The SEKAI - Nightcord at 25 x...

By IsamuValerie

A new member has joined the "Nightcord at the 25:00" squad, (C/n) or should we call her... (Y/n). --- Warning... More

Characters Info
Opening
Midnight Meet-Up
White Miku
OWN
I'm a "Good Girl"
Birthday Gift
Vanishing Snow
Empty SEKAI
Though I Want To Disappear
Amateur Painter
Special Chapter
I Just Want To Be Myself
Fake Smile
The Missing Sound
Music for happiness
A Single Song
Who Am "I"?
To Be So Lonely
Before I Disappear
Dissolve Away
Their Curse
Desire To Save
Composing The Future
Nightcord at 25:00
What She Feels
The Gifted Ticket
Wanting To Know More
Caged Marionette
Too Similar
Dreaming Doll
10K Views Special Chapter
Unpleasant and Painful
Even Though I Don't Know
Imprisoned Marionette
20K Views Special Chapter
An Insatiable Heart
Just a quick question
1K Votes?!
1K Votes Special Chapter
New Acc
I'll Show You

30K Views Special Chapter

1.1K 34 11
By IsamuValerie

WARNING: KINGDOM AU AND BLOOD

[Kanade: 6 years old]
[Y/n: 6 years old]

- Yoisaki's House -

A little girl with white hair and beautiful ocean eyes ran to her mother and showed the stuffed toy with a smile.

"Mama, look! Papa just got this for me!" Kanade said, holding the vampire toy in her hand.

Her mother gave her a genuine smile before bending down to her height and pats her head a few time.

"How sweet! Make sure to take care of... Hmm... Does he has a name?" Her mother asked her.

Kanade smiles and nodded.

"Yes! His name is... Mr. Vampire?" Kanade said.

Her mother giggled and ruffles her hair.

"Mr. Vampire it is... Make sure to take care of him!" Her mother said with a closing eyes smile.

"Yes Mama!" Kanade said.

She walks out of the kitchen while playing with her toy.

She then saw her father holding a sharp thing in his hand and approached him curiously.

"Papa, what's that?" Kanade asked him and pointed at the sword.

Her father chuckled and put the sword away.

"It called sword, Kanade. This sword was gifted by your grandpa when he passed away." Her father said.

Her eyes sparkled and make an "o" mouth.

"That's so cool!" Kanade said happily.

Her father smiled before turns into a frown one.

"Kanade... Are you really sure about joining the knight? It's dangerous..." Her father said worriedly.

Kanade stopped playing with her toy and looks at her father.

"Yup! I want to become a knight in the future because knights help and save other right, Papa?" Kanade said with a smile.

"Yeah..."

Timeskip 6 years later - Misuzawa's training ground -

[Kanade: 12 years old]
[Y/n: 12 years old]

Kanade has grown so much and got taller a little bit. And I mean taller a little bit is like... really little little bit taller.

She has been trained by her uncle, Maisuzawa Yongli (mah OC) for 3 years and she seems improved a lot with her swordsmanship.

"You should take a break." Yongli said and hands her a cup of water.

She thanked him and drank it.

"You grown so much, my beloved Kanade!" Yongli said as he hugged her and ruffles her hair.

"Uncle Yongli..." Kanade said and blush from embarrassment.

"Kanade!"

They both turned their head at the voice and saw Kanade's father.

She smiled as her uncle let her go. Kanade ran to her father and jumped on him.

"Papa!" Kanade said excitedly.

"My baby Kanade! How have you been? Miss me?" Her father asked and hugged her.

"Hey don't leave me like that..." Her mother said.

Her father smile nervously before pulling his wife close with a family hug.

"It's been 3 years... Kanade..." Her mother sniffled.

"Mama, Papa. Don't worry, I'm fine! I really miss you too." Kanade said and broke the hug.

"So what happened while we're gone?" Her father asked.

"Mmm... Nothing happened much. Just training..."

"ONLY TRAINING?!" Her parents yelled in shock.

Kanade looks at them nervously as she sweatdropped.

"N-No! I also have fun with Uncle Yongli too! He always play with me whenever I'm bored after the training. Oh also, don't worry about my health. I've been eating well and take care of myself." Kanade said.

Her parents sighed in relief and smiled.

"Did you take enough rest?" Her father asked.

"Jeez, don't ask too much questions now. Ask her later because she just take a break from training. She must be tired right now." Yongli said and patted her shoulder.

"It's fine!" Kanade said.

"Let's go back to our house. Care if you come and eat dinner with us, Yongli?" Her mother asked.

"Sure, I don't mind!" Yongli said with a grin.

- Yoisaki's House -

They arrived Infront of their house and took off their shoes.

Kanade quickly got in and goes to her bedroom. She saw a box and held out her necklace that has been hiding in her clothes with a key attached on it. She uses the key and opened the box, revealing her old toy.

"Mr. Vampire!" She said and grab it happily.

