Falling for You (Everything I...

By munsen12

Story is similar to Everything is Only for You yet different. Shehnaaz is rich girl. Her father has given her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 35

2.6K 437 249
By munsen12

Sidharth stops his bike by a flower shop to buy a bouquet of red roses. The young boy at the shop tells him it is sold out. Disappointed he buys a few red carnations. He then buys chocolates and with a big smile he drives his bike towards Shehnaaz's office. He will tell her his feelings tonight. That was the plan, he will join Rajvir and then tell her what she is for him.

Sidharth parks his bike and rushes inside. But he finds the office closed. He pulls the phone to make a call to her but it goes into full ring but she doesn't pick up.

"Wow! Yeh flowers mere liye? Thanks Sid!"
Jaanvi exclaims the moment he enters the house. She stands up and takes it from his hand. Shini sitting beside her sees the chocolate and takes it from his hand.
"Please bolo yeh chocolates mere liye hai?"
"Nahi. Obviously yeh sab mere liye hi hoga. You heard about the news, haven't you? Rohan told you na?"
Sidharth asks, "Shehnaaz abhi tak nahi lauti?"
"Na, abhi tak lauti nahi. Maa ko bola tha late hoga.. Aa jayegi. Ab bolo na? Mere liye hai ya phi iske liye?"
Jaanvi smiles, "He has got them for me. Mere promotion ki khabar mil gai hai. Hai na?"

Sidharth had no idea what they were talking about.
"Hun? Kya?"
"Rohan ne mere promotion ke bare mein tumhe batadiya hai na? Isliye yeh bouquet aur chocolates."
He looks at his room that is in darkness.
"Hmm.. congratulations. Are you staying here tonight?"
Jaanvi hugs him and says, "Yes. Weekend pe hun, Monday wapas jayungi."
"Good. Dono so jao. Don't be late. "
"Bhaiya, khana garam kar dun?"
"Na. Bhook nahi hai. Good night."

"Sidharth Sehgal! "
Sidharth hears the door close and his name being called. He was drawing in his work corner. He doesn't turn or reply to her. She comes and stands in front of him with her hands crossed by her chest.
"Sidharth, what was that?"
He doesn't reply again.
"I am talking to you."
"I can see that."
"Good then reply."
"To what?"
"Why?"

Sidharth stares at her face.
"Do you think everyone has the similar kind of superior brain activity that you possess? No one can match yours. You must know that."
"Hun? Kya brain? Samajh nahi aya."
"Exactly."
He starts drawing again. She comes by his side and clutches his t-shirt sleeve.
"Oye Mister, jyada smart mat Bono. You are diverting everything."
"First of all, get your hands off me. Second, I am smart so I don't need to become that. And lastly diverting from what? What exactly were you asking? What?"

Shehnaaz leaves his sleeve and gives out a deep breath.
"I said I love you. You didn't say anything back. You said you wanted time. I was okay with that as well. But you went and got her flowers and chocolate. That I will not tolerate. Why did you do that? Why?"
Sidharth gazes at her but stays silent.
"You got it now? Answer me."

"Phir se chup? Mere liye tumhare paas kya bas yeh chupi hi hai?"
"Kaash tum samjh Pati meri iss khamoshiyon ko."
He mutters.
"Kya? What did you say?"
"Go and sleep."
"No. Pehle answer me."
"I have nothing to answer."
"Yes you have to. Sid ne mere liye mere favorite carnations laye hai. See he has got me chocolates as well. Will you have a bite? I wanted to bite her head off, kamini kahinki."
"Stop it, Shehnaaz."

"Why should I? Apni Jaan ke liye itna kuch aur mere liye kuch nahi? Wait, do you love her?"
"Shut up now! What the f*** are you talking? Dimag Tera kharab ho gaya hai. Jaan.. Jaanvi is like a sister to me. How could you say such rubbish things?"
"Then why did you give her those things?"
"I didn't. Okay! I didn't. But even if I did give her, why is it upsetting you? Why? She is my friend, I can give her anything I want. You just go and sleep. You must be tired from.. whatever you were doing with whoever you were with."
He turns the lights off and goes to the window seat.

