Marchioness Divine | A Regenc...

By LadyWarstone

1816. The young Lady Amelia Warstone comes into quite the fortune when her husband, the Marquess of Bedgebury... More

Chapter One: Dowager
Chapter Two: Careful About Whom You Welcome Into Your Home
Chapter Three: The Highest of Places
Chapter Four: Empty Rooms on the Ground Floor
Chapter Five: Silk
Chapter Six: Not Very Much
Chapter Seven: Not To Be Seen At All
Chapter Eight: The Bookshelf
Chapter Nine: Bastard
A/N: Shameless Plug
Chapter Ten: Porridge
Chapter Eleven: Entertain Us
Chapter Twelve: Amy
Chapter Thirteen: Everything of Importance
Chapter Fourteen: He Only Despised Her
Chapter Fifteen: The Best of You

A/N: Future Writing

125 4 0
By LadyWarstone

So that's it for Marchioness Divine. Thank you for reading to the end and please let me know what you thought. If you really enjoyed it, please consider supporting me by buying a copy in the Kindle store - if you'd even prefer a physical book, let me know.

As for the future of the Warstone Chronicles, I'm currently working on book 2 and should hopefully release it next year - I'll try not to leave you on a cliff-hanger for too long! I'll release information like the title and the characters once I'm getting ready to publish. As with this book, I'll make the whole book available on Amazon Kindle but I'll also publish on here for free in weekly instalments, so if you can't buy it you can read it.

Also, if you enjoyed this but want something a little different, I am working on a series which I'll be publishing exclusively on the Kindle Store. I'll publish an extract on Wattpad for you to read before you decide whether you want to read it, but I'm afraid I won't be publishing the whole book on here.

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 4.7K 45
Sarah is in trouble, so she's willing to fall back on an old betrothal contract to save herself from a lecherous guardian out for her inheritance. On...
92.1K 4K 44
Amelia Advent's sole objective in life is to make her father Nicholas Advent miserable. He must suffer as much as he made her mother suffer. Her fat...
43.4K 1.1K 43
BOOK I The King. No one knows his name nor seen his face. They call him cruel, frightening, and won't show his face to his people. Taking over his fa...
63.9K 1.5K 34
After spending years as one of the most notorious rakes of the ton, Anthony Bridgerton has decided it's time to settle down and carry on the family l...