loving when she giggles again from my kisses. Fuck, I'm obsessed with this woman. This feels so right between us. I've never wanted to be domesticated before, I was perfectly content with my life as a bachelor, but now I'm wondering how I've remained single for this long. If I would have known that I'd feel like this then I would have tried a relationship a long time ago.

Deep down inside of me though I don't think that I would have felt this way with anyone else but her, and I wouldn't change that for anything.

Holy hell.

I think my mother might be right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 12.2K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
267K 7.3K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
128K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...