She hugged him close and ran back to her parents and her uncle.

But before she could, she saw her uncle stood infront of the door.

"Eh? Uncle Yongli? Aren't you supposed to be in the dining room?" Kanade asked him.

He quickly approached her and put his hands on both of her shoulders.

"KANADE, LISTEN! I want you to hide in the closet, now!" Yongli said.

Kanade was confused as he groaned.

"Why?" She asked.

"It's... Kanade... Just listen to me, alright?" Yongli said.

"Hm? Are we playing hide and seek?" Kanade asked.

His eyes widened in surprise before smiling sadly.

"Yes, we are. Here take this." Yongli said and handed her a silver key.

"Eh? Isn't this the basement key? Why are you giving it to me?" Kanade said.

Yongli turned around for a second before slowly pushing Kanade away.

"Quick just go hide and don't say anything!" Yongli half-yelled.

Kanade flinched a little as she nodded and head to the closet.

She got into the closet and stayed silent.

Kanade decided to take a little peek as her eyes widened.

She saw her uncle got stabbed by someone who wore an amor— a knight, killed her uncle.

She trembled and stayed silent.

"No..." She whispered as she slowly slide down her body in the closet.

'You idiot, what are you doing?! Why are you hiding?! You've trained to become strong! You supposed to save them!' Kanade thought to herself angrily.

"Sir, seems like their daughter has escaped." One of the knights said.

"Hngh... Call more backup and go investigate the forest. We must not let her escape. We can't let the monster hurt innocent people." The leader said and left

"Yes, sir." One of the knights said and followed him.

'Wh-What do they mean monster? Am I a monster? But what does it have to do with my uncle?' Kanade thought and took a little peek again to see if the knights have left.

She stepped out of the closet while holding Mr. Vampire tightly in her hands.

She slowly walks toward the dead corpse as she fell on her knees, dropping the toy aside.

She tears up as her body began to tremble.

"Uncle Yongli...! Wake up!" She yelled while shaking her Yongli's dead body.

She slowly stopped shaking him as she cried. Her eyes widened and look at the door.

'Wait... My parents...!' She thought and quickly got up as she ran to the dining room.

She gasped and looks at the scene in horror.

Infront of her was her dead parents. Her mother's head went missing while her father mouth was sliced and his gut were opened wide.

She weakly fell on her knees and grabbed her hair.

"No no no no NO NOO!" She yelled as her eyes darkened.

Her tears slipped out of her eyes and looked down.

She looks at the key in her hand and slowly stood up.

She weakly walks to the basement and use the key to unlock the door.

The door opened and all she saw is chest Infront of her.

Kanade slowly made her way to the chest before opening it, revealing the sword.

She flinched when she felt someone hands roam around her shoulders.

"Did you see that? Those knights killed your family. They're not heroes, my child. Do you want to take revenge? Join me and let us kill them together." The voice of the woman said.

Kanade's body started to shake as she tears up.

Her trembled lips formed into a smile before nodding.

"Yes... I'll make sure to do the same as they did to my parents and my uncle."

Timeskip 7 years later - Knights Champion Ground -

[Kanade: 19 years old]
[Y/n: 19 years old]

"Congratulations to L/n Y/n, the first female knight in our Kingdom has now promoted to Royal Knight Commander!" The king said as everyone clapped their hands while some of them cheers for her.

Y/n stood there while holding her blue scarf as she smiling proudly and waved at them.

'I did it, mom, dad. Are you proud of me?' Y/n thought and gritted her teeth

Flashback 8 years ago - L/n's House -

[Kanade: 11 years old]
[Y/n: 11 years old]

"Mama, when I grow up someday, I want to be like papa!" Y/n said as she jumped up and down happily.

Her mother giggled at her and patted her head.

"Really? But... If you want to be like Papa you gonna be really busy which means... We don't have time to play, right?" M/n (mother name) said.

"Don't worry! When I have time I'll make sure to visit you!" Y/n said.

"Mama not sure... Being a knight is so dangerous and it's also for... boys." M/n said and rubbed her head nervously.

"Mm! I know, Mama. Then... I'm gonna be the first female knight!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Yes. Yes, you will." M/n said.

- 4 Days Later -

As Y/n's Mother was busying sweeping the house, she suddenly heard someone knocks on the door.

She smiled happily thinking that F/n (father name) has returned.

She walks to the door and opened only to greets by someone else.

"Eh? Where's F/n?" M/n said and looks around.

The knight looks down and gave her the blue scarf with blood on it.

Her eyes widened in horror as she quickly snatched the scarf from the knight.

"Wh-What happened to him? He's alive right? Nothing bad happened to him right? R-right?" M/n said while fighting her tears back.

The knight looks away with guilty and gritted his teeth.

"I'm sorry, Ms. L/n. But your husband, our great hero has passed away. The vampires ambush us but Lord L/n sacrificed himself... I'm sorry that we couldn't do anything..." The knight said.

