He's Ours Thanks To Your Stup...

By Devdog756

Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoka Jiro are in love with Izuku Midoriya, but so are other girls and they are scared tha... More

Ch 1: Start Of Something Great
Ch 2: Steal Yo Man
Ch 3: Calm Before The Storm
Ch 4: All Hell Breaks Loose
Ch 5: Family Day
Ch 6: Failed Blackmail
Ch 7: Izuku Vs Kirishima

Ch 8: Proposal & Epilogue

4.1K 98 14
By Devdog756

Katsuki and Himiko were both glaring at Aoyama, waiting for him to give them an answer to why he was paling around with the L.O.V as Aoyama was shaking in his boots as he tried to run for it but Katsuki used his explosions to propel himself towards Aoyama and knocked him out cold.

Katsuki: "Welp, frenchie is going to have a lot of explaining to do."

Himiko nodded in agreement as Katsuki picked up the unconscious Aoyama and headed back to the dorms.

After they got to the dorms, they informed the whole class along with Nezu what they over, everyone was shocked as they tied up Aoyama and waited until he woke up as Nezu called All Might's detective friend who's a walking lie detector as after a while, Aoyama woke up to an interrogation.

The whole class was yelling at Aoyama, waiting for him to explain why he was going behind their backs and talking with the L.O.V, being all understandably hurt that they were betrayed by someone they all trusted and cared about as Aoyama began to explain everything.

Aoyama told them that he was actually born quirkless and that in order to not have him go through the same pain and torment other quirkless people do, his parents made a deal with All For One and gave Aoyama his quirk, but the catch was that Aoyama had to be All For One's mole inside U.A or risk the deaths of his parents.

Despite having Tsukauchi there to confirm that Aoyama was telling the truth, they all could tell he was telling them the truth as the tears flew down Aoyama's face as he had genuine regret and disgust for himself by the tone of his voice and out of everyone, Izuku sympathized with Aoyama the most.

Izuku knew what it was like to be treated like dirt for not having a quirk, though Izuku was extremely lucky to the fact his quirk just needed more time to develop itself while Aoyama wasn't that lucky.

Izuku was in thought when Katsumi blasted Aoyama with her explosions as everyone just looked at her with 'WTF' looks on their faces.

Katsuki: "Katsumi, what the fuck is wrong with you?!!!"

Katsumi: "Who gives a shit, he's working for the villains, he deserves to die."

Iida: "DID YOI NOT JUST HEAR EVERYTHING HE SAID?! AND IT'S CONFIRMED HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!"

Katsumi: "Don't care."

Katsumi went to blast him again as Aoyama braced himself but Izuku stepped in front of Katsumi and grabbed her wrists, very, very hard.

Katsumi: "WHAT THE?! Icchan, let me go!"

Izuku: "Not unless you stop acting like a bitch."

Katsumi: "Icchan, he back stabbed us, he deserves it!"

Izuku: "Answer this, are you attacking him because of him working for All For One, or because he was quirkless once, just like me?"

Katsumi: ". . . . . . Of course not Icchan. . ."

Katsumi said while stuttering left Izuku completely unconvinced as he shoved her to the ground as Momo kicked her in the cunt while Katsuki just looked at his sister.

After a bit of trying to talk Aoyama down which Izuku was able to done, Nezu told Aoyama that he would have to face some form of punishment for helping the league, despite it being against his will but Nezu promised he'd make sure it was too severe of a punishment as Aoyama told them where he was going to meet with All For One himself to receive new instructions as Class A came up with a plan.

The day eventually came as Aoyama met up with All For One to receive new orders and while All For One was going off on his typical, evil shtick, he was unaware of the fact he was surrounded until Aoyama smirked as his skin started melting off, revealing it to be Himiko the whole time as she slashed All For One as Izuku rushed him while using Full Cowl at 50% and he punched All For One across the face and went into the ground as the rest of the class along with Endeavor and Mirio showed themselves as a massive fight broke out.

All For One basically ignored everyone else and solely focused on Izuku due to being the current holder of One For All but they used that to their advantage.

