PIE CRUMBS [KRISXREADER ONESH...

Von sodashot

"Absolutely breathtaking." 😳 Deltarune is owned by Toby Fox. I own this book and the various art inside it. Mehr

> TAKEOUT ♡
> STUCK 2 U ♡
> LOVE NOTE ♡
> DA MAFIA ♡
> HOT TEA ♡
> LOVERS ♡
[ ! PLEASER ! ]
> TAG ♡
> til' death do us part

BEFORE THE SHOTS

1.4K 13 16
Von sodashot

🤯

Yes hello hi, as you know this is a xreader collection with... drum roll please.

Kris Dreemur!!!

Yes very real we love the depressed kid

Also should note that REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

This is due to me not being very satisfied at the end of creating a chapter.

Of course you could spew a few ideas in the comments and maybe I'll do it.

I probably won't.

CUTIE PIE is separate from this book, it has its own Oneshots.

This book may be cringey and poopy but I needed to satisfy my needs one way or another.

Clearly you are too as you're reading this right now, your welcome 😏

That's all I have to say for now, Authors notes will be written at the beginning or the end of Shots.

That being said I hope you enjoy the buffet.

Art by me

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.8K 85 14
(Y/N)=your name Chara is a girl I own nothing but the story.You belong to yourself.Undertale belongs to Toby Fox.All art set to their respective own...
4.4K 66 28
You and your mom had recently moved into a small town infested with Monsters. And no one including yourself knows where you came from... but would on...
3.3K 133 29
Years after Kris and Susie had finished saving the Dark World, they retreat to normal lives. But, as it turns out, life gets even stranger... Note: I...
46.1K 1.7K 60
Another timeline, Another World. Another Love, blooming in.