"You couldn't do anything...? You just let him sacrifices himself?! What were you thinking?! Why won't you help him?!" M/n yelled as she fell on her knees and cried uncontrollably.

"Mama?"

M/n turns her head around and saw Y/ stood there with a confused face.

"I'm sorry..." The knight said and left.

Y/n approached her mother and hugged her.

M/n started to cries harder and hugged her daughter back tightly.

"Mama... What happen? Why are you crying?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n... Your papa... is at the better place now... We won't see him again but we can feel him with us, Y/n..." M/n sobbed quietly.

"Better place..." Y/n said.

- 2 days later -

It's been two days since the incident has happened.

M/n was secretly about to attempt suicide but thinking about letting her daughter live alone making her feel guilty. Plus she doesn't know when her older daughter will return back.

She decided not to kill herself and tried her best to live.

"Mama! Big sister came back!" Y/n shouted.

M/n got up from the couch and saw a blue-haired female approached her with Y/n beside her.

"Mama... I heard what happened to father..." Fu Hua said.

"... I'm sorry, Hua... I'm sorry that he died..." M/n said and ran to hug her.

Fu Hua wrapped her hands around her and sobbed.

"No... I'm sorry too... that I didn't spend time with you, father and Y/n... I didn't have a chance to spend my last time with him... I'm sorry too Mama..." Fu Hu whispered.

Fu Hua broke the hug then she felt someone tugging her clothes.

She looks down and saw Y/n.

"Big sis, can you train me to become stronger?" Y/n asked.

This question shocks her mother and Fu Hua.

"Y/n, what are you saying?" Fu Hua asked as M/n sighed to herself.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. But I won't let you joining the knights." M/n said as Fu Hua's eyes widened in surprise.

"B-But you agreed that I can!" Y/n pouted.

"I did but now... I changed my mind. I can't let you join them. They're really dangerous." M/n said.

"No, mama! That was my only dream! To become a knight! To save everyone!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Y/n! Becoming a knight to save everyone which mean you have to sacrifice your life! And Mama doesn't want that!" Fu Hua yelled.

Y/n gritted her teeth and glares at Fu Hua.

"My dream is to become a knight. I don't want anything else. I want to become like Papa." Y/n said.

Her mother looks at her in defeat.

"If you want then... Do what you want, Y/n. I won't get in your way. But please just don't... die..." M/n whispered at the last part.

"Fu Hua please train her..." M/n continued and looks at Fu Hua.

Fu Hua bites her bottom lips and nodded.

"Let's go." Fu Hua said as she left with Y/n following her.

'If you reached you dream... I'll be proud of you just... don't die. Live.' M/n thought as she sobbed.

- 2 years later -

[Kanade: 13 years old]
[Y/n: 13 years old]

It was late at night, Y/n was on her way back home with a box in her hands.

When she arrived Infront of her house, she slowly opened the door.

She gasped in horror and dropped the box as she stepped back a little.

"No..."

Infront of her, was her sister and her mother who is lying on the floor with a pile of blood around them.

"Mama... Big sis...!" She shouted and ran toward them.

She pulled her mother and her sister close with her eyes opened wide in terror.

She heard footsteps behind her and turned around.

She then saw the knights who look at her in shock.

"We're late..." The commander knight said.

"Who did this..." Y/n whispered.

"Look little one, please step back and let us help. I'm sorry that we arrived here late." The knight said.

She looks at them and began to cries.

"Who... Who did this to them...?! Who killed them?!" She yelled.

The knights looks at her with guilty and approached her.

"The vampires. I'm sure they killed them. They're the only monster that hurt and kill innocent people." The commander knight said and patted her head.

"Vampires... Mr. Knight..." Y/n whispered.

"Hm?"  The commander knight hummed.

"Would you let me join the knights too? I want to kill them..." Y/n said as her eyes darkened.

He was so surprised and chuckled.

"Oh, a little girl like you want to be a knight? This is rare because no females want to be a knight." The commander knight said.

"Answer my question!" Y/n shouted at him.

The knights were about to pull out their swords, he stopped them before they can.

"Of course, you can. You will be trained under me from now on." The commander knight grinned.

- Present -

[Kanade: 19 years old]
[Y/n: 19 years old]

'Now that I got stronger I swear those vampires shall not be exist anymore in this cruel world.' Y/n thought.

A/n: Part 2 at 40K views but meh it reached 40K already... Might publish part 2 tmr or on Monday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 10
(Mostly a bunch of silly little drabbles, but there will still be a smidge of plot! And also don't question how the Voc live in the real world while...
7.8K 164 11
"I'll find you." Kanade has been determined to find Mafuyu for a while now, she's a step closer every song. Mafuyu ran away from what used to be her...
34.4K 1.1K 11
Fifteen year old Kasai gets shot and dies after protecting a nun from getting robbed. God then reincarnates her into one of her favorite anime's High...
145K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...