She follows him there.
"Oh! Is it about that? I am late that's why you are angry. I was with my.."
"I don't want to know now. Just leave me alone."
"Sidharth, I was with my old friends. My college friend Varun was in Mumbai for a day and visited me at the office. I left with him and we met our old friends for.."
"I said I don't want to know."

She comes and pulls him to face her.
"I should be the one angry here. I should be the one with those flowers. I said I love you. I wanted to hear something from you. But here you are, doubting me. Wonderful!"
Sidharth's jaw tightens and she grabs her shoulders, "Doubt? Do you think I doubt you?"
"You heard a boy's name and I came late. So you must have thought about it. Don't lie! You are not different from any typical husband. "

Sidharth clenches his teeth and pulls her closer, "Really? That's what you think about me? I know you were out at a fancy place, dancing with your friends, having fun. I saw you in your Varun's arms. His hands were at your back as you swayed with him. I saw everything as I stood outside on my old bike. If I were like any typical husband, I would have gone inside and beat the shit out of your so-called friend for touching you. I would have dragged you out then and brought you home, like any any typical husband. But I didn't. I didn't because I knew you were with your friends."
Shehnaaz stares at him without saying a word.

"I have never stopped you from living your life the way you want. Never tried to control you. Still you say such things. Why?"
"You were angry when I was in Sameer's car. You dragged me out and took me home. I was his girlfriend then and we were nobody. Then why didn't you do it this time?"
Sidharth shakes his head and steps back, "Because it was Sameer. I knew what an as**** he is. I would have done the same if I felt your friend was taking your advantage. I would have barged in if I knew you were not safe. That's all I cared about, then and now. Your safety. Samjhi!"
"Then why are you angry? "

He runs his fingers through his hair. He turns away not replying.
"Sidharth, bolo. Kyu gussa ho?"
"You will not understand. You will not.."
"Explain me then. Please. I should be angry. I wanted flowers from you but she got it. But here you are behaving like this with me. Why? Tell me.. bolo.. you didn't tell me why you gave her those."
"I said I didn't."
"Matlab?"
"I need to go."

Sidharth tries to go away but Shehnaaz holds his arm to stop him.
"You aren't going anywhere. Mujhe answer do, kya matlab tha ke tumne usse nahi diya? Aur kyu gussa ho mere pe? Answer me, kasam lage tumhe, bolo phir jao."
Sidharth turns his fingers into a fist and grunts out of frustration.
"Teri yeh kasam ki na main.."

"Sidu please.. "
"Those flowers and chocolates were for you.. I got them for you. She took it thinking they were for her. Okay."
"You got those for me? Really? Phir gussa kyun ho? Now I should be more annoyed as she took them."
"Then be annoyed. Gussa kar, chilla, jaa ke le le usse, do whatever you feel like. Because that's what you can do. But it won't mean anything anymore. It just won't."

"Sidu.. "
"I.. I was there at your office with flowers and chocolate. I wanted to surprise you. Pick you up, take you somewhere, spend some lone time with you. But you weren't there. I.. called you.. several times.. But you didn't pick up. I.. get it, you have a life and I am fine with it.. The least..the least you could do.. was to let me know where you were. I was.. worried.. I was looking for you.. calling you like a mad man but you weren't concerned. I was at the traffic when I saw you at the restaurant. I saw you dancing with your friends.. I called you.. but.."

"I am sorry. I left my phone but I had called.."
Sidharth cuts her off, "You keep telling me that you love me and I am the bad person here for keeping you waiting. Fine, I am.. kya karu yaar, Shali zindagi ne watt laga di thi. Kaise kuch bolta.."
"Sidharth, I won't ask you again.. promise.. I am sorry for tonight.."
"Don't.. say a word now. You love me and I am grateful for that.. But don't you ever allegate me. Never again.."
He rushes out of the room.

Sidharth sits quietly on the breakfast table with Jaanvi and Shini when Sumitra and Sana come with the breakfast of hot parathas and tea. She gives Sidharth his plate as Sana pours him his tea. Their eyes meet for a fraction of second and he lowers his gaze immediately.

