Insanity

By Chimera_Regarion

Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nag... More

Hell Hole
What a bastard
Breaking Out
My turf!
Rumours
Ama beat that bastard up!
What's up?
Blood but no body
The Basement
I can't let it go...
YES WE CAN!
I hate this.. Can we move on...
How Long?
SENSEI! WE KNOW WHO IT IS!

Thank God This Is Ove

96 7 5
By Chimera_Regarion

Nagisa's POV:

When I woke up I felt like shit. What was funny though was the fact that I was on top of a sleeping Karma. I slowly got up and started to walk around. A few minutes later I heard a few little noises coming from Karma signifying that he was awake.

Karma: mmm, Nagisa? You up you little bastard?

Me *chuckling slightly*: Yeah.

Karma: How are you feeling?

Me: I'm fine. How's your ribs?

Karma: They're fine.

Me: Good. Anyways, did we catch her? Is Rio in jail or some shit?

Karma: Yeah, Koro-Sensei went over there the second I told him who it was and that she was there right now.

Me: Hmm, nice.

Karma: Yeah.

We went a few minutes without talking. After a little while I decided to break the silence.

Me: Hey, umm, I just wanted to apologise for what happened back there.

Karma: What do you mean?

Me: I feel bad for passing out. I felt really lightheaded and dizzy. Hell I could've even had her see us and I-

Karma: Hey, look at me.

I looked at him with his big red eyes staring deeply into my soul.

Karma: Listen, I don't care that it happened. I just care about why it happened.

Koro-Sensei: And I think I know why that might've happened.

Me: Huh? Where the fuck did you come from?

Koro-Sensei: From the main classroom. Everybody else just left to go home for the day.

Me: Wait, really? How long was I out for?

Karma: A good three hours.

Me: Shit. I'm so sorry.

Koro-Sensei: It's perfectly fine Nagisa. We understand.

I just wound up sitting there dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say or what to do. Three hours is a significant amount of time for anybody to be passed out for. And the fact that this came up out of the blue was extremely concerning. The timing too. I left Karma out there all alone. He had to carry me back here all by himself even though he has a broken rib.

Dear lord, what the fuck did you do to yourself Nagisa?

Karma: Anyways, what were you saying Koro-Sensei? What do you think the reason for Nagisa passing out was?

Koro-Sensei: When you were in the hospital did they by any chance put you on any sort of drugs?

Me: Well, they put me on some nasty ass sedatives sometimes. But other than that I don't think so.

Koro-Sensei: What did they do to you?

Me: Why is this relevant?

Koro-Sensei: Answer the question Nagisa.

Me: They would put me to sleep and then afterwards I would wake up feeling dizzy and lightheaded as well as nauseous.

Karma: I'm sorry what now?

Me: It doesn't really matter though. Why are you asking Koro-Sensei?

Koro-Sensei: I'm asking because it might actually have to do with what happened earlier. I think that there may still be some drugs in your system that made you pass out.

Karma: Shit. I'm sorry Nagisa. I had no idea.

Me: Ehh. I don't really give a shit. All that matters is that Rio was caught.

Karma: Mmmm, it kinda does matter. But I do agree. I'm also rather relieved that Rio was caught in the act. Thanks for that Nagisa.

Me: Of course. Anyways, what'd you do to her anyway Koro-Sensei?

Koro-Sensei: Hehehehehe, glad that you asked. I put her in that same hell hole that you were in.

Me: I uhm... was that really necessary? I mean, that place is a literal nightmare.

Koro-Sensei: I felt like that was the best decision. I mean, considering what she did, I'd say she could live in a nightmare.

Me: Hmm, fair I guess.

Karma:Yeah that's fair. She's a maniac.

Me: Haha. *sigh* I'm soo glad that's over with.

Karma and I said goodbye to Koro-Sensei and walked out of the building. We started our descent down the hill and soon enough hit the main road parting our separate ways. 

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed this as well. Conote thanks for working with me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 397 12
[ DISCONTINUED ] Karma Akabane, a young yet skilled assassin. His newest mission brings him to Kunugigaoka Junior High, his target is the same as all...
356K 13K 31
Nagisa Shiota isn't normal. His mother is abusive towards him, and he has terrifying bloodlust. However, Nagisa's life has just changed at an alarmin...
1.1M 43.6K 136
Nagisa Shiota is a girly boy who has an unnatural ability to scare people with a single look. The innocent act he's got has fooled everyone around hi...
373K 2.3K 8
Disclaimer We do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Yūsei Matsui, though we did change the storyli...