Mineta chuckled his balls at All For One's arms and legs to restrain him as Shoto and Endeavor both hit the system of evil with powerful fire blasts which hit All For One dead on due to his arms be restrained but it didn't hold for long as All For One after freeing his arms and legs, blasted the two Todorokis back but suddenly got kicked in the back of the head by Iida who was yanked back by Tsuyu as Ochaco found an opening to make him float with her quirk.

All For One then got blasted by multiple bolts of lightning from Izuku right as he found himself being rushed by Sato, Shoji and Mirio which sent him flying as Izuku grabbed him using Blackwhip as he slammed All For One into the ground before throwing him into the air and flying up before flying down towards him with incredible speed as he planted his boots into All For One's face.

All For One fell face first back into the ground with incredible impact as Katsuki blasted himself towards All For One and unleashed a powerful explosion which sent the 100+ year old villain as Kaminari shot All For One with electricity which stunned him for long enough for Kyoka to stab him in the back with her jacks right as Momo ran All For One through with a sword and they all moved back as Izuku went to 100% Full Cowl and rushed towards All For One and hit him with a United States Of Smash.

The attack went right through All For One's chest as he went flying into the air as Izuku let out a full power Ionic Storm as it hit All For One and gave him a new experience of pain.

The attack then ceases as Izuku deactivated Full Cowl as All For One fell back towards the ground, barely clinging onto life as Izuku stood over him.

Izuku: "It's over All For One, you lose."

The life then finally left All For One's body as Izuku fell backwards as Momo and Kyoka caught him as they could all rest easier now.

Over the next few weeks, the rest of the league was captured since without All For One and their doctor, they were basically running around with no idea what to do.

As for Izuku, he was treated like a major hero after killing All For One but Izuku just wanted to rest as Nezu gave the students a month off to get some well needed relaxation.

As for Aoyama, his parents were freeed but as Nezu said, Aoyama did have some punishment but Nezu stayed true to his word and made sure it wasn't too severe, which ended being 3 months of house arrest at the dorms.

However, Izuku with some help from Shoto had a surprise ready for Momo and Kyoka as half way into their break, Izuku decided to go through with the surprise now as he, Momo and Kyoka were alone in the common area, enjoying being together.

Kyoka: "I'm very damn glad the league isn't a problem anymore so we can finally get on with our schooling in peace, hopefully."

Momo: "You never know Kyoka, anything is possible."

Izuku: "Whatever we come across, I'll gladly stand by you two, always."

Izuku smiles as he got down on one knee and showed Momo and Kyoka two engagement rings as both of them were beyond happy.

Izuku: "Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, will you two marry me?"

Momo & Kyoka: "A MILLION TIMES YES IZUKU!"

Izuku got up as he placed the rings on their fingers as they both smiled as they dragged Izuku to their room for some fun.

Time passed by as their time at U.A was not as messy and chaotic compared to their first year but it definitely was an experience as Izuku, Momo and Kyoka eventually made up with Mina, Toru, Nejire, Katsumi and Kirishima to an extent although calling them friends would be pushing it.

Izuku, Momo and Kyoka's wedding was held during the end of their second year in U.A as their friends and family were happy for them while Eri was beyond happy to have her papa and mamas together as she was definitely one happy little snowball.

Eventually 7 years have past since they all graduated from U.A as Izuku, Momo and Kyoka couldn't be doing better for themselves as they were up pretty well in the hero rankings but they didn't care much about their rank as they just focused on helping people and having time for themselves.

Izuku was currently at his home as he had his two lovely wives as they looked at the couch to see Eri could with her baby siblings, Momo had a boy who looked almost identical to Izuku but had Momo's hair while Kyoka had a girl who looked like Kyoka but had green and purple hair while having her father's green eyes.

Izuku smiled as he put a blanket on his kids as he smiled as Momo and Kyoka walked to their kids and kissed them on their foreheads, very happy to be where they are know.

-The End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.4K 29
Katsuki left his hometown right after they graduated UA High trying to run from feelings for Izuku that he could never quite come to terms with, taki...
4.2K 148 9
Izuku Midoriya lost his hearing as a kid, when he and his parents had unfortunately got into a car incident. And that car accident, ended up turning...