"Kahan tha tu raat bhar?"
Sumitra asks her son.
"I saw you entering the house in the early morning. Did you return home last night, Ya phir Bahar hi tha?"
"No, bhaiya had returned last night. Aap Kab nikle aur kahan gaye the?"
"Nowhere."
"Sid, mujhe yeh sab bilkul acha nahi lagta. I take medicine and I sleep early. That doesn't give you all the freedom to do anything in this house."

"Maa, bhaiya gaye the, why are you dragging us in this? We don't go out late at night without permission. Bhaiya ko danto."
"Tu chup kar ke breakfast kha. Jyada chapar chapar mat kar."
"Sid, Shini ko chup Kara ne se kuch nahi hoga. I asked you something."
"Maa, I am not a kid. I had.. something.."
"Wohi toh. Tu bacha nahi hai. Tere shadi ho gayi hai. You have a wife at home. What was the need to go out late at night only to return in the morning."
"Maa.. please.. "
Shehnaaz says, "Maa, rehne do. He must have something very important."
"Kya tha? Bol."

Sidharth looks up and finds Ryan entering with Rohan.
"I was with him. Ryan bol."
Ryan, caught off guard, looks at his face.
"Ryan, Sidharth tere saath tha raat ko? Kya important tha jo usse bulaya tha?"
"Raat ko.. hmm.. Haan.. tha.. woh.. driver uncle ki tabiyat phir se kharab ho gai thi. Haan.. bas.. isiliye.. sorry.."
Sumitra says, "Bathon sab. Main parathe lati hun."

They all sit down and as soon as she leaves, Ryan raises his eyebrows asking him about the matter. Sidharth drinks the remaining tea and gets up.
He declares he is leaving and gets out of the house.
Rohan asks, "Isse kya hua hai?"
Shini giggles, "Daant Padi hai Maa se. Kal raat bhar ghar pe nahi the na.."

After Jaanvi and Shini are gone with Rohan, Ryan takes Shehnaaz in his car to drop her off at her office. On the way he asked her what was the real matter. She makes a sad face and shares everything.
"Isilya uska muh suja hua tha."
"Hmm.. it was my fault but trust me it wasn't actually. Main apna phone office mein chod aai hun. I realised it when I was on the way with my friend, Varun. I called Sidharth from his phone but his number was not reachable. I left the message at his assistant but perhaps she had not given him. I called Maa and told her. I then got busy. We were all meeting after a long time, my college friends."
"Sid was on the site with Rajvir the whole day. That's why he might not have gotten the message. But you should have told him that."
"Mauka hi nahi diya."

"Because you were busy asking him why he gave the bouquet to Jaanvi."
Ryan says with a smile.
Shehnaaz makes a sad face, "Hmm.. he said they were for me."
"Of course they must be. Woh Jaanvi ko kyu dega, usse toh promotion ke baare mein Pata hi nahi tha."
"Par mere liye.. kyun.."
"Sid thik bol hai. You are a Gadhi."
He laughs saying that.

"Sid wanted to make everything special. He never expected you will love him and express it. But when you did, his life was in a soup. He thought after everything was sorted he would tell you. However that was taking time so he wanted to tell you last night after joining Rajvir."
"Tell me what? That he loves me?"
"Nahi, he loves me. Seriously tu na.."

Her face brightens up hearing him.
"Haye.. Sachi.. "
The next moment her face turns down, "Maine sab kharap kar diya. Why did I go out with friends? Ammaa.. ab woh nahi bole ga.. ammaa.."
She covers her face to cry. Ryan stops his car at the side of the road.
"Ro kyu rahi hai. Listen, he will tell you. Of course he will. Just let him cool down."
"Gussa uska kahan jaldi thanda hota hai."
"I will make some plans to get his mood up and then you can talk to him at night. Okay.. "

"I can't come. Tum log jao."
Sidharth says as he gets up from the couch on which he is forcibly made to sit by Ryan.
"Oye kidhar jaa raha hai?"
"Listen Ryan, I just returned from a tiring day today at work. I need to freshen up."
"Haan toh jaa. Freshen up and get ready. We are going for dinner and then a long drive."
Sidharth shakes his head and turns to leave when Jaanvi says, "Sid please mana mat Karo. It will be a dual celebration. Mere promotion and tumhare job lagne ki khushi mein."
Sidharth mumbles, "Meri koi job nahi lagi."

"Let's make it a triple celebration."
Rajvir announces as he enters the living room.
"Triple?"
Rajvir steals a glance at Shini and sits down.
"Aunty! Jaldi Bahar aiye."
Sumitra comes out wiping her hands with a towel.
"Kya chal raha hai? Ryan, Sid ko rehne de ghar pe. Tum Log jao. Raj, don't ask me for the same. I don't want him to go as well. He needs rest. Kal raat bhi Bahar tha. This Ryan sleeps in the day but Sidu so nahi pata hai.. nahi, usse ghar pe rehne do. I cooked for him."

Rajvir holds her wrist and makes her sit beside him.
"Aunty, not only him but you are also coming with us for dinner. Khabar hi kuch aisi hai."
Sidharth turn towards them and asks, "What is it, Raj?"
He smiles, "Our lawyer, Mr. Acharya called me a few minutes ago. He had got a phone call from the Public Prosecutor. That girl, Tara, has decided to take the case back."
Everyone was surprised to hear it.
"What? Are you sure?"
"Yes. The girl is not interested in continuing the case. She says she can't come to court anymore as she is moving out of the city for her job. She will submit a request tomorrow and by the next hearing the case will be dismissed."

Sidharth sits down, not able to process the news. Sumitra starts to cry happy tears and Shehnaaz smiles and stares at her husband. His friends wrap their arms around him, congratulating him but he sits there still. He stands up and goes inside.
"Usse thoda time akele rehne do."
Shehnaaz says to his friends.
Sumitra wipes her eyes as Shini hugs her.
"I am bringing sweets. You all go out and take him with you. I will not come. I am going to Sheena aunt's house for the jagrata. Pick me up when you return. "

Ryan asks, "How did she suddenly change her mind?"
Rohan says, "Last session mein uski jo band baji thi, darr gayi hogi."
Jaanvi adds,"She might be scared of getting caught. All she did was lying."
"Still, I find everything very fishy."
Rajvir says, "We had got nothing about them, Tara or Sameer. What is happening is the right thing."
Shehnaaz says, "Raj is correct. Sidharth was innocent but we had nothing to prove it. Jo ho raha hai is for the good. Ryan, don't think so much."

"The unseen enemy is always the most fearsome."
They turn to see Sidharth standing at the door of his room. He has wet hair and has changed into a white shirt and a pair of denims.
"I don't know who put me into this and suddenly I am out of this mess. Isn't this strange? A single unknown enemy is far more dangerous than a thousand known ones. And that obscure foe is still out there. So, I am not sure we should be rejoicing here."
"You are right. But at present we must be happy and celebrate this."
"Yes, this is good news and there are a few others worth celebrating. Jaan getting promotion and Raj's new project. Maa too wants me to go out then we shall go out."

They all go to Rajvir's farmhouse right outside the city. After dinner they all go for a swim in the swimming pool. Shehnaaz sits by the water, dipping her feet inside. Sidharth comes to the pool are with coffee only to find his friends in water holding beer cans.
"What the f*** is that! You asked me to make coffee and there you all are drinking."
"We girls shall drink coffee, Sid. Don't worry."
Jaanvi says, taking the tray from his hands.
Ryan smiles, "Abhi khul gai hai toh kya kare. Waste jayegi."
"Tu ne mujhe isliye bheja tha. Main jate hi tune khol li hai. Shale, kamine tu kabhi bhi sudhre ga nahi."

"Tere liye bhi hai cooler mein, le le."
"No. I am driving. And Rajvir you were supposed to drive. Abhi Kaun drive karega?"
Ryan screams, "Ek do beer se kuch nahi Hota. I will drive."
"Right."

Shehnaaz says, "I will drive. Let them.. have fun.. at least koi toh enjoy kare."
"Right! Main toh tum logon ki enjoyment kharab kar raha hun. Mere ko lane ki jarrurat nahi thi."
"Sid, yaar! Bas na.. thoda chil kar."
"Rohan, chill karne ka matlab nahi hai ki irresponsible ho jaye. That idiot will drive after ek-do bears. 5 ke niche pita nahi. Aur phir drive karega."
"Just cool khadoos. Mere baap jaise dialogue marna band kar. You are Sidharth not Robert."
Sidharth doesn't reply to him and goes inside.

"Sidharth.. please.. stop."
Shehnaaz follows him inside.
"Kya hai. Tu idhar kya kar rahi hai. Jaa Bahar. Beer peeni hai? Jaa pee le. I am not stopping you. I won't do that as well. You wanted to enjoy yesterday and thought I would stop you so you didn't tell me. Today you want people enjoy. I am letting everyone have fun. I am stopping no one."

"I had called you okay. I had. Mere phone office mein reh gaya tha. I called you yesterday from my friend's phone. Your number was not reachable. I left a message at your office as well. So stop blaming me. Please. Stop."
Shehnaaz says with misty eyes.
"Aaj itna bada news mila, sab khush hai. But you are upset. That's why I said koi toh enjoy kare. I know I am the reason you are angry. Sorry for my stupidity. Sorry for whatever I said. I will never repeat them. But please smile and be.. happy. Please.."

Sidharth doesn't reply to anything. She wipes a lone tear falling out of her eye.
"I am sorry I couldn't tell you that I was going out with my friends. I am sorry that I spoiled your surprise. I was just happy to see my friends after so many days. If only I knew you were coming, I would have never..never gone out with them..."
"Stop crying.."
"I am sorry I said such rude things. I am sorry I thought you aren't different from all typical husbands.. I am sorry. You can scold me but please be happy for everyone."
"I said stop crying. STOP CRYING!"

Shehnaaz looks up to see him. He takes a step towards her and wipes her cheeks with his fingers.
"I was just worried about your safety. I didn't know where you were and with whom. That's why I reacted. And I am upset because I have to go tomorrow to Delhi for a few days with Rajvir."
"Why?"
He cups her face, "Work. You know how it is."
Tears fill her eyes again.
"Sidharth.. please.."
"Tujhe kasam lage agar aur roi toh. I want to see your smiling face."
She bites her lower lips to stop herself from crying anymore.

He whispers,
"I know Shehnaaz, I have hurt you a lot. You wanted to know something and you had that right to ask. But my life was so messed up, I couldn't say anything."
"I know.."
"Sh.. let me speak.. Those allegations, the days in the prison, my inability to find a job, everything was making it difficult. I wanted to make you feel special but see instead I made you cry. Bura hun na main?"
She shakes her head and turns to leave. He holds her wrist, pulls her closer to his chest.

"Yun na jaa tu chod ke mujhe,
Dil ko thoda waqt de sambhalne ko.
Jis nazm jo chupa ke rakhi thi,
Sunani hai aaj mujhe tujh ko.

Aaj nahi par kabe se dabi thi,
Mere zuban par ake jo rukhi thi.
Woh lafz jinke mol bahut hai.
Mere paas tujhe dene ko aur kuch na hai.

Tu meri dost thi, Aaj humsafar hai.
Yeh khwab mera tha, Aaj haqeeqat hai.
Tere mohabbat se mujhe sukoon Mila hai.
Aaj main bhi kehta hun,
Mujhe tujhe se beinteha pyar hai."

She stares into his dark black eyes.
"Sidharth.."
"Jo baat tujhe batani thi, shalon se Jo dil mein chupi thi woh yehi hai. Ishq hai mujhse tujh se. I have fallen for you. I love you, Shehnu."
He touches her chin, tilts his face and captures her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lot more drama and romance coming up. Do share your thoughts on this update.
And if you feel like motivating, vote for the chapter by clicking on the 🌟 below.
Come fall in love💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
152K 12.5K 31
Story of the cruel mafia sidharth shukla😈😈😈 who is a cold hearted person and a naïve sweet girl sehnaaz gill ☺☺who love to spread happiness aroun...
107K 10.1K 30
A SidNaaz book with different love stories❤︎ Enjoy and keep loving.
760K 71